PDA

View Full Version : For All

LUZ HEIDY
05-11-2006, 02:43 PM
Hey Everybody!

I Believe That Each Country The Problems To Show And Life Of Otherwise, But Everyone Find Us In A Point Where The Problems Itself To Forgot For A Moment And Is When We Listen The Offspring That Feel Us So Much The Better.

Hyper nova
05-11-2006, 02:52 PM
No offence to luz but I see English but don't understand can anyone translate, oh and Hi welcome to the forums. Try no to begin each word with a capital it looks odd otherwise

Idiot
05-11-2006, 02:53 PM
I think you're saying, "Each country has its problems, but we all find a point where we can forget our problems and listen to The Offspring, which makes us feel better".

Hyper nova
05-11-2006, 02:54 PM
Yer I gathered it was something like that

Sinister
05-11-2006, 03:24 PM
Just so you know, the site changes all caps to first letters only.

F@ BANKZ
05-12-2006, 02:28 PM
I just didn't read that becase of the capitals, it's weird having them on or forums, really, really, weird

Llamas
05-12-2006, 08:40 PM
Testings Sinister's Theory

Llamas
05-12-2006, 08:40 PM
damn, you're right. I didn't know that. I'm really glad they do that.

punker
05-12-2006, 09:03 PM
she must love caps, all her profile has been written that way.

i wish people from latinamerica could speak english better and dont have to use an online dictionary, so they would stay more

Mannen som blev en gris
05-13-2006, 05:15 AM
she must love caps, all her profile has been written that way.
Is it just me, or do people who don't know English that well use caps more often? People from Russia often write "I'm from RUSSIA." or just "RUSSIA" in their profile. I wonder why.

Evka.pl
05-13-2006, 05:22 AM
Is it just me, or do people who don't know English that well use caps more often? People from Russia often write "I'm from RUSSIA." or just "RUSSIA" in their profile. I wonder why.

in germany u wirite every noun with a capital letter. i don't know about Russia....

punker
05-13-2006, 08:03 AM
i think is just that some people get used to do that on msn, and then they never turn that off again, i dont think it is about not knowing well a particular language

no_way
05-13-2006, 08:54 AM

i use caps ALL THE TIME, but i don't think it's got anything to do with me being latin, i just use it to remark words, IMPORTANT words

4 ex:

- did you enjoy the movie?
- no no, the question is, did YOU enjoy it?

Emily_offspring_fan
05-13-2006, 10:53 AM
i use caps ALL THE TIME, but i don't think it's got anything to do with me being latin, i just use it to remark words, IMPORTANT words

4 ex:

- did you enjoy the movie?
- no no, the question is, did YOU enjoy it?
Well, in that case you can use bold
It's not annoying. Capital letters can be annoying.
But they can give "strong" to the words.
Example:

"YOU ARE A STUPID!"

"You are a stupid!"

(it's an example I'm not saying you're stupid)

SkunkIt
05-13-2006, 01:18 PM
Hey, everybody!

I believe that each country has problems to show in life and otherwise, but everyone finds a point where the problems themselves are forgotten for a moment and that is when we listen to The Offspring, which makes us feel so much better.

Rock on. :)