PDA

View Full Version : Greatest hits coming out December 27th?

theoffspringignite
12-13-2004, 07:35 PM
I heard from offspringpower.com that the greatest hits was coming out on december 27th and then there was this link i found on maybe cduniverse.com or something that also had it listed as that. That article said sometime earlier (or probably mid next year) though and amazon.com and other sites don't have a thing listed. Anyone know anything about this? Also while we're on the topic didn't offspringpower.com say something about a spare me the details single being released...where the fuck is that. Better yet where the fuck do they get their information from? If anyone has any information lemme know thanks!

willferno
12-13-2004, 07:39 PM
if I'm right they never did released the isngle of spare me the details... and if they were about to release the album the 27th... a single of one of the news would have apperead since one or two weeks... maybe january or febuaray... but not in december

Tired_Of_You
12-13-2004, 07:44 PM
I really don't think it will be released in December, it would be mentioned on the main page of offspring.com. It should be released in 2005, though. For Spare Me The Details, it plays on the radio and from what I've heard there's still no plans for a video.

Radi0_havana52
12-13-2004, 08:46 PM
they should make a video for that song.

GreenTerror
12-13-2004, 10:35 PM
That would be a very interesting video...

offspringbaby2004
12-13-2004, 10:43 PM
Yes it would be very interesting :)

~mandy~

Hysteria
12-14-2004, 03:12 AM
I really don't think it will be released in December, it would be mentioned on the main page of offspring.com. It should be released in 2005, though. For Spare Me The Details, it plays on the radio and from what I've heard there's still no plans for a video.

I agree, it would have been mentioned on the official site by now surely?

Dexterina
12-14-2004, 03:29 AM
It couldn't be released yet. They update us way before hand on this site before an album comes out.

There never actually was a single released for SMTD, was there?? Im so confused because they play the song so much on the radio you expect it to be a single

sheepboy
12-14-2004, 03:37 AM
im sure i heard somethin bout a greatest hits being released, im sure there was an interview with dexter and he'd said they might release a greatest hits but no date was mentioned this is not defininte though i might be wrong. greatest hits 12 tracks what would you choose? ill post back on this later when ive had time to think

Hysteria
12-14-2004, 03:50 AM
There never actually was a single released for SMTD, was there?? Im so confused because they play the song so much on the radio you expect it to be a single

I think SMTD was just a 'Radio Single'.

Voodoo
12-14-2004, 05:48 AM

Yeah, just like "What Happened to You?"...

Anyway, here in Brazil Spare me The Details wasn't even played on the radio.

But, instead, we've a got a lot "The Worst Hangover Ever" airplay since September...

T-6005
12-14-2004, 05:53 AM
yeah, I think it's safe to say it's not coming out in December.

RonWelty
12-14-2004, 05:56 AM
lololl i only heard one time hit that in the radio , here ...not more .... the other single ..NIENTE ! :(

Tijs
12-14-2004, 06:15 AM
I think so too. OffspringCounty.it has a Spare Me The Details promo cd.

original_psycho
12-14-2004, 06:16 AM
yeah, in our country I've never heard the offspring on the radio and they don't even show videos from them on mtv romania!
it really sucks!!!
the one period when they often showed videos of them or put songs on the radio was when pretty fly, want you bad and defy you were released...
that's a long time from then...

summer_guy
12-14-2004, 07:45 AM
i hope they rush

Ele
12-14-2004, 08:07 AM
I think so too. OffspringCounty.it has a Spare Me The Details promo cd.

yes, its true,
but i've never heard it on radio here....only hit that and head around you