PDA

View Full Version : Feeder

DICKON
05-17-2006, 07:58 AM
just got The Singles, absolutly amazing!! anyone else a feeder fan in here

Andy
05-17-2006, 08:13 AM
Feeder are a strange type. They were great, then Jon killed himself, so they went into what seemed a 4 year period of mourning; In which time all they seemed to make was complete bollocks. However, I heard their new single the other week, and it's sounding much more like the Feeder we all used to know and love, so fingers crossed that they've finally got over it.

Anyway, their best singles were arguably Just A Day (great video), and Insomnia.

cybermears
05-17-2006, 08:32 AM
I dunno about feeder i got three albums pushing the sense comfort in sound and echo park.Echo park was so much better than the other two there was also a song called poloythene girl from the polothene album they dnt put on there singels album which is relie gd

Yatesy
05-18-2006, 04:26 AM
I have their last 3 albums and I prefer Pushing The Senses tbh. For the record, Comfort In Sound was writted before Jon killed him-slef so they would've turned out this way either way.

Andy
05-18-2006, 04:28 AM
Comfort In Sound was writted before Jon killed him-slef so they would've turned out this way either way.
Really? Urgh, I just lost a shit load of respect for them. At least if they were mourning they would have had a good excuse to suck.

Yatesy
05-18-2006, 04:35 AM
I kind of liked Comfort In Sound, but it would've been better if it weren't so depressing.

Andy
05-18-2006, 04:40 AM
Every band needs their mellow stuff, of course. However, I feel Feeder overdid it a bit. Hopefully it's just a phase, unless they're now going to go all Stereophonics and try to resurrect their rockier side - but fail miserably.

cybermears
05-18-2006, 09:35 AM
I heard a rumor that there gonna split

DICKON
05-18-2006, 10:03 AM
yeh well i fink they're classy!