PDA

View Full Version : scars

Trash
05-13-2006, 09:27 AM
piercing, tatoo...
and what about scars? have you made them?
i think it's cool ))))))

the_GoDdEsS
05-13-2006, 09:29 AM
Do you make your own scars on purpose or what?

0r4ng3
05-13-2006, 09:29 AM
The only scars I have are in my SOUL!

zomg WHATTA EMOS!

Trash
05-13-2006, 09:36 AM
Do you make your own scars on purpose or what?
yes, on purpose.

the_GoDdEsS
05-13-2006, 09:37 AM
Are you a punk or a Goth then or both?

callum92
05-13-2006, 09:38 AM
damn emo kids....whats this world coming to

Trash
05-13-2006, 09:39 AM
Are you a punk or a Goth then or both?
I am not a punk, not a goth.
I'm absolutely individual.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-13-2006, 09:40 AM
Haha, obviously.

no_way
05-13-2006, 09:46 AM
omfg you've got issues´

don't perjudice your body, you've only have one, keep it sane please

the same to the idiots that smoke, take drugs and all that shit... cut it out, ok we got you, you're bad, you rock, now grow up!!

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-13-2006, 09:47 AM
Smoking has far deeper social anthropological reasons than "I wanna rock". So do drugs. Fool.

callum92
05-13-2006, 09:47 AM
omfg you've got issues´

don't perjudice your body, you've only have one, keep it sane please

the same to the idiots that smoke, take drugs and all that shit... cut it out, ok we got you, you're bad, you rock, now grow up!!
amen sista

no_way
05-13-2006, 10:00 AM
Smoking has far deeper social anthropological reasons than "I wanna rock". So do drugs. Fool.

for some reason they start with 'em. and i know it gets deeper than that. i'm just talking to those who wanna pretend they're cool, not the ones who take it because their life's miserable, they think it's sacred, just the ones (on my school for example) that think that if you don't smoke you're an idiot kiddy

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-13-2006, 10:03 AM
I've never known that attitude, with anyone. It's not that you're lame if you don't smoke, people just think you're cooler if you do. But saying that all people who smoke do it just to look cool is wrong.

Trash
05-13-2006, 10:04 AM
the ones (on my school for example) that think that if you don't smoke you're an idiot kiddy
yeah) i know such persons too)
but, pls dont offtop!

no_way
05-13-2006, 10:05 AM
trash: the topic is ridiculous. i've already talkes about it

tunb:then sorry if i've said so. You've never ever seen that attitude??? where do you live in a cristal ball? lol

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-13-2006, 10:08 AM
I've never seen the attitude of "if you don't smoke, you're lame" anywhere. Not even in my school.

JohnnyNemesis
05-13-2006, 10:09 AM
That attitude is largely a myth in many areas. People, smokers especially, always compliment me for not smoking and tell me never to become dependent on such a thing.

no_way
05-13-2006, 10:10 AM
I've never seen the attitude of "if you don't smoke, you're lame" anywhere. Not even in my school.

fine, you haven't now let's drop it

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-13-2006, 10:11 AM
That attitude is largely a myth in many areas. People, smokers especially, always compliment me for not smoking and tell me never to become dependent on such a thing.

This is the prevailing attitude I find amongst most people.

fine, you haven't now let's drop it

You brought it up, son.

Trash
05-13-2006, 10:12 AM
lucky man)

no_way
05-13-2006, 10:13 AM
You brought it up, son.

that's why i wanna take it away now, fatha

kamikaze
05-13-2006, 10:47 AM
Do you have suicidal thoughts? Self-mutilation is so yesterday.

JoY
05-13-2006, 04:22 PM
your scars define you as an individual, amirite? cuz like, no one has them on the places YOU have them & no one other than you made them.

that's the most disturbing vision on the definition of individual I've ever had the displeasure of encountering.

Rinoa
05-13-2006, 06:13 PM
Scars? You know how bad they look? As bad as stretch marks.
Stick to tattoo's. They're much more fun.

I have a Radiohead death bear tat and about half a dozen piercings.

Rag Doll
05-13-2006, 06:25 PM
scars like...cause you cut yourself cause wahwahwah life sucks? or scarification, like in actual body mods?

either way...not my thing. i much prefer piercings and tattoos. would like to get a few more of both o_O

Sunny
05-13-2006, 09:13 PM
i don't have many visible scars.. well i got 2 permanent ones. one on my left upper arm from riding into a tree on my mountain bike, and the second one from a broken perfume bottle on my right index finger.

i also got 2 tattoos and a bunch of piercings. if that counts as "scars". *shrugs*

speaking of self-inflicted scars, my bebeh has a pretty cool scar band on his forearm. except it wasn't like emo style cutting. ha. he did it with a heated razor with a bunch of friends.. who did it to themselves too. =/ crazy fucking southern kids.

other than that, scarification is gross.

Jakebert
05-13-2006, 09:20 PM
I don't have any, but a friend of mine has one on his forehead from where I accidentally hit him on the forehead with a golf club in 6th grade.

- -Lauren- -
05-13-2006, 09:25 PM
tru emoz! cuteing is cool!

self-mutilation is not something to brag about. you have issues. go find some other emo people to discuss cutting techniques with. for some reason, i think you are the same person with the OOPS account, and you just made another account.

Tired_Of_You
05-13-2006, 09:49 PM
I have a scar on my arm because of my dog and I'll have one on my finger because I cut myself with a slicer a week and a half ago. I hate scarification. hatehatehate. :(

0r4ng3
05-13-2006, 09:55 PM
I don't scar easily. I once scratched myself with a key (a few times), and there's no mark to show for it. That's why I'm not a cutter, because it would just be a waste of time for me.

Edit: and also because it's stupid, and all that crap.

Rinoa
05-14-2006, 05:36 AM
My most major scar is right at the top of my forehead. I fell over when I was about 4 years old and cracked my head open on the corner of a sharp table. The scar never fully cleared up.

I have a few scars on my left arm and near my knees, but they're mostly from being drunk and doing stupid things (falling over, fighting, breaking glass and accidently cutting myself, etc).

Trash
05-14-2006, 07:20 AM
By the way...
I have a lot of scars..
One on the bridge of nose (i fell when i was 4 years old)
I have my hand covered by scrars. Some years ago a big piece all glass fell on my hand. 1 my finger cut away) it was funny) happily, it was sewen on )
I have a scar on the forehead. I was in waterspout))) And a roof fell on me) it was terrible)
and i have a scar with sign "ALINA" (my girlfriend's name) on my hand and a scar in form of heart on my biceps.
and of course i have many many scars which appered 'cuase of my habbies(in-line skating, s8boarding, biuldering, parkour)

Andy
05-14-2006, 07:35 AM
Oh my God, how did I miss that before?