PDA

View Full Version : any tabs?

punkmaster
12-14-2004, 12:42 PM
now... for someone like mei dont know if im the only one.. but i would be quite happy if you could put a couple of guitar/bass or other tabs (or chords) on this site... now of course i have founbd other tabs araound the web... but usually they are not quite accurate... soo if taht was possible?

UgLy_eLf
12-14-2004, 04:31 PM
They probably wont do that, Punkhardcore.com has the most accurate tabs I've seen on the net, but they are re-modeling the site and havent put back the tablature, they're only up to Blink 182 right now so yeah long fuckin wait, practice playing by ear anyway its more fun, not too hard with most Offspring songs anyway.

Tijs
12-14-2004, 04:46 PM
Ever heard of the so called FAQ?

Where can I find guitar tabs to "insert song"?
Guitar tablature books for every album going back to Ignition were released by Hal Leonard Publishing (http://www.halleonard.com/). They do not sell the books directly but their site will steer you to local and online retailers.

http://www.offspring.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/Offspring.woa/wa/faq

Tom
12-16-2004, 12:02 PM
Dude try Mxtabs.net

HUGE variety of songs, they are accurate, do me good each time... even though i hate tabs because its the most poserist way of playing guitar...

But yeah check it out and good luck.

GreenTerror
12-16-2004, 07:30 PM
That's where I go for tabs, Only because all of my friends tell me they are quality tabs.

intothevalleyofdeath
12-17-2004, 08:17 AM
tabs are gay...if u cant figure out a song on your own...you suck..not even kidding...i started using tabs and my dad would make fun of me and now that i stopped using them we both make fun of all the pussies who have mxtabs.net set as their homepage

UgLy_eLf
12-21-2004, 10:17 AM
tabs are gay...if u cant figure out a song on your own...you suck..not even kidding...i started using tabs and my dad would make fun of me and now that i stopped using them we both make fun of all the pussies who have mxtabs.net set as their homepage

How the fuck else are you supposed to learn guitar on your own, you know your mind has to get used to differentiating the sounds of the chords, and if you dont know what they are how will you ever learn how?

surf_mel
01-03-2005, 02:41 PM
try www.ultimate-guitar.com

Noodles is gay
01-03-2005, 02:53 PM
Problem with tabs is some idiots tab them wrong or totally confuse you with their attempts to portray timing.

Get guitar pro 4 (free download) then go to:

www.mysongbook.com

there you can download songs and then listen to different parts seperately or speed up/slow down parts. It good.

Dameon Brass
01-03-2005, 05:30 PM
any idiot can learn from tab's but if you were a real musician you'd have enough talent to use your ear and work from there. Tab is only useful for babies who don't know chords and never will

Talman
01-03-2005, 05:55 PM
I put the official tab for Dammit i changed again on MX tabs and the faggots rated my tab low because it was better than theirs. So i wouldn't go buy the MX ratings.

http://www.mxtabs.net/tab_versions.php?path=Guitar,t,1400,The+Offspring, Dammit+I+Changed+Again,39823

I done that about 3 years ago, so that's why it's so immature, but hey it's a 100% correct tab.
________
Big Dick Fucking (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/260/fucking/videos/1)

intothevalleyofdeath
01-04-2005, 07:13 AM
How the fuck else are you supposed to learn guitar on your own, you know your mind has to get used to differentiating the sounds of the chords, and if you dont know what they are how will you ever learn how?

u have to have skills...

Talman
01-04-2005, 09:34 AM
I bet i can play guitar better than any of the so called "musicians" who claim that being able to play by ear is the only way to go about things. I have a general understanding on theory but i don't study it because i can play really well by teaching myself and such.
________
BBW live (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/bbw/)

UgLy_eLf
01-05-2005, 10:27 PM
u have to have skills...

You develop your skills, thats what your brain is for learning, you don't one day wake up pick up a guitar and start playing to your favorite songs, that is unless you're a magical hippy baby.....

intothevalleyofdeath
01-18-2005, 07:01 AM
maybe i am a magical hippie baby

jerkec
01-18-2005, 07:11 AM
Offspring Online (http://www.offspring-online.com/) is a fansite for offspringfans. You can get tabs from there. (i don't know if there good tabed but you can take a look on it)

intothevalleyofdeath
01-18-2005, 07:31 AM
suck a cock

lousyskater
01-18-2005, 01:48 PM
i used tabs for about a week. learned how to play power chords and that was abou it. i learn everything by ear now. most tabs, if not all, are horribly inaccurate, and the same people will post their inaccurate tabs all over the web.

Jebus
01-18-2005, 06:06 PM
My ears iare horrible. I been trying to get perfect pitch for a while I can't seem to even get close. Right now i'm just trying to master recognising different intervals.
-------
Download Powertab Editor or Guitar Pro and get your tabs from powertabs.net (for powertab editor) or mysongbook.com (for guitar pro) That makes learning songs so my easier. You could actuall hear the song on Midi so you could check if the song is correct.

lousyskater
01-18-2005, 07:16 PM
people tell me i have perfect pitch because i can pick each note in a song. now, i don't know if that is really perfect pitch, it's just what my friends tell me. all it really does for me is help me learn other songs. it doesn't help me write my own stuff. i'm experimenting with different sounds i can make with my guitar right now. haven't tried learning any new songs for at least a month.

Jebus
01-18-2005, 07:38 PM
people tell me i have perfect pitch because i can pick each note in a song. now, i don't know if that is really perfect pitch, it's just what my friends tell me. all it really does for me is help me learn other songs. it doesn't help me write my own stuff. i'm experimenting with different sounds i can make with my guitar right now. haven't tried learning any new songs for at least a month.
what do you by you can pick each note in a song? Do you mean you can automatically tell what note is being played in a song or that yo could tab things out easily?

lousyskater
01-18-2005, 10:10 PM
what do you by you can pick each note in a song? Do you mean you can automatically tell what note is being played in a song or that yo could tab things out easily?
i can pick out individial notes. i don't know how to write down music and i don't now anything about the different notes. i can pick out ever little change in a song as well.

intothevalleyofdeath
01-19-2005, 08:51 AM
theres a perfect pitch cd thing i saw an ad for in guitar player magazine...i think it would be pretty cool