PDA

View Full Version : SuperUnknown

DeAtHsTaR
04-22-2006, 02:37 PM
Who likes Superunkown by Soundgarden? My god this album is brilliant. I just checked it out from the library.

offspring fan
04-22-2006, 03:43 PM
i love that album.
you got cds at youre library???

DeAtHsTaR
04-22-2006, 03:48 PM
i love that album.
you got cds at youre library???
Yeah! Lately I've checked out Superunkown, In Utero by Nirvana, an Everclear cd, Ramones, and Ten by Pearl Jam.

offspring fan
04-22-2006, 04:08 PM
i wish i had cds at my library.... only books there... not even movies.

JohnnyNemesis
04-22-2006, 04:12 PM
If "vs." by Pearl Jam is available at your library, check it out IMMEDIATELY.

DeAtHsTaR
04-22-2006, 04:26 PM
If "vs." by Pearl Jam is available at your library, check it out IMMEDIATELY.

Ok, I'll see if they have it. I've seen Binaural and Yield there, but never checked them out.

JohnnyNemesis
04-22-2006, 04:44 PM
GET YIELD IMMEDIATELY!

Seriously, it's a fucking masterpiecefrom beginning to end.

DeAtHsTaR
04-22-2006, 04:55 PM
GET YIELD IMMEDIATELY!

Seriously, it's a fucking masterpiecefrom beginning to end.
I'll check out Yield. I've heard Given to Fly, and it was decent.

JohnnyNemesis
04-22-2006, 04:57 PM
Given to Fly is most people's favorite, but it's my least favorite. The rest is much better IMO.

ruroken
04-24-2006, 07:44 AM
Superunknown is fucking ace.

Vs. sucked.

JohnnyNemesis
04-24-2006, 07:57 AM
Vs. sucked.

Factually incorrect.

nieh
04-24-2006, 08:06 AM
Vs. is about tied with Ten and Binaural as my least favorite Pearl Jam albums. I loved it when I first got it but not so much anymore for some reason. None of them outright suck though, they have too many good songs to suck...just not enough to be as good as their other stuff. Yield = fucking awesome though. I'm very excited about their new album coming out in about a week. With any luck, Tunes will do like they normally do and put it out a few days early and I'll have it (legally) before it's officially released. Wooo!

Edit:

So it's not entirely off topic: I used to have Superunkown when I was growing up but was stupid and sold it when was in like 5th grade. I should pick up a copy sometime. I don't like Black Hole Sun nearly as much as I did when it was all over the radio, but Fell On Black Days and Spoonman = awesome. Also, I never noticed this until someone pointed it out to me kind of recently but Spoonman is in 7/4 time. That gets a yay from me that they managed such a catchy song in such an unusual time signature.