PDA

View Full Version : Merchandise!

offspring_r0ckz
05-10-2006, 09:52 AM
Hej! Don't know if it's the right board but don't which one should be more suitable.

My question is especially for european member:
where do you get ure t-shirts from? (website?)

Tijs
05-10-2006, 10:12 AM
I never bought something from the online store. I bought some shirts on shows and some in stores.

I usually buy CD's and stuff from internet, except for the full-length albums.

ignition991
05-10-2006, 01:18 PM
Ebay, I'm sure thats worldwide, even though i live in america thats the best place to get them. (just check the sellers feedback)

nameless
05-10-2006, 03:09 PM
i bought one from an online store but the rest i have picked up from gigs!

Beheaded
05-11-2006, 02:04 AM
I bought my shirts from www.emp.de. It's an online store, pretty cool. And some shirts I picked up from gigs or festivals.

Peedr
05-16-2006, 11:59 AM
I have ordered Club Me EP from Merch.com (shop from The Offspring official site) and selected payment via credit card. It was before 19 days and they still didn't sent it and they neither didn't billed the credit card. Do somebody have experience with this shop? I'm from Czech Republic (Europe).
And to offspring_r0ckz: Try to find some shop for your country - it's the best and it's the fastest way how to obtain what you want.

el_monkey
05-16-2006, 12:38 PM
I bought my shirts from www.emp.de. It's an online store, pretty cool. And some shirts I picked up from gigs or festivals.

that's where I got mine from , too.

btw, beheaded are you mod in the german offspring forum?

Teemu
05-16-2006, 01:08 PM
I have ordered Club Me EP from Merch.com (shop from The Offspring official site) and selected payment via credit card. It was before 19 days and they still didn't sent it and they neither didn't billed the credit card. Do somebody have experience with this shop? I'm from Czech Republic (Europe).
And to offspring_r0ckz: Try to find some shop for your country - it's the best and it's the fastest way how to obtain what you want.

i've bought the offspring dolls thru the offspring store, and i didn't have a problem!

Peedr
05-17-2006, 07:40 AM
i've bought the offspring dolls thru the offspring store, and i didn't have a problem!And where are you from?

Teemu
05-17-2006, 08:15 AM
I'm from Italy... so it's far away from the Offspring store (which is in the US) :D

Marco
05-17-2006, 08:47 AM
hey! is it teemu from offspringcounty forums????
OMG :D hi!!!!

Beheaded
05-18-2006, 01:39 AM
that's where I got mine from , too.

btw, beheaded are you mod in the german offspring forum?
:D :D :D
YES! And you are???? Moment, was red ich auf englisch mit dir. :rolleyes: Hast im deutschen Forum den gleichen Namen?