PDA

View Full Version : strange dreams

calichix
05-08-2006, 10:24 PM
so, I had a gnarly dream last night and it went a little something... like this:

these two kooks and I were being held captive by a huge octopus type thing but with no tentacles and it told us to take him some place so kook 1 took a goldfish out of his fish tank and rammed the octopus thing into the goldfish. then I punched a hole in the fish tank and kook 2 and I shrunk ourselves to fit through it. we went through and ended up in the ocean and when we surfaced we were in the middle of nowhere like 20 years after the world had ended and the sky was this weird burnt orange color. soooooo kook 1 and kook 2 decided to swim off so I was stuck with octopus thing (which broke out of the fish's bod). the octopus thing went to shore and I surfed in with a bunch of newts and on the beach there was the most cliché litter all over the place (hypodermic needles, milk cartons, etc) and there were dozens of strung out newts in board shorts vegging out on the black sand and they tried to wave but they were too far gone to lift up their hands and their mouths started bubbling from the effort. octopus thing made me go into this weird shack and down a metal ladder through a hole in the ground and in the hole was this basement covered in cobwebs and huge spider eggs. one side of the room had a stage covered with glass jars but I couldn't see what was in them cause they were so cobwebby and on the other side was a bunch of wooden crates with dead dogs in them. then hundreds of spiders started lowering themselves in the ceiling and I'm a fairly lucid dreamer so I said, "this is whack." and woke up.

what're the inner workings of your mind? indulge me.

Lizardus
05-08-2006, 10:43 PM
I once dreamed i punched the pope for canceling christmas, screaming "Nobody cancels christmas on my watch!".

calichix
05-08-2006, 10:46 PM
that is so adorable it's giving me diabetes. <3<3<3<3<3

GreenTerror
05-08-2006, 11:23 PM
This morning my mother woke me up and told me she made potatoe skins and that if I wanted any, they were in the kitchen. Then, I told myself I was going to get up and get some, but I fell back asleep and dreamed that I got up and ate some. It was very strange.

Daemon
05-09-2006, 12:15 AM
:confused:

I sleep walk and talk.. My ex used to sleep talk too - we would often slowly wake each other up with a sleep-conversation. But yeah, I have whacked out dreams and often dream I've done something or said something to someone and when I wake up I believe it's true.. it's very confusing

Evka.pl
05-09-2006, 12:28 AM
i usually pick up a fight in my dreams. and man, can i kick ass!

Sin Studly
05-09-2006, 06:22 AM
Once I dreamed that other people cared what happened in my dreams.

It was pretty fucking crazy.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-09-2006, 07:15 AM
This morning my mother woke me up and told me she made potatoe skins and that if I wanted any, they were in the kitchen. Then, I told myself I was going to get up and get some, but I fell back asleep and dreamed that I got up and ate some. It was very strange.

That used to happen to me aaaaall the time, usually when my folks woke me up to go to school. I'd dream of doing it 3 or 4 times before I actually did it. Ironically I then crashed on the sofa downstairs and went back to sleep.

I am not a morning person.

In other news, last night I dreamed I made out with Lenka behind the bar and my boss was getting all annoyed. Best dream ever.