PDA

View Full Version : Why Blogs are Evil

wheelchairman
05-02-2006, 12:04 PM
I shouldn't have to explain this.

But this popped up in my Gmail.
http://ask.yahoo.com/20060501.html

When, the production of PENNIES, is something to protest about...

then you are a close minded middle class fuck who shouldn't share his opinions.

Sure I'm a close minded middle class fuck, but I don't care about pennies. Actually, I think I'll start using pennies more just out of spite.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-02-2006, 12:13 PM
Hmm. I'm not sure. People (including myself) use blogs to write about their philosophies and crowbar in a bit of worthless shit about their lives - again, including myself. Matters not a jot to anyone but it's nice to have these rants down. Same with the pennies.

Preocupado
05-02-2006, 12:14 PM
Dear Yahoo!:

Is "The Natural" based on a true story?

Jamie
Bloomington, Indiana

Dear Jamie:

oh my, who fucking cares.

wheelchairman
05-02-2006, 12:22 PM
No. There is nothing alright with lobbying for the abolishment of pennies. If you are lobbying for the abolishment of pennies. You are a worthless human being. Your body should be drained of nutrients, and your organs should be donated to people who need them.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-02-2006, 12:25 PM
Well ranting about one's own life is just as worthless as ranting about pennies, IMHO.

notoriousdoc
05-02-2006, 12:28 PM
oh my, who fucking cares.
Evidently Jamie.

wheelchairman
05-02-2006, 12:38 PM
Well ranting about one's own life is just as worthless as ranting about pennies, IMHO.
There's a big difference. One has some importance. Pennies are worthless. When all your only burning political issue, is fucking pennies. You fail.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-02-2006, 12:39 PM
=o GRAMMARFAIL!

Preocupado
05-02-2006, 12:40 PM
Dear Yahoo!:

How did San Francisco become so popular with gay people?

Jeff
Miami, Florida

Dear Jeff:

"who fucking cares?" should be the answer to all of those. Or even "www.wikipedia.org www.google.com". Those answers won't take more than 30 seconds to be found.

wheelchairman
05-02-2006, 12:53 PM
That was bad. I really needed to pee. And EDITED!

Mota Boy
05-02-2006, 01:37 PM
No. There is nothing alright with lobbying for the abolishment of pennies. If you are lobbying for the abolishment of pennies. You are a worthless human being. Your body should be drained of nutrients, and your organs should be donated to people who need them.
Per and pennies, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then things perverse, then comes Per with a baby coin purse.

Seriously though, what's with the staunch defense of pennies? Do you actually use them? I know mine just pile up my ashtray, and the government's wasting our money in printing them. People have been calling for a halt to the production of pennies since before blogs, and I think it's an issue worth at least discussing.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-02-2006, 01:38 PM
I once bought some fags totalling 2.10 with pennies. True story.

Sunny
05-02-2006, 01:41 PM
claibe's little rhyme had me in tears.

and personally, i throw pennies out. =/ unless i'm near my coin jar (yes i have a coin jar, stfu).

Sin Studly
05-02-2006, 01:46 PM
Australia stopped minting 1c and 2c coins about 10 years ago. Catch up, idiots ; you still use paper banknotes for fucks sake.

wheelchairman
05-02-2006, 02:40 PM
Per and pennies, sitting in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then things perverse, then comes Per with a baby coin purse.

Seriously though, what's with the staunch defense of pennies? Do you actually use them? I know mine just pile up my ashtray, and the government's wasting our money in printing them. People have been calling for a halt to the production of pennies since before blogs, and I think it's an issue worth at least discussing.
It's spite. It's not so much a defence of pennies, as pure shock. This is the stupidest issue ever. Like, evaar!

Sin Studly
05-02-2006, 02:56 PM
I think it's a perfectly valid issue ; if you're a governmentally employed economist. And it's an issue worthy of hours and hours of boring ; but PAID ; speculation as to whether it's economically profitably to eliminate pennies.

If you're some guy like me or Per or that blog loser you don't have the right to comment and should just shut the fuck up. Leave it to the economists.

coke_a_holic
05-02-2006, 02:59 PM
If I didn't have pennies, how would I pay people back for lunch without actually having to give them any usable money?

That_Guy91
05-02-2006, 02:59 PM
If I didn't have pennies, how would I pay people back for lunch without actually having to give them any usable money?
Golden dollars?

0r4ng3
05-02-2006, 04:20 PM
Golden dollars?
No, state quarters ftw. Or rather, ftl. Seriously, who the hell's idea was it to mint money that no one wants to spend?

Endymion
05-02-2006, 06:17 PM
i love spending it. i also like throwing it at children.

T-6005
05-02-2006, 06:52 PM
I use pennies to make coin pyramids.

Isolated Fury
05-02-2006, 07:14 PM
I sharpen pennies to gouge away the sorrows of today and the loneliness of tomorrow.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-02-2006, 07:14 PM
I use them to find out what people are thinking. Costs me a fortune.

Isolated Fury
05-02-2006, 07:20 PM
I use them to find out what people are thinking. Costs me a fortune.
Really?

That's suprising. Considering that they're only pennies, I'd expect it to be a bit cheaper. You should switch to the PsySeek program. They've saved me a bundle.