PDA

View Full Version : New White House press secretary is...

Little_Miss_1565
04-26-2006, 08:12 AM
Tony Snow, the aryan with ass cancer from Fox News.

Something tells me the amount of secrecy and bullshit is only going to continue.

ska_kid
04-26-2006, 07:49 PM
The man speaks with less emotion then John Kerry. I thought that wasn't possible, really.

brothadave79
04-26-2006, 11:22 PM
Honestly, though, like it matters he's from Fox news. No matter who was picked, it would still be someone that would say whatever the White House wants him to. It's his job. It's all the same in the end.

Mota Boy
04-27-2006, 12:26 AM
Quite frankly, I kinda like Tony Snow. Granted, I haven't seen too much of him, but during the little time I have seen him, he's come across as intelligent and informed and appeared neither demagogic nor dogmatic in his opinions, an increasingly rare breed of Republican nowadays. Granted, I disagree with him on just about everything, but I can at least respect the positions of his he articulated.

Seriously though, did you expect Bush to pick John Stewart to be his press secretary? It would necessarily be a Republican and almost certainly one with contacts to the previous Bush administration, as Dubya doesn't have the ability to think on his own. The White House Press Secretary is the mouthpiece of the administration, and the administration has made it very clear that it only wants to express one very simple view of the world and not have it questioned. Hell, the press core itself has been very much cowed by this administration. I'm going to be interested to see how Snow does.