PDA

View Full Version : damn shitty day (rant ahead)

Sunny
04-30-2006, 10:16 PM
today sucked on a whole new level.

first I call my dad (it's his birthday) and find out that his brand spanking new ipod broke. just like that. hard drive failure and shit. now, it's on warranty and all, but it was bought in the US. and there's like.. no Apple stores in Poland.

fuck ass.

then i went shopping and tried on a pair of stretchy pants.. and christ. i'm a fucking sea lion from the waist down. SEA LION. HUGEZOR.

then things got a little better cause we got a lot of household appliances and decided to go to our apartment tonight. our lease technically starts on May 1st, but the landlord said we can go in today evening. we already got the keys and all. yey?

soooo we drive all the way there, all excited.. only to find out the current tenant isn't there, but ALL HIS SHIT IS and there is absolutely NO SIGN of him packing. or intending to pack. like, no bins. or bags. just his dumpy shizzle all over the place, all his frumpy clothes hanging in the closet, etc. His lease ran out 14 minutes ago, seeing as it's May 1st already. so he's in OUR, legally OUR apartment, with all of his shit completely unpacked. AND WE WANNA MOVE IN TOMORROW MORNING.

and my tummy hurts. i could kill.

Endymion
04-30-2006, 10:22 PM
*huggle*http://www

T-6005
04-30-2006, 10:24 PM
Sunny the Sea Lion sounds like a kid's show.

On a related note, I'm sure you aren't. But yes, your day does sound aggravatingly unfortunate. I sympathize.

JohnnyNemesis
04-30-2006, 10:36 PM
I hear that sending me n00dz is the best cure for these kinds of situations.

Seriously though, that shit is frustrating as fuck. *huggle*

My friends had a similar situation when trying to move into their new home, except they're a same sex couple (2 hawt lesbns 2 b prcsE!), so the guy that was living there refused to move out on principle (his words), even though he was essentially living for free. Fucking scumbag.

Did you at least get in touch with the asshole "current" tenant?

Also, sorry about your Dad's iPod. My iBook is gonna have to be repaired because the SuperDrive stopped reading discs and went all "lawlz u is a suckr kbye" on me.

calichix
04-30-2006, 11:35 PM
hey we both made "I had a bad day" posts the same day. we're like soul sisters! *commiserates* <333333333

Mr. Noodles
04-30-2006, 11:36 PM
hey we both made "I had a bad day" posts the same day. we're like soul sisters! *commiserates* <333333333
Crap, thank you for getting that song stuck in my head again!

Tizzalicious
04-30-2006, 11:43 PM
That's pretty fucked up. I hope he'll be out of there soon.

Stretch pants make every one look huge. They are evil things.

the_GoDdEsS
05-01-2006, 12:03 AM
Oh God, kick his arse out. That just sucks bad.

Pants? I can't find any good pants. Or any pants that wouldn't be too fucking long. Argh.

killer_queen
05-01-2006, 04:04 AM
Don't feel bad. Even the slimmest people feel huge sometimes. It's no big deal. After seeing your picture with new jeans in photo album I can say you have a perfect body.

And one more hug from me!

Sunny
05-01-2006, 09:51 AM
Did you at least get in touch with the asshole "current" tenant?

i left a pissy note on the door, saying that i'm intending to move in on the FIRST DAY OF MY LEASE WHICH IS MAY 1st. i don't have the asshat's number or anything. ugh. =/

i'm going there tonight. and if he is not out, there will be hell to pay. seriously. i am legally allowed to dump his shit out at this point, and i don't see why i shouldn't.
on top of everything, he is so fucking dirty and disgusting we have to hire maids to clean the place up. especially the bathroom. luckily it will go out of HIS security deposit, but still aaaaaarrrghhhhh.

he guy that was living there refused to move out on principle (his words)

christ. what a jerkface.

and tizz, sim, gulsah - stretch pants are h8. especially light grey ones. they were from a store i really like, and i thought i might look ok in them.. but holy god was i ever wrong. =/ i don't think i'm fat, but i was seriously approaching walrus/sea lion/manatee level in those things. =(

and thanks everyone *sea lion huggles*

Tizzalicious
05-01-2006, 09:53 AM
Never trust teh stretchpants, even if they come from nice stores!

I hope that guy will be gone tonight.

Sunny
05-01-2006, 10:00 AM
choke on your lies, stretch pants! choke on your lies!

>_>

i do too. i wanna start arranging furniture and decorating things and being like "weeee new apartment".. without worrying about some filthy asshead.

Nina
05-01-2006, 10:15 AM
That guy is an asshole.

And stretch pants....strange, I always looked somewhat okay in them (and I am quite chubby in that area!). I got into jeans only one and a half years ago or so. hm.

Rocky-girl
05-01-2006, 10:23 AM
Sunny,I'm sorry for you.

I got into jeans only one and a half years ago or so. hm.
What?

Tizzalicious
05-01-2006, 10:24 AM
It means "I started liking jeans one and a half years ago or so" :)

Sunny
05-01-2006, 10:34 AM
Nina - if i remember correctly, you're taller than me.. so that might be why they look ok on you.

so so short big-butted sunnies + stretch pants = death.

Nina
05-01-2006, 10:44 AM
Actually, you are probably right.
but you look hot in jeans, so dont worry!!! That's better than just looking "ok" in everything :]

JoY
05-01-2006, 11:12 AM
Sunny no sea lion. *cuddle*

to spread the evilness of my day:
it all started this morning real early, when I woke up at 7 am after a wonderful night of three hours sleep & I realised I had to take a pre-exam test at 9:45. naturally I turned off the alarm & curled up under the blankets, desperately reaching for my cookie to provide me of an excuse to stay in bed, & I slept till at least 10 am, so I'd have no choice but not to go to the pre-exam test.

then, at 10, I finally got up, took a shower with my boyfriend's brother's HORRID anti-dandruf shampoo, which made my hair look like blonde cotton candy out of control. it took me about half an hour to straighten it out to create a somewhat fashionable appearance & my boyfriend brought me to my train.

once I was in Amsterdam, I took the subway to uni to find out I had to wait at least fifteen minutes, because someone had parked his car in front of the subway. no one got hurt, I think.

at uni I walked around with two massive bags with books & shite, from which I'd been studying all weekend. one being neurology. the creepiest course out there, you seriously don't want it. I'd been studying hours & hours from that awful fucking book to find out that not ONE question in my exam came from it. during the exam I was kinda on the verge of pulling my blonde ex-cotton candy out.

so then I found out that I passed my exam, but made such idiotic mistakes from being frustrated & stupid, that I couldn't even be remotely happy. it sucks. too.many.mistakes.

then I came home, crashed on the bed, drank tea with Janne, cancelled all my appointments with friends just to have some quality quiet peaceful Bella-time.

& I can't type.
so my day wasn't as sucky as yours. it sure as hell felt sucky & I sure as hell feel sucky. *sigh*

Rocky-girl
05-01-2006, 09:30 PM
It means "I started liking jeans one and a half years ago or so" :)
Thank you.

Little_Miss_1565
05-01-2006, 09:41 PM
Sunny, you are a hot babe-o-tron. Babe-o-matic 5000, even.

I will bake you some bread when I move to NYC in like a MONTH.

Tired_Of_You
05-01-2006, 09:43 PM
*hugs Sunny* Btw, you're not fat at all, even though you said you didn't think you were. I hope everything goes well with your appartment.

Besides you're not the only one who got a bad day. I cut my poor little finger at work and got stitches. Yay. The guy I was cutting the meat for was looking at me bleeding to death while someone else cut the meat. Haha. I would have been scared. At least it doesn't hurt that much.

JohnnyNemesis
05-01-2006, 09:44 PM
Sunny (and her body) is so incredibly far from anything even remotely resembling anything less than mindnumbingy beautiful that I don't know if words can even express it.

And I'm not even exagerating, goddamn you.

Fucking insecurities. Fuck 'em.

SicN Twisted
05-01-2006, 10:44 PM
Give me the address of the appartment, the guy's name, and his social security number.

Me and my boys will make him eat every single possetion he leaves in your place. He'll swallow it whole.

Tizzalicious
05-02-2006, 12:09 AM
I can't get over the fact how much Sic reminds me of Lee.

That's not a good thing.

Nicole
05-02-2006, 01:11 AM
That does suck. That guy needs to get his arse out of your apartment.

My day sucked too. My friend decided to take up to 18 of her newly prescribed valium with half a bottle of vodka then call us so we had to talk her into going to the emergency department, good thing because she would be dead otherwise. So we sweet talked her, got told she thought she didnt need to be there, got threatened with a 72 hour lock down, all to go home at 3am with no proper psychiatric evaluation despite all the evidence of attempted suicide and an attempt to reach out for help.

JoY
05-02-2006, 03:30 AM
I can't get over the fact how much Sic reminds me of Lee.

That's not a good thing.
didn't Lee's spelling thoroughly suck?

Tizzalicious
05-02-2006, 04:32 AM
didn't Lee's spelling thoroughly suck?

It did, I wasn't talking about his spelling qualities though. Although Sic makes quite some too.

ninthlayer
05-02-2006, 05:53 AM
Forever 21 stretch pants?

T-6005
05-02-2006, 06:08 AM
I'd rant about my day and join the trend, only nothing happened.

At all. All day.

Nina
05-02-2006, 11:42 AM
Forever 21 stretch pants?

I sincerely envy you guys for having
F21
American Eagle
Vicotria's Secret
Target
Nordstorm

actually...I fucking hate this entire nation now :( almost.

ninthlayer
05-02-2006, 12:16 PM
I'd never heard of F21 until this year. Magdalena and Lindsey both like F21 dresses though.

I buy a decent amount of AE gear, but I abhor their graphic t-shirts.

Victoria's Secret isn't my thing, I bought my pair of girl underwear from AE.

The pajama pants I'm wearing right now are from Target (and the cereal I just ate also was).

I've never been to an actual Nordstrom's, but Lindsey works in the Nordstrom's call center and seems to like it just fine.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-02-2006, 12:19 PM
Victoria's Secret isn't my thing, I bought my pair of girl underwear from AE.

Fag.

Couldn't resist.

Sunny
05-02-2006, 01:15 PM
dear sean, no, not f21. express.

and target pwns.

nic - holy god. that's crazy. i hope she's doing better now. =/

schuyler, what on earth brings you to this board?

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-02-2006, 01:31 PM
Why, what a coincidence! I also had a bad day! I can't be bothered to re-write, so copied from my MySpace (lawlz, double typing):

"Today has served me very well, in so much as it's given a lot of credence to my theory that weather hates me, and as such I should not be let out of the house except to consume alcohol, have a smoke or meet friends. I'll explain.

It's my cousin's 17th birthday on Thursday, and my folks forgot to get him a present. Fair enough. So they give me 10 and tell me to go down to town to get something. Fair enough.

I wake up much later than I wanted to (1:30pm), due to getting to sleep very late (Kristie's fault :P). Bad start. So I make myself my compulsory tea to stop my compulsory morning headache, and watch a good episode of Two and a Half Men. No problem. My brother says he'll come to town with me, so we walk down. I realise halfway down that I've forgotten my phone. Oh well.

So, we get into town.. and I realise I'd forgotten the 10 the folks gave me to buy something. My brother asks me if I have any money on me, and I laugh at him. I have to pick up some forms for a provisional, so I ask my brother to get those so I can go home and get the money. Hurrah! It starts to rain. "I know!", I think, "I'll get the bus!". Big mistake.

The bus is full to the rafters of adolescent and pre-pubescent little shits who immediately have a giant orgasm when they see someone in a long coat, because it gives them a chance to be incredibly witty infront of their pre-pubescent little shit friends. So I shoot them. In my head, anyway.

I get home, and get the money. Phone rings, and it's my brother, who said he'd been into work and I wasn't allowed to have the Saturday after my birthday off. Why? BECAUSE THE BOSS IS GOING ON HOLIDAY. Oh, yeah, that's gonna make a huge difference. I WORK 4 FUCKING HOURS A WEEK. I'm gonna get fired Friday because I'm gonna lay into him, I'm sure.

Anyway, I realise I have no money to get a bus back to town, so I have to walk. In the rain. I can't light a fag, and when I do, my scarf does it's very best to douse it. I finally meet my soaking brother, and we walk onto the shop and buy the goddamn present. We walk back pretty much in silence.

Today was a motherfucker of a bad day."

Sin Studly
05-02-2006, 02:03 PM
schuyler, what on earth brings you to this board?

He's a badass gangsta offering his bitch some help?

Sin Studly
05-02-2006, 02:04 PM
My day sucked too. My friend decided to take up to 18 of her newly prescribed valium with half a bottle of vodka then call us so we had to talk her into going to the emergency department, good thing because she would be dead otherwise. So we sweet talked her, got told she thought she didnt need to be there, got threatened with a 72 hour lock down, all to go home at 3am with no proper psychiatric evaluation despite all the evidence of attempted suicide and an attempt to reach out for help.

Gee, I wonder who that might have been.

Vera
05-02-2006, 02:38 PM
I think sea lions are cute.

*gives Sunny's bum a fish*

...Oh, that's rather kinky.

Nicole
05-02-2006, 04:52 PM
Gee, I wonder who that might have been.

okay, edited. And for the sake of anybody who reads this, you're incorrect. Surprisingly.

Sin Studly
05-02-2006, 05:00 PM
Damn, somebodies taking up her attention? She'll have to cut her arms deeper than a few centimetres now, to compete.

Oh, and edit details from your post.