PDA

View Full Version : Hi... if you could help me...

Not special
05-05-2006, 08:03 PM
HI! Iīm new... but I donīt wanna a "welcome party". Iīm an offspring fan for a long time. And a guest for like 5 months maybe more. Its not important for me post here, I like t read offspringīs forums because, well you know...
I decided to make this account because I have a little problem, and I want to share with you guys. Maybe some advice will be good. :)

My name is not important, so as my age. Sorry about my english, I never study it before...Everything started in 2004, that was a hell year, a lot of problems. I donīt even like to remember it. Well, once I almost killed myself because of something... but that is for weak people, but who cares? It past now. The only good thing about that fucking year was friends... they really shew who they are. Met somes news ones that year... friends for life.
In the end of that year, when I couldnīt take anymore, I met this girl, she was the only one who used to listen me, and make me feels better. We became best friends. She had a boyfriend, one day I talked to him, now he is my best friend, I call him as brother.
Somedays ago they broke up... (last Febuary), well she left because she was confused. I used to hear and help him for one and a half month. Now he say he is okay, I guess he still think about her. When she left I was kind mad at her... why she did that if she still loving him? Well, we had some hard moment. I still think about those fights till now... almost two months later. Two days before they broke up I realized something... I am in love for her. "I hate you so but love you more"
Once I thought she left him because of me, we are like best friends. I would never forgive myself if that was true because I would ruin his life, my "brother" life. Sometimes I still think she likes me, because of somes hints she says. I guess Iīm wrong about that. 30 days ago she told me she want him back, and Iīm trying to do anything to help her with this. I want to see them together like before. But is really hard for me, I love her, she is the ex-girlfriend of my "brother", what can I do? I would be lying if I say that I donīt want to be with her.
Sometimes Iīd like to tell him about my feelings for her, but... I donīt know. And I wish I could tell her, how I feel inside. But if I tell I guess we will hardly talk...
My love life its like a dramma movie... if you were in this situation what you would do?

Thanks for reading. I appreciate. Any advice?
By the way, offspring rox! I love them!

T-6005
05-05-2006, 08:06 PM
I've got some - don't ask people on the internet for help.

Not special
05-05-2006, 08:09 PM
I've got some - don't ask people on the internet for help.
Well, I think the same, some people just say crap... but in this case Iīd like to hear what they have to say

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-05-2006, 08:16 PM
stfu n00b!

No, seriously, all I can say is, ask yourself who you want more - him, or her, or both. If you want him more, cut as much contact with her as you can. If you want her more, tell her how you feel. If you want both, ignore your feelings and hope they go away.

And your age IS important - a lot of teenage crushes make people think they're in love. Hard to tell the difference, but it happens. Anyway, good luck with it.

Not special
05-05-2006, 08:19 PM
stfu n00b!

No, seriously, all I can say is, ask yourself who you want more - him, or her, or both. If you want him more, cut as much contact with her as you can. If you want her more, tell her how you feel. If you want both, ignore your feelings and hope they go away.

And your age IS important - a lot of teenage crushes make people think they're in love. Hard to tell the difference, but it happens. Anyway, good luck with it.

Once I tried to donīt talk to her for somes days, bah, God that just hurt!
But thanks, I didnīt think about that... who I want more? Hard...

Its not just a crush I guess.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-05-2006, 08:21 PM
I sympathise, it's not an easy situation. Most of us have been through it, or something similar, at some point. And I'm gonna tell you now, there's no easy answer. But, whatever decision you make, don't regret it later if it goes bad. Really. The decision you make is the one you thought was best at the time.

Not special
05-05-2006, 08:23 PM
Ohhh, now I understood what she meant with "I canīt get him back"... something about that. I wish I could forget this feeling

This is kind funny... Iīm in love for her, and she is the ex-girlfriend of my "brother", and Iīm helping her to get back with him. lol

Mota Boy
05-05-2006, 11:49 PM
This thread is solid gold. It's shit like this that keeps bringing me back to this forum.

Seriously though, it's situations like these - it's the choices that we make in them, that make us who we are. I can tell you what I *think* I'd do were I in that situation. I can also tell you what I like to think that I'd do.

Seriously though, I don't know. It's complicated. There are no easy answers here. We'd have to know him, we'd have to know you, we'd have to know her, and we'd have to know how you all work together. Working with any less information is extremely difficult.

Here's the deal, however - you don't know if she loves you. You think she might, but you don't know. If you're wrong and you "go for her", you could lose them both. And you know what? If she really wanted you, you'd probably know it. So you love her. That's tough. That's too fucking bad. Get over it. Sometimes life sucks like that. Learn to get over it. One day, hopefully, you'll meet someone that will make you think that it was providence that you never began dating your "brother's" ex. If your friend wants her back, and if she wants to get back with your friend, then making a move for her would be a horrible idea. Generally, when people break up, you have to choose between friends. It's awful, but in most cases that's just what's done. When people break up, there are two sides to every story, and you can't try to straddle the fence with friends.

You have to make sure the girl makes the first move, and that you really want it. Want it enough to betray your "brother". Then, before you do anything, you've got to go to the man himself, one on one, and tell him everything. That's the only way to do it. But since the chick most likely doesn't love you, you should just learn to deal with it. Life isn't always fair.

Not Ozymandias
05-05-2006, 11:54 PM
www.livejournal.com

Not special
05-06-2006, 07:25 AM
Seriously though, I don't know. It's complicated. There are no easy answers here. We'd have to know him, we'd have to know you, we'd have to know her, and we'd have to know how you all work together. Working with any less information is extremely difficult.

Well, they donīt chat since that day, just one day on msn...

If your friend wants her back, and if she wants to get back with your friend, then making a move for her would be a horrible idea.
Better I stop then... sometimes I think I shouldnīt do anything when all that happens...

Thanks for telling what you would do :)