PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know...

Bloodstains
04-25-2006, 01:38 PM
Does anyone know any songs that The Offspring did cover versions of? I have tons, but I know there has to be some i don't have.

I don't need the actual download file, just some song names, I can download them myself.

I've already googled it, but it only came up with all the songs I already have. I don't mean to be a bother or anything, but could someone tell me some song titles, please?

offspring_freak_3
04-25-2006, 01:42 PM
the only i can remember right now is Blitzkrieg Bop

Bloodstains
04-25-2006, 01:44 PM
the only i can remember right now is Blitzkrieg Bop
Thanks! I may have already downloaded it, I'll have to check...

Little_Miss_1565
04-25-2006, 02:34 PM
If you do a search, you will find several topics on the subject with complete lists.

Bloodstains
04-25-2006, 03:19 PM
If you do a search, you will find several topics on the subject with complete lists.
I have. I read through around 50 or so lists. I had every song on every list (amazingly...). I just wanna know if there are any more.

Total_immortal
04-25-2006, 03:55 PM
I have. I read through around 50 or so lists. I had every song on every list (amazingly...). I just wanna know if there are any more.

if you read 50 lists and googled it, and you had all of them, i'm pretty sure there aren't any more covers you can download

Bloodstains
04-25-2006, 04:30 PM
if you read 50 lists and googled it, and you had all of them, i'm pretty sure there aren't any more covers you can download
Yeah, that does make sense... hmm.

And I can't believe I didn't know that The Offspring re-did a Nirvana song... I just found that out. I feel stupid now :( ...

Nood!es
04-25-2006, 04:43 PM
Territorial Pissings wasnt it?

Bloodstains
04-25-2006, 04:46 PM
Territorial Pissings wasnt it?
Yeah. I thought it was awsome, even for a live cover.

I uploaded it to my account on Bolt.com. If anyone hasn't heard it wants to, let me know and I'll post up a link.

Emily_offspring_fan
04-25-2006, 05:02 PM
Territorial Pissings is a good cover but the record sucks. It has a poor quality.

Bloodstains
04-25-2006, 05:07 PM
Territorial Pissings is a good cover but the record sucks. It has a poor quality.
Yeah, really though. The quality terribly sucked. Problem was I didn't know that before I burned it to a CD. My computer has just about the best speakers that ever were. It can make any song soud like it's got good sound quality. It's rather decieving sometimes...

Emily_offspring_fan
04-25-2006, 05:47 PM
Yeah, really though. The quality terribly sucked. Problem was I didn't know that before I burned it to a CD. My computer has just about the best speakers that ever were. It can make any song soud like it's got good sound quality. It's rather decieving sometimes...

Wow, that's cool.

Did you notice what does it say at the beginning?
It says "CONCIERTO" (Gig)

Bloodstains
04-25-2006, 06:08 PM
Wow, that's cool.

Did you notice what does it say at the beginning?
It says "CONCIERTO" (Gig)
Yeah. It sounded like a flaw in the recording at first, but then I heard what it said. It's great having good computer speakers.

Mr. Noodles
04-25-2006, 06:15 PM
Yeah. I thought it was awsome, even for a live cover.

I uploaded it to my account on Bolt.com. If anyone hasn't heard it wants to, let me know and I'll post up a link.
I'd like to hear it.
And about the original... am I the only one who though it was Dexter who said that stuff at the beginning?

Bloodstains
04-25-2006, 06:25 PM
I'd like to hear it.
And about the original... am I the only one who though it was Dexter who said that stuff at the beginning?
I did 4 a little while. Here's the link. u can't actually download it from here, but it plays the song.

"Teritorial Pissings" - The Offspring (http://www.bolt.com/Bloodstains/audio/647676)

I've got some more songs uploaded, too. If anyone wants to check it out, let me know.

Mr. Noodles
04-25-2006, 06:31 PM
That was good.
Oh, and about the closed thread u made...
The Offspring and Nirvana are actually two bands that I listened to ever since I was young, like 2 or 3. They're 2 of my fav bands (if not my 2 fav bands) that i still listen to after all these years.
Yeah, it's shocking, isn't it? I didn't find out their names until the 21st century.

Bloodstains
04-25-2006, 06:49 PM
That was good.
Oh, and about the closed thread u made...
The Offspring and Nirvana are actually two bands that I listened to ever since I was young, like 2 or 3. They're 2 of my fav bands (if not my 2 fav bands) that i still listen to after all these years.
Yeah, it's shocking, isn't it? I didn't find out their names until the 21st century.
Same here. I've been listening to them for as long as my brother has. I think I was three or four... I just recently got their names from him and started downloading their music. Nirvana was early this year, The Offspring was middle of last year. I have the Nirvana box set "With the Lights Out". It rocks. Now if ONLY The Offspring would come out with a set like that...

Mr. Noodles
04-25-2006, 08:40 PM
Same here. I've been listening to them for as long as my brother has. I think I was three or four... I just recently got their names from him and started downloading their music. Nirvana was early this year, The Offspring was middle of last year. I have the Nirvana box set "With the Lights Out". It rocks. Now if ONLY The Offspring would come out with a set like that...
I got the With The Lights Out boxset for Christmas. It's awesome.
That would be so cool if the Offspring could do that.

Bloodstains
04-26-2006, 04:08 AM
I got the With The Lights Out boxset for Christmas. It's awesome.
That would be so cool if the Offspring could do that.
I want them to. The Nirvana one's awsome, with all the demos and live songs from both earlier and later on. I have all but two Nirvana CDs at this point. And I have every Offspring CD. And Club Me. I still want more, though. They NEED to come out with a new CD!