PDA

View Full Version : MTV offspring diary

Ninty Man
05-02-2006, 07:21 PM
I don't give a shit if this video has been showed, so, here you are...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzCvAwa_lXM&search=The%20Offspring

I'm expecting the duo of Britney Spears and Dexter Holland :cool:

DeAtHsTaR
05-02-2006, 07:26 PM
I don't give a shit if this video has been showed, so, here you are...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UzCvAwa_lXM&search=The%20Offspring

I'm expecting the duo of Britney Spears and Dexter Holland :cool:
Old'd...I think it was posted the other day actually.

Ninty Man
05-02-2006, 07:27 PM
Old'd...I think it was posted the other day actually.

I repeat

I don't give a shit... hey... I'm a busy man (yeah, right)

Little_Miss_1565
05-02-2006, 07:29 PM
Why is it that when someone points out that something was posted only a couple days ago, or however long ago, the OP's response is one of haughty defiance? Dude, someone beat you to the punch, it happens, so chill out.

- -Lauren- -
05-02-2006, 07:32 PM
hit me baby one more time!

did NOT see that one coming.

you really should use the search button, whether you give a shit or not.

Llamas
05-02-2006, 10:21 PM
I used to have just the britney spears song they did there on my computer... I didn't know what it was from. it'd be hilarious if they ever actually covered that.

randman21
05-03-2006, 06:14 AM
Ninty_Man, I, for one, thank you, sir. I didn't see this the other day.

I thought this was an awesome video. I actually wrote a cover of "My Favorite Game" a while ago, and I think it's frickin' rad. I had no idea it was a popular song...but, anyway, I miss theoffspring.info...:(

Obie2trice
05-03-2006, 02:22 PM
lol funny video man, haven`t seen this before

Ninty Man
05-03-2006, 06:22 PM
Ninty_Man, I, for one, thank you, sir. I didn't see this the other day.

I thought this was an awesome video. I actually wrote a cover of "My Favorite Game" a while ago, and I think it's frickin' rad. I had no idea it was a popular song...but, anyway, I miss theoffspring.info...:(

You're welcome...

And, say no to search button ;)

emmylou
05-04-2006, 04:43 AM
have u guys and gals seen the one on this website where dexter is warming up by singing mandy ??

not sure which more funnier hearing him sing mandy or seeign his reaction when he finds out that noddles is taping him :p

OnSpring!
05-04-2006, 05:32 AM
i don't like this thread

Emily_offspring_fan
05-04-2006, 01:01 PM
have u guys and gals seen the one on this website where dexter is warming up by singing mandy ??

not sure which more funnier hearing him sing mandy or seeign his reaction when he finds out that noddles is taping him :p
He wasn't annoyed with Noodles, I think he enjoyed that.He laughed when he said "Fuck you get the fuck outta here"

Biggest offspring fan
05-04-2006, 01:25 PM
Already seen this video but i really want it. If i click at share this video and give them my e-mail they probably send it to me. Does anyone know if this is safe, can i trust this site, would i get viruses????!!

Ninty Man
05-04-2006, 07:20 PM
Already seen this video but i really want it. If i click at share this video and give them my e-mail they probably send it to me. Does anyone know if this is safe, can i trust this site, would i get viruses????!!

I don't think you can save it

You won't get a virus

This site has been made by God.. or Satan