PDA

View Full Version : almost that good:D

summer_guy
05-10-2006, 02:17 AM
ˇwell actually simple plan is almost that good is the offspring both band r the bests or what do u think guys?

SkunkIt
05-10-2006, 02:52 AM
Was this sarcasm which indicates you got smarter, or are you still an idiot?

DexterWannabe
05-10-2006, 03:48 AM
i think simple plan sux and i would care if all of them comitted suicide

Jojan
05-10-2006, 06:42 AM
I wouldn't care if The Offspring commited suicide. But I still think they are a more than billion times better than Simple Plan, Green Day, Blink 182, Good Charlotte, Mest and Transplants (probobly some forgotten bands too) together.

(Simple Plan + Green Day + Blink 182 +Good Charlotte + Mest + Transplants + A Lot Of Other Bands That Suck) * A billion < The Offspring

summer_guy
05-10-2006, 06:49 AM
simple plan kicks ass 1 of their member is cosin u morron

wazzup22
05-10-2006, 07:10 AM
I was stuck listening to Simple Plan in a concert whilst waiting for Green Day to come on. To get around this 30 - 40 minutes of crap, I played snake on my phone along with my friend :p. Long story short, Simple plan really suck balls.

el_monkey
05-10-2006, 08:16 AM
I wouldn't care if The Offspring commited suicide. But I still think they are a more than billion times better than Simple Plan, Green Day, Blink 182, Good Charlotte, Mest and Transplants (probobly some forgotten bands too) together.

(Simple Plan + Green Day + Blink 182 +Good Charlotte + Mest + Transplants + A Lot Of Other Bands That Suck) * A billion < The Offspring

few > offspring >> world

I don't even know simple plan. when jojan mentions them together with green day, blink and so on , I think they are one of those teen-skatepunk-bands which I don't give a shit about.

*plz excuse spelling mistakes

Kaz The Random
05-10-2006, 09:34 AM
Not for me. The guys voice annoys me.

offspringrammsteinfan
05-10-2006, 01:31 PM
ˇwell actually simple plan is almost that good is the offspring both band r the bests or what do u think guys?

Seeing your spelling skills already makes people think you're a moron, why prove the people that they are right by seeing things like "Simple plan is almoast that good is the offspring both band r the bests".

Damn.. I got only one sollution for you: GO TO SCHOOL!

opivy21
05-10-2006, 02:27 PM
simple plan kicks ass 1 of their member is cosin u morron
Huh?

Simple Plan is awful.

notoriousdoc
05-10-2006, 03:37 PM
Reminds me of when Offspring came on to Wembley. Shit grrl band then RUFiO, then shit over PA for an hour then Offspring.