PDA

View Full Version : omg I just saw Nessie!

Isolated Fury
05-05-2006, 09:24 AM
So my univeristy's mascot is the Fighting Scots. Scots...Scotland...I hope you're following me. Anyway, we have this man-made lake in the center of our campus that I walk by practically every single day. I've always enjoyed it. I'd walk by and just admire how unskilled manual labor can look so pretty. But today I was reaching the end of it and caught something out of the corner of my eye. I do a quick double-take and notice that we have our own Loch Ness monster. Only, in our case, it's a Mallory Lake monster!

I just thought I'd share that with you guys. *sexes all of you*

Endymion
05-05-2006, 09:28 AM
was it a trout?

Isolated Fury
05-05-2006, 09:30 AM
No! Hahaha...It's a statue replica of Nessie. I just asked someone about it, and they said that the rumor is that either a frat or sorority put it there. I seriously hope they don't take it out, regardless of if it makes us look like a tacky university.

Endymion
05-05-2006, 09:32 AM
you should make a rubber nessie suit. get up real early some morning with scuba gear or something, get underwater, and wait for people to walk by. then jump out and try to sell them life insurance!

Isolated Fury
05-05-2006, 09:33 AM
Yeah, screw higher education. I can sell insurance in a Nessie suit.

offspringer24
05-05-2006, 11:19 AM
you should make a rubber nessie suit. get up real early some morning with scuba gear or something, get underwater, and wait for people to walk by. then jump out and try to sell them life insurance!
lol that'd be cool