PDA

View Full Version : What will you do if...

Rocky-girl
04-28-2006, 07:53 AM
you you'll come to know that in 24 hours you'll die? It's hard to answer this question and I think what will I do? I think that firstly I'll argue with my friends all secondly I'll say to my parents that I've fallen in love with a man that live somewhere far from here and I must go with him and than I'll write them a letter where I'll explain all. After this all I'll go home and read my diary, look through photoes. Then I'll ring up to the person whom I haven't seen for a long time and talk to him/her. What I'll do than? I think it'll be night I'll open the window and watch stars. And remember all that I wanted to do but didn't do.

mrconeman
04-28-2006, 08:06 AM
Probably die in 12.
Beer + drugs.

Rinoa
04-28-2006, 08:12 AM
I think, given that I had enough time to do it all, I'd steal a car (nothing fancy nor a GTA style thing - I don't want to get caught by the cops in my final hours!) and drive on down to Wales where I used to live. I'd take revenge on two people I've had a vendetta against, and then spend my remaining time with my parents and boyfriend.

Andy
04-28-2006, 08:12 AM
I have no idea what I'd do. The one think I know for sure would be to turn to Christianity (you know, just in case..)

I'd also take out a shit load of loans and have a complete blow out.

killer_queen
04-28-2006, 10:21 AM
I would go out to help people who need it and hope that it would send me to heaven.

grunge
04-28-2006, 11:54 AM
I would sit somewhere all alone, listen to Nirvana and drink Vodka or smoke marijuana. After this i would write epitaph in written form. Then I'll kill myself.
Because I want to die by myself not because of some sickness, not because of destiny or something another. I know it's stupid. Oh... whatever nevermind.

belen1979
04-28-2006, 12:02 PM
I would phone all the people I know and tell them to meet me in 1 hour with some excuse I would think in that moment (like "I'm really sad, I'll tell you when you come"), and I suppose many of them wouldn't come, so, when my real friends (at least most of them, because maybe some of them wouldn't come because they really weren't able to) arrived, I would spend ALL my money (I've got not many, but, well, what I had) with them. We would go out (everything payed by me) and we would do all the things we could.

All of that without telling anyone about the fact that I was going to die, of course.

Oh, and then, make sure that the ones that didn't come heard about our big party and fun.

the_GoDdEsS
04-28-2006, 12:04 PM
Steal a car, race at an incredible speed, wreck a car with baseball bats (I've always wanted to do that), get insanely drunk and high, have badass sex and die. I think? I don't like this question.

oja
04-28-2006, 12:06 PM
mmh.. I'd go with my best friend, she'll consolate me, we'd go to visit the offspring (wherever they are..) go to england (cuz we've been planing that since we were 10) I'll give a show (my second and last one :( ) and then i don't know.. well you konw, say goodbye to my family, friends, etc.

grunge
04-28-2006, 12:08 PM
It's philosophic and depressing question

the_GoDdEsS
04-28-2006, 12:08 PM
Actually that's not true. I have yet to establish a regime. No dying for me! Forbidden!

Rocky-girl
04-28-2006, 12:16 PM
It's hard question but not stupid! It shows tipe of your thoughts.

Mota Boy
04-28-2006, 12:23 PM
Sex, drugs and decadent dinners. Oh, and I'd buy a Porsche.

Then, right at the moment approaches, I'd set the Porsche on fire and drive it off a cliff.

Unless I could think of a really great practical joke.

Sin Studly
04-28-2006, 01:25 PM
I'd sleep till 12:30, wake up, watch Jerry Springer, masturbate, make soup from dried soup-powder, do half a newspaper crossword, then go back to bed.

grunge
04-28-2006, 01:33 PM
It's the best of the last days.

Dmarques
04-28-2006, 01:44 PM
Sex, "champagne" for celebrate this date :p, drugs, vodka redbull...

Tijs
04-28-2006, 02:32 PM
I'd probably be quiet about it and live my last day as any other. At least try it.

Then I'll kill myself.
Because I want to die by myself not because of some sicknessActually, what you're saying doesn't make a lot of sense. You're saying you don't want to die because of a sickness, so you'd kill yourself instead. But aren't you killing yourself because of the sickness then?

mmh.. I'd go with my best friend, she'll consolate me, we'd go to visit the offspring (wherever they are..) go to england (cuz we've been planing that since we were 10) I'll give a show (my second and last one :( ) and then i don't know.. well you konw, say goodbye to my family, friends, etc.Travel fom Argentine to California, meet and talk with the guys. Then traveling from California to England and do some sightseeing. Doing a show. Traveling from England to Argentine and say goodbye to your relatives.
24hours is 1 day right?

Corpse
04-28-2006, 02:37 PM
Actually, what you're saying doesn't make a lot of sense. You're saying you don't want to die because of a sickness, so you'd kill yourself instead. But aren't you killing yourself because of the sickness then?

Lol, that's rather astute.

Lizardus
04-28-2006, 04:01 PM
Tell everyone i hate how much i hate them, do something freaking stupid yet awesome, set something on fire and burn with it.

H1T_That
04-28-2006, 04:07 PM
sad as it may seem, i'd probably make a thread on it.

Preocupado
04-28-2006, 11:58 PM
What will you do if you'll come to know that in 24 hours you'll die?

Nothing is most likely. I'll just sit in the beach and dive in introspection.

Rocky-girl
04-29-2006, 12:29 AM
It's the best of the last days.
Yeterday or the day when you'll die?

Andy
04-29-2006, 05:00 AM
Yeterday or the day when you'll die?
That's subjective.

T-6005
04-29-2006, 05:47 AM
Steal a car, race at an incredible speed, wreck a car with baseball bats (I've always wanted to do that), get insanely drunk and high, have badass sex and die.
Yes. And yes again.

I'd basically try and go do whatever caught my fancy.