PDA

View Full Version : LARK ABOUT IN www.purevolume.com/larkabout !!!!!!!

kiare
05-06-2006, 10:54 AM
Hey!!
go and check our first demo out! hope you all like it!!

www.purevolume.com/larkabout

Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!

Rafel B.C.

Little_Miss_1565
05-06-2006, 10:57 AM
Congratulations, but...wrong forum.

Vera
05-06-2006, 10:58 AM
He seems to be able to post this in every forum BUT the right one.

All About Eve
05-06-2006, 10:58 AM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23498

What is your damage?

BREAK
05-06-2006, 11:01 AM
Suckers, where is your Mod now?

kiare
05-06-2006, 11:03 AM
great then...but I thought it was a general chat...wasn't it? why the fuck does most of the people close the doors to the new bands? maybe you all prefer those ones who have licked a hundred asses to appear in Mtv or whatever, and I don't blame you..it just makes me sick, I am happy playing the music I want and while I make a concert it's enough for me when I see people having a good time...but anyway, I hate those people who always have to critisize any band, the ones who are starting because they are shit, the consolidated ones because they suck, the trendy ones because they are silly...behg...anyway, if you wanna listen to the demo go on, and if not, don't, that's it.

Maybe you all should take a guitar and start playing.

Rafel B.C.

All About Eve
05-06-2006, 11:04 AM
MTV is trendy assholes :cool:

Jebus
05-06-2006, 11:13 AM
great then...but I thought it was a general chat...wasn't it? why the fuck does most of the people close the doors to the new bands? maybe you all prefer those ones who have licked a hundred asses to appear in Mtv or whatever, and I don't blame you..it just makes me sick, I am happy playing the music I want and while I make a concert it's enough for me when I see people having a good time...but anyway, I hate those people who always have to critisize any band, the ones who are starting because they are shit, the consolidated ones because they suck, the trendy ones because they are silly...behg...anyway, if you wanna listen to the demo go on, and if not, don't, that's it.

Maybe you all should take a guitar and start playing.

Rafel B.C.
Your band sucks. Just give up because you'll never be among the great punk bands such as Good Charlotte, Sum 41, and Avril Lavigne :cool:

All About Eve
05-06-2006, 11:15 AM
Blink 182 were the kings! :mad: :( :cool:

kiare
05-06-2006, 11:25 AM
...good charlotte one of the greatest punk rock bands? pf.....you should now what punk rock means before saying something so stupid, and...why should I give up? because my band won't be among the ones you said? do you think that someone who plays music and has fun cares about it? do you really think so? Do you wanna know the truth? you would like to play and have fun and do concerts, but you don't because you are afraid, afraid of all those ones who would tell you: ''what a shit you do man'' yeah, and then you give me all your rage because you see that a silly boy like me can play music and don't care about anythin else...and you can do it too, listen to once a day lyrics ;)

PS: if you wanna now the greatest punk rock bands ever...start listening to nofx, bad religion, pennywise, no use for a name, lagwagon....
and if you don't, it's ok, that's what you'll miss...

offspring fan
05-06-2006, 12:09 PM
Your band sucks. Just give up because you'll never be among the great punk bands such as Good Charlotte, Sum 41, and Avril Lavigne :cool:
OMFG!!!!111!!!1!!1!!!!111!!!1 i love those bands!!! thay are true PUNX!!!1!1!!!11!!11!! :cool: :cool: :cool:

All About Eve
05-06-2006, 12:24 PM
PS: if you wanna now the greatest punk rock bands ever...start listening to nofx, bad religion, pennywise, no use for a name, lagwagon....

Bad Religion and Pennywise are sellouts!

Tijs
05-06-2006, 12:27 PM
I thought Bad Religion was metal :confused:

Jebus
05-06-2006, 12:30 PM
I thought they were a satanic metal band too. :confused: Why else would the call themselves Bad Religion?

Didn't the singer bite the head off a bat?

All About Eve
05-06-2006, 01:29 PM
:cool: I heard the cut the heads off animals on stage. Like goats. To please the devil. :cool: :eek:

Tijs
05-06-2006, 02:28 PM
Whatever happened to that one hit wonder punk band? I think their vocalist now plays in foo fighters?

coke_a_holic
05-06-2006, 02:38 PM
lol @ u

Greatest punk rock bands my ass, where's the fucking Green Day? God damn, your music taste sucks.

All About Eve
05-06-2006, 02:47 PM
Whatever happened to that one hit wonder punk band? I think their vocalist now plays in foo fighters?
Oh yeah, Greg K.?

kiare
05-11-2006, 11:49 AM
ok, I forgot green day sorry ;)

pyromaniac
05-11-2006, 12:08 PM
Greatest punk band ever: The Misfits

Apathy
05-11-2006, 01:22 PM
...good charlotte one of the greatest punk rock bands? pf.....you should now what punk rock means before saying something so stupid, and...why should I give up? because my band won't be among the ones you said? do you think that someone who plays music and has fun cares about it? do you really think so? Do you wanna know the truth? you would like to play and have fun and do concerts, but you don't because you are afraid, afraid of all those ones who would tell you: ''what a shit you do man'' yeah, and then you give me all your rage because you see that a silly boy like me can play music and don't care about anythin else...and you can do it too, listen to once a day lyrics ;)

I'd like to ruin this.

They are joking.
I also find it funny how you list of more pop-punk bands (nofx, lagwagon, no use for a name) as the greatest punk badns of all time.