PDA

View Full Version : read me !

cardigans
04-24-2006, 12:34 PM
hi everyone! i'm french from marseille(the city) and i just would like to say how much offspring is important in my life! i love too the cardigans,ace of base, the red hot and ... formula one:go for renault!

Emily_offspring_fan
04-24-2006, 12:39 PM
:)
Welcome buddy!

But be afraid...you're gonna be pissed off.
That's the rule for all the newbies.

Have a good time! :p

ps: FORMULA ONE: for Renault!

Evka.pl
04-24-2006, 12:39 PM
Welcome buddy!

oh come on that's her/his first post, give her/him a break guys:)

Emily_offspring_fan
04-24-2006, 12:42 PM
oh come on that's her first post, give her a break guys:)

You don't understand my post. I'm only warning him..I AM NOT CRICTISING HIM! I said "Welcome buddy"

Evka.pl
04-24-2006, 12:43 PM
You don't understand my post. I'm only warning him..I AM NOT CRICTISING HIM! I said "Welcome buddy"

i know i meant the others:)

Emily_offspring_fan
04-24-2006, 12:57 PM
i know i meant the others:)
Ok, right.

el_monkey
04-24-2006, 01:26 PM
bienvenue! :)

aaargghh, je n'aime pas la langue francaise, c'est trop compliqué. c'est la merde.

Nood!es
04-24-2006, 01:59 PM
Youll either get flamed for this thread, because no one cares that you love Offspring sooooo much. Except teh band, I mean its a great thing to like them, but people dont like reading that you do. And that they 'changed your life' I think thats what you said..

punker
04-24-2006, 02:01 PM
everybody gets flamed, hopefully he/she will learn from that

salut a toi bienveneur dans le BBS

pd: renault c'est navrant, mclaren c'est meilleur

MY FRENCH RULEZZZZ!!11!!!!

Sinister
04-24-2006, 02:03 PM
el_monkey, punker, allez vous pendre.

punker
04-24-2006, 02:09 PM

après vous

Tijs
04-24-2006, 03:37 PM
Parlé anglais s'il vous plaît. Je ne comprends pas le français :(

Dmarques
04-24-2006, 03:43 PM
Welcome buddy!

This didn't happen to me
PS: FERRARI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

offspring_freak_3
04-24-2006, 04:32 PM
you guys and the french, fuck that! speak in english so all of us can understand :D

Emily_offspring_fan
04-24-2006, 05:58 PM
you guys and the french, fuck that! speak in english so all of us can understand :D
right....

This didn't happen to me
Really? No one in the ENTIRE forum pissed you off??
Ha, lucky.

offspring_freak_3
04-24-2006, 06:00 PM
same goes for me, no one ever pissed me off :D

Llamas
04-24-2006, 06:08 PM
FUCK THE FRENCH :)

Heil Hitler! (jk) however, the germans rule.

and the only people on here that I don't like are the ones that go out of their way to insult me (venom symbiote and head around u are the only two I can think of)

Mr. Noodles
04-24-2006, 06:09 PM
No one really pisses me off.

Emily_offspring_fan
same goes for me, no one ever pissed me off :D
because you're too cool :) with the downloads and all
I get pissed off at "Bands" forum, no here in GOD.

oja
Parlé anglais s'il vous plaît. Je ne comprends pas le français :(

oui s'il vous plaît!!! meu français ne est pas trê biant

yeah i suck at it. I went to a few lessons and that's the best i could do

welcome to the Offspring forums!! hey here's a little tip: it is not necesary to make a thread out of everything!! i didn't know that when i came and well, i didn't have a good time let's say..

you'll be pissed off anyway
be scared... very scared...
and if you find a new buddy... or parts of a new buddy...
SCREAM... and scream again!!

offspring_freak_3
04-24-2006, 06:11 PM
because you're too cool :) with the downloads and all
I get pissed off at "Bands" forum, no here in GOD.
i know i rule, i'm awesome :D :p

Mr. Noodles
04-24-2006, 06:13 PM
i know i rule, i'm awesome :D :p
A LOT of members from Brazil are the coolest people on the board.
That includes Camila and I don't know.

offspring_freak_3
04-24-2006, 06:16 PM
oh thats because u dont know how we r in the brazilian forum :p most of people r ignorants

Llamas
04-24-2006, 06:20 PM
brazilians scare me. you and your... portugese... pssh. :P

offspring_freak_3
04-24-2006, 06:22 PM
qual o problema? :p hehehe whats the problem? lol

yeah i know how you feel, it happens to me when i cant read other languages :p

ps: its portuguese, lmao

Llamas
04-24-2006, 06:26 PM
hehe I'm totally kidding. I study language (my major is german, and my minor deals a lot with studying language in general), and I find portuguese to be the most interesting and pretty of the romance languages (I really do hate the french language). I also think that if I were to go to a spanish speaking country (I know, I know, portuguese isn't considered spanish... but through it's lineage, it can be considered so, and so I consider it a form of spanish), I would want to either visit spain/portugal, or brazil.

offspring_freak_3
04-24-2006, 06:31 PM
hehe speak portuguese has a good side, (I) can understand a little bit of french, italian and spanish, so yeah i'm not big into learn another languages, only english, i dont even study english, only in school but the level is so fuckin easy that some other people dont know anything, so i use this board to (extend?) my english, its quite better now :)

yeah i would like to visit portugal too, my mom's friend told me once its a beatiful place

Llamas
04-24-2006, 06:36 PM
english is boring and overrated, haha. I also don't like the US. I'm trying to get out. :-P

and not extend, expand, but close ;)

I hear portugal is gorgeous. Where I'm trying to go is Austria, and pretty much when you live in Europe, it's so easy to visit other countries. It's much different from the US... so I think I could visit Portugal if I lived in Austria.

offspring_freak_3
04-24-2006, 06:42 PM
omg! i'm dying to live in US. i cant stand live here anymore. cause i dont like hot weather, i cant find anything good here plus its fuckin expensive and doesnt have good bands and places to go, plus if u go in the corner u'll be probably be robbed :p

yeah europe is good too, and u dont need a fuckin visa to go there hehe australia is fuckin hott and the accent i think is so funny (not to offend whos from australia)

Llamas
04-24-2006, 07:11 PM
omg! i'm dying to live in US. i cant stand live here anymore. cause i dont like hot weather, i cant find anything good here plus its fuckin expensive and doesnt have good bands and places to go, plus if u go in the corner u'll be probably be robbed :p

yeah europe is good too, and u dont need a fuckin visa to go there hehe australia is fuckin hott and the accent i think is so funny (not to offend whos from australia)

I can understand the weather- the US is very varied for weather. Where I live, though, it gets to be -20 F, which is like... -30 C.

As far as cost, the states are WAY more expensive than south america. It's CHEAP where you are in comparison to here, trust me. If you think it's expensive there, you'd hate it here. As far as bands, it totally depends on where you live in the US. You have to live by a big city for there to be bands. And places to go also varies. And if you live in a big city, you're likely to be robbed or something.

Basically, you're not gonna find it to be a lot better here than where you are :-P Australia isn't in Europe either... Austria is. Different countries ;) hehe. Australia does have a cool accent, though.

punker
04-24-2006, 08:21 PM
As far as cost, the states are WAY more expensive than south america. It's CHEAP where you are in comparison to here, trust me.

but not too much, things are cheaper here, but also you get paid a loooot less for the same work, for example, with minimum wage, working 8 hours/day in USA, you win like 40 bucks i think (correct me please), and here for the same amount of work you win 5 dollars

Llamas
04-24-2006, 08:26 PM
5 dollars? for 8 hours of work? wow... actually, minimum wage here would get you atleast $50, but with most jobs, 8 hours would earn you like $80... depends on the job, though.

punker
04-24-2006, 08:44 PM
5 dollars? for 8 hours of work? wow... actually, minimum wage here would get you atleast $50, but with most jobs, 8 hours would earn you like $80... depends on the job, though.
well, i think this year it went to 7, that's why people from here wants to go wash dishes in USA

Llamas
04-24-2006, 08:54 PM
I didn't realize it was that drastic. wow... how much does a CD cost there?

Sasoolero
04-25-2006, 12:49 AM
hehe I'm totally kidding. I study language (my major is german, and my minor deals a lot with studying language in general), and I find portuguese to be the most interesting and pretty of the romance languages (I really do hate the french language). I also think that if I were to go to a spanish speaking country (I know, I know, portuguese isn't considered spanish... but through it's lineage, it can be considered so, and so I consider it a form of spanish), I would want to either visit spain/portugal, or brazil.
I've visited spain and portugal, they are beautiful and very cool country !

SaiKYoU
04-25-2006, 01:12 AM
in fact, portuguese ans spanish are more different than people thinks, italian and spanish have more similitudes...

Rinoa
04-25-2006, 01:26 AM
Only other language I'd ever care to learn is Japanese. Until then I'll stick with English ;)

Oh, and welcome buddy. I've been here for the best part of a week - don't let them scare you off, this forum's no worse than any other band's forum :P

Marco
04-25-2006, 07:11 AM
hi everyone! i'm french from marseille(the city) and i just would like to say how much offspring is important in my life! i love too the cardigans,ace of base, the red hot and ... formula one:go for renault!
Formula one: Go Ferrari!

Lightyears
04-25-2006, 07:13 AM
I know the title says 'read me', but honestly I just jumped to the last page and hit reply. I have no idea what we're talking about.

offspring_freak_3
04-25-2006, 07:42 AM
in fact, portuguese ans spanish are more different than people thinks, italian and spanish have more similitudes...
yeah but u can understando a lot speaking at least one of those languages

offspring_freak_3
04-25-2006, 07:45 AM
but not too much, things are cheaper here, but also you get paid a loooot less for the same work, for example, with minimum wage, working 8 hours/day in USA, you win like 40 bucks i think (correct me please), and here for the same amount of work you win 5 dollars
exactly, its the same here, too much work and less money, it sucks

and ilovellamas, a cd costs like 20 bucks wich by the way is 40 bucks in brazilian money, i hate it i have to save a lot of money to buy a cd, right now i want to buy the punk o rama 10 but i cant cause it costs 25 bucks and i have no money :(

Dexter_H
04-25-2006, 07:59 AM
I can tell you now, don't bother with punk o rama 10. You should just buy CD's from ebay- way cheaper than shops. Here is australia CD's are like $20 - $30 AU (about $20 US) but compilations like punk o rama are about $10.

offspring_freak_3
04-25-2006, 08:14 AM
i'm buying from ebay, the brazilian ebay is not like the others from another countrys, it sucks, its hard to find good albums (international), and if i buy it for an online store it'll be more expensive cause it'll be imported since it wasnt released in brazil. plus if i buy it from the usa ebay it will be way expensive cause i'll have to pay for a international shipping and have to use a creditcard wich i dont have one

punker
04-25-2006, 08:22 AM
a cd here cost around 15 dollars, and i buy my cd's from deremate or mercadolibre, is slightly cheaper, but that is the only way to get good albums, the normal stores only sell music that i normally hate, and i think there are no ebay for colombia, and if it exists, it really must suck because nobody ever use it

EDIT: importing is not good either, importing a cd would cost 2 o 3 times more than the cd itself

offspring_freak_3
04-25-2006, 08:24 AM
a cd here cost around 15 dollars, and i buy my cd's from deremate or mercadolibre, is slightly cheaper, but that is the only way to get good albums, the normal stores only sell music that i normally hate, and i think there are no ebay for colombia, and if it exists, it really must suck because nobody ever use it

EDIT: importing is not good either, importing a cd would cost 2 o 3 times more than the cd itself
mercadolibre IS the ebay ;)

punker
04-25-2006, 08:28 AM
mercadolibre IS the ebay ;)
really? i did not know that, they should put the name, would make them greater, because deremate moves more money than mercadolibre

offspring_freak_3
04-25-2006, 09:11 AM
but it has the the name. looks at the top left of the page, it has written mercadolibre en asociación con ebay ;)

el_monkey
04-25-2006, 12:20 PM

excuse moi, mais je n'ai pas compris et je n'ai pas d'envie de prendre mon dictionnaire.