PDA

View Full Version : what kind of fan are you?

acgc2002
12-14-2004, 03:26 PM
What kind of fan are you? Are you a good fan? A more or less fan? Just a fan... an obsessed fan...

Myself I consider as a good fan. :) I collect pics, I like to read every single news about the band, I have all the albums and the DVD Huck it ( I don´t manage to find the Americana tape for sale)... and I know how to sing all their songs.
And you???

RonWelty
12-14-2004, 03:29 PM
i think i am a little obssesed fan ..u know? ..but nothing paranormal :P

DEXJR
12-14-2004, 03:30 PM
An Obbsessed Fan I Would Eat Worms To See Them Oh And Poo Aswell

flavinhafortal
12-14-2004, 03:49 PM
I really reeeeeally love The Offspring! But I'm not a obssesed fan.. cause I can't :mad:
Is kinda difficult to be a obssesed fan here in Brazil.. much of their stuff doesn't come here =/
So I vote "good fan".. at this moment it's the maximum that I can be! :p

..Sorry about my english! :D

Orange County
12-14-2004, 04:02 PM
Obsessed is an under statement!

Tired_Of_You
12-14-2004, 04:11 PM
I consider myself a good fan.

nitropenguin!
12-14-2004, 04:23 PM
I'm an obsessive fan: listen to them 24/7. But I don't succeed when it comes to getting you know, every magazine, merchandise and going to their concerts... unfortunately. I need money.

Inuyasha
12-14-2004, 04:27 PM
I'm an obsessive fan: listen to them 24/7. But I don't succeed when it comes to getting you know, every magazine, merchandise and going to their concerts... unfortunately. I need money.

yeah, same lol xD

OffspringRrlz
12-14-2004, 04:44 PM
Obsessed fan... I love them more than nothing and Dexter is the coolest man on this fucking planet.

offspringbaby2004
12-14-2004, 11:03 PM
I would say I was in the obsessed category because I do collect everything and sing all their songs, but when you say someone it obsessed it kinda makes them sounds creepy....

~mandy~

TDog
12-15-2004, 01:22 AM
Offspring is the gratest band!!! It willn't be better the offspring! I think, I'm "russian" fan of this band.
That's all.

dirty_magic
12-15-2004, 06:29 AM
im obsessed, i love everything about them and i try to collect everything to do with them

Chainsaw
12-15-2004, 07:25 AM
I love their music, have all the albums, but i don't collect other stuff, i have more important things to spend money on :p

Andrew14
12-15-2004, 07:37 AM
Damn, I love the Offspring!
When I started a thread, this guy had a joke that they should call their next album "Shit", and I thought he wasn't kidding, so I said, "FUCK YOU, OFFSPRING HATER!"

I'm the one who started the thread "When the Offspring release a new album, what should it be called?"
Check it out!

when was this .anyone on the board shouldnt even sign on if they hate offspring ... but i love offspring fuck that guy who doesnt like them

Obie2trice
12-15-2004, 07:48 AM
Not obsessed, but I do read everything about them, got all their music, go to their shows when they are here, I just love The Offspring :D

pjg
12-15-2004, 12:14 PM
What kind of fan are you? Are you a good fan? A more or less fan? Just a fan... an obsessed fan...

Myself I consider as a good fan. :) I collect pics, I like to read every single news about the band, I have all the albums and the DVD Huck it ( I don´t manage to find the Americana tape for sale)... and I know how to sing all their songs.
And you???

im alsow a good fan of the offspring yea :D
im from belgium /as a finishing touch god created the dutch
yust wondering doe you have msn

saska de o...
12-15-2004, 12:19 PM
good/obsessed :)
i love Offspring, i have not all but majority of their albums....

saska de o...
12-15-2004, 12:20 PM
Obsessed fan... I love them more than nothing and Dexter is the coolest man on this fucking planet.
yeah :D this is obsessed fan :D

Maria
12-15-2004, 12:31 PM
I Like them, i have all their albums, but i'm not obsessed.
I give an advantage to the music rather then to the people in the band. I don't collect anything about them...some pics here and there.
The music is what counts and more important to me is to understand the lyrics and the music in general, than to know when someone from the band has birthday...

saska de o...
12-15-2004, 12:39 PM
on my mobile skin there is Dexter :D:D and his guitar but i prefer drums :D:D *lol*

DEXJR
12-15-2004, 02:19 PM
ME OBBSESSED SO IS MY MUM AND DAD ABOUT THEM BACK BEFORE I WAS BORN IVE GOT MAGIZINES ABOUT THEM :eek: :cool:

Hysteria
12-15-2004, 03:37 PM
" I am a good fan. I collect some stuff, read the news about them and sing all their songs. "

Layna
12-15-2004, 04:44 PM
I think Im a "good fan"

leo3375
12-15-2004, 05:13 PM
I would call myself either a die-hard fan or a hardcore fan. I've been very supportive of the Offspring since I first heard them way back when, and have done research to learn as much as possible about them without wandering into creepy-stalker territory.

nameless
12-15-2004, 05:25 PM
im not quite an obsessed fan where i get everything purely because its the offspring, however i do know most of the songs and do have a large collection of merchandise etc.!

Subsidal
12-19-2004, 04:19 AM
I'm collecting all their CD's, read the news about them on the offspring.com site and sing all their songs. So I choose the second option. The Offspring is in my opinion the best band ever, but I'm out of the age to be obessed

Dexter_italy
12-19-2004, 05:44 AM
I'm an obsessed fan and proud to be it! :) I have all the original cd's, collect pics from magazines and put'em on my wall, I sing all the songs, I have 3 shirts, I collect the singles, posters, I got the Americana vhs and Huck it, and I collect all the videos I can find (since now I'm at 413 videos). This is a true love!
________
Mercedes-benz o370 (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_O370)

Kitten
12-19-2004, 05:54 AM
I consider myself a good fan.

Noodles is gay
12-19-2004, 05:57 AM
You need a category above ‘obsessed fan’. I’m sitting outside Dexter’s house right now with a pair of binoculars, a can of beer, a joint, my collection of magazine cutting featuring the Offspring, all their cds, my laptop and a small sawn off shotgun.

I have ‘DEXTER’ cut thousands of times into my arms and I’m wearing my offspring tee. Even as I write this I’m looking into his kitchen window, no movement though :(

::Silvia::
12-19-2004, 06:40 AM
I'm a good fan ;) I'm not exaggerated. I think that if a think, an interest, become exggerated, a person (if it is a true fan, too) gets tired

Venezuelan_Nightmare
12-19-2004, 08:38 AM
i`d click on obssesed but im wrong im a good fan.
I have all offspring cd`s including their demos, collect pics even from internet etc... but im not obssesed xD just download everything about offspring xD :D

offsprung
12-19-2004, 08:39 AM
i wouldn't consider myself obsessed..

Subsidal
12-19-2004, 10:30 AM
You need a category above ‘obsessed fan’. I’m sitting outside Dexter’s house right now with a pair of binoculars, a can of beer, a joint, my collection of magazine cutting featuring the Offspring, all their cds, my laptop and a small sawn off shotgun.

I have ‘DEXTER’ cut thousands of times into my arms and I’m wearing my offspring tee. Even as I write this I’m looking into his kitchen window, no movement though :(

Scary.. not what you wrote, the scary thing is that I believe you that