PDA

View Full Version : Any goths out there?

Duskygrin
05-03-2006, 01:58 PM
. .

endlesst0m
05-03-2006, 02:09 PM
Goth is the most annoying sub-culture ever.

notoriousdoc
05-03-2006, 02:11 PM
I have black nails at the moment, does that count?

They are so funny though, and easy to take the piss out of.

endlesst0m
05-03-2006, 02:17 PM
that's all you have to say?

feuck offh

I've rarely met any goths I like. First of all, they falsely represent the struggle of a true individual, by using thier image to make friends. In addition to that, they are the biggest enthusiasts of "random" humor. I HATE it when some goth girl walks up to me in the mall and says something like "FISHSTICKS!", then runs back to her friends giggling.

F@ BANKZ
05-03-2006, 02:17 PM
Goth is the most annoying sub-culture ever.
I want to second that.

the_offsprings_monkey
05-03-2006, 02:18 PM
Goths suck, whenever I walk down the street in my Lonsdale and Adidas, they act like pussies and cross the street or move well out of the way.

the_offsprings_monkey
05-03-2006, 02:20 PM
But my dear, surely you must have understood. My first post was merely a light-hearted jest, & I do not approve of goths any more than you do. Not only are their appearance & demeanour pathetic & overdone, but they're utterly lacking in manners.
Sorry but I'm going to have to stop you right there! Goths are very polite, when ever I punch one, they say sorry.

the_offsprings_monkey
05-03-2006, 02:28 PM
haha that sure made my day... gotta teach them to say "sir" still, tho. Sorry, SIR. I'll not do it again, SIR.
Actually it was more like "I didn't say anything I promise, *punch* SORRY *punch* I said I'm SORRY!!! *cry*... *kick*.

endlesst0m
05-03-2006, 02:31 PM
Actually it was more like "I didn't say anything I promise, *punch* SORRY *punch* I said I'm SORRY!!! *cry*... *kick*.

Haha. Did that really happen? What did the goth do?

Lizardus
05-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Cry and weep like they allways do.

the_offsprings_monkey
05-03-2006, 02:34 PM
Haha. Did that really happen? What did the goth do?
Told the police I broke into some city place when I didn't, has anybody elde noticed how they ALWAYS back down from a fight?
EDIT: Actually I think he was a skater... same thing, they're all pussies.

killer_queen
05-03-2006, 02:50 PM
Sorry but I'm going to have to stop you right there! Goths are very polite, when ever I punch one, they say sorry.
Nice try little boy. Nice try...

notoriousdoc
05-03-2006, 03:00 PM
Skaters are pussies, I have absolutely no respect for them.

Sin Studly
05-03-2006, 03:23 PM

Why do you continue to try and convince us you're a hardarse when your fat blubber-assed whale of an ex already told us you're as meek and vaginal as a newborn kitten?

JohnnyNemesis
05-03-2006, 03:24 PM
the_offsprings_monkey: you're an incredibly transparent liar. Soon enough, you'll reach TPKYL status.

endlesst0m
05-03-2006, 03:25 PM
Skaters are pussies, I have absolutely no respect for them.

Fuck you, meathead.

notoriousdoc
05-03-2006, 03:27 PM
Gosh, you're really changing my opinion.

JohnnyNemesis
05-03-2006, 03:28 PM
Skaters ARE pussies, aside from a few.

Sin Studly
05-03-2006, 03:42 PM
Skaters threw acid bombs at me and nicole once for laughing at them..... after they were in their car and driving away at a good speed.

What faggot pussies.

Lizardus
05-03-2006, 04:05 PM
Skaters threw acid bombs at me and nicole once for laughing at them..... after they were in their car and driving away at a good speed.

What faggot pussies.
Yeah, stuff like that should be done face to face.

endlesst0m
05-03-2006, 04:53 PM
Skater's usually aren't buff as hell or anything, but I don't really think they're all pussys like you're making them out to be. Think about it...even if the skaters fought you one on one,they know you can always outnumber them on a later date, because there's ALWAYS more meatheads and jocks. Always. So anyone in that position would just rather get away with it. Doesn't mean they can't fight one on one.

Nicole
05-03-2006, 10:09 PM

What faggot pussies.

Was that actually the skaters? I thought they were random people throwing the acid bombs off the bridge.

I do the goth thing when I go out with my friends, who are mostly goths anyway. But it's just appropriate, we go to goth clubs and all that jazz. But I can't dress like that and go to uni, that's just stupid and asking for people to avoid me because hey, it IS a shitty subculture. I just like the Adelaide goths a lot.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-04-2006, 11:21 AM
I'm very disappointed in all of you. Especially Endy. Know why?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v435/TheUnholyNightbringer/goth.jpg

That's why.