PDA

View Full Version : Pine tree anus flavor beer

sKratch
04-24-2006, 09:10 AM
So I was at this party on Saturday night after a day of Frisbee in miserable weather. It was one of the best parties I've ever been to, but it was stained by this one beer I had. It tasted like I was drinking pine sap or something... absolutely horrible. I wish I could remember the name so I could ward you away from it... some name followed by three letters, possibly PLA. The point is, why the fuck would anyone brew this shit, and who would ever pay for it? I can't imagine any way to enjoy that taste. Bad beer like Keystone, Coors, etc just tastes shitty and you deal with it. I'm pretty sure this beer was supposed to be in a class above those party beers, yet managed to taste genuinely horrible.

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 09:34 AM
was it super strong in strength?

the_offsprings_monkey
04-24-2006, 09:35 AM
Budweiser is the worst shit I've ever tasted, now Carling is the drink for me, I'll also drink Stella if I must.

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 09:54 AM
bud rules. my bro hates it, & every guy I've known says tis piss, but me likez it.
i like both bud and carling they both make me happy :D
i also like cheap liver rotting white cider, y'know the stuff thats never been anywhere near an apple

the_offsprings_monkey
04-24-2006, 09:55 AM
bud rules. my bro hates it, & every guy I've known says tis piss, but me likez it.
You would like it ya crazy 817ch

offspringer24
04-24-2006, 10:05 AM
chemical cider, I see what you mean... yeah me too I can drink any drink I'm nowhere near fussy as long as it agrees with my palate I don't care if it rots my insides!

& you stoopid mofo that duzn't make me a 817ch for all that! :p
it's good to be drunk :D

sKratch
04-24-2006, 10:06 AM
It was a regular strength beer. And this isn't a "what bad beers have you had?" thread. I'm wondering if anyone else has ever tasted something similar to what I've described.

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 10:07 AM
I hate all beer.

You're a Pole. Make me some vodka. It's supposed to be the best in the world.
Also I can recommend Oregon wine if you can find any. We make the best!

ninthlayer
04-24-2006, 10:08 AM
What, anus? Dusky has.

sKratch
04-24-2006, 10:09 AM
I don't really do liquor ;[ I enjoy beer and have a good time with it and type redundant sentences wtf.

wheelchairman
04-24-2006, 10:10 AM
I don't really do liquor ;[ I enjoy beer and have a good time with it and type redundant sentences wtf.
Lolz redundancy. Wine is liquor?

Sam Adams, good Oregon beer. Don't worry, we'll take care of you.

And liquor is hard to enjoy.

ninthlayer
04-24-2006, 10:10 AM
Go play frisbee and listen to Dave Matthews because beer is for fags.

sKratch
04-24-2006, 10:33 AM
DMB is for homos I don't listen to that shit :[

Nina
04-24-2006, 10:50 AM
I hate Guiness.

Betty
04-24-2006, 05:28 PM
The grossest thing I have ever had is ginger beer. It's pop, but it BURNS. Ughghghgh!

And bad beer can really throw you off, even sometimes when you're so drunk that it shouldn't matter anymore. I'm usually not too picky however.

sKratch
04-24-2006, 05:35 PM
Yeah I think that was my third or fourth 20 oz beer, but good lord did it still taste like shit. Michelle, hopefully I'll hit up Canada again some time and we'll go to town!

Betty
04-24-2006, 05:41 PM
I still like to brag that I drank you under the table. (Yeah, yeah, we've all heard the excuses...).

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-24-2006, 07:01 PM
Budweiser is win. Carling is shit. Stella is shit. Eastern Europeans make the best beers. Sleeman's Canadian is pretty good.

I wanted to respond to multiple things but I couldn't be bothered to quote.

Betty
04-24-2006, 07:32 PM
Sleeman's is brewed in Guelph. This little insignificant city where I go to school. How cool is that? I never knew it was so popular.

I enjoy the Canadian version of Budweiser. I've only had the American stuff once, and I wasn't really paying attention.

I've even gotten used to Carling Light since when you're mooching off the folks, you don't complain.

I love beer.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-24-2006, 07:35 PM
Sleeman's is brewed in Guelph. This little insignificant city where I go to school. How cool is that? I never knew it was so popular.

That's very cool. And it isn't really that popular; my local does all kinds of foreign beers. It even does a Japanese beer, called Kirin Ichiban, which I highly recommend if you perform a miracle and find somewhere that serves it.

Most places here serve Foster's, Carling, Stella, Budweiser and almost nothing else. Kronenburg at a pinch.

I enjoy the Canadian version of Budweiser. I've only had the American stuff once, and I wasn't really paying attention.

I didn't even know there WAS a Canadian version. Must try.

I've even gotten used to Carling Light since when you're mooching off the folks, you don't complain.

Carling Light? Lawlz. "As shit as Carling, but weaker!"