PDA

View Full Version : Tell me this is not real!

MindlessSelfIndulgent
04-29-2006, 10:56 AM
It's a little dog being killed by some insane girl. Grarhghrah! I wouldn't watch it if I were you. It made me cry. Eeepf. ;_; Just tell me it's not real.
http://www.consumptionjunction.com/content/detail.asp?ID=56374&type=1&page=1

And I'm sorry if this is old news, and if it's already been posted. Meh. ;_;

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-29-2006, 10:59 AM
I'm not a big animal rights person but I couldn't watch all of that.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
04-29-2006, 10:59 AM
Neither could I. ;_;

TheUnholyNightbringer
04-29-2006, 11:00 AM
It didn't make me cry but I could only watch halfway.

killer_queen
04-29-2006, 11:03 AM
I'm not clicking the link because I'm a little girl who can't watch those kind of things. But there's one thing I know people do it and it's not all their fault.
Anyone can want to do the same. It's not something that they can help. Some people just need to see blood or wildness and kind of crap. That's why I always supported the bull fights. Those kind of things need to be done to protect the other animals or sometimes humans from insane girls and boys.

I babbled again, didn't I?

Corpse
04-29-2006, 11:06 AM
What a heartless SOAB!

Demon_of_Debauchery
04-29-2006, 11:17 AM
If you think thats bad you should see This (http://www.petatv.com/tvpopup/Prefs.asp?video=jcruel_china_dog_UK)

Corpse
04-29-2006, 12:03 PM
For fucks sake, what the hell is wrong with this planet. Animal cruelty is absolutely diabolical.

Jalle
04-29-2006, 12:32 PM
its fucking unnessecary! why is that woman buying a dog when she's killing it??

that doesnt make me cry...it makes me mad and ... i could ... ahhh! :mad:

nieh
04-29-2006, 12:55 PM
I'm not clicking the link because I'm a little girl who can't watch those kind of things. But there's one thing I know people do it and it's not all their fault.
Anyone can want to do the same. It's not something that they can help. Some people just need to see blood or wildness and kind of crap. That's why I always supported the bull fights. Those kind of things need to be done to protect the other animals or sometimes humans from insane girls and boys.

I babbled again, didn't I?

That video is nothing like bull fighting. It's a girl (I'm guessing an 'adult' and I use that term lightly) with high heels stepping on a little puppy repeatedly, grinding its head into the ground while he's whimpering and has blood coming out of his nose. I stopped watching when she started lining her heel up with the dogs eye like she was going to jam through it. Sick.

Corpse
04-29-2006, 12:56 PM
If anyone can sit through it and not switch it off at all, they are twisted in the head.

T-6005
04-29-2006, 01:33 PM
God, I watched about 6 seconds and had to turn it off. That's so fucking wrong.

Corpse
04-29-2006, 01:35 PM
What did the bitch acheive from doing it?

Jebus
04-29-2006, 01:41 PM
ugh, I remember posting some peta videos here before. As grooling as they were, I could still through all of them and still find it a bit entertaining. I could only get past a few seconds with this video. It must be because it's a freaken puppy.

What did the bitch acheive from doing it?
I'm pretty sure the video is meant for some sort of foot fetish for guys. I forgot the proper name for it.

What she achieves? Money

coke_a_holic
04-29-2006, 01:41 PM
*cringes* No thank you. :(

Corpse
04-29-2006, 01:44 PM
I'm pretty sure the video is meant for some sort of foot fetish for guys. I forgot the proper name for it.

I think its Foot Fetishism.

Endymion
04-29-2006, 01:44 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crush_fetish

Corpse
04-29-2006, 01:48 PM
A crush fetish is a paraphilia which primarily consists of the desire to see others (generally members of the opposite sex) crush small creatures such as insects, mammals and reptiles.

That is absolutely disgusting.

barangatang
04-29-2006, 02:06 PM
The evil bitch (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kitten_killer_of_Hangzhou) kills a kitten (http://www.consumptionjunction.com/content/detail.asp?ID=54748&type=1&page=1). I am assuming this is the same person. God forbid that there are two women who do this shit.

killer_queen
04-29-2006, 02:08 PM
That video is nothing like bull fighting. It's a girl (I'm guessing an 'adult' and I use that term lightly) with high heels stepping on a little puppy repeatedly, grinding its head into the ground while he's whimpering and has blood coming out of his nose. I stopped watching when she started lining her heel up with the dogs eye like she was going to jam through it. Sick.
Alright, I got it. That's why I didn't click the link.

At these kind of times I don't know why but I feel myself guilty and do something to compensate(?) it. I've just given my cat extra food. Weird.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
04-29-2006, 02:18 PM
I would love to kill that girl with my stilettos.

Sin Studly
04-29-2006, 03:05 PM
Those shoes made the video pretty hot, actually.

Corpse
04-29-2006, 03:05 PM
Those shoes made the video pretty hot, actually.
Are you someone that watched all of the video?

Sin Studly
04-29-2006, 03:07 PM
I watched most of it, but it wasn't really going anywhere and got kinda boring. So no, I didn't watch it all.

I prefer a dogfight anyday.

Corpse
04-29-2006, 03:10 PM
http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/608/puke4sq19cm.gif

wheelchairman
04-29-2006, 04:20 PM
I'm just going to underline this again. The video is wrong.

But I really am impartial to animal cruelty. Let's like, worry about people or something. Ftp (fuck the puppies.)

Mannen som blev en gris
04-30-2006, 03:42 AM
If anyone can sit through it and not switch it off at all, they are twisted in the head.
Then maybe I'm twisted in the head. I've never really cared much about animals, so that might have something to do with it. HOWEVER, I still think it's wrong and disgusting. But I watched the whole thing. Partly because half way through I saw this pop up: http://xs78.xs.to/pics/06170/Popup.JPG

Followed by: Dirty Whores Need Your COCK. Click Now!
Click if you have a DICK!!
Free Pussy Waiting For Your CLICK!
Dirty SLUTS who want one thing: CLICK

Marco
04-30-2006, 03:52 AM
AAAAAAAAAH FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK (taken from the song"Session"by the Offspring Album:Ignition :lol:)ahahahahahhahaahahha i FEL strange..sorta sick.... :confused:

Marco
04-30-2006, 03:53 AM
I could'nt watch it all........

Sin Studly
04-30-2006, 04:32 AM
AAAAAAAAAH FUCK FUCK FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK (taken from the song"Session"by the Offspring Album:Ignition :lol:)ahahahahahhahaahahha i FEL strange..sorta sick.... :confused:

You are the stupidest, most worthless motherfucking idiot to ever be shat onto civilisation. Kill yourself.

no_way
04-30-2006, 07:35 AM
^^^^shut up idiot^^^^^^

well, it didn't make me cry, though i love puppies, and i know it's wrong but i think you need to see worst things than that, search a little on the web and you'll find this stupid

Andy
04-30-2006, 07:36 AM
Go back to GOD.

And I refuse to watch that video. Animal cruelty don't float my boat.

WebDudette
04-30-2006, 10:46 PM
Why is it people could watch a man be mauled to death by a tiger but cry at the thought of a puppy being stepped on?

Endymion
04-30-2006, 10:49 PM
Why is it people could watch a man be mauled to death by a tiger but cry at the thought of a puppy being stepped on?
basically, evolution.

WebDudette
04-30-2006, 10:59 PM
So what your saying is man is more evolved so it's ok for animals to kill us but it's an atrocity for man to do the same to a lesser being?

Endymion
04-30-2006, 11:17 PM
So what your saying is man is more evolved so it's ok for animals to kill us but it's an atrocity for man to do the same to a lesser being?
no, most mammals have evolved to protect things that look "cute" -- namely, babies of various species.

kamikaze
04-30-2006, 11:31 PM
That looks like my dog did when she was a puppy... Ha. I got about 3 seconds into it & closed it. Why are people such disgusting assholes?

WebDudette
04-30-2006, 11:34 PM
no, most mammals have evolved to protect things that look "cute" -- namely, babies of various species.

Ok, I see. But I have seen people behave the same way towards basically the same thing but a full grown dog instead of a puppy.

notoriousdoc
05-01-2006, 01:07 AM
I'm desensitized by endless scenes of death, murder fetish sex and brutality so I watched it through to the end. The only time when anything go near to distressing was when she poked it's eye out, that's probably because I had the sound off. It was evil though, the sick fucks who enjoy have no right to life.

Anyway, now I'm going to watch CollegeTeenBookBang (Where chicks CUM to us for help!) on that delightful site.

neocon58
05-01-2006, 02:03 AM
I didn't watch it. I can't watch shit like that.

platinumpt
05-01-2006, 04:51 AM
God, I watched about 6 seconds and had to turn it off. That's so fucking wrong.
Exactly the same here. I can't stand this sort of shit, I shouldn't even have followed the link in the 1st place.

Sunny
05-01-2006, 08:00 AM
eh to me animals and humans are on the same level. unless it's humans i've grown to know personally, or animals i've had for a long time. then they have a special place above the rest.

so yeah, fucked up. some people make me think that "eye for an eye" would be a good rule to follow.

Mr. Noodles
05-01-2006, 08:02 AM
Exactly the same here. I can't stand this sort of shit, I shouldn't even have followed the link in the 1st place.
I wish I didn't click it either! I didn't read the post first, and I should have!
I only saw a few seconds. Disgusting bitch! :mad:

JoY
05-01-2006, 10:24 AM
there's seriously no way in hell I want to see this shit.

:( noez! doggies are teh awesome.

Willis
05-01-2006, 12:23 PM
Thats fucking sick, the person who did that deserves to be hung.

Corpse
05-01-2006, 12:24 PM
Screw hung, people should trample and stamp on her.

kamikaze
05-01-2006, 12:26 PM
For the record, it's hanged. She should be hanged.

And I agree. And shot. And dragged through the streets behind a car. Trampled by a stampeed of people. Forced to eat her own intestines. Limbs cut off. And pretty much everything else that happened in Hostel.

Willis
05-01-2006, 12:26 PM
Yeah maby we should find her the get a load of people to put on high heals and walk over her untill she dies.

Sin Studly
05-01-2006, 01:22 PM
Or maybe she should be fined $40 for destruction of property... unless of course, she bought the puppy herself.

I mean, get over yourselves. It's only a puppy.

0r4ng3
05-01-2006, 01:23 PM
I can understand being killed and hanged, but $40? That's just harsh.

killer_queen
05-01-2006, 02:05 PM
Or maybe she should be fined $40 for destruction of property... unless of course, she bought the puppy herself.

I mean, get over yourselves. It's only a puppy.
I know, you're gonna hate me but God, this is just too mean. Only a puppy? Do you know what a puppy means to some people?

Yeah, I'm being too emotional these days and you're gonna hate me. Oh well...

skiddles824
05-01-2006, 02:13 PM
man my these a squirl in my garage and its pregnint and my mom wants to kill it and i thought threw it ALOT and its just to damm crewl

JoY
05-01-2006, 02:18 PM
For the record, it's hanged. She should be hanged.

And I agree. And shot. And dragged through the streets behind a car. Trampled by a stampeed of people. Forced to eat her own intestines. Limbs cut off. And pretty much everything else that happened in Hostel.
*scratches head* do you know what kind of level you're lowering yourself to?

Sin Studly
05-01-2006, 02:22 PM
I know, you're gonna hate me but God, this is just too mean. Only a puppy? Do you know what a puppy means to some people?

Those people can buy their own puppies. The one that woman stomped was hers (I assume).

HeadAroundU
05-01-2006, 02:28 PM
It's a fake puppy. He is not moving throughout the video.

the_GoDdEsS
05-01-2006, 02:29 PM
Stop making a big deal out of this, Jesus.

JoY
05-01-2006, 02:38 PM
k.. so now I checked it out & I turned it off after two seconds, even keeping the 'fake'-thing in mind.

that's not a fake puppy. at least that certainly doesn't look like a fake puppy to me. maybe it was already dead, but have you ever seen a puppy who just got a stilleto-heel in it's trachea & belly move much? or fight back to a foot that is twice it's size? besides, some pups don't move much at all anyway. maybe this one was sick, or who knows, already dead.

it's still awfully creepy & too much to sit this vid out. I couldn't do it. I won't ever say "it's just a puppy", but don't go bazerk either.

Therapy_revisited
05-01-2006, 02:42 PM
That is sick, I had to stop half way through. Only three words to say.

Total fucking bitch.

JoY
05-01-2006, 02:47 PM
with the sound off I could keep watching till the bloody part. that part was kind of crucial to see if this was real, but aaaargghh, *shudders* I don't seriously actually see why I'd put myself through watching this. ever.

HeadAroundU
05-01-2006, 02:47 PM
So overdramatic.

Mr. Noodles
05-01-2006, 02:49 PM
It's a fake puppy. He is not moving throughout the video.
Really? It's fake? I only saw about 10 seconds. I started getting disturbing thoughts and couldn't watch it.

HeadAroundU
05-01-2006, 02:52 PM
Sure. Rubber puppy and one spoon of ketchup.

JoY
05-01-2006, 02:52 PM
I don't know about you, but I'm mighty thankful my amydala, prefrontal cortex, visual cortex & auditive system cooperate in my head. I swear, I couldn't live with the absence of emotions & attaching emotional value to what you hear, see & feel. overdramatic to you, that people find this repulsive? disturbing to me, that you don't seem to find it at least somewhat fucked up.

Mr. Noodles
05-01-2006, 02:53 PM
Wow, that's just stupid. Why would anyone do something like that anyway?

Sin Studly
05-01-2006, 02:53 PM
It's fucked up, sure, but it's not a big deal.

JoY
05-01-2006, 02:59 PM
it's just the natural reaction to a visual & auditive stimulus. even if I rationalise this back & forth, I still can't sit this video out without cringing like a mofo. if you get/are desentisized for these kind of things, that can work in your advantage in case of some things, but wah, yeah well, I'll just be an overly emotional WOMAN.

Sin Studly
05-01-2006, 03:00 PM
Soak it up, vag.

HeadAroundU
05-01-2006, 03:01 PM
I don't know about you, but I'm mighty thankful my amydala, prefrontal cortex, visual cortex & auditive system cooperate in my head. I swear, I couldn't live with the absence of emotions & attaching emotional value to what you hear, see & feel. overdramatic to you, that people find this repulsive? disturbing to me, that you don't seem to find it at least somewhat fucked up.
Proof that. Show me the entire video where puppy is moving.

Sure. I know that's fucked up but even 5 years old child knows that. The world is evil and you can't do nothing about it. Stop drama and DONATE!

WebDudette
05-01-2006, 04:51 PM
I like how half this board laughed when a man got fucked to death by a horse but cringes at the thought of a puppy being stepped on.

Mr. Noodles
05-01-2006, 04:53 PM
I like how half this board laughed when a man got fucked to death by a horse but cringes at the thought at a puppy being stepped on.
Lol, that made me laugh. I didn't see the video of the man being fucked, but thinking about it makes me laugh......... sometimes.

kamikaze
05-01-2006, 06:06 PM
*scratches head* do you know what kind of level you're lowering yourself to?

I'm not sure which part of that is lowering who I am. What do you mean?

no_way
05-01-2006, 07:19 PM

c'mon you're from USA (at least i read that) this is not a language barrier, this just means you're stupid...

kamikaze
05-01-2006, 07:25 PM
c'mon you're from USA (at least i read that) this is not a language barrier, this just means you're stupid...

And yet, you're the one who thinks ninth really wants to be your friend? Hm.. All right.

JoY
05-02-2006, 02:40 AM
lowering who you are, pff, that sounds so strongly. I just said you lowered yourself by saying what you said. about the woman, the woman with the high heels. you surely get what I mean.

call me strange, but even when the most crappy things are done to me, people I care about, animals I care about.. I try to get even in ways that are nothing like theirs.

kamikaze
05-02-2006, 05:36 AM
I see. Sorry, I didn't understand that at first. I suppose we could just take away her shoes...

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-02-2006, 06:07 AM
And on that note.. (http://raziel.secondfoundation.org/Other/puppy.html)

Chris1990
05-02-2006, 06:37 AM
It really sucks how low people can get..

no_way
05-02-2006, 09:43 AM
And yet, you're the one who thinks ninth really wants to be your friend? Hm.. All right.

wtf??
ok now you're the one who didn't get the irony
hm... alright

- -Lauren- -
05-02-2006, 07:21 PM
Back to el video...

I watched 5 seconds of that video.

How can anyone kill a cute adorable puppy...with a stiletto?

That's so horrible.

WebDudette
05-02-2006, 07:28 PM
It really wasn't that hard to watch...

Although it is wrong there are much more important things going on.

Do a little searching on the internet and you can probably find things much more disturbing then this.

- -Lauren- -
05-02-2006, 07:39 PM
I don't think I want to...

I have an incredibly soft spot for dogs...I think that's just it.

A bird or a reptile...is just fine.

Sunny
05-02-2006, 07:49 PM
Out of sheer curiosity, i wonder if the people who say "it's just a puppy" would say "it's just a baby" if the creature being killed was of our species.

cause if not, then i just don't get it.

WebDudette
05-02-2006, 07:54 PM
Truthfully I wouldn't say either but if it came down to it I would kill a dog to save a baby.

Human
05-02-2006, 08:42 PM
aaahhh!!! and you found it necessary to show this to us, why?

Sin Studly
05-02-2006, 11:12 PM
Out of sheer curiosity, i wonder if the people who say "it's just a puppy" would say "it's just a baby" if the creature being killed was of our species.

Personally, yes.

And, because dogs are inferior to human beings.

platinumpt
05-03-2006, 12:16 AM
I like how half this board laughed when a man got fucked to death by a horse but cringes at the thought of a puppy being stepped on.
Yes, but the man WANTED to be fucked by the horse. Didn't you read the fucking article? He probably wasn't expecting to die, but anyway he's the one to blame for his death. Just thought I should clear that up for you.

Mannen som blev en gris
05-03-2006, 09:31 AM

IT'S A PUPPY!

Explain yourself, please, because I just don't get it.

Mentally_Challenged
05-03-2006, 10:14 AM
Eeep ;~;
that's just horrible.
disgusting.
what would ever motivate a person to do something like that?

the_GoDdEsS
05-03-2006, 11:52 AM
Oh Christ people, stop this. This is getting beyond idiotic.

WebDudette
05-03-2006, 11:58 AM
Yes, but the man WANTED to be fucked by the horse. Didn't you read the fucking article? He probably wasn't expecting to die, but anyway he's the one to blame for his death. Just thought I should clear that up for you.

Point taken.
I'll use another example. A man get's mauled to death by a bear and people laugh at it. Another man is ripped to shreds by a tiger and no one ever said anything like "That tiger is a fucking bitch how could it do something like that."

the_offsprings_monkey
05-03-2006, 11:58 AM
it's just a dead puppy being stamped on so get over it an be glad it isn't an ALIVE puppy being stamped on.

the_GoDdEsS
05-03-2006, 12:01 PM
Go away, idiot.

the_offsprings_monkey
05-03-2006, 12:02 PM
Hehe Maria, I just don't find it as bad because it's not as if it (it being the puppy) is feeling any pain.

Go away, idiot.
Shut it slag.

the_GoDdEsS
05-03-2006, 12:04 PM
I base my statements on reality, at leasts.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
05-03-2006, 01:53 PM
aaahhh!!! and you found it necessary to show this to us, why?

Did I say "WATCH IT!!!!!!!!"? I seriously thought someone would tell me it was not real. I didn't think anyone could be that cruel.