PDA

View Full Version : Do they care?

no_way
05-02-2006, 07:31 PM
Hello everybody!!
Well, I always wanted to know this, so i started a fucking thread about it
Do The Offspring (yes, the band, meanin' Dexter Noodles Atom & Greg) come to the forums??

Ok so maybe they're not like us, they're doing more important things and they do not have time to come here not even twice a month, but if I knew that there's an open-forum only about me, and there are million people talking about me in this moment, i'd be curious to know what they're saying.

Or maybe they're even one of us. Who knows if coke-a-holic is noodles, if Vera is Atom, is TUNB is Greg........etc

What's up then?

bouncingcoles
05-02-2006, 07:36 PM
occasionally noodles or dexter post or reply to something. not too often. but hell i dont blame them.

noodle654
05-02-2006, 07:37 PM
This thread has been done but yes they do, well Noodles does, but he posts under Politics. And Dexter...well good ol' Dexter has 1 post. And Atom and Greg have never posted...I think. Offspring_freak comfirm??

BIG Nicky
05-02-2006, 07:38 PM
So does Atom, but not often. If they started a posting rampage this forum would be packed.

Llamas
05-02-2006, 08:11 PM
not to mention, look at 99% of the topics on this board... if I was the offspring, I'd avoid this board like the plague. "you know you're addicted to the offspring when"? "vandals questions"? sorry dude, but not interesting to the band...

Ninty Man
05-02-2006, 08:15 PM
not to mention, look at 99% of the topics on this board... if I was the offspring, I'd avoid this board like the plague. "you know you're addicted to the offspring when"? "vandals questions"? sorry dude, but not interesting to the band...

I think they can face that they have a pretty disturbing fan base

offspring_freak_3
05-02-2006, 09:02 PM
This thread has been done but yes they do, well Noodles does, but he posts under Politics. And Dexter...well good ol' Dexter has 1 post. And Atom and Greg have never posted...I think. Offspring_freak comfirm??
huh why u ask me? lol
yeah who post more is Noodles of course, but he post more in the Politics forum (he likes to talk abou bush governament yeah! lol)
atom has 4 posts if i'm not wrong, dexter has one single poster, and greg has never been online. oh and higgins too

most of these threads are very lame, i think thats why they never come here to often, they dont have nothing to talk in these threads, noodles and dexter were online for a couple of times, they look some threads for some time but they never replied. disapointed.... yeah could say so

DeAtHsTaR
05-02-2006, 09:12 PM
huh why u ask me? lol
yeah who post more is Noodles of course, but he post more in the Politics forum (he likes to talk abou bush governament yeah! lol)
atom has 4 posts if i'm not wrong, dexter has one single poster, and greg has never been online. oh and higgins too

most of these threads are very lame, i think thats why they never come here to often, they dont have nothing to talk in these threads, noodles and dexter were online for a couple of times, they look some threads for some time but they never replied. disapointed.... yeah could say so
Noodles replied to a thread I made about him once....

DeAtHsTaR
05-02-2006, 09:12 PM
"you know you're addicted to the offspring when"? "vandals questions"?
Coincidence that I made both of those threads?

offspring_freak_3
05-02-2006, 09:14 PM
Noodles replied to a thread I made about him once....
i know he replies in GOD sometimes, but if u looks his posts u'll see that most of it is in the politics forum

Emily_offspring_fan
05-03-2006, 07:36 AM
Atom's Posts (http://www.offspring.com/forums/search.php?searchid=638587)
Dexter's Post (http://www.offspring.com/forums/search.php?searchid=638588)
Greg doesn't have posts
Noodles's Posts (http://www.offspring.com/forums/search.php?searchid=638589)..he has a lot! 111 posts! wow!

OnSpring!
05-03-2006, 07:40 AM
emily it doesn't show nothing. whyyyyyyyyy? :( :( :mad:

guitarboy
05-03-2006, 07:41 AM
ya i posted a thread about greg posting and all i got was bitched at so i guess some of the people don't want 'em to post if and if the offspring read this u guys need to get greg at least one post!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emily_offspring_fan
05-03-2006, 07:43 AM
emily it doesn't show nothing. whyyyyyyyyy? :( :( :mad:
I don't understan what you've said...could you say it again? Thanks!

OnSpring!
05-03-2006, 07:46 AM
emily when you posted the links for the dexter's and the other members posts, i was happy cause i'm curious :) , but now i'm sad cause when i clicked to all of your links it seems that they doesn't show any posts!!!! :( :mad: :( HELP!

OnSpring!
05-03-2006, 07:48 AM
The message that is shown is this : "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." HELP ME EMILY!! :(

Emily_offspring_fan
05-03-2006, 07:51 AM
The message that is shown is this : "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms." HELP ME EMILY!! :(
Well...they worked for me!
Try this link and go above the page
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showgroups.php?

OnSpring!
05-03-2006, 07:54 AM
ehi thanks!!!

Emily_offspring_fan
05-03-2006, 07:55 AM
ehi thanks!!!
Does it work?

OnSpring!
05-03-2006, 08:17 AM
yep!!!!!!!!

no_way
05-03-2006, 10:24 AM
if you go to the bottom and press on the users name

thak you very much i didn't know that
but i still think maybe they've got like an undercover screen name
everything could be possible

Demon_of_Debauchery
05-03-2006, 10:34 AM
they might have invisible mode on so no one knows when they come on.

no_way
05-03-2006, 10:38 AM
well if you want to see the forums without wanting anyone to know you can just not log in :D but what if they wanna say somthing but they don't want anyone to knoe it's them? aahhh

offspring_freak_3
05-03-2006, 10:51 AM
hey i'm Dexter ur fuckin morons, i'm here all the time and u guys didnt notice this was me! :p

Pot Noodles
05-03-2006, 10:52 AM
They must check the forums, or someone does for them. Because sometimes the band members react to posts/topics quite quickly, like when Noodles came on to confirm he wasn’t gay (which we all knew anyway).

guitarboy
05-04-2006, 07:22 AM
ok ya they probbaly do have diffrent names like if you compair the way they talk when they sign in and talk as themselves to some of the other posters they you could probbaly figure out the cover name

dex if u ever read this then get greg to post once!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OffspringPhreak
05-04-2006, 07:43 AM
I've heard that they at least check up on the forums every now and then. I think that's pretty damn cool since most bands don't even take the time of day to actually get involved in their website(just my two cents).

If they get on here and post regularly(undercover or not) then that's kickass, if not, then well, they are in a band and have families and lives and stuff, so I don't blame them if they don't have the time to.

no_way
05-04-2006, 07:35 PM
so they're here, watching us, controling every move... I'm scared... Dex??!
Dex where are you??

Ninty Man
05-04-2006, 08:13 PM
so they're here, watching us, controling every move... I'm scared... Dex??!
Dex where are you??

Beneath your bed :p

Mr. Noodles
05-04-2006, 08:17 PM
Beneath your bed :p
Ah, so that monster under my bed must be Noodles then! I should check.

noodle654
05-04-2006, 08:18 PM
huh why u ask me? lol

I asked you because you are god....

Mr. Noodles
05-04-2006, 08:20 PM
I asked you because you are god....
Gotta admit offspring_freak is a pretty nice person.

Kill Boy Power Head
05-04-2006, 09:38 PM
can some one please give me the links to there posts i dont know what to type under search

SplinterByMyOwnDesign
05-05-2006, 09:30 AM
[QUOTE=no_way]Or maybe they're even one of us. Who knows if coke-a-holic is noodles[QUOTE]

Noodles isn't that mean. :rolleyes:

offspring_freak_3
05-05-2006, 10:10 AM
WOW, i have no words right now. thanks guys :)

Nood!es
05-05-2006, 12:10 PM
AGREED .

Nood!es
05-05-2006, 12:11 PM
can some one please give me the links to there posts i dont know what to type under search
Are you retarded? Just go to the main page of the forums and you get the names of the guys...and they really arent that interesting to read.

no_way
05-05-2006, 12:14 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showgroups.php?

on the bottom of eveything, it will say "The offspring" and down it'll say dexter, greg (not a fucking post!), Noodles, etc.

ignition991
05-06-2006, 10:43 PM
Do they care?
no_way

was i the only one who caught that no_ways name goes with the question?

offspring_freak_3
05-06-2006, 11:38 PM
Are you retarded? Just go to the main page of the forums and you get the names of the guys...and they really arent that interesting to read.
omg this guy is so fuckin lazy, he can tfind anything by himself, he starting to piss me off

no_way
05-07-2006, 01:21 PM
Do they care?
no_way

was i the only one who caught that no_ways name goes with the question?

that's why I love this screen name, it's got lots of connotations (i think that's how it goes..)