PDA

View Full Version : A Few Questions For You All

Nina
05-10-2006, 12:59 AM
So. We all have eFriends. (dont deny it).

1) Do you save their pictures on your PC?
2) If so, how many? (just ONE that you think is best, or several?)
3) Do you ever really look at them?
4) Do you save your own pictures?

Tizzalicious
05-10-2006, 01:02 AM
1) Sometimes, I save most of Per's, and then some of some other people, but not always.
2) I used to save them all the time, everyone, I still have loads of old pics of BBS people, it's interesting :P But now I hardly do.
3) Not really :P
4) Yes. I suck :(

T-6005
05-10-2006, 01:15 AM
1) No, I generally don't.
4)If someone sends me pictures of myself, I accept them, but never look at them.

Izie
05-10-2006, 01:27 AM
1) Some. Some I just know where to find (lolz Tizz you e-photowhore)
2) Uhhhh I totally don't know. I keep the Amsterdam ones, does that count?
3) Amsterdam? Hell yeah.
4) All the good ones :) *narcisisstic to the max*

Vera
05-10-2006, 01:35 AM
1) Do you save their pictures on your PC? Only speshul pictures. Sunny wearing a shirt I sent her, for example. Amsterdam meet-up. That sort of thing. If someone sends me one via MSN or something, it's probably on my PC just because I forget to delete it.
2) If so, how many? (just ONE that you think is best, or several?) I have ALL the pictures taken at the meet-up on my comp. And two of Sunny in the Suomi-shirt, I think. May have one of Dush, can't remember.
3) Do you ever really look at them? Amsterdam pics for nostalgia, sometimes, yeah.
4) Do you save your own pictures? They sort of save themselves automatically.

Daemon
05-10-2006, 04:02 AM
1) Do you save their pictures on your PC? - yes

2) If so, how many? (just ONE that you think is best, or several?) - whatever they send me

3) Do you ever really look at them? - rarely

4) Do you save your own pictures? - yes

why?

killer_queen
05-10-2006, 04:12 AM
1. I did once.
2. Just one.
3. Hmm, no.
4. No.

Lars
05-10-2006, 04:39 AM
1. Usually not, very rarely
2. I think it depends on the pictures, such as if they're really stupid and you could use them for something, then all
3. Generally only when i through files on my computer to see what all the 'junk' I have on it is.
4. I guess, but most I would have anyway.

I've been on a board where it seems like everyone saves/ed every picture ever posted, to me that seems really weird that people would save every picture. I know this because they then post these pictures about 2 years later that I'd completely forgotten about and surprised that they saved them.

Andy
05-10-2006, 04:49 AM
No to everything.

Rag Doll
05-10-2006, 04:58 AM
1) some pictures of some people
2) it varies. there are a few people i saved a bunch of pictures of, and then others i only saved one.
3) uh not so much. there are some i look at to giggle over....but thats it.
4) i don't delete them from my computer after i upload them. so yeah.

Llamas
05-10-2006, 05:38 AM
1) No. the only ones I have on my PC are ones that have been automatically (through AIM).
2) If so, how many? I have like 10 total, probably.
3) Do you ever really look at them? nope.
4) Do you save your own pictures? of myself? uh, yes, why would I not?

HornyPope
05-10-2006, 07:35 AM
1- If they send it to me, I'll keep it. I very seldom delete pictures. But if I find it on a site (photobucket), i'm likely to just look at it, unless they're very good or special or these are the first pics of a person I saw.
2- As many as they send me since i'll never delete the old ones. I also don't file them.
3- Oh definatly Amsterdam. Or pictures of me with someone. But never at people alone (except nudes, duh). Only if it was an event, an activitiy (like a meet up) that might interest me.
4- I don't take my own pictures. But if someone does, i'll keep them on the HD.

wheelchairman
05-10-2006, 07:40 AM
When are you gonna answer?

Not unless they are meant for me, or my "target group." Like I have a few of Iz and Vlad's that were meant for Tizz and I originally. Inside jokes and whatnot.

One or two I guess.

By accident sure.

Of course

Nina
05-10-2006, 09:20 AM
Those answers are really strange to me.
Per and Tizz, for instance, are important to me and my life, so I do save a lot of their pictures. I never look at them, but I definitely want to keep them to look at them in the long future. That's what pictures are for, right? That's why I asked. Nobody seems to value pictures anymore. Or maybe I just value them too much. But I really enjoy looking at pictures. I have maaannnyy saved.

Mota Boy
05-10-2006, 09:29 AM
If people send me their pictures over AIM, I do, as my computer automatically saves 'em. Otherwise, if they're on the web, I don't see the point.

I dunno. I had maybe three or four at one point.

I did every once in a while when I still had 'em, mostly to remind myself what people looked like.

Why wouldn't I?

no_way
05-10-2006, 09:40 AM
So. We all have eFriends. (dont deny it).

1) yes I do
2) I don't know a bit less than 10
3) No, only when I'm with them, and they wanna see their selves (i tell them to look to a mirror, but well..)
4) yes

Rinoa
05-10-2006, 09:47 AM
1) I always used to but I rarely do anymore.
2) I have hundreds of photos of my old online friends
3) Umm.. Once in a blue moon
4) Only recent and decent ones so I don't have to take any more if people want some

Tizzalicious
05-10-2006, 10:39 AM
Those answers are really strange to me.
Per and Tizz, for instance, are important to me and my life, so I do save a lot of their pictures. I never look at them, but I definitely want to keep them to look at them in the long future. That's what pictures are for, right? That's why I asked. Nobody seems to value pictures anymore. Or maybe I just value them too much. But I really enjoy looking at pictures. I have maaannnyy saved.

Yesss, exactly, that's what I like pictures for, I have pictures of lame stuff like my house, that are not special in any way, but I know that in 40 years or so if I'm still alive and my PC didn't crash without me backing up, I know I'll love them.

Betty
05-10-2006, 10:57 AM
I've saved a few that I particularly like, purposefully. For the most part of people that are important to me. Maybe that is weird. Sometimes I definitely consider saving more but then don't go through with it, which is probably a good idea. I do look at them actually, maybe because I don't have that many pics on my computer and I will spend a few minutes just browsing the folders every so often. Maybe that is weird. OF COURSE I save my own pictures. Pictures are wonderful, I love looking at them, I wish I had more.

Idiot
05-10-2006, 11:07 AM
1) Do you save their pictures on your PC? No
2) If so, how many? N/A
3) Do you ever really look at them? Only really look at them when they're posted on a forum or on MySpace.
4) Do you save your own pictures? Sometimes