PDA

View Full Version : A note to Dexter...

Ceejio21
05-16-2006, 02:39 PM
I think for the next upcoming tour after the new record comes out you should bring 'Dammit, I Changed Again' back into the setlist, just for the reason it seems like it's Greg's favourite song to sing along to! I've got alot of live video's and I've never seen Greg sing as much in any other song. Go on...he loves the song and so do we!!

Ceej

nameless
05-16-2006, 02:57 PM
its one of my favourites from conspiracy of one! it would be good to see it in the set list! maybe vultures as well?!

Mr. Noodles
05-16-2006, 03:02 PM
its one of my favourites from conspiracy of one! it would be good to see it in the set list! maybe vultures as well?!
Yeah, I love Vultures. Have they played Living in Chaos live? If not, they should.

DICKON
05-16-2006, 03:05 PM
yeh, but the best live song by a country mile not only on CO1, but by the offspring in my opinion is Million Miles Away, that kicks ass!

crrrN
05-16-2006, 03:21 PM
Yeah, I love Vultures. Have they played Living in Chaos live? If not, they should.

They have played Living in Chaos live, I've heard a mp3 of it about 5 years ago.

no_way
05-16-2006, 03:27 PM
i don't know if on the next tour they're going to, but i wish they played most of the songs on IXNAY, Amazed, I Choose, The Meaning Of Life, Mota, etc... there should be a regular show, and then an IXNAY show (only for me, haha). I guess it would be impossible to play all the songs on IXNAY, just a dream i have...

Tijs
05-16-2006, 03:42 PM
I'd love to hear Dammit, I Changed Again live. My favorite live song from CO1 would be Special Deliver though.

Anyway, this seems more like a Tour Talk thread.

Marco
05-17-2006, 08:38 AM
I'd love DENIAL REVISITED to be played.........
cheers

no_way
05-17-2006, 08:54 AM
I'd love DENIAL REVISITED to be played.........
cheers

me too i'd love to.. i don't think dexter'd be able to play such a hard song live though ;) too high notes

muddymascot
05-18-2006, 06:02 AM
i don't know if on the next tour they're going to, but i wish they played most of the songs on IXNAY, Amazed, I Choose, The Meaning Of Life, Mota, etc... there should be a regular show, and then an IXNAY show (only for me, haha). I guess it would be impossible to play all the songs on IXNAY, just a dream i have...

i'll come to your private "Ixnay"-concert
Mota is the most crazy song i know.
Does anybody know if "Mota" is a real word?
If it is, maybe you could tell me the meaning
(you know, i'm german and i didn't find in thge dictionary)

muddymascot
05-18-2006, 06:04 AM
it seems to me that you like every song on it most

Marco
05-21-2006, 02:52 AM
me too i'd love to.. i don't think dexter'd be able to play such a hard song live though ;) too high notes
Yep! .

FrancoDaHui
05-23-2006, 02:40 PM
i'll come to your private "Ixnay"-concert
Mota is the most crazy song i know.
Does anybody know if "Mota" is a real word?
If it is, maybe you could tell me the meaning
(you know, i'm german and i didn't find in thge dictionary)

MOTA: weed, pot, MARIJUANA

XD