PDA

View Full Version : I've had a terrible day!

calichix
04-29-2006, 10:02 PM
At work I accidentally put someone else's lock on my locker and locked all my shizznazz including my register ID blahblahblahblah I got in trouble. I didn't bring my car today cause my friend was gonna pick me up and we were gonna go visit our verrrrrrrry sick friend then go to a soiree but when I called she was already drunk and homie don't play that so I was like, "oh well, I've got my tuneage. I'll walk home by the beach and it'll be glorious!" cause I brought the ultimate mixtape to work. but alas.. I left my walkman in my boss' office and I couldn't walk the beach way because there were a bunch mexican perverts blocking my way perving on me in spanish HELLO I live in california I can translate "dick". so I said BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY LAURA. then on my walk home I realized I lost my awesome keychain and that I accidentally stole the key for the dressing room. mannnn. oooh, but I got a ride from my friend diana and she recently got a tattoo of the prince symbol. WHAT? ahha. oh, buddy. if you read all this, you're a darling and I love you.

Mota Boy
04-29-2006, 10:13 PM
Hey, at least it's the type of bad day that won't haunt you down the road. With dawn tomorrow you get a clean slate.

Sin Studly
04-29-2006, 10:20 PM
I care about you enough to acknowledge your feelings, but not to say anything that might help.

Sorry.

calichix
04-29-2006, 10:22 PM
oh, you big sweetheart.

T-6005
04-29-2006, 10:45 PM
so I said BETTER SAFE THEN SORRY LAURA.
Easily my favorite part.

the_GoDdEsS
04-29-2006, 11:36 PM
Oh noez, some days are like an evil chain reaction of bad luck. *hugs*

Andy
04-30-2006, 07:39 AM
when I called she was already drunk
What a selfish prick. I hate it when people do that. Hate it.