PDA

View Full Version : Re: Photoalbum - the frog

Nina
05-14-2006, 11:52 AM
Sooo..
why are people posting pictures on a public message board when they cant deal with the responses?

I don't give a fuck about you. Nice threatening, tho. I quail.

Why so hostile, sugar? I just said your pictures are huge and that unresized pictures would be a reason for me to delete posts.

But now that we're at it and you're being a cunt: stop posting pictures. They're usually hideous.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-14-2006, 12:08 PM
I generally agree.

Paint_It_Black
05-14-2006, 12:13 PM
I completely agree. And you forgot to mention how they are all exactly the same.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-14-2006, 12:17 PM
Again, I generally agree.

Paint_It_Black
05-14-2006, 12:18 PM
Damn it Dave, this particular thread deserves complete agreement.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-14-2006, 12:20 PM
"Generally agree" does indeed mean complete agreement. Everyone knows my stance on this anyway, and that it's exactly the same as Nina's.

Paint_It_Black
05-14-2006, 12:22 PM
Huh, I guess I've been misusing "generally agree" then. Oh well.

I can't wait for Linda to show up and defend her.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-14-2006, 12:23 PM
I'm just glad Nina really truly had a go at someone who deserved it. This thread has made me very, very happy.

JohnnyNemesis
05-14-2006, 12:25 PM
HFOI:H zomg stop GANGING UP ON HER! THIS IS LIKE A MASSACREWL<m?

Nina
05-14-2006, 12:35 PM
This thread has made me very, very happy.

Now, that COMMENT makes me happy.
ayyyy.

WTFJOHNNY STFU SRSLY UR TOTALLY N00B

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-14-2006, 01:37 PM
Shut up. You're hideous. Nina is by far more attractive than you. Don't get pissy just because someone didn't shove praise onto the 1,000th pic of you making your lips into a stupid shape.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-14-2006, 01:40 PM
I know I'm not good looking. Difference is I know and accept it. And you are not beautiful.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-14-2006, 01:46 PM
Oh, boo hoo. Why the hell do you care? Apparently you don't care about her at all. You're just pissy that someone didn't compliment your pictures. Look, Maria, I like artistic pictures. But yours are ALL THE FUCKING SAME. AND they all screen-stretch. I can't delete your pics just because they're repetitive, but for fuck's sake. You can put your hair up with your hand. WE GET IT. Do something different, and spare us having to wade through the same pictures all the time.

JoY
05-14-2006, 03:19 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v633/Duskygrin/Fuck.jpg
OH. MY. GOD.

the kids!

to make this post somewhat useful: Maria, I think your smiling b&w are the absolute bomb. you have a great smile. & you're definitely not ugly in my opinion. not the most stunning thing in the world, but pretty. you're pretty. you do take a lot of pictures that are somewhat the same; same facial expressions, etc. the ones that look genuine & sincere are the ones I love most. are the only ones I love actually. I'm a photowhore myself & I should do the same, but maybe you should make a post with a picture of you in it more exclusive. more a surprise. "hey, this is me, in a different context, just a picture, this is me like you haven't seen me before."

that'd be all.

oh right, & Nina is pure sex.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-14-2006, 03:21 PM
Oh don't worry, I'm sure NotDoc'll have it saved.

Rag Doll
05-14-2006, 03:33 PM
Nina, I love you. A lot. A whole fucking lot.

And Maria, if you are going to continue posting pictures, please resize them so they don't stretch the page. It's really fucking annoying.

Paint_It_Black
05-14-2006, 03:55 PM
Part of me wants to post some more about how ugly and annoying Maria is. But part of me wants to go make a sandwich. And ultimately two slices of bread are far more significant than thinking about Maria.

Andy
05-14-2006, 04:12 PM
Part of me wants to post some more about how ugly and annoying Maria is. But part of me wants to go make a sandwich. And ultimately two slices of bread are far more significant than thinking about Maria.
And yet again, Richard ftw.

0r4ng3
05-14-2006, 04:12 PM
You mean, sandwich ftw.

Andy
05-14-2006, 04:13 PM
I tried to look over the sandwich factor. I'm so hungry right now.

All About Eve
05-14-2006, 04:46 PM
I've gotten to the point where I can just graze over Maria's pics; I've seen so many of the same looking pictures of her that I take for granted that they're not part of the site's background.

XYlophonetreeZ
05-14-2006, 05:04 PM
<3. I LOVE it when Nina pwns Maria. Probably because she's usually so nice to everyone. It's hilarious that the frog has somehow managed to get herself on the bad side of even one of the nicest people here.

barangatang
05-14-2006, 05:51 PM
"Generally agree" does indeed mean complete agreement. Everyone knows my stance on this anyway, and that it's exactly the same as Nina's.

Really? All this time I thought it meant some thing like "Im in the middle on this subject"

By the way, who was the user who always said that?

coke_a_holic
05-14-2006, 06:12 PM
Ozymandias.

0r4ng3
05-14-2006, 06:34 PM
Because, the car.

coke_a_holic
05-14-2006, 06:53 PM
yay 4 inside jokes we weren't around to experience!

ninthlayer
05-14-2006, 07:17 PM
Shut up, I'm hideous? Not only am I beautiful, but take a look in the mirr before you come talking to me, k?
Best (weakest) retort ever.

Sunny
05-14-2006, 08:38 PM
Nina has a way of asking things which is generally rude & aggressive. She just cannot be gentle, she has to sound bitchy. She's the one who got all pissy, not me.

Personally, I find that Nina is one of the nicest people on this board, and is hardly ever mean for no reason.

And on another note, I try not to blatantly insult other people's features if I recognize that my own could use some help. I believe it's a good policy to follow.

Little_Miss_1565
05-14-2006, 10:08 PM
take a look in the mirr

Maria is a St. Louis rapper?

/random

JohnnyNemesis
05-14-2006, 10:10 PM
Maria is a St. Louis rapper?

/random

HA!

She don't need no fuckin' hook on this beat.

sKratch
05-14-2006, 10:26 PM
yay 4 inside jokes we weren't around to experience!
I was about to repremand you guys.

wheelchairman
05-15-2006, 01:13 AM
Wow, Maria called Nina bitchy.

Someone should call the irony police.

Little_Miss_1565
05-15-2006, 01:18 AM
The whole bunch of you is against me, but that doesn't matter, as it is at once predictable & indifferent to me. Just look at each other insulting me post after post in this thread. Big kids, aren't we?

I guess that will be all for this thread, I just wanted to get that precise point across.

Um, I know I for one wasn't insulting you, so please save the unilateral "help help I'm being oppressed" for when it is actually applicable.

Additionally, no one in this thread is refuting any of the facts you just laid out.

JohnnyNemesis
05-15-2006, 01:25 AM
I guess that will be all for this thread

Consistency leads to credibility, if you catch my drift.

SkunkIt
05-15-2006, 01:49 AM
.....wow. First of all, I will throw out a few things. Maria, should not insult anyone, just because she was told to resize her pictures, but it was kind of cruel for Nina to make this thread and she is usally a nice person and this could of been dealt with privately. I also think the Maria bashing is going a little overboard and Maria is not ugly. However, the weird nude was not neccasary and neither is any of this name calling, no matter who started it. Dave is not ugly either. There are so many things wrong in this thread.

If anyone would like to reply to this post with a bad response, I will not reply to you.

SkunkIt
05-15-2006, 02:02 AM
Oh so childish:

Hello cocotte
Saw you posted in that stupid thread... I gotta dash but I'll tell you my viewpoint frankly:

- Nina can't stand me

- Neither can the others

- Few ppl at all care about me in this thread

- I was too busy playing the piano to think up of a proper answer that would have been at once relevant & considerate of Nina's & everybody else's feelings

- I didn't call TUNB ugly, just advised him to take a look in the mirr, before he comes calling me "hideous"

- I made a post about Nina's nose which TUNB was quick to bash me about. Fact is, my mother's nose is Roman, it's a strong nose, doesn't prevent her from being the most gorgeous woman on this planet.

Cheers

Maria

JoY
05-15-2006, 05:34 AM
Big kids, aren't we?

YOU insulted Nina's beautiful facial features.

'scuze me. but that wasn't.. nice.. mature.. a good way to defend yourself.. basically an attack in her direction. when you feel someone attacks you, you don't always have to counter attack. there is a point in her post/topic. you do post a lot of the same pictures & they do stretch the screen. personally I find it unnecessary to bring it to you in the way it's been brought, but yeah, well.. there's a point to this. but I find it unnecessary to blow it out of proportion. photowhoring is not all that bad, but it -can- be bad. it can. under certain circumstances.

Rag Doll
05-15-2006, 05:46 AM
Actually, I believe Nina first brought it up in the photo album. And then rather than start a discussion about it in that thread, she posted this topic.

JoY
05-15-2006, 05:48 AM
was that to me? (probably not) if so.. *nods* I knows.

Rag Doll
05-15-2006, 05:50 AM
Actually it was. Because you mentioned how it was brought up...I thought you meant you didn't agree with making a new topic. :o

JoY
05-15-2006, 05:54 AM
oh, I think that's fine. avoids conversations in the PhotoAlbum. =)

Nina
05-15-2006, 05:58 AM
Yeah I made a new topic to not discuss it in the photo album. I am sure that it wouldnt have gotten so big if I just made the comment there, but I just hate spamming the photo album and I hate it when others do it as well.

Maria, for the last time, I CALLED YOUR PICTURES UGLY; NOT YOU. Will you ever get it? Probably not.

And you should seriously drop the nose-bashing. It's not only low, but also....useless? I mean, what am I gonna do, get a nosejob because you told me so? Your pictures, however, CAN be resized.

Want a big fucking nose? THERE YOU GO. Does that proof your point, Maria? Bet it doesnt.

These are all the profile pictures I could find. **And they arent even flattering.**

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ninaeatspie/me/0467adea.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ninaeatspie/me/e5fa78c2.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ninaeatspie/me/8712700a.jpg

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j205/ninaeatspie/me/fa641f19.jpg

REALLY EXTRAORDINARY BIG.

Just go away. Seriously.

Nina
05-15-2006, 05:59 AM
PS - Maria you called TUNB ugly countless times. Dont deny it. You're simply horrible like that. Constantly bashing other people's looks is ridiculous.

JoY
05-15-2006, 06:03 AM
ooooh boy! do I love the first two pictures, or WHAT?!
<333

Nina
05-15-2006, 06:04 AM
Haha thank you! They are soooo old. Probably over a year. I look so young in these.

JoY
05-15-2006, 06:06 AM
I don't care. seriously. cutecutecute.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-15-2006, 06:23 AM
I don't see why anyone thinks Nina's nose is big, btw. It's a lovely nose.

wheelchairman
05-15-2006, 06:27 AM
What kind of bothers me, is the hypocracy of the situation. Whenever a group of people attack Maria, it's some kind of ominous clique that is always out to get her. Yet when she gangs up on people with Linda or some other outcast of the bbs, (and she will always do this, whether her partner is in the right or in the wrong), it isn't a form of clique at all.

It's pathetic, her friends are hers, right or wrong. But the "enemies" she has, will always invariably be in the wrong. I try to be nice to you Maria, but there is a layer of vile, poison deep inside of you, that is really disgusting. And whenever you scratch the surface, it's real easy to find.

Leave the bbs and sort out your problems.

All About Eve
05-15-2006, 07:53 AM
Leave the bbs and sort out your problems.
Again **

SkunkIt
05-15-2006, 12:12 PM
I don't see why anyone thinks Nina's nose is big, btw. It's a lovely nose.

I agree. ten characters.