PDA

View Full Version : She wants revenge

Radi0_havana52
05-12-2006, 09:20 AM
Hey anyone like this band, they kind of sound like bahamus or old sisters of mercy

Nineteen Seventy Nine
05-13-2006, 05:09 PM
When I first heard Out of Control, I loved them. Sister, Us, and Tear You Apart aren't that bad of songs either. I don't like this band that much though besides just a few songs. I noticed how similar sounding they are to Interpol. I think Interpol is the band you were looking for.

Little_Miss_1565
05-13-2006, 05:55 PM
But the thing to remember is that Interpol is basically a Joy Division tribute band, so the OP is correct in his comparisons.

She Wants Revenge is only good because the bands that they are ruthlessly ripping off are all good--Joy Division (via Interpol), Sisters of Mercy, all that good stuff.

Endymion
05-13-2006, 05:59 PM
I noticed how similar sounding they are to Interpol. I think Interpol is the band you were looking for.

ditto? a friend of mine about a year ago was totally into interpol so i actually know what they sound like. and then i was in a friends car a month or so ago and was like "hey, is this a new interpol song or something?" and nope, i was wrong.

Luriden
05-13-2006, 06:00 PM
I can't stand the vocals. He just sounds so......BORED while he's singing. Like he doesn't really want to be wherever he is singing it, so he's just reading the lyrics in his most monotone voice.