PDA

View Full Version : Personal Confusion

no_way
05-09-2006, 04:00 PM
So I'm on my last year od secondary school (I think...) And so we have to make a jacket to identify our course. The jacket, chosen by the "popular girls" in school (believe it or not, there are).

The jacket is colour chocolate (colour that was "in" last year and the year before), beige and light blue. It just makes me wanna throw, and I don't know what to do, the jacket's about to come out, we couldn't complain because they've already sent it, and my friends (that said they didn't like it at first) now are saying that they're buying it, because they don't wanna be left out.

The jacket moreover costs 45$, which i hardly can afford. I would like to buy soething useful and that I like, I don't know if I shoud follow the crowd or step aside.

Me? By Myself? I don't think so.
Buying that expensive and shitty thing? OMG...

What do I have to do???!!!

SkunkIt
05-09-2006, 04:42 PM
Are you fucking serious? You actually wanna buy a jacket you don't like, because everyone has it? If I were you, I'd buy a jacket that I like, if you even want a jacket.

Sin Studly
05-09-2006, 05:24 PM
You're not trupunx if you're gonna conform to their trend.

offspringis the best band
05-09-2006, 11:17 PM
So I'm on my last year od secondary school (I think...) And so we have to make a jacket to identify our course. The jacket, chosen by the "popular girls" in school (believe it or not, there are).

The jacket is colour chocolate (colour that was "in" last year and the year before), beige and light blue. It just makes me wanna throw, and I don't know what to do, the jacket's about to come out, we couldn't complain because they've already sent it, and my friends (that said they didn't like it at first) now are saying that they're buying it, because they don't wanna be left out.

The jacket moreover costs 45$, which i hardly can afford. I would like to buy soething useful and that I like, I don't know if I shoud follow the crowd or step aside.

Me? By Myself? I don't think so.
Buying that expensive and shitty thing? OMG...

What do I have to do???!!!

You're not a trendy asshole. Do what you want. Do what you feel like. Don't give a fuck if it's good enough for anyone else.

'Cause you are alive.

Nicole
05-10-2006, 06:18 AM
Whoever coordinated those colours should be shot. Don't buy it.

The last reply made me want to laugh then cry.

no_way
05-10-2006, 08:32 AM
Ok... dammit I'm not quite sure!!

sin_studly: I am not tru punx and I never said I was

Well then I suddenly realized that teen's lives spin around such stupid things! they're all worried or excited about it, i think there's more important things than that but no one would understand me..

"sometimes I think I'm gonna drown, cause everyone around's so hollow, and I'm alone..."

once again, now I feel good because I know I'm not the only one... That's one of the 9999 things I love about the offspring..

T-6005
05-10-2006, 08:39 AM
Please don't quote the offspring in General Chat.

Also, don't buy the damn jacket if you don't like it.

demon_slayer
05-10-2006, 09:19 AM
who gives a shit if everyone else likes it if you dont dont buy it

no_way
05-10-2006, 09:29 AM
it's not just a jacket, there's like 7 courses in my school and every course is represented by a jacket each course. Besides at the end of the year avaryone will be witht he jacket on the pic and I'll be the only one that doesn't have it

I quote offspring whenever the shit i feel like to
ok?

Little_Miss_1565
05-10-2006, 09:38 AM
it's not just a jacket, there's like 7 courses in my school and every course is represented by a jacket each course. Besides at the end of the year avaryone will be witht he jacket on the pic and I'll be the only one that doesn't have it

No, it IS just a jacket. Think about it--will you be wearing this jacket every day a year from now?

Preocupado
05-10-2006, 09:45 AM
If you think it's gonna bug you to look different from the others, just wear a simple t-shirt or any clothing you already have that has the same basic colours from the jacket. That way whoever looks at you will identify you as one of your group.

Rinoa
05-10-2006, 09:55 AM
Nah, don't buy the stupid jacket if you don't like it. If you want to remember your friends then take pictures and ask them to write a note in a leaving book or scribble on your current school uniform on your last day. Sod the jacket!

wheelchairman
05-10-2006, 10:21 AM
This is hilarious.

killer_queen
05-10-2006, 01:33 PM
I've always been one of those popular girls and let me warn you about them. If you are not going to buy the jacket they will kick your ass. Just buy the jacket and be one of those people who do what everyone does.

Idiot
05-11-2006, 03:05 AM
I've always been one of those popular girls and let me warn you about them. If you are not going to buy the jacket they will kick your ass. Just buy the jacket and be one of those people who do what everyone does.

I wish I was as cool as you.

ninthlayer
05-11-2006, 03:51 AM
kill yo' motherfucking self

Daemon
05-11-2006, 07:11 AM
This is hilarious.

Oooooo this makes me want to run to the girls toilets and throw up my lunch with my friends... :p

*SIGH*

no_way
05-12-2006, 01:55 PM

I'll follow her advice and the rest of you can kill their motherfucking selves. No more comments

Sin Studly
05-12-2006, 01:58 PM
I <3 when people follow Gulsah's advice.

And I <3 Gulsah lots.