PDA

View Full Version : jebus wins the internet

Endymion
04-30-2006, 12:55 PM
for those who don't brave the politics forum:
awesome post full of win! (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showpost.php?p=804768&postcount=57)

0r4ng3
04-30-2006, 12:56 PM
Now that's one forum inside joke worth mentioning.

wheelchairman
04-30-2006, 12:58 PM
I heard about it yesterday. Don't I win anything?

Jebus
04-30-2006, 12:59 PM
Dain got his mommy back! aww! (http://skateboard-city.com/messageboard/showthread.php?t=45133&highlight=russian)

My favorite part

i don't believe you
HAHA what the fuck .. i fail to see the point of lying about this. on a messageboard.

good luck dain !

sk8ter-hater
04-30-2006, 01:03 PM
Message Boards need civility. I'm ashamed of owning a skateboard.
DUMBASS!!

Endymion
04-30-2006, 01:05 PM
haha, they actually believe him.

All About Eve
04-30-2006, 01:21 PM
Anyone who makes fun of this gets warned.
What an awesome site!

Up da repz plz!

JohnnyNemesis
04-30-2006, 01:33 PM
I'm scared to reply to this thread, lest it be copied word for word on to some other forum.

sKratch
04-30-2006, 01:54 PM
Massive winnage.

Endymion
04-30-2006, 02:03 PM
maybe one day the sbc people will find out that he's stealing posts that they make and putting them on other boards and they'll full-on ban him.

(wink nudge)

DeAtHsTaR
05-14-2006, 10:18 AM
haha, they actually believe him.
It's fucking true, asshole. In fact, I'm about to call her again. It was addressed to my old house where my dad's friend Greg lives. That's the only way I got it.

notoriousdoc
05-14-2006, 11:00 AM
Hang on, you're Dain? Get my quote the fuck out of your sig, you plagerising cock!

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-14-2006, 11:22 AM
It's fucking true, asshole. In fact, I'm about to call her again. It was addressed to my old house where my dad's friend Greg lives. That's the only way I got it.

It's not true. You're not going to call her. The letter wasn't addressed to your Dad's friend Greg. There is no Greg. There was no letter. You didn't get it.

You lie!

Little_Miss_1565
05-14-2006, 11:25 AM
maybe one day the sbc people will find out that he's stealing posts that they make and putting them on other boards and they'll full-on ban him.

(wink nudge)

They DID ban him! And I love how it was Dain who bumped this thread. I believe what he said about his mom--it's the only reason he would be such an unbelievable attention whore.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-14-2006, 11:26 AM
The Dain who cried "MOM!". I don't believe a word he says, and I never will.

DeAtHsTaR
05-14-2006, 12:16 PM
It's not true. You're not going to call her. The letter wasn't addressed to your Dad's friend Greg. There is no Greg. There was no letter. You didn't get it.

You lie!

It was addressed to me, but at Greg's address. I could scan the letter and envelope, but I don't know what that would prove.

DeAtHsTaR
05-14-2006, 12:17 PM
They DID ban him!
One of the admins lifted the ban too.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-14-2006, 12:18 PM
It was addressed to me, but at Greg's address. I could scan the letter and envelope, but I don't know what that would prove.

That you know how to write a letter and address an envelope.

Paint_It_Black
05-14-2006, 12:20 PM
Why are people talking to Dain? I'm confused.

JohnnyNemesis
05-14-2006, 12:25 PM

<3 <3 <3 .

DeAtHsTaR
05-14-2006, 12:27 PM
That you know how to write a letter and address an envelope.
Exactly the reason why I won't scan it. Is it so hard to believe that I haven't had a mom for most of my life? It's not like none of you have been fatherless.

JohnnyNemesis
05-14-2006, 12:28 PM
I believe that dain hasn't has a Mom for most of his life. I don't believe that he's a worthwhile human being.

Mota Boy
05-14-2006, 12:30 PM
You and me both, brotherman.

wheelchairman
05-14-2006, 12:38 PM
Why don't I believe it? Because a missing parental figure is ALWAYS the last safe refuge for an attention whore. Every person I know who has to deal with this kind of thing in real life, generally doesn't talk about it. Especially when they are guys. Dain is full of shit, just like no-dad.

And in the off chance he is telling the truth. I don't care, he's used up all his truth points and is on his last life.

DeAtHsTaR
05-14-2006, 01:03 PM
Why don't I believe it? Because a missing parental figure is ALWAYS the last safe refuge for an attention whore. Every person I know who has to deal with this kind of thing in real life, generally doesn't talk about it. Especially when they are guys. Dain is full of shit, just like no-dad.

I don't talk about it in real life unless someone asks me where my mom is.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-14-2006, 01:04 PM
So why would you talk about it here?

JohnnyNemesis
05-14-2006, 01:10 PM
To be fair, casually talking about that kind of thing among people who really can't harm you (Internet folks) is much easier than talking about it offline, and the reason he might talk about it on the Internet is BECAUSE he doesn't do it offline.

Either way, I think I agree with what Per says, because what he says remains true whether you believe dain or not.

the_GoDdEsS
05-14-2006, 01:11 PM
Remind me why we bother with him at all?

DeAtHsTaR
05-14-2006, 03:39 PM
Remind me why we bother with him at all?
Because you obviously have nothing better to do than make fun of some kid on the internet day after day.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-14-2006, 03:41 PM
At least we don't copy and paste the insults from other boards, earthworm.

Andy
05-14-2006, 03:42 PM
Because you obviously have nothing better to do than make fun of some kid on the internet day after day.
Original, very original.

DeAtHsTaR
05-14-2006, 03:48 PM
Original, very original.
Don't tell me LODAT or someone said that...

DeAtHsTaR
05-14-2006, 03:48 PM
At least we don't copy and paste the insults from other boards, earthworm.
Earthworm? Is that supposed to be an insult? I can't tell.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-14-2006, 03:49 PM
It's amazing how dwindling your personality is when you're not thieving other people's.

DeAtHsTaR
05-14-2006, 03:53 PM
It's amazing how dwindling your personality is when you're not thieving other people's.
Maybe it wouldn't be draining so fast if I didn't have to defend myself every other post.

JohnnyNemesis
05-14-2006, 03:54 PM
Maybe it wouldn't be draining so fast if I didn't have to defend myself every other post.

Or if you just stopped fucking plagiarizing.

DeAtHsTaR
05-14-2006, 03:59 PM
Or if you just stopped fucking plagiarizing.

I stopped that weeks ago, but no one here will ever realize it.

Rag Doll
05-14-2006, 04:00 PM

Maybe you should have thought of that before you did all the stupid shit you did.

JohnnyNemesis
05-14-2006, 04:00 PM
I stopped that weeks ago, but no one here will ever realize it.

Oh! WEEKS! You hear that, everyone? He stopped WEEKS ago! Nevermind that he was outed on all the plagiarizing bullshit MONTHS ago, and has claimed that he's stopped several times, only to do all that stealing all over again. No, this time he stopped WEEKS ago!

MY GOD, THIS KID IS STRONG!!!

XYlophonetreeZ
05-14-2006, 04:09 PM
You bumped a thread that was solely dedicated to the purpose of pwning you so that you could whore for attention. You want Simona and everyone else to acknowledge you as much as possible, and don't pretend otherwise for even a second.

Also, here are some PMs (public messages) from last week:
----------------------------------------------------------------
DeAtHsTaR (05-04-2006, 07:22 PM)

Subject: Lol

I see you have a quote from another board in your sig... NICE.

But seriously, if you read the guys post, it was funny as hell. It was just less funny when it didn't happen to him.
---------------------------------------------------------------
XYlophonetreeZ (05-04-2006, 07:35 PM)

Subject: Re: Lol

Dear dain,

LOL... I see you have quotes from another board as the main fucking topic of many of your posts in skateboard-city... NICE.

At least mine says "Originally posted by dain84," while you not only quote things from other boards, but never credit the rightful people with them, thus leading them to assume they are your own.

And your quote is fucking hilariously hypocritical and anyone with the brain capacity of a plasmodial slime mold can see why. You can be damn sure that it ain't leaving my sig for a long while.

Don't ever PM me again, you lesser life form.

P.S.: Only totally gay little bitches request read receipts.
DeAtHsTaR (05-05-2006, 12:01 AM)

I don't give a shit about read receipts, I just automaticcaly press yes.

Oh look, I just PMed you, sue me.
XYlophonetreeZ (05-05-2006, 01:14 AM)

Your mother doesn't love you.

No further replies.

DeAtHsTaR
05-14-2006, 04:13 PM
You bumped a thread that was solely dedicated to the purpose of pwning you so that you could whore for attention. You want Simona and everyone else to acknowledge you as much as possible, and don't pretend otherwise for even a second.

Also, here are some PMs (public messages) from last week:
DeAtHsTaR (05-04-2006, 07:22 PM)

Subject: Lol

I see you have a quote from another board in your sig... NICE.

But seriously, if you read the guys post, it was funny as hell. It was just less funny when it didn't happen to him.
XYlophonetreeZ (05-04-2006, 07:35 PM)

Dear dain,

LOL... I see you have quotes from another board as the main fucking topic of many of your posts in skateboard-city... NICE.

At least mine says "Originally posted by dain84," while you not only quote things from other boards, but never credit the rightful people with them, thus leading them to assume they are your own.

And your quote is fucking hilariously hypocritical and anyone with the brain capacity of a plasmodial slime mold can see why. You can be damn sure that it ain't leaving my sig for a long while.

Don't ever PM me again, you lesser life form.

P.S.: Only totally gay little bitches request read receipts.
DeAtHsTaR (05-05-2006, 12:01 AM)

I don't give a shit about read receipts, I just automaticcaly press yes.

Oh look, I just PMed you, sue me.
XYlophonetreeZ (05-05-2006, 01:14 AM)

Your mother doesn't love you.

No further replies.
Possibly because I don't respond to anything beginning with "Your mom?"

XYlophonetreeZ
05-14-2006, 04:14 PM
Why not? You sure do seem to like talking about her.

DeAtHsTaR
05-14-2006, 04:17 PM
Why not? You sure do seem to like talking about her.
Because I will not be lowered by some stranger to even let a "your mom" joke affect me. Honestly, I don't see why some people knock someone out for using a shitty joke. It just doesn't affect me.

JohnnyNemesis
05-14-2006, 04:19 PM
The thing is, he wasn't making a "your mom" joke. He was making a comment concerning what seems to be a real life situation of yours.

There's a big difference between "Your mom's butt is so big that..." and "Your mother doesn't love you", especially considering the fact that your mother hasn't been a strong immediate presence in your life.

DeAtHsTaR
05-14-2006, 04:25 PM
The thing is, he wasn't making a "your mom" joke. He was making a comment concerning what seems to be a real life situation of yours.

There's a big difference between "Your mom's butt is so big that..." and "Your mother doesn't love you", especially considering the fact that your mother hasn't been a strong immediate presence in your life.
Okay, I see what you're getting at. However, I seriously doubt he knew about the whole matter.

JohnnyNemesis
05-14-2006, 04:25 PM
He did. We all did, cause you wouldn't shut up about it.

Little_Miss_1565
05-14-2006, 04:32 PM
Hey Dain, I found a picture of you on Google:

http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~rah56/images/handy/images/attention.jpg

DeAtHsTaR
05-14-2006, 04:38 PM
Hey Dain, I found a picture of you on Google:

http://www-jcsu.jesus.cam.ac.uk/~rah56/images/handy/images/attention.jpg
LOL !