PDA

View Full Version : Ugh. Kids and their drugs.

GreenTerror
04-27-2006, 08:40 PM
I got a friend request today on Myspace from a very... Eh... Interesting person (Http://www.myspace.com/body_modification).

Her 'interests' are what amused me the most.
Thank God she uses condoms. We don't need any crack babies with Myspace accounts and no ability to use HTML correctly.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-27-2006, 08:44 PM
Well, she seems delightful. GET OUTTA MY MOTHERFUCKIN' FACE!

On another note, what is it with people on MySpace and putting pictures in the middle of the page so it's impossible to read anything?

Human
04-27-2006, 08:45 PM
haha, that's flat out creepy...but hey, I guess people of all types admire you....i suppose...

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-27-2006, 08:46 PM
I say she was high and found your hair invigorating.

GreenTerror
04-27-2006, 08:52 PM
On another note, what is it with people on MySpace and putting pictures in the middle of the page so it's impossible to read anything?

It's ok if they make the tables that everything is in a solid color, which only people with the trait of common sense do.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-27-2006, 08:54 PM
You think I LOVE SEX AND TAKE LOTS OF COKE AND I'LL MOTHERFUCKING KILL YOU is a pioneer of common sense?

Human
04-27-2006, 08:56 PM
You think I LOVE SEX AND TAKE LOTS OF COKE AND I'LL MOTHERFUCKING KILL YOU is a pioneer of common sense?

I think she was insulting the user...

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-27-2006, 08:57 PM
Yeah, I figured.

That_Guy91
04-27-2006, 09:01 PM
There's a picture there where I can't tell which one's her and which one's her boyfriend.

Jebus
04-27-2006, 09:01 PM
oooh, drugs, sex, metal, and "[Last book you read] the satanic bible." She's hxc the max.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-27-2006, 09:02 PM
Ya, there's a picture of her on her own. Scary stuff.

nieh
04-27-2006, 09:12 PM
Wow. I wish I lived in Florida.

Rag Doll
04-27-2006, 09:17 PM
Wow. I wish I lived in Florida.

She already has a boyfriend. And he's much girlier than you (which she seems to be fond of). Sorry =(

nieh
04-27-2006, 09:24 PM
But she loves drugs! And sex! And sex! And sex! And SEX! I'm sure you could get her drugged up enough to not care.

Sin Studly
04-28-2006, 03:09 AM
I hate coke-users.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-28-2006, 08:15 AM
Actually this is a good place to bring this up, since I've been wondering for a while - coke and heroin, to me, seem to be the two big drugs, or at least the two big ones that are most commonly used. What's the difference, in terms of effect?

mrconeman
04-28-2006, 08:52 AM
I beleive coke gives you a sort of energy boost and induces a hyper-active feeling, and a feeling of invincability. Or something to that effect.
I'm not really sure about heroin, its an opiate, and that means it stimulates the bit of the brain that causes pleasure like, alot. Making people feel a sort of euphoria. I'm doing a little bit about this in psychology.

Sunny
04-28-2006, 09:31 AM
holy christ.. she is so depressing. and she dropped out of high school? seems like we've got a real winner here.

and it also appears excessive drug use impairs your fashion sense to a terrible degree. =(

Actually this is a good place to bring this up, since I've been wondering for a while - coke and heroin, to me, seem to be the two big drugs, or at least the two big ones that are most commonly used. What's the difference, in terms of effect?

well, the main difference is that cocaine is a stimulant and heroin is a depressant... or, rather, an opiate.
so heroin, from what i've heard, makes you feel happy, relaxed and safe. like a "nothing matters" kinda feeling.

coke makes you exhilarated and energized. it works as a local anaesthetic, so you might feel your face going numb. you talk a lot and feel very "sharp". your sensory reactions appear heightened and you have little appetite or need ot sleep.

Ronin
04-28-2006, 09:36 AM
We don't need any crack babies with Myspace accounts and no ability to use HTML correctly.

ah you noticed the craptacular html too? lol

yeah it's sad that girl has to do that....im sure she think's its cool/hardcore/ whatever the heck you wanna call it.

as for the difference between heroin and coke... well for one, coke is sniffed and heroin is injected (for anyone who might not know). heroin is far stronger to my understanding, but they generally give you the same "high" heroin is pretty much death in a needle tho. that's as far as my knowledge of it goes... if i'm a bit off course i'm sure someone will steer the topic in the right direction :)

Andy
04-28-2006, 09:36 AM
Shit, I need to start taking coke.

JohnnyNemesis
04-28-2006, 09:37 AM
she dropped out of high school? seems like we've got a real winner here.

*evil glare*

Sunny
04-28-2006, 09:38 AM
they generally give you the same "high

iiiii don't think that's true.

Sunny
04-28-2006, 09:39 AM
*evil glare*

aw, chutup! her dropping out is merely a cherry on a giant cupcake of failure!

<3

JohnnyNemesis
04-28-2006, 09:41 AM
aw, chutup! her dropping out is merely a cherry on a giant cupcake of failure!

<3

...YOU KNOW WHAT I'M TALKIN' ABOUT!

*snubs your heart and pushes it away*

...*looks at it again*

...*grabs it and cuddles it a little bit anyway*

Sunny
04-28-2006, 09:43 AM
*sad little heart waddles away, sniffling and slouching*

you so mean!

notoriousdoc
04-28-2006, 10:00 AM
Did anyone see this?:

http://img137.imageshack.us/img137/9644/add2ym.jpg

T-6005
04-28-2006, 10:02 AM
coke is sniffed and heroin is injected (for anyone who might not know).
This is untrue. You can snort or inject heroin. You can also smoke it. You can also do cocaine in a few different ways. Might want to think twice about what you think you know.

heroin is far stronger to my understanding, but they generally give you the same "high"
What is there to say aside from.... no?

JohnnyNemesis
04-28-2006, 10:03 AM
What is there to say aside from.... no?

"FUCK no" and "how could anyone even think that?" come to mind immediately.

Sin Studly
04-28-2006, 01:06 PM
as for the difference between heroin and coke... well for one, coke is sniffed and heroin is injected (for anyone who might not know). heroin is far stronger to my understanding, but they generally give you the same "high" heroin is pretty much death in a needle tho. that's as far as my knowledge of it goes... if i'm a bit off course i'm sure someone will steer the topic in the right direction :)

You're not a 'bit off', you're completely and utterly wrong ; in every possible way.

Sunny
04-28-2006, 01:15 PM
actually, most people i know who have tried heroin smoked it or snorted it. i'm not talking about hardcore stereotypical junkies though.

Sin Studly
04-28-2006, 01:15 PM
So because coke is usually sniffed and heroin is usually injected, they're the same drug ; except that heroin is a little stronger and 'death in a needle'?

I'm sorry, but Ronin is an idiot, and wrong.

Sin Studly
04-28-2006, 01:16 PM
actually, most people i know who have tried heroin smoked it or snorted it. i'm not talking about hardcore stereotypical junkies though.

And this is very true, people are usually more afraid of needles than they are of heroin. Also, a good proportion of cocaine would have been smoked as freebase or crack.

WebDudette
04-28-2006, 01:17 PM
I'm very sorry, but the general case is that coke IS sniffed & heroin IS injected, the fact that it can be used differently doesn't alter that in 90% of the cases that scheme holds.

That doesn't make the rest of the bull shit she said valid.

Sin Studly
04-28-2006, 01:23 PM
in 90% of the cases that scheme holds.

But most ppl don't inject, that's a fact. There's not much else to add.

Please, what the fuck is the point you're trying to make with your insane and contradictory ramblings?