PDA

View Full Version : Brits are Niggers

wheelchairman
04-27-2006, 08:55 AM
Excuse the title, but let me try and get my point across. You may if you've read the Malcolm X autobiography or seen the film, remember his explanation of the "house-nigger" and the "field-nigger."

What we have on the bbs is the same kind of treatment. The ordinary "field-brit/nigger" is looked down upon and treated like dirt for their poor spelling and weak grasp upon logic. Then we have a few shining examples of good niggers, we treat them a little better. And then they turn to the other niggers and say "hey, isn't massa great?". You niggers are so silly.

EDIT: I love how Noodles_is_Gay shortens as NIG, oh the irony. I think that's why she changed her name.

Rocky-girl
04-27-2006, 09:14 AM
Per you're the first who opened my eyes on this all! But I think that they have a little difference. But are niggers so silly?

Andy
04-27-2006, 09:19 AM
Awesome, I'm a nigger.

F@ BANKZ
04-27-2006, 09:22 AM
Awesome, I'm a nigger.
Me too, i never noticed :eek: neat

offspringer24
04-27-2006, 09:26 AM
Excuse the title, but let me try and get my point across. You may if you've read the Malcolm X autobiography or seen the film, remember his explanation of the "house-nigger" and the "field-nigger."

What we have on the bbs is the same kind of treatment. The ordinary "field-brit/nigger" is looked down upon and treated like dirt for their poor spelling and weak grasp upon logic. Then we have a few shining examples of good niggers, we treat them a little better. And then they turn to the other niggers and say "hey, isn't massa great?". You niggers are so silly.

EDIT: I love how Noodles_is_Gay shortens as NIG, oh the irony. I think that's why she changed her name.

this thread is pointless!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rocky-girl
04-27-2006, 09:27 AM
Don't cry, Soon Sin Studly will come and say that everybody around is nigger. I suppose so.

Rocky-girl
04-27-2006, 09:28 AM
If you don't like it that doesn't mean that this thread is pointless.

wheelchairman
04-27-2006, 09:28 AM
I wasn't sure if I agreed with you or not. Then I saw your 12 exclamation marks, and realized just how serious you were.

offspringer24
04-27-2006, 09:36 AM
I wasn't sure if I agreed with you or not. Then I saw your 12 exclamation marks, and realized just how serious you were.
you think im an idiot for putting 12 exlamation marks! try reading your fucking thread

Tizzalicious
04-27-2006, 09:38 AM
you think im an idiot for putting 12 exlamation marks! try reading your fucking thread

i kno!!!!!! hes such an idoit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

notoriousdoc
04-27-2006, 09:48 AM
Nigga stole my nationality.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-27-2006, 09:51 AM

Get laid. You so angry!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111111111111111111111111111 11

wheelchairman
04-27-2006, 09:59 AM
^Exactly what I mean! What we need is Brits forcing other Brits up to standard!

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-27-2006, 10:00 AM
We could be the MI5 of the BBS. Sabotage below-standard Brits.

wheelchairman
04-27-2006, 10:03 AM
More like the Internal Party Police of Stalin's era. Keeping all party members in good idealogical quality. or else!

Vera
04-27-2006, 10:09 AM
Lolz comparative - Noodles is Gayer - NIGer.

Rocky-girl
04-27-2006, 10:49 AM
More like the Internal Party Police of Stalin's era. Keeping all party members in good idealogical quality. or else!
Are you second Stalin?

wheelchairman
04-27-2006, 11:00 AM
Are you second Stalin?
You are a friend, you may call me Koba.

Rinoa
04-27-2006, 11:26 AM
So much prejudice. How lame.

wheelchairman
04-27-2006, 11:27 AM
So much prejudice. How lame.
You voted for the NBP. Whatta nigger.

offspringer24
04-27-2006, 11:28 AM
how the hell are you a moderator?

Rinoa
04-27-2006, 11:30 AM

What the fuck is the NBP?

killer_queen
04-27-2006, 11:31 AM
how the hell are you a moderator?
Yeah! I'm wondering the same thing. Go, buddy! :mad:

the_GoDdEsS
04-27-2006, 11:34 AM
I love it how they prove you right, Per.

wheelchairman
04-27-2006, 11:41 AM
Excuse my misplacing of the acronym for the British Nationalist Party. the BNP.

My point still stands.

HeadAroundU
04-27-2006, 11:44 AM
The question is who is not a nigger. I'm so cofused. :confused:

offspringer24
04-27-2006, 11:45 AM
Excuse my misplacing of the acronym for the British Nationalist Party. the BNP.

My point still stands.
you have a point?

wheelchairman
04-27-2006, 11:47 AM
you have a point?
Yes. If you were more literate than a Mongolian, you might've picked it up.

ninthlayer
04-27-2006, 11:56 AM
Fuck you, don't get started on my nationality now. Keep to the Britfags.

coke_a_holic
04-27-2006, 11:59 AM
No waddamelon for tha dirty negroes 'til they reconize our superiority.

In other words: stop being so fucking annoying and people won't constantly tell you to shut up. It's pretty simple.

Mota Boy
04-27-2006, 11:59 AM
Brits are Niggers
Are you fucking calling me a Brit? Fuck you.

wheelchairman
04-27-2006, 12:07 PM
She repeatedly wanted to have them thrown out of Britain. Remember, when she wanted to join the BNP?

offspringer24
04-27-2006, 12:18 PM
Yes. If you were more literate than a Mongolian, you might've picked it up.
I told you already this thread is pointless, I still don't believe you are a moderator it's a joke

offspringer24
04-27-2006, 12:20 PM
Hmm... I'm aware she got fed up to there with pakis, but niggers? Oh but then, that's the one thing that bugs me, the BNP... it makes me shudder that she envied us our Front National (it's downright xenophobic).

I think that there's a threshold. Statistically, if ppl see more than 10% of folks in the streets whose skin is not even remotely off-white, they tend to feel 'invaded' & blame every woe of the country on foreigners.

What kills me is that is she were to enter the BNP, whose motto must be sth akin to "Britain to Britons", then she would display truly xenophobic traits. To think my own dad is greek, I'm sure she wouldn't condone that... or perhaps with her love of greece, she'd make an exception.. & forbid the entry of the country to all pakkis & niggas. That's a bit racist, nay, that's totally racist. But then, in many countries you've had immigration quotas, I expect.

I like you :) Did your mom & dad have a greek wedding? id love to go to one of those, they seem like loads of fun?

wheelchairman
04-27-2006, 12:24 PM
I told you already this thread is pointless, I still don't believe you are a moderator it's a joke
I can't believe your 25, it must be a joke!

And just because you fail to see a point, does not mean it's pointless. Ask a mongolian to read it for you.

Rinoa
04-27-2006, 12:29 PM
I am not racist, just fed up with immigrants (both legal and especially non legal) continually turning up to our country expecting all our rules and regulations to be fobbed off in their circumstances as they're not British. And that for some reason the rules they grew up with in their country should still stand for them in this country. Why should they have any special treatment? Why should an immigrant have a quarter of a million pounds in handouts for no reason when our own folk who perhaps in a similar situation (single mum with kids, no job, etc etc) have pennies instead?

I have voted for a party once, and once only. It so happened to be the BNP as they have a better grasp on immigration laws. And if you assume that immigrants are blacks and pakistani people then get a fucking grip. An immigrant could be anyone not from our Isles. The only racists I see here are you guys slagging off the British you childish fucks.

wheelchairman
04-27-2006, 12:31 PM
No, you're still a racist. At least own up to it.

Rinoa
04-27-2006, 12:32 PM
And how do you justify that?

offspringer24
04-27-2006, 12:34 PM
I can't believe your 25, it must be a joke!

And just because you fail to see a point, does not mean it's pointless. Ask a mongolian to read it for you.
You! a moderator? lmao you are a joke seriously! and whats your beef with mongolians? you are just a racist loser arent you?

offspringer24
04-27-2006, 12:36 PM
Talking about the movie "my big fat greek wedding"?
yeah that movie sucks but is loads of fun. Basically everything is just so true about greeks (no sarcasm).

Erm no my mom is catholic & my dad orthodox. If the wedding had taken place in Greece it would have been a big fat greek wedding, however it took place in France & was held I believe in due catholic way. Hmm. Sounds strange I know... coz of course all the greek friends & family got invited, as one might expect. And not speaking French, they talked in Greek at the church, & behaved as in an orthodox sacrament... It must have been confusing... anyway that makes for great pictures! All those Greek youngsters surrounding my dad...
lol sounds awesome! no i wasnt talking about that movie but it wasnt a bad portrail. So are either parent big on there religions?

Andy
04-27-2006, 12:37 PM
This thread is turning into pure gold.

offspringer24
04-27-2006, 12:40 PM
I am not racist, just fed up with immigrants (both legal and especially non legal) continually turning up to our country expecting all our rules and regulations to be fobbed off in their circumstances as they're not British. And that for some reason the rules they grew up with in their country should still stand for them in this country. Why should they have any special treatment? Why should an immigrant have a quarter of a million pounds in handouts for no reason when our own folk who perhaps in a similar situation (single mum with kids, no job, etc etc) have pennies instead?

I have voted for a party once, and once only. It so happened to be the BNP as they have a better grasp on immigration laws. And if you assume that immigrants are blacks and pakistani people then get a fucking grip. An immigrant could be anyone not from our Isles. The only racists I see here are you guys slagging off the British you childish fucks.

good write up, made perfect sense, well to most but wheelchairman is a racist idiot with no clue so dont expect him to be able to grasp what you are saying :)

Vera
04-27-2006, 12:42 PM
Rinoa, do you believe that the Holocaust happened?

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-27-2006, 12:46 PM
people! we are all niggers,once the lights go out

notoriousdoc
04-27-2006, 12:47 PM
good write up, made perfect sense, well to most but wheelchairman is a racist idiot with no clue so dont expect him to be able to grasp what you are saying :)
Is really any possible to get any more embaressed of your nation?

Rinoa
04-27-2006, 12:50 PM
Rinoa, do you believe that the Holocaust happened?

The Holocaust, as in what the Nazis did to the Jews?

offspringer24
04-27-2006, 12:50 PM
Is really any possible to get any more embaressed of your nation?

yeah you make sense dont you, retard!

wheelchairman
04-27-2006, 12:52 PM
You! a moderator? lmao you are a joke seriously! and whats your beef with mongolians? you are just a racist loser arent you?
I have nothing against Mongolians. It's a fact that Mongolia has a higher literacy rate than the British.
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/edu_lit_tot_pop

Don't be such a presumptuous retard.

notoriousdoc
04-27-2006, 12:59 PM
yeah you make sense dont you, retard!
Oh come on, it's a typo. It's much more acceptable than what you write at times, and I'm half your fucking age.

And good on Mongolia.

ofsmurfsandpixies
04-27-2006, 01:02 PM
I have nothing against Mongolians. It's a fact that Mongolia has a higher literacy rate than the British.
http://www.nationmaster.com/graph-T/edu_lit_tot_pop

Don't be such a presumptuous retard.

Its the english dictionary.Your a close minded rascist

offspringer24
04-27-2006, 01:03 PM
when we go there we so love to celebrate easter & xmas! It's very folkloric, with painted red eggs for easter, which you break in games...

But enough of this, I think you get the picture!

brill sounds great better than mars easter eggs and getting stuffed with chocolate :)

wheelchairman
04-27-2006, 01:06 PM
Its the english dictionary.Your a close minded rascist
Please refrain from the ad-hominem logical fallacy. When you no longer can respond to fact, you attack me. Try instead, to prove your intelligence, counter factual arguments with factual arguments.

Mota Boy
04-27-2006, 01:31 PM
You! a moderator? lmao you are a joke seriously!
No really, he is. You can tell because instead of having "Senior Member" under his name, he has a custom tag, which at this point reads "Captain Copenhagen". Only moderators have the ability to change their tags.

But don't worry. He's the only mean moderator - the rest are incredibly nice, helpful and fair. I don't know how wcm slipped through.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-27-2006, 02:05 PM
My fellow Brits never fail to disappoint me.

Sin Studly
04-27-2006, 02:05 PM
Firstly, just because Rinoa is culturally elitist and nationalist doesn't neccessarily make her racist. Although, she probably is.

Secondly, TUNB is an Uncle Thomas.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-27-2006, 02:06 PM
I'm a what now?

Andy
04-27-2006, 02:07 PM
My fellow Brits never fail to disappoint me.
Dave, I'm scared.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-27-2006, 02:08 PM
Not you, Andy.

Sin Studly
04-27-2006, 02:08 PM
The britnigger version of an Uncle Tom. You're the chief nigger that tries to keep all the other niggers in line. "Watch out fo yo self now, massa gon' be mighty sore if'n he catches you puttin' dem apostrophes in "your""

Andy
04-27-2006, 02:10 PM
Not you, Andy.
Oh yeah, I know that. I'm just worried that it seems every Brit on the board is, well, like that.

JohnnyNemesis
04-27-2006, 03:24 PM
Britbashing Overload. This BBS is starting to smell like dead, beaten horses.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-27-2006, 03:25 PM
Word, brotha.

Andy
04-27-2006, 03:27 PM
Britbashing Overload. This BBS is starting to smell like dead, beaten horses.
Ironically, like London.

H1T_That
04-27-2006, 03:27 PM
god damn the english are taking a poundin', me an ma brotha's gonna have to start and represent, ya na meen??

Not Ozymandias
04-27-2006, 04:41 PM
http://www.strangecosmos.com/images/content/8684.jpg

Tizzalicious
04-27-2006, 09:41 PM
Haha, I love that.

And angry brits = <3

Chris1990
04-28-2006, 03:02 AM
woo I'm a nigger, sup gangstas! :p

Rocky-girl
04-28-2006, 03:53 AM
You are a friend, you may call me Koba.
Koba? Why? Ah well if friend ask, I can't refuse. And what about Perchek and Petya? I can't call you so no more?

NPB? It's here, you made a little mistake.

The Holocaust, as in what the Nazis did to the Jews?

Oh I like this answer! Yes it's.

Lupin
04-28-2006, 04:05 AM
Yeah, i love a bit of random bashing in the early afternoon. It sooths the senses and prepares one for the day ahead.
________
Buy hot box (http://www.vaporshop.com/hotbox-vaporizer.html)

Rinoa
04-28-2006, 06:37 AM
Firstly, just because Rinoa is culturally elitist and nationalist doesn't neccessarily make her racist. Although, she probably is.

Firstly, you don't know me to make that assumption and secondly I have not said anything for you or anyone else to perceive me to be a racist person. I purely disagree with the amount of immigrants entering our country and having the best treatment possible when our own people (be it black, white, Asian -or whatever- British citizens, it matters not) are suffering.

You're the racist one here, and whoever else started these stupid threads bashing Brits. And stop being so petty as to twist what I say into something else.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-28-2006, 07:11 AM
I purely disagree with the amount of immigrants entering our country and having the best treatment possible when our own people (be it black, white, Asian -or whatever- British citizens, it matters not) are suffering.

Early Jenny, anyone?

Rinoa
04-28-2006, 07:15 AM
Early Jenny, anyone?

Early Jenny?

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-28-2006, 07:18 AM
Member who used to be here. Noodles Is Gay, or NiG, you've probably seen that around. She started off as hating Nazis but she leant more and more to the right and eventually turned out to be a Hitler-lovin, Holocaust-denyin, nigguh-hatin Nazi.

But nothing personal against you. I've not once met a BNP supporter who I liked, or even didn't heavily dislike, so it's nothing personal.

Andy
04-28-2006, 07:23 AM
The closest to the BNP I've ever been was going to school with a guy called James Barry.

Rinoa
04-28-2006, 07:24 AM
I voted for them once so it's not as if I'm a supporter as such. I don't care much for politics as all the British parties are crazy liars. The BNP just so happened to have one view I agreed with at the time *shrug*

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-28-2006, 07:26 AM
It's not just British parties that are "crazy liars". It's every Government in the history of the world. But I agree there's basically no party worth voting for now. Labour are completely devoted to Conservative ideals, Conservative pretend to be kinda Labour but they're turncoats who you can't trust anyway, and the Lib Dems are asleep.

Sin Studly
04-28-2006, 12:12 PM
Firstly, you don't know me to make that assumption and secondly I have not said anything for you or anyone else to perceive me to be a racist person. I purely disagree with the amount of immigrants entering our country and having the best treatment possible when our own people (be it black, white, Asian -or whatever- British citizens, it matters not) are suffering.

I understand. But you voted BNP. To some people, that means you're a racist ; no matter what. I was saying that voting BNP does not automatically make one a racist. If you had the literacy of the average mongolian, you'd be able to note that I was defending you and all other BNP voters.

You're the racist one here, and whoever else started these stupid threads bashing Brits.

But we don't deny it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-28-2006, 12:40 PM
And I just want to point it out again; BRITISH IS NOT A RACE.

Chris1990
04-28-2006, 02:32 PM
And I just want to point it out again; BRITISH IS NOT A RACE.

He is right >_>

Rinoa
04-28-2006, 03:12 PM
Okay, it was badly worded. You all knew what I meant though, there's no need to be so pedantic. And for those of you who did not get my drift: Prejudiced against a nation then - which is just as bad as being racist.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-28-2006, 03:14 PM
No, not really. Not in terms of Britain, anyway; I hardly think people saying Brits have bad teeth is the same as an entire demographic being condemned for the colour of their skin.

Rinoa
04-28-2006, 03:19 PM
I understand. But you voted BNP. To some people, that means you're a racist ; no matter what.

Some people are extremely ignorant then.

If you had the literacy of the average mongolian, you'd be able to note that I was defending you and all other BNP voters.

I apologise for the lack of explanation on your behalf which caused me to think otherwise! You have a very funny way of showing your defence.

Rinoa
04-28-2006, 03:20 PM
No, not really. Not in terms of Britain, anyway; I hardly think people saying Brits have bad teeth is the same as an entire demographic being condemned for the colour of their skin.

Haha, it was more than bad teeth. It was just pure bashing over anything they could think of. So in a greater context, yes it is as bad.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-28-2006, 03:21 PM
Just incase you didn't know, I'm British. And "country bashing" is not as bad as racism.

Lars
04-28-2006, 04:09 PM
The BNP leafletted my area once. I didn't quite understand why? They didn't have any candidates to vote for in any category.

I think I should become one of those scrounging immigrants now, as I currently don't have a job. Then I can get a free plane trip to visit my brother after a while if I'm lucky.

Andy
04-29-2006, 03:47 AM
Just incase you didn't know, I'm British. And "country bashing" is not as bad as racism.
Thank you! Finally, somebody who realises there is a difference between the two.

Sin Studly
04-29-2006, 04:08 AM
And we're all off to Dublin in the green, in the green
Where the helmets glisten in the sun
Where the bayonets slash through the orange sash
To the rattle of the Thompson gun!

Andy
04-29-2006, 04:12 AM
And we're all off to Dublin in the green, in the green
Where the helmets glisten in the sun
Where the bayonets slash through the orange sash
To the rattle of the Thompson gun!
And the English are all bad.

wheelchairman
05-04-2007, 04:00 PM
And this topic I'm bumping for the pure joy of reading it again and forcing everyone else to see it.

Harnum
05-04-2007, 04:53 PM
Good plan.

Bazza
05-04-2007, 05:21 PM

I feel like I may have originally been perceived as a field-brit nigger :(

calichix
05-04-2007, 06:08 PM
this is ironic cause tonight I saw This Is England.

..well it's kind of ironic.

ZagmenO
05-04-2007, 06:53 PM
I enjoyed reading it, actually.

wheelchairman
05-04-2007, 06:55 PM
It's at least slightly coincidental...