PDA

View Full Version : Understanding the British

Pages : [1] 2

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 06:09 AM
I have to read this book called "Britain, the country and its people" for my study, I learned a lot.

nevertheless, nearly everybody in the country is capable of using standard English (or something very close to it), when they judge that the situation demands it. They are taught to do so at school.

This kind of puzzled me. If they all learn it, why don't they use it, and why don't they think posting on the BBS is a situation that demands it?

Then I read some more, and found out they really can't help it:

There are large sections of both the upper and working class in Britain who, traditionally at least, have not encouraged their children to go to university.
This lack of enthusiasm for education is certainly decreasing. Nevertheless, it is still unusual for parents to arrange extra private tuition for their children, even among those who can easily afford it. Anti-intellectual attitudes are held consiously only by a small proportion of the population, but an indication of how deep they run in society is that they are reflected in the English language. To refer to somebody who gets all their ideas from books is to speak of them negatively. The word clever often has has negative connotations.

Too bad that small proportion of the population is the exact same part of the population that posts on here :(

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 06:10 AM
Something SIMILAR to standard English. I knew it!

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 06:11 AM
I really don't think it's even similar to it in most cases.

H1T_That
04-24-2006, 06:18 AM
the UK is heavily split up into different classes of people. These different classes speak completley different languages. living in a multi cultural society will have played a big part in this. Because of this people have branched off and formed thier own languages, leaving behind standard english.

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 06:19 AM
England is not multi-cultural. It aspires to be multi-cultural.

Sin Studly
04-24-2006, 06:21 AM
$10 says chavs spell better than the people who complain about them.

Paint_It_Black
04-24-2006, 06:21 AM
These different classes speak completley different languages..

Um, no, actually they don't.

living in a multi cultural society

I'm assuming you've lived your whole life in England, right?

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 06:22 AM
the UK is heavily split up into different classes of people. These different classes speak completley different languages. living in a multi cultural society will have played a big part in this. Because of this people have branched off and formed thier own languages, leaving behind standard english.

I am reading a whole book about England's country, people, culture, language,...I know there are different classes, cultures, etc. This however, has nothing to do wif typin lyk dis.

Vera
04-24-2006, 06:24 AM
And I thought it was genetical.

H1T_That
04-24-2006, 06:30 AM
England is not multi-cultural. It aspires to be multi-cultural.

yes, i think you'll find it is multi-cultural. maybe not so much religious, but there are most certainly long standing esablished cultures within britain.

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 06:31 AM
yes, i think you'll find it is multi-cultural. maybe not so much religious, but there are most certainly long standing esablished cultures within britain.
You have one dominant culture though. This does not exist in a multi-cultural society like America, for instance.

H1T_That
04-24-2006, 06:32 AM
I am reading a whole book about England's country, people, culture, language,...I know there are different classes, cultures, etc. This however, has nothing to do wif typin lyk dis.

the culture has everything to do with it. I highly doubt you'll see people who are raised well, in a high class culture typing like that, whereas people raised on a council estate will.

H1T_That
04-24-2006, 06:33 AM
You have one dominant culture though. This does not exist in a multi-cultural society like America, for instance.

yeah, good point, englad does have the different cultures, however they all share simmillarities, and thi differences are slight. Wheras america was very defined cultures.

Andy
04-24-2006, 06:34 AM
To be honest, H1T_That (and everyone), I find that it doesn't really matter how educated a person is; they'll still use "txt spk". It's not fuck all to do with culture, it's just laziness.

Fin.

H1T_That
04-24-2006, 06:36 AM
Um, no, actually they don't.

i'm willing to bet geordies can't understand scouse language, and scousers cant understand cockney. and on the whole, not many UK people understand welsh or gaelic.

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 06:38 AM
yeah, good point, englad does have the different cultures, however they all share simmillarities, and thi differences are slight. Wheras america was very defined cultures.
So from the beginning, you've thought that England has many cultures, but they are all the same.

You really are a fucktard.

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 06:39 AM
Fuck, h1t that, your spelling makes this thread have a point.

Paint_It_Black
04-24-2006, 06:43 AM
i'm willing to bet geordies can't understand scouse language, and scousers cant understand cockney.

I'm willing to bet they'd get the gist of it, because it's simply a matter of dialect, and not a "completely different language".

and on the whole, not many UK people understand welsh or gaelic.

Yes, you're probably right. Because those actually are completely different languages.

America is without any doubt a multi-cultural country, but do you really believe there isn't one dominant culture within it?

H1T_That
04-24-2006, 06:46 AM
So from the beginning, you've thought that England has many cultures, but they are all the same.

You really are a fucktard.

no, i think you've just pointed out you are the fucktard, in what you've quoted there, i clearly say england has different cultures, be thier differences slight.

oh, by the way, how many years have you lived in the UK, im guessing not many if any at all, so what is it that makes you the expert on the subject, and allows you to put other people down?

read the psot before you comment ey, faggot.

H1T_That
04-24-2006, 06:48 AM
Fuck, h1t that, your spelling makes this thread have a point.

where are my spelling mistakes?

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 06:48 AM
I would say there are several dominant and several "submissive" cultures at play in America.

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 06:55 AM
where are my spelling mistakes?

Do I really need to point them out?

no, i think you've just pointed out you are the fucktard, in what you've quoted there, i clearly say england has different cultures, be thier differences slight.

oh, by the way, how many years have you lived in the UK, im guessing not many if any at all, so what is it that makes you the expert on the subject, and allows you to put other people down?

H1T_That
04-24-2006, 06:58 AM
Do I really need to point them out?

oh, come on, you know as well as i do most, if not all of them are because i was typing quickly and didnt have the time to skim back over to ensure it was perfect.

btw, my most obvious mistake you actually missed, where i typed 'was' instead of 'has'

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 06:58 AM

No I made no mistake. Are you really calling me ignorant?

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 07:00 AM
oh, come on, you know as well as i do most, if not all of them are because i was typing quickly and didnt have the time to skim back over to ensure it was perfect.

btw, my most obvious mistake you actually missed, where i typed 'was' instead of 'has'

I only looked at misspelled words, was is word. Unlike all the other shit you typed.

H1T_That
04-24-2006, 07:04 AM
No I made no mistake. Are you really calling me ignorant?

i said england had cultures with slight differences, you claim i never said that, and called me a fucktard. I pointed out you were wrong with your claim.

Take what the fuck you want from that.

H1T_That
04-24-2006, 07:06 AM
I only looked at misspelled words, was is word. Unlike all the other shit you typed.

'other shit' - a vaild point to an arguement to which ive had more experience with than everyone other than Paint It Black and Andy.

hmm.

Duskygrin
04-24-2006, 07:10 AM
also, the upper crust likes the french, only the chavs don't. the low sKum.

H1T_That
04-24-2006, 07:12 AM
also, the upper crust likes the french, only the chavs don't. the low sKum.

chavs love the french!, you guys invented the 'French Fry', how else would they feast in McDonalds if it wasnt for you guys?

Duskygrin
04-24-2006, 07:13 AM
talk about french cuisine. feuck zat.

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 07:18 AM
'other shit' - a vaild point to an arguement to which ive had more experience with than everyone other than Paint It Black and Andy.

hmm.

I have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, you misspelled "their" twice, you can't convince me that's a typo.

H1T_That
04-24-2006, 07:20 AM
I have no idea what you're talking about.

Also, you misspelled "their" twice, you can't convince me that's a typo.

well, if you choose not to be convinced, thats fine. I dont care.

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 07:23 AM
i said england had cultures with slight differences, you claim i never said that, and called me a fucktard. I pointed out you were wrong with your claim.

You said England was multicultural. I said it wasn't. You said it was a bunch of cultures that were all pretty much identical. I called you a retard. I am still right. Every nation has small little variances.

H1T_That
04-24-2006, 07:28 AM
You said England was multicultural. I said it wasn't. You said it was a bunch of cultures that were all pretty much identical. I called you a retard. I am still right. Every nation has small little variances.

so, something that has a variance isnt enough to justify its different?

a dog is simmilar to a wolf and a fox, they are 3 completley different things though.

if its not identical, its different.

I fail to see how you can conclude that i'm a retard for saying that.

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 07:30 AM
so, something that has a variance isnt enough to justify its different?

a dog is simmilar to a wolf and a fox, they are 3 completley different things though.

if its not identical, its different.

I fail to see how you can conclude that i'm a retard for saying that.

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 07:30 AM
Well here's how it goes.

You live in England and don't seem to travel. So therefore the differences inside England seem big to you. However to everyone else, England is culturally homogenuous with the exception of immigrant cultures.

So your comparison is flawed and wrong. Deal with it pal.

Duskygrin
04-24-2006, 07:33 AM
england is more or less homogeneous, it's great britland & the brit isles that aren't.

Andy
04-24-2006, 07:36 AM
You callin' me a homo!? :mad:

H1T_That
04-24-2006, 07:37 AM
Well here's how it goes.

You live in England and don't seem to travel. So therefore the differences inside England seem big to you. However to everyone else, England is culturally homogenuous with the exception of immigrant cultures.

So your comparison is flawed and wrong. Deal with it pal.

the fact that i see certain differences in the UK as big, does not meen they they are not there.

c'mon then, how long have you lived in england, you're so sure you know everything about our culture, and are certain that there is no difference between any of our cultures. tell me how the geordies, scousers, brummies, cockneys, welsh, gaelics, mancs and every sub culture within them are the same.

and tizz, enough with the spelling, ok admittedly, my spelling isnt perfect, and on many occasions i use bad grammar. End of now?

Duskygrin
04-24-2006, 07:40 AM
This is how it stands boys

england < great britland < united kingdom < the brit isles

apparently the welsh are not entirely identical to the english

oh & it's not coz a scouse & a geordie don't share the same accent that they cannot be amalgamated in the great entity that is England (a common sense of belonging should group them)

sKratch
04-24-2006, 07:42 AM
the low sKum.
That better not be a sKratch reference :[

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 07:51 AM
the fact that i see certain differences in the UK as big, does not meen they they are not there.

c'mon then, how long have you lived in england, you're so sure you know everything about our culture, and are certain that there is no difference between any of our cultures. tell me how the geordies, scousers, brummies, cockneys, welsh, gaelics, mancs and every sub culture within them are the same.

I don't have to live in England to know about it. I simply think I understand how cultures are a little better than you do, because I've been to ACTUAL multi-cultural places.

As far as I know, The Gaelics and the Welsh were pretty much a culture that the English tried to eliminate. You don't call that multi-cultural. That's why the Irish revolution made such a big deal about having all the streets in the Republic be bi-lingual. As far as I'm concerned there are no big differences between the rest. It needs to be more than an accent.

sKratch
04-24-2006, 07:55 AM
I don't have to live in England to know about it. I simply think I understand how cultures are a little better than you do, because I've been to ACTUAL multi-cultural places.
I'm trying to figure out a word to call this. A bit of an arrogant assumption, but more light-hearted and implying irony. Pretend I did a beautiful job of that.

In any case, the British are faggotted. End of story.

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 07:58 AM
I have to read this book called "Britain, the country and its people" for my study, I learned a lot.

nevertheless, nearly everybody in the country is capable of using standard English (or something very close to it), when they judge that the situation demands it. They are taught to do so at school.

This kind of puzzled me. If they all learn it, why don't they use it, and why don't they think posting on the BBS is a situation that demands it?

Then I read some more, and found out they really can't help it:

There are large sections of both the upper and working class in Britain who, traditionally at least, have not encouraged their children to go to university.
This lack of enthusiasm for education is certainly decreasing. Nevertheless, it is still unusual for parents to arrange extra private tuition for their children, even among those who can easily afford it. Anti-intellectual attitudes are held consiously only by a small proportion of the population, but an indication of how deep they run in society is that they are reflected in the English language. To refer to somebody who gets all their ideas from books is to speak of them negatively. The word clever often has has negative connotations.

Too bad that small proportion of the population is the exact same part of the population that posts on here :(

this however is "a load of bollox" the english language was invented by "the english" and is subject to change as the "english" language develops!
so fuck off you cheeky bastard!

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 08:04 AM
this however is "a load of bollox" the english language was invented by "the english" and is subject to change as the "english" language develops!

Yes...and that has to do with misspelling things how?

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 08:05 AM
Yes...and that has to do with misspelling things how?

YOU MEAN MIS-SPELLING?

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 08:06 AM
I meant misspelling. The word you just misspelled.

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 08:06 AM
Let's see what's a more unbiased source on England,

a crazy guy who whores his terrible band, or a book used for a translation course in Holland that attempts to put an educational study on the Brits.

Gee...I don't know.

And sKratch, you're right, it is a little arrogant. But the simple fact is I am right, England is not multi-cultural. No nation in Europe truly is. There's only the dominant culture and the immigrant culture. It can be argued better for some areas, like in France and Spain the Basque Country is obviously different.

But Ireland has it's independence, and I said English so I was obviously excluding the Gaels.

Duskygrin
04-24-2006, 08:07 AM
My view on the british spelling is directly at a tangent with their grasp on grammar.

Every time I read sth by a sluggard of a brit I think along the lines of "all the same, they could have taken the time to cross the t's & dot the i's".

However, I find their grammar terrific. I wish I could write like that. The way they string together their sentences is generally amzing, vivid, & novel at once. Then again, it's their tongue, not mine.

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 08:07 AM
I meant misspelling. The word you just misspelled.
im english i can interprate my language however i want k?

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 08:08 AM
No, not okay. In fact, this doesn't make sense at all.

Tizzalicious
I would like to add that this book is written by a Brit.

offspringer24
im not crazy, i love lamp!

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 08:09 AM

Then why are you trying to correct me?

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 08:10 AM
I would like to add that this book is written by a Brit.
bothered? doesnt mean he's english does it. scotland,wales,ireland all have there own language. i think you get mixed up! nevermind.

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 08:11 AM
Then why are you trying to correct me?
i was proving i can write what i like and it will be english as i know no other language except my own

sKratch
04-24-2006, 08:12 AM
rofl this is an excellent post.

And Per, I just found it a little humorous that you basically said "Hey I've never been where you live but I bet I'm more qualified to talk about it." ;p

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 08:24 AM
i was proving i can write what i like and it will be english as i know no other language except my own

so you can write anything and it'll still be called English because you don't know anything else?

I only have 3 letters for this: WTF?

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 08:25 AM
bothered? doesnt mean he's english does it. scotland,wales,ireland all have there own language. i think you get mixed up! nevermind.

Have I said anything about being English ANYWHERE in this thread?

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 08:26 AM
Let's see what's a more unbiased source on England,

a crazy guy who whores his terrible band, or a book used for a translation course in Holland that attempts to put an educational study on the Brits.

Oh, it's the band guy? I can't tell all the idiots apart, they're all the same to me.

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 08:27 AM
I'm going to quote this for the 3rd time because wow...

So if this is English, does everyone in England speak this English? Is this British English? Will your English be commonly accepted?
If you could speak French for example, would that mean that you no longer speak official British English?

No, it will not.

I know American English fairly well. I make mistakes in it. Are my mistakes suddenly official American English? No, they are not.

Chris1990
04-24-2006, 08:27 AM
This topic is making me a sad British boy :(

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 08:28 AM
so you can write anything and it'll still be called English because you don't know anything else?

I only have 3 letters for this: WTF?
i am english what else can it be called, my vocab and OUR dictionary changes every year thanks to US the ENGLISH people not foreigners trying to keep up with OUR language
i got 6 letters for you B O L L O X

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 08:28 AM
i am english what else can it be called, my vocab and OUR dictionary changes every year thanks to US the ENGLISH people not foreigners trying to keep up with OUR language
It means you're a retard.

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 08:29 AM

Yes, the language changes, but it doesn't change into MISSPELLED WORDS.

I don't think you would find "thier" "bollox" "grammer" or anything like that anywhere in the dictionary, unless it's under the header "frequently misspelled words".

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 08:31 AM
Yes, the language changes, but it doesn't change into MISSPELLED WORDS.

I don't think you would find "thier" "bollox" "grammer" or anything like that anywhere in the dictionary, unless it's under the header "frequently misspelled words".
so did you kno "bouncebackability" is one word? im sure u didnt

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 08:32 AM
also many words are spelt differently to how they used to be, where did you get the impression they was not?

Lars
04-24-2006, 08:33 AM
I thought the Germanic people created the English language.

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 08:34 AM
so did you kno "bouncebackability" is one word? im sure u didnt

I never said I knew all words, I do however know that some words are just not spelled the way some people spell them. I'm as certain about that as I am about the fact that you are an idiot.

Also, I KNOW words are spelled different than the way they used to be, that doesn't mean you can just change every word the way you see fit.

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 08:35 AM
I never said I knew all words, I do however know that some words are just not spelled the way some people spell them. I'm as certain about that as I am about the fact that you are an idiot.

Also, I KNOW words are spelled different than the way they used to be, that doesn't mean you can just change every word the way you see fit.
i can im english not you

Chris1990
04-24-2006, 08:37 AM
i can im english not you

That is stupid. I'm english so I can rape the language? You disgust me.

Andy
04-24-2006, 08:38 AM
In a way, yes. English is the bastard son of many different languages. At least I think so anyway.

Chris1990
04-24-2006, 08:40 AM
I always thought it took aspects of other languages to create English.

Duskygrin
04-24-2006, 08:41 AM
calm down if anything I'm a purist that doesn't mean I don't appreciate how offspringer manipulates his own tongue. words can dance the jig.

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 08:41 AM
i can im english not you

Right. So if I say: "HYuifguifgw" is a Dutch word, it is? Because I'm Dutch?

Andy
04-24-2006, 08:43 AM
Right. So if I say: "HYuifguifgw" is a Dutch word, it is? Because I'm Dutch?
No, there is no 'j' in it. So it can't be Dutch. Silly.

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 08:46 AM
No, there is no 'j' in it. So it can't be Dutch. Silly.

it is im english not you

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 08:47 AM
how do you go about raping your language then?

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-24-2006, 08:47 AM

nah we more or less stole it and added changes.England is multicultural,just with more dominant cultures than others,that entire argument was pointless,like amsterdam has a large indonesian population,bradford(for example)has a large middle eastern population.Were all from different places so things seem different,like the dutch having mayonnaise on chips(or fries)
I wouldnt say denmark was multicultural...but thats because i dont live there,i havent seen or met the people,but i have seen and met the english.

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 08:48 AM
it is im english not you
im dutch and there is NO words

the_offsprings_monkey
04-24-2006, 08:49 AM
We have way too many pakkies.

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 08:49 AM
also you should kno if a slang word or shortened term is used enough it will be added to oxford dic and therefore added to our language
god dammit

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 08:50 AM
We have way too many pakkies.
lol especially in birmingham and manchester wots bristol like?

Duskygrin
04-24-2006, 08:53 AM
pakkis are uglies.

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 08:54 AM
im dutch and there is NO words

that's right, I forgot to change "english" to "dutch". What do you mean with "there is NO words" though?

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 08:55 AM
that's right, I forgot to change "english" to "dutch". What do you mean with "there is NO words" though?
in english and dutch "there are no words" that way there is "no debate"
lol i love lamp

Lars
04-24-2006, 08:56 AM
Wikipedia is interesting - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_languages

wheelchairman
Wow, so not only are you a moron. But you're also inherently racist. I'd be willing to bet that the Paki's speak English better than you. It wouldn't take much.

offspringer24
i think were both right to a certain degree anyways i just like arguing for a while sometimes sorry :D

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 08:57 AM
in english and dutch "there are no words" that way there is "no debate"
lol i love lamp

Like I said before, there are no words like "thier", "bollox", etc. either. Yet you say that because you are English you can spell them that way and it makes it right. You make no sense whatsoever and you're extremely tiring to argue with. Fuck.

offspringer24
Wow, so not only are you a moron. But you're also inherently racist. I'd be willing to bet that the Paki's speak English better than you. It wouldn't take much.
you are cheeky arent you?

Tizzalicious
i think were both right to a certain degree anyways i just like arguing for a while sometimes sorry :D

No, you're not right at all. If you want to argue, do it when you have a point.

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 08:58 AM
Like I said before, there are no words like "thier", "bollox", etc. either. Yet you say that because you are English you can spell them that way and it makes it right. You make no sense whatsoever and you're extremely tiring to argue with. Fuck.
yes i am hard work ask my shrink lol

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 09:00 AM
No, you're not right at all. If you want to argue, do it when you have a point.
of course im right to say that when a slang word is used by "english" people it is almost always added to the language thank you very much :eek:

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 09:01 AM
you are cheeky arent you?
The only thing I am, is correct.

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 09:02 AM
of course im right to say that when a slang word is used by "english" people it is almost always added to the language thank you very much :eek:

An actual slang word is different from a word that is misspelled. It has nothing to do with who uses it.

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 09:04 AM
An actual slang word is different from a word that is misspelled. It has nothing to do with who uses it.
of course it has something to do with who uses it, for instance if somebody in holland was using slang it wouldnt be added in the fekin oxford dictionary would it? u make no sense sometimes, you are a clever girl tho and probably do kno my language better than i do but ive not done bad in life so im happy ;)

Vera
04-24-2006, 09:05 AM
i can im english not you
*headdesk*

There are so little things restoring my faith in the British right now.

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 09:06 AM
of course it has something to do with who uses it, for instance if somebody in holland was using slang it wouldnt be added in the fekin oxford dictionary would it? u make no sense sometimes, you are a clever girl tho and probably do kno my language better than i do but ive not done bad in life so im happy ;)
It has nothing to do with who uses it. It has to do with HOW MANY use it. Slang is commonly accepted. You can't reform your entire language simply because you suck at typing. It doesn't work that way.

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 09:07 AM
It has nothing to do with who uses it. It has to do with HOW MANY use it. Slang is commonly accepted. You can't reform your entire language simply because you suck at typing. It doesn't work that way.
yes it has to be a well used slang word i wasnt debating that cock knocker

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 09:08 AM
*headdesk*

There are so little things restoring my faith in the British right now.
i have faith in finland theres only one SAMI HYYPIA

the_offsprings_monkey
lol especially in birmingham and manchester wots bristol like?
There is quite a few here an they mainly run corner shops or are on the dole like the little lazy cunts they are, but there is more niggers then anything in Bristol.

wheelchairman
yes it has to be a well used slang word i wasnt debating that cock knocker
You actually were. You said the English language changes itself whenever you make a mistake, because you are English and therefore own it (apparently.) This is what you called slang. This however, is not slang.

Vera
04-24-2006, 09:09 AM
Well, that's fantastic, thanks.

Could you be quiet now?

the_offsprings_monkey
04-24-2006, 09:10 AM
ZOMFG do you support Liverpool?

Duskygrin
04-24-2006, 09:11 AM
get back on msn you british trooper

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 09:11 AM
You actually were. You said the English language changes itself whenever you make a mistake, because you are English and therefore own it (apparently.) This is what you called slang. This however, is not slang.
NO I WAS SAYING ENGLISH PEOPLE OWN IT OMG!

Chris1990
04-24-2006, 09:12 AM
how do you go about raping your language then?

I was mimicing (SP?) you dolt

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 09:12 AM
ZOMFG do you support Liverpool?
YES I DO, THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE :D

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 09:13 AM
Well, that's fantastic, thanks.

Could you be quiet now?
I CANNOT BE ANY QUIETER COULD I IM TYPING!

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 09:13 AM
did i tell you "I LOVE LAMP"?

Andy
04-24-2006, 09:14 AM
This is just getting silly now.

the_offsprings_monkey
04-24-2006, 09:15 AM
YES I DO, THE CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE :D
WAYHAY! I support Bristol Rovers an Liverpool, and ain't you forgetting the other cup they won lolz!

Chris1990
04-24-2006, 09:15 AM
Fucking idiot.

Andy
04-24-2006, 09:17 AM
Fucking idiot.
Pardon me?

Vera
04-24-2006, 09:18 AM
I CANNOT BE ANY QUIETER COULD I IM TYPING!
I CAN HEAR YOUR TYPING PLEASE STOP.

Please.

Chris1990
04-24-2006, 09:20 AM
Pardon me?

Not you mate, I mean Offspring person. Didn't mean to offend :)

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 09:24 AM
Fucking idiot.
GREAT POST

Chris1990
04-24-2006, 09:25 AM
Yeah, 10/10 if you ask me.

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 09:25 AM
I CAN HEAR YOUR TYPING PLEASE STOP.

Please.
I CANNOT CONTROL MY FINGERS ;)

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 09:26 AM
Not you mate, I mean Offspring person. Didn't mean to offend :)
LOL COCK SUCKER

clokey43
04-24-2006, 09:26 AM
didnt have the time to skim back over to ensure it was perfect.

Most pathetic aregument ever made. Everyone has the time to proof read their posts.

Having lived in England all my life, I have been educated within it's system for the last 14 years and hope to be for a few more years. Whilst at school whenever a peice of homework is handed in the teacher checks it for spelling errors and such. I have never heard of anyone handing in any work completely written in what is referred to as 'text speak'.
I try not to use to much text speak as to be honest it is completely unreadable most of the time. I feel the people who type lyk instead of like are as Tizz said just lazy. It doesn't save time at all. I also beleive in what has been said that it is our native language and it should be written and spoken correctly.

Also the point Tizz made about University is completely correct. I myself am asked on many occasions 'when are you going to get a proper job', which is rather silly as I have a proper job but it is only part time. University is seen as a way for people to avoid working rather than actually helping to increase their chances of getting a good job.

I realised I have rattled on a bit so will stop now, but that is my sincere beleifs on the matter.

ermdevi@tion
04-24-2006, 09:28 AM
I realised I have rattled on a bit so will stop now, but that is my sincere beleifs on the matter.

Ahaha, classic!

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 09:32 AM
Not to be completely petty, but also:

Most pathetic aregument ever made. Everyone has the time to proof read their posts.

Having lived in England all my life, I have been educated within it's system for the last 14 years and hope to be for a few more years. Whilst at school whenever a peice of homework is handed in the teacher checks it for spelling errors and such. I have never heard of anyone handing in any work completely written in what is referred to as 'text speak'.
I try not to use to much text speak as to be honest it is completely unreadable most of the time. I feel the people who type lyk instead of like are as Tizz said just lazy. It doesn't save time at all. I also beleive in what has been said that it is our native language and it should be written and spoken correctly.

Also the point Tizz made about University is completely correct. I myself am asked on many occasions 'when are you going to get a proper job', which is rather silly as I have a proper job but it is only part time. University is seen as a way for people to avoid working rather than actually helping to increase their chances of getting a good job.

clokey43
04-24-2006, 09:33 AM
Yes most probably is. However, I wasn't saying I am perfect on the subject matter but atleast I didn't put my Belyfs! Lol.

In refernce to Tizz yes another mistake duly noted and I realise I have my E's and I's incorrectly placed.

Sinister
04-24-2006, 09:34 AM
And.......

sKratch
04-24-2006, 09:35 AM
LOL COCK SUCKER
This guy is my favorite.

clokey43
04-24-2006, 09:36 AM
Yes, it should be arguement. Ok, I understand there are some spelling mistakes possibly due to typing errors, I missed them when proof reading. Thank you for pointing them out.

Sinister
04-24-2006, 09:36 AM
Yes, it should be arguement*. Ok, I understand there are some spelling mistakes possibly due to typing errors, I missed them when proof reading. Thank you for pointing them out.

No. Argument.

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 09:37 AM
Clokey's English is nothing compared to Offspringer's. Those kinds of typos I can accept. We ALL make those kinds of typos.

notoriousdoc
04-24-2006, 09:39 AM
This thread pains me, for fuck's sake, everybody get over the fact that England sucks.

clokey43
04-24-2006, 09:41 AM
Clokey's English is nothing compared to Offspringer's. Those kinds of typos I can accept. We ALL make those kinds of typos.

That's very true.

Sinister, I wasn't aware there wasn't an E in argument. I shall remember that in the future.

Vera
04-24-2006, 09:49 AM
I CANNOT CONTROL MY FINGERS ;)
Try masturbation.

Nina
04-24-2006, 09:57 AM
No, MASTERbation.

Vera
04-24-2006, 09:58 AM
thx 4 dat.

Rinoa
04-24-2006, 10:12 AM
Wow, I like how quick everyone is to slag off the English. Just because we don't have a strict education system like America which requires you to study until you're in your mid 20's before you can get a decent job doesn't mean we're any less. Sure, there's a whole bunch of "txt tlkrs" over here, but I've seen a fair share of foreigners do the same.

I'm English, and I was brought up in North Wales. I went through school, and I bummed out of college (at the age of 17 I was more interested in going out and having fun rather than swatting up and wasting my teen years studying), but that doesn't mean I'm any less capable of stringing a sentence together.

The "txt tlkrs" are just simply lazy, and for the record they're not all British.

the_offsprings_monkey
04-24-2006, 10:15 AM
Wow, I like how quick everyone is to slag off the English. Just because we don't have a strict education system like America which requires you to study until you're in your mid 20's before you can get a decent job doesn't mean we're any less. Sure, there's a whole bunch of "txt tlkrs" over here, but I've seen a fair share of foreigners do the same.

I'm English, and I was brought up in North Wales. I went through school, and I bummed out of college (at the age of 17 I was more interested in going out and having fun rather than swatting up and wasting my teen years studying), but that doesn't mean I'm any less capable of stringing a sentence together.

The "txt tlkrs" are just simply lazy, and for the record they're not all British.
omg evryting u zed is ryt.

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 10:16 AM
I like how all Brits always get so offended when someone says something like this.

Nina
04-24-2006, 10:17 AM
But in all seriousness, MOST people who type like that are British. Dude, you just can't deny it.

the_offsprings_monkey
04-24-2006, 10:17 AM
I like how all Brits always get so offended when someone says something like this.
I'm not offended.

Andy
04-24-2006, 10:20 AM
I've come to expect it. It's like when you see a film that's crammed with gratuitous violence, the shock value of it gradually disappears.

Rinoa
04-24-2006, 10:21 AM

I wouldn't say offended, just peeved off that we're all stereotyped when really we're all different. It's like saying all Americans are obese because they eat too many burgers and take aways. That's not true either - it's only because there are more over there than over here.

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 10:22 AM
I wouldn't say offended, just peeved off that we're all stereotyped when really we're all different. It's like saying all Americans are obese because they eat too many burgers and take aways. That's not true either - it's only because there are more over there than over here.

I'm actually not too sure about that. Brits are fatties too.

Anyway, fact is that is that once you say something about Brits, all the Brits start replying saying that either it's not true, or they don't care.

Rinoa
04-24-2006, 10:26 AM

Anyway, fact is that is that once you say something about Brits, all the Brits start replying saying that either it's not true, or they don't care.

Maybe because it isn't true? Hehe.
Nah, just put it down to the Brits being too proud for their own good ;)

Vera
04-24-2006, 10:32 AM
Most Brits here, anyway. To be honest, it's not a completely country-specific trait. There are bad typers, bad spellers, etc in all places on this damned globe.

Still, doesn't remove the fact that the British who represent here are mostly tards who can't spell for shit.

Nina
04-24-2006, 10:48 AM
kids, I don't get it.

It's not like MOST BRITISH PEOPLE SUCK.
It's more like MOST PEOPLE ON THE NET WHO CAN'T SPELL ARE BRITISH.

^ read it, and learn it.

Rinoa
04-24-2006, 11:14 AM
kids, I don't get it.

^ read it, and learn it.

That's wrong. I know a LOT of people who use 'txt tlk' but can spell fine when they write formally. They're just too lazy and just don't feel the need to type/spell correctly online.

JohnnyNemesis
04-24-2006, 11:15 AM
kids, I don't get it.

^ read it, and learn it.

I'd been saying this for months, then grew weary. It's such an obvious fact that explaining it hurt me deep in the soul.

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 11:32 AM

i like you :D

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-24-2006, 12:05 PM

thats because we only have lyrical expertise,americans on the other hand;have the H-bomb (as well as many other WMD's),their overusage of the world resources,their arrogant attitudes and their love of being world police.

Not to say that England has'nt got a fair few bombs in it's arsenal.

Chris1990
04-24-2006, 12:39 PM

Not gonna say its not true but yeah, there are some fat people in England, as in many countries. 'txt tlk' is just a way lazy people type, yes it is annoying but please don't generalise.

0r4ng3
04-24-2006, 12:42 PM
I know I'm not contributing to this "discussion", but I wanted to point out that this thread has 4 pages (of 40 posts) in less than a day. Here I was, opening the thread, thinking this was months old. Dammit.

H1T_That
04-24-2006, 03:14 PM
Oh, it's the band guy? I can't tell all the idiots apart, they're all the same to me.

people's arrogance here never ceases to amaze me here. Who the FUCK do you think you are?

oh, and i couldnt be bothered to quote any more of the pure shit you wrote, Wheelchairman, im gonna contradict what i just said about arrogance, and say your not worth argueing with.

Skratch, although being sarcastic pointed out that you were saying 'i know more on this subject than you who has experienced it first had for many years.' pure arrogance.

0r4ng3
04-24-2006, 03:16 PM
That's right! You tell 'em how to not be arrogant!

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 03:43 PM
thats because we only have lyrical expertise,americans on the other hand;have the H-bomb (as well as many other WMD's),their overusage of the world resources,their arrogant attitudes and their love of being world police.

Not to say that England has'nt got a fair few bombs in it's arsenal.
Relevance?

Tizzalicious
04-24-2006, 10:55 PM
people's arrogance here never ceases to amaze me here. Who the FUCK do you think you are?

People's idiocy here nevere ceases to amaze me. If you knew me at least a little bit, you'd know that I'm not arrogant in the slightest bit, but that it is, in fact, hard to tell a bunch of retards apart.

Chris1990
04-24-2006, 11:26 PM
soo...

Cookies anyone?

Nina
04-24-2006, 11:55 PM
hahaha Tizz is arrogant.

omg you stupid whore, stop being so fucking arrogant.

Sin Studly
04-25-2006, 12:15 AM
Today is the 25th of April. I just thought I'd point something out. On the 25th of April the Australians and New Zealanders fought alongside England and France and India, against the Ottoman Turks. We lost the battle, very badly. Every year we set aside this day to honour our dead and the enemy Turkish dead.

But we don't honour the dead of our allies, the English. What does this say about the English?

Rinoa
04-25-2006, 01:34 AM
And we English don't celebrate this day either. In fact I'd never heard about it, not even in an old history lesson. As a whole the English don't celebrate very much unless it's fairly recent or it concerns football.

clokey43
04-25-2006, 01:41 AM
^^^ This is very true. Our Country is obsessed with sport. Real issues have no place in most minds. Football is placed above Remembrance day. It's sad really.

Sin Studly
04-25-2006, 01:59 AM
That's not the point. The point is that we feel sad for our dead enemies ; who killed 10,000 of us ; and their families. But we're fucking glad you lime-sucking islandmonkeys are rotting under earth.

clokey43
04-25-2006, 02:13 AM
That may be, what you and the rest of your Country believe is your decision. I think what Rinoa was trying to say is that we have never even heard of the battle you are talking about. She also said this may be because we care more about sport or what has happened recently. I was backing the point up.

I personally fell that if one country fights alongside my own I will honour their dead as much as my own, irrespective of my personal stance on the country.

Funderful Callan
04-25-2006, 02:26 AM

Yes And All Brits Know The Class As CHAV!! Most People On Here Wouldnt Know Who These Are Whos Else Knows?

Vera
04-25-2006, 02:29 AM
Yes And All Brits Know The Class As CHAV!! Most People On Here Wouldnt Know Who These Are Whos Else Knows?

*facepalm*

Will the intelligent Brits please stand up..

Sin Studly
04-25-2006, 02:31 AM
I think what Rinoa was trying to say is that we have never even heard of the battle you are talking about.

Nobody cares what the English know or don't know. We're just happy you're dead.

Andy
04-25-2006, 02:49 AM
*stands up*
*looks around*
*sits down sheepishly*

clokey43
04-25-2006, 03:39 AM
Nobody cares what the English know or don't know. We're just happy you're dead.

*Cries because you don't like my Country or the people in it* Or not. If that is what you think. Fair enough, it doesn't bother me in the slightest.

Sin Studly
04-25-2006, 04:34 AM
Yes it does, idiot. That's why you've been here defending your shitty country for so long.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-25-2006, 07:18 AM

Stop giving my country a bad name.

clokey43
04-25-2006, 08:06 AM
Yes it does, idiot. That's why you've been here defending your shitty country for so long.

That was when I first started posting here. I have also read the post made by some and completely agree that typing like a retard is really annoying. I'm not defending my Country, I accept that it isn't the best. I suppose it never will be either. Unfortunatly I can't control where I am born.

Chris1990
04-25-2006, 08:30 AM
*facepalm*

*stands up*

Mota Boy
04-25-2006, 10:05 AM
That's interesting. I thought that widespread anti-intellectualism was a uniquely American trait, and a recently-acquired one at that.

Rinoa
04-25-2006, 10:10 AM
*stands up*

I'll join you there.

These guys are just being stereotypical, hypocritical and racist. If no one on this forum were to admit where they come from then no one else would be able to decide where they're from by purely reading their text. At least not without guessing.

You're all making stupid assumptions and making yourselves look pettier than any Brit you've slagged off so far.

Tizzalicious
04-25-2006, 10:14 AM
It's not all that hard to be prettier than a Brit...

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 10:20 AM
there is no way you could be better looking than me

Tizzalicious
04-25-2006, 10:23 AM
Fuck, I just noticed she wrote pettier, not prettier. Ah well, I'm still prettier than most Brits.

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 10:24 AM
the dutch- are gay, have shit football teams,musics wank, nobody wants to be there, no significant history, no great landmarks and are full of twats like
YOU!!!!!. I CAN FUCKIN RIP INTO YOUR NATION TOO ITS SHITE!!!!!!!!!!
RULE BRITANNIA!

Tizzalicious
04-25-2006, 10:25 AM
Right.....

wheelchairman
04-25-2006, 10:26 AM
It only works well when people actually agree with you.

It's easy to hate the Brits. You all spell bad, that's how we know it's you. No one could guess where the rest of us are from. Unless it's Turkey or Portugal, they are also pretty easy to spot.

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 10:27 AM
Right.....
not nice is it bitch?

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 10:28 AM

It's easy to hate the Brits. You all spell bad, that's how we know it's you. No one could guess where the rest of us are from. Unless it's Turkey or Portugal, tey are also pretty easy to spot.

your easy to spot YOUR AN UGLY CUNT

wheelchairman
04-25-2006, 10:29 AM
At least I brush my teeth.

*you're both times.

Tizzalicious
04-25-2006, 10:29 AM
not nice is it bitch?

I really couldn't care less what you think about Holland. If you think we have no significant history, that only proves my point about Brits being uneducated, and I really don't give a shit about all the other stuff.

Or what you think about my looks, for that matter.

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 10:30 AM
At least I brush my teeth.

*you're both times.

WTF is that the best you could do FUCK OFF RACIST SPASTIC

Mota Boy
04-25-2006, 10:31 AM
Do you realize that the more you try to defend your country, the worse you make it appear? You personally are giving England a bad name.

Edit - wait, are you the carpenter with the shitty band?

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 10:31 AM
I really couldn't care less what you think about Holland. If you think we have no significant history, that only proves my point about Brits being uneducated, and I really don't give a shit about all the other stuff.

Or what you think about my looks, for that matter.

u do not have a significant history, you are worthless scum!

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 10:33 AM
The only ppl who beat the Brits in terms of rotten teeth are the Japs. And they have a reason, they're on a healthy diet of radioactive shark.
wot the fucks this rotten teeth thing? im 25 and have great teeth

Mota Boy
04-25-2006, 10:34 AM
Rotten brain then.

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 10:34 AM
Rotten brain then.
your a fucking joker aint ya? dickhead

killer_queen
04-25-2006, 10:40 AM
I have no idea about if Brits are smart or not but I've always agreed with statements like this.

Tizzalicious
04-25-2006, 10:40 AM
u do not have a significant history, you are worthless scum!

Another quote from my book about Britain:

The "Glorious Revolution" followed, in which Prince William of Orange, ruler of the Netherlands, and his Stuart wife Mary, accepted parliament's invitation to become king and queen.

(of Britain, that is.)

Very insignificant indeed.

sKratch
04-25-2006, 10:44 AM
wot the fucks this rotten teeth thing? im 25 and have great teeth
I recommend that you pretend you're 12 or something. Because if you're 25 and acting the way you do, you really have a few problems.

Corpse
04-25-2006, 11:00 AM
Please don't judge us Brits on the actions of offspringer24.

Andy
04-25-2006, 11:02 AM
On behalf of the intelligent people of Great Britain, I must apologise for Offspringers lack of humour and seemingly every other civic faculty.

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 11:16 AM
On behalf of the intelligent people of Great Britain, I must apologise for Offspringers lack of humour and seemingly every other civic faculty.
i do not lack humour i just hate SCUMBAGS

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 11:17 AM
I recommend that you pretend you're 12 or something. Because if you're 25 and acting the way you do, you really have a few problems.
like im bothered what people on here think anyway, most of you are school kids there are very few people worth bothering with

T-6005
04-25-2006, 11:21 AM
like im bothered what people on here think anyway, most of you are school kids there are very few people worth bothering with
Then why do you keep coming back?

wheelchairman
04-25-2006, 11:21 AM
The thing is, you do care, that's why you're panties are in a bunch over the fact that your compatriots can't spell.

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 11:22 AM
Please don't judge us Brits on the actions of offspringer24.
they had already judged by starting the thread twat head, if you were intelligent you would have noticed that!
im english and proud!

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 11:24 AM
The thing is, you do care, that's why you're panties are in a bunch over the fact that your compatriots can't spell.
panties in a twist? you fuckin pussy, who the fuck talks like that
moron racist bastard?

the_GoDdEsS
04-25-2006, 11:27 AM

Oh ho ho, big fucking words from somebody who seems to be on the mental level of a pre-pubescent teenager.

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 11:28 AM
Oh ho ho, big fucking words from somebody who seems to be on the mental level of a pre-pubescent teenager.
fucking hell you again?

Corpse
04-25-2006, 11:29 AM
they had already judged by starting the thread twat head, if you were intelligent you would have noticed that!
im english and proud!

Do you deliberately not use capital letters or do you think it gets your message across better?

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 11:30 AM
Do you deliberately not use capital letters or do you think it gets your message across better?
thats it? i dow use em cos i dow av 2 k?

T-6005
04-25-2006, 11:31 AM
fucking hell you again?
Do you ever act like anything but a child?

Forgive my mistake - a stupid child?

the_GoDdEsS
04-25-2006, 11:31 AM
You're a joke.

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 11:32 AM
Then why do you keep coming back?
to share news and stuff about the offspring and to call you a twat

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 11:33 AM
You're a joke.
ur a little sarcastic cunt

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 11:34 AM
Do you ever act like anything but a child?

Forgive my mistake - a stupid child?
your mistake is forgiven?
lol you fuckin robot

the_GoDdEsS
04-25-2006, 11:36 AM
to share news and stuff about the offspring

Wrong forum.

and to call you a twat

Insufficient argument.

ur a little sarcastic cunt

I'm a sexy cunt.

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 11:38 AM
Wrong forum.

who cares?

Insufficient argument.

it's general thread?????????

I'm a sexy cunt.
i dowt it very much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wheelchairman
04-25-2006, 11:44 AM
panties in a twist? you fuckin pussy, who the fuck talks like that
moron racist bastard?
*panties in a bunch
*fucking
*moronic

How am I a racist?

phoenix!!!!!
04-25-2006, 11:44 AM
ur a cock m8

the_GoDdEsS
04-25-2006, 11:45 AM
You are a spammer and soon you will not exist.

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 11:46 AM

It's easy to hate the Brits. You all spell bad, that's how we know it's you. No one could guess where the rest of us are from. Unless it's Turkey or Portugal, they are also pretty easy to spot.

thats how you are racist TWAT

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 11:47 AM
You are a spammer and soon you will not exist.
OF COUSRE I WILL EXIST EVEN IF NOT UNDER THIS NAME AND HOW AM I SPAMMING?

phoenix!!!!!
04-25-2006, 11:48 AM
this isnt as good as it used to be :(

wheelchairman
04-25-2006, 11:50 AM
Brit =/= a race.

And stop spamming with Phoenix this instant. We know it's you.

Vera
04-25-2006, 11:53 AM
...It's still not racist to hate Brits.

phoenix!!!!!
04-25-2006, 11:55 AM
how come i carnt see no 1 replying this sites fucked now i cant do any thing what happend to free chatin ?

phoenix!!!!!
04-25-2006, 11:56 AM
and what the fucks spamming ? lol

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 11:57 AM
Lol Im Phoenix? Dickhead I Dunno Who The Fuck He Is

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 11:58 AM
...It's still not racist to hate Brits.
OF COURSE IT IS YOU DUMB FUCK, I AINT GOIN THRU THIS AGAIN THO

phoenix!!!!!
04-25-2006, 11:58 AM
fucking dick shut the fuck up ive been phoenix ever since this site changed and before

wheelchairman
04-25-2006, 11:59 AM
It is must suck to be in a bad indy band.

Corpse
For gods sake, it's just spam spam spam with you isnt it.

T-6005
OF COURSE IT IS YOU DUMB FUCK, I AINT GOIN THRU THIS AGAIN THO
You seriously sadden me.

phoenix!!!!!
04-25-2006, 12:00 PM
uuuum spam

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 12:00 PM
You seriously sadden me.
AWWWW DONT GET SAD

phoenix!!!!!
04-25-2006, 12:01 PM
any body from england ?

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 12:01 PM
For gods sake, it's just spam spam spam with you isnt it.
WHO U TALKIN TO U CHEEKY CUNT? IM NOT PHOENIX OK

phoenix!!!!!
04-25-2006, 12:02 PM
no i am ! ?????????

phoenix!!!!!
04-25-2006, 12:04 PM
tico ?????????????

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 12:05 PM
no i am ! ?????????
just ignore em dude there just fuckin idiots and they keep slagging the english off and they think i am you

phoenix!!!!!
04-25-2006, 12:07 PM
oh ok fucking arabs

phoenix!!!!!
04-25-2006, 12:07 PM
english rule !

phoenix!!!!!
04-25-2006, 12:11 PM
weres every 1 gone ?

phoenix!!!!!
04-25-2006, 12:12 PM
hhhhhhhhhheeeeellllo

phoenix!!!!!
04-25-2006, 12:14 PM
am i only here ?

wheelchairman
04-25-2006, 12:16 PM
We know you are still the same person.

JohnnyNemesis
04-25-2006, 12:18 PM
Is it me, or did this thread fail in every single way imaginable?

wheelchairman
04-25-2006, 12:21 PM
Is it me, or did this thread fail in every single way imaginable?
I think this thread succeeded in every possible way.

Is there anyone who has any doubt that Tizz was right about the British?

T-6005
04-25-2006, 12:33 PM
We know you are still the same person.
Phoenix's account is December 2004. I doubt they're the same person.

wheelchairman
04-25-2006, 12:33 PM
Their IP's change and all lead to the same location. And are very similar to begin with. I do not think it is a coincidence.

Corpse
04-25-2006, 12:37 PM
Phoenix's account is December 2004. I doubt they're the same person.

Then why hasn't he posted until today. A strange coincidence don't you think?

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 12:43 PM
i promise you we are not the same person!

wheelchairman
04-25-2006, 12:50 PM
Right. After you've already insulted us continuously, you think we'll take your word.

offspringer24
04-25-2006, 12:53 PM
Right. After you've already insulted us continuously, you think we'll take your word.
i was 1st to get insulted but i aint bothered i was trying to save you time and effort replying about it

endlesst0m
04-25-2006, 01:44 PM
Anybody feel like explaining to me what a chav is?