PDA

View Full Version : my school

Human
04-27-2006, 09:12 PM
what is it with schools and genders? I hate my school. The whole staff is completely sexist and full of hate. I hate it. Everybody acts as if women are inferior to men, we aren't equal, and that we have less intellegence. I've been noticing it happening quite alot over the past few months and it absolutely infuriates me. for example, in all of my classes, the teachers expect less out of me because I'm a female. Also, in pe, they teachers always make us get a head start before the boys in cross because they believe we are weak and limp. I understand that females and males are built differently, but, we are still equivalent in a every way in my opinion. Up until today, I had ignored it and just thought that the teachers weren't meaning to sound so harsh, sexist, and disrespectful to women. But I suppose I was wrong. Today we had a college readiness assembly. The vice principal (who is a woman might I add) had put together a slide show for us...and sure enough, it was comparing women to men in the work force. In her little speech that she gave us, she made it extremely clear that women would always get payed less for the same work that men do, and that will never end. She told us to just deal with it. And while all the girls were just like whining and doing all their little bullshitty things and the guys were hooting "we're better than you", I was just falling into a rage. what would happen if this issue arised in every single school in the united states? Most women work, so, if all the sixth graders in the United States heard this exact same speech, and took it seriously, they may become discouraged by it and the workforce, well,in the future, it would be only men and there would be way too many job openings, also, if I'm not mistaken, the stock market would drop drasticly, and companies would be in need of many more employees. In that case, companies would be begging others to come and work for them, and finally, things would change and we would be treated equally. what those teachers told me wasn't true. I AM an equal. I AM just as intellegent as any other male. fuck this. I'm going to write a letter to the school in complaint. I'm fed up with this. hmph. I don't know if I'm the only one who has noticed this, but I'm going to ask around my school and take a survey or something. nobody can question me on this at school, fore it is freedom of speech! what do you guys think of this?

Human
04-27-2006, 09:52 PM
ugh. please respond?

wheelchairman
04-27-2006, 11:39 PM
Paragraph that stuff so it becomes readable. Or else I will read it with a really high pitched voice, panting and rasping like a madman in my head. Then I will have to record it and share it with the bbs. And then we'll both (mainly you) look crazy.

Preocupado
04-27-2006, 11:45 PM
I think it's great that you notice those problems in your education and i think it's awesome that you're willing to disturb the school administration with a letter. You'll cause a "malaise".

When your teacher shows the "deal with this reality" posture to the students she is doing the exact opposite of what a teacher is supposed to do: stimulate the debate, the critical thought... And when it comes to gender, that is particularly a problem. Like the oppression of wich feminists talk about, that is mainly a hystorical construction being reproduced socially.

For example, when you do something in a particular way solely because that's how it's always been done. You're reproducing an institutionalized culture.

So, good thing that you're sensible to the subject, because when people can't be arsed to be shaken by a kickass debate (like your teacher) they aren't really promoting any changes.

no_way
04-28-2006, 12:27 PM
i agree with you cause the same thing happens in my school
most of our professors are always saying that all the time, like repeating over and over again, increasing men's stupid behaviour
goddd and the worst thing is that
boys (at least in my school) are far less inmature than women,and i'm not just saying that because, it's totally true and i hate it
men's alway been like that threw the whole history (why isn't there women assuming the charge of popes?? why wasn't there women in bussiness??)

back in time, they were like decoration, they were just used to look nice, raising children and men handled the whole family

i think it's totally awesome and keep it up, i'm with you
toghether we can change the world!!!!!!
(I mean all women)

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-28-2006, 01:08 PM
men's stupid behaviour

SEXIST!!!!!! ffs

Sin Studly
04-28-2006, 01:21 PM
ugh. please respond?

Grow a dick and people will pay attention to what you have to say.

WebDudette
04-28-2006, 01:27 PM
There will always be sexism and racism accept it.

Also, I'm willing to bet women get payed more for some things.

0r4ng3
04-28-2006, 01:42 PM
and that we have less intellegence.
Now wait a minute. I have never heard this claim in my school. In fact, the girls are almost always considered smarter. They actually are, but that's besides the point.

no_way
04-28-2006, 02:42 PM
Grow a dick and people will pay attention to what you have to say.

hey what she said is completely mature (even for her age)
so.. shut up

Sin Studly
04-28-2006, 02:43 PM
hey what she said is completely mature (even for her age)
so.. shut up

Quiet, woman. When I want your opinion I'll tell you what it is.

no_way
04-28-2006, 02:43 PM
They actually are, but that's besides the point.

I love you

no_way
04-28-2006, 03:10 PM
SEXIST!!!!!! ffs

yes, sorry i didn't mean it :o

Human
04-28-2006, 04:55 PM
okies...so I've already got afew girls (and 1 guy) who are willing to help me in this, but first, before I totally make a big deal out of it, I'm going to arrange for a meeting with the vice principal (the one who said it) and the principal about the offending comments at the assembly, and the all around sexist bullshit in my school.

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-28-2006, 05:28 PM
Glad you've got the guy, otherwise you wouldn't get anywhere.

LOLOLOL

WebDudette
04-29-2006, 02:32 AM
At my grade school girls did nothing wrong. If they hit you with a fucking chain you were probably molesting them. If you got a bloody nose because of a girl it was probably because you tried to punch her but slipped and hit your face on something.

Sin Studly
04-29-2006, 02:35 AM
If you got a bloody nose because of a girl it was probably because you tried to punch her but slipped and hit your face on something.

Or more likely because you were a faggot who couldn't fight for shit.

WebDudette
04-30-2006, 11:49 PM
It never happened to me. But at one point in 7th grade a girl had hit a kid in the face with a chain she got a detention he got suspended.

the_GoDdEsS
05-01-2006, 08:23 AM
Welcome to reality. And you are overreacting. This is not about women being less intelligent than men in any way. This is slightly about the traditional roles we have assumed since stone age. Women are not prefered in jobs or paid well mainly because everyone still sees them in the maternity role. Namely, an employer will prefer a man over a woman because a woman, if she decides to establish a family/fall pregnant/take care of family, she only means trouble and seems like a less profitable worker. As harsh as that sounds, people think economically, not what you would like to call "equally". It's just a point of view.

And imagine a situation with the sports competitions you mentioned. Imagine you wouldn't be given any advantage and the boys kept winning. Then the stupid girls would start whining that they are physically weaker. It's really a vicious circle.

HornyPope
05-01-2006, 08:57 AM
It's an admirable stand, Human. Consider putting this text to your classmaster. If nothing else you'll get a good grade for the effort.

JoY
05-01-2006, 02:56 PM
what Sim said. have you got any idea how much certain job-areas suffer under women that eventually get a kid & stay home? employers are with their backs against the wall. 70 procent of the students in medicine is female, which is a great devellopment, especially seeing these generally are smart young caring women with the right attitude to become one hell of a doctor. the ballance has shifted from more males to more females & probably the fact, that being a doctor doesn't pay as well & doesn't get as much 'respect' as it used to, plays a part in that. but what if mrs. doc gets knocked up & can't do her shifts? a hospital has to be able to reach you & call you in 24 hours of the days you're on your shift. it's hopeless. it really is. especially because it's just generally unfair, but you can't do a thing about it.

JoY
05-01-2006, 03:03 PM
by the way; my high school also had a fun treatment towards women. women can't do math. it's a fact, right? so no matter if you got an 1 out of 10, or an 7/8 out of 10, you would ALWAYS get a negative advice, if you felt the ambition to study something involving beta courses. the school's average grade was MUCH more important than the individual wishes & dreams. when I said I wanted to take every beta course to study medicine, they requested FIVE personal conversations to basically beg me not to, because I had A's for most languages. they even called my PARENTS to convince me to study something that wasn't as 'challenging'. wah. at that school.. my heart sank in my shoes many, many times. I had to pick it up from the floor after it'd been stepped on more often than I wish I had to.

killer_queen
05-01-2006, 03:11 PM
Sim & Bella speak the truth so there's nothing much to say.
I just want to remind you that being a women has it own advantages too. Think about all the girly things you do and you will do in the future. And I believe it worths to get paid less.

And I've always thought boys are smarter. I don't know. Maybe there's something wrong with whining, stupid Turkish girls I know.

Sin Studly
05-01-2006, 03:26 PM
Boys are smarter. That's why some of us claim girls are smarter. Because girls are stupid enough to fuck us for it.

Retard
05-02-2006, 01:33 PM
this is one of the reasons why i think that women are actually superior to dudes. they all want equallity, while most guys are like YOU"RE LOWER THAN ME HOW DO YOU LIKE THAT BITCH!!! men are always in competition with eachother, and yes women compete one another, but i dont think its half as bad as guys.

And yes guys are a lot more immature. best example is me, about a month ago, i was at my friends house, and we're all watchin tv, we flip the channel and all of a sudden i see this duck sprinting after a horse, and i burst into fucking tears for about 5 minutes cuz i thought it was hilariouis, i'm laughing now because i'm thinking about it. yeah that shows how dumb i am. :D

if people think i'm lying just look at that thing under my post.

the_GoDdEsS
05-02-2006, 01:56 PM
Your username suits you.

Preocupado
05-02-2006, 02:05 PM
If womyn want to be equal they should grow a dick.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................But i dont know why theyd want to lower themselves.

I'm not sure if i understand that, retard.

no_way
05-02-2006, 02:21 PM
it means something like this: "Why do women want to equal men, if men are stupid???"

Preocupado
05-02-2006, 03:02 PM
still doesn't quite explain the retard's sig.

edit: i got five minutes, so i'll explain.

If womyn want to be equal they should grow a dick. But i dont know why theyd want to lower themselves.

That could mean:

People with dicks don't need to lower themselves.

But what about passive men?

If he means:

Why do women want to equal men, if men are stupid???

That means he has a passive posture when it comes to being a man.

It's a tremendous logical problem to my gray matter.

Sin Studly
05-02-2006, 03:08 PM
Women is saying womyn > men. Retard is obviously retarded.

no_way
05-02-2006, 07:01 PM
Retard is obviously retarded.

wow you spent a lot of time thinking about this phrase didn't you??

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-02-2006, 07:30 PM
http://www.fament.com/kitten/group7.jpg

GRRL POWA!

no_way
05-02-2006, 07:33 PM
LMAO
great, an insult for women's rights, thank you so much!!!

these grrrls were HUGE!!! :rolleyes:

WebDudette
05-02-2006, 07:35 PM
From my personal experience in many cases women are less intelligent and much less mature then men.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-02-2006, 07:38 PM
LMAO
great, an insult for women's rights, thank you so much!!!

these grrrls were HUGE!!! :rolleyes:

Who said I was insulting?

Also, if you spell it as "grrl", you're a flange.

no_way
05-03-2006, 10:10 AM
I mean the picture's an insult, not that you're insulting

and i never say "grrrls", it was just a [bad] joke

the_GoDdEsS
05-03-2006, 12:41 PM
From my personal experience in many cases women are less intelligent and much less mature then men.

Birthday:
January 22, 1991

WHAT EXPERIENCE??

WebDudette
05-03-2006, 12:53 PM
In the 15 years that I've lived I have found women to be less mature and level headed and in most cases less intelligent. True it isn't much experience but experience none the less.

the_GoDdEsS
05-03-2006, 01:00 PM
I won't argue which gender is more superior, that interests me fuckall right now.

But how the fuck do you have experience with women? You might have experience with teenage idiotic insecure girls of your age. But those are not women. You're a child. And Christ, you sounded so fucking retarded.

WebDudette
05-03-2006, 01:12 PM
It's not neccesarily the stupid cunts I go to school with. This is based on all females I have met. I admit my experience is extremely limited but that doesn't change the fact that all the females I have encountered are not the smartest or most mature of the genders.

the_GoDdEsS
05-03-2006, 01:15 PM
Stop arguing with me about how females are less smart. It interests me fuckall, I've told you. Tell me what kind of women you have had your great experience with?

WebDudette
05-03-2006, 01:18 PM
I've stated it countless times I have extremely limited experience with women.

Nicole
05-03-2006, 10:30 PM
How can you justify your opinion when you know you have little experience with women? You would be better off saying the women you know aren't of the hightest intelligence rather than making such a broad statement that includes all women.

Sorry, but that comment was just stupid.

I would love to see men given the right to take time off work and look after the kids. That would help solve the divide, then anybody could leave work for a period of time and look after the kids and women wont be viewed as more risky. It would also give women time to get back to work sooner.

Probably never going to happen but it just seems like a logical step.

As for your school, they need to get out of the dark ages and good on you for speaking up. Let us know how that goes.

WebDudette
05-03-2006, 10:44 PM
I will tell you before anyone the my experience with people is limited with both genders. From the people I have met a majority of the women I have met are less mature and intelligent then the men I have met. I'm not saying that all women are less mature and intelligent or even a majority of them. Just the majority that I have met. It's possible that I have just met stupid women or men with an above average intelligence.

the_GoDdEsS
05-04-2006, 01:08 PM
Stop using the term women, idiot. You might have experience with girls but definitely not women. And of course they're fucking imature, they're teenagers.

Sin Studly
05-04-2006, 01:54 PM
PilZ-E, you're 15. Nobody cares about your opinion on anything.

no_way
05-04-2006, 03:14 PM
It's not neccesarily the stupid cunts I go to school with. This is based on all females I have met. I admit my experience is extremely limited but that doesn't change the fact that all the females I have encountered are not the smartest or most mature of the genders.

yeah sure, on TV the most probably, please shut the fuck up, I won't affirm that females get mature sooner that males (to not use the words men and women), because I'm not pretty sure, but that's probably what it is (from my point of view). I'm young too, but that's why I'm not sure about what I'm saying

Preocupado
05-04-2006, 03:31 PM
yeah sure, on TV the most probably, please shut the fuck up, I won't affirm that females get mature sooner that males (to not use the words men and women), because I'm not pretty sure, but that's probably what it is (from my point of view). I'm young too, but that's why I'm not sure about what I'm saying

Yes, usually women grow more mature sooner (emotionally). But then, after adulthood, men go off continuously.

no_way
05-04-2006, 03:36 PM
[...]after adulthood, men go off continuously.

I'm sorry but what do you mean by that?

Preocupado
05-04-2006, 03:51 PM
I mean that men usually keep growing mature, but now at a faster rate, while women focus more in pregnancy and all that stuff.

no_way
05-04-2006, 06:49 PM
well then i disagree there, because that's something about culture, that women have to raise children while men take care of life (a good old way of living), if women wanted, and they didn't live trapped in their possition on life, they would still grow

Preocupado
05-05-2006, 11:37 AM
Then you don't disagree. I wrote "usually" because of the culture thing.

JoY
05-05-2006, 12:36 PM
I will tell you before anyone the my experience with people is limited with both genders. From the people I have met a majority of the women I have met are less mature and intelligent then the men I have met. I'm not saying that all women are less mature and intelligent or even a majority of them. Just the majority that I have met. It's possible that I have just met stupid women or men with an above average intelligence.
it might just be possible that you are less mature & intelligent. it's certain that you're ignorant & are too quick to generalise.

JoY
05-05-2006, 12:37 PM
Yes, usually women grow more mature sooner (emotionally). But then, after adulthood, men go off continuously.
unlike women. we just stop growing mentally after the age of 23.

what kind of brainfucked people do you people know??!

no_way
05-05-2006, 12:38 PM
yeah well... we've already discussed that..

JoY
05-05-2006, 12:40 PM
so I can't share my opinion? sorry, I didn't know you already 'handled' this subject & that it was your territory. why don't you urinate over it, so I'll know next time.

WebDudette
05-05-2006, 01:00 PM
How am I generalising all females?

Preocupado
05-05-2006, 01:12 PM
unlike women. we just stop growing mentally after the age of 23.

what kind of brainfucked people do you people know??!

what??

JoY
05-05-2006, 01:43 PM
How am I generalising all females?
you said "women", as in that's basically the entire female gender.

Preocupado:
you said men experience continuous growth. unlike women, as you state it. over all it is generally true that men reach 'maturity' later than women, but women don't suddenly stop growing mentally. the way you say it, it seems like men emotionally & mentally 'catch up' with women & that they'll even reach a higher level of maturity in the end. you say that women at some point (cultural defined) focuss on pregnancy, settling down & all that jazz. but don't you think having a baby, settling down, taking care of a family, marriage (in which by the way men are fully involved, obviously) requires mental & emotional growth? & that it's the exact same mental growth demanded from men, if they ever want to become responsible human beings?

Edit: if anything, I know much more immature men, than I know immature women. women are well known for their emotional strength, their ability to express emotions & handle them, aswell as their responsibility, care, loyalty & undying patience. of course these are also just generalisations. but you rarely see a woman run off, leaving her family behind, with a man 20 years younger than she is.

WebDudette
05-05-2006, 08:44 PM
I said women I have met. I didn't say all females. I said women I have met.

Preocupado
05-06-2006, 11:33 AM
you said "women", as in that's basically the entire female gender.

Preocupado:
you said men experience continuous growth. unlike women, as you state it. over all it is generally true that men reach 'maturity' later than women, but women don't suddenly stop growing mentally. the way you say it, it seems like men emotionally & mentally 'catch up' with women & that they'll even reach a higher level of maturity in the end. you say that women at some point (cultural defined) focuss on pregnancy, settling down & all that jazz. but don't you think having a baby, settling down, taking care of a family, marriage (in which by the way men are fully involved, obviously) requires mental & emotional growth? & that it's the exact same mental growth demanded from men, if they ever want to become responsible human beings?

Yes, i left way too much holes behind in my posts. I was trying to condense everything in quick ideas to go offline.

In this post:

"Yes, usually women grow more mature sooner (emotionally). But then, after adulthood, men go off continuously."

I was trying to express that the generalized condition is that men and women have different emotional growing rates and shapes, being women the first to reach adulthood, within a difference of about three years.
After that, none of them stop growing, although due to the whole motherhood thing the women's emotional growth strongly differs in shape.