PDA

View Full Version : Life begins anew

Duskygrin
05-18-2006, 07:43 AM
. .

Rocky-girl
05-18-2006, 07:47 AM
I had that feeling many times. Right now I'm sitting and thinking about my life. What is it all for? I can't find answer. And I came to conclusion that I tired a little.

Rocky-girl
05-18-2006, 08:10 AM
Bonjour! I'm fine, thank you and you?
I think that I can't give all my passion to one thing. So I have many things that I really like. One of then is English. And now I think that I like to be alone very much. But I'm afraid of this feeling because I was always afraid to miss something. And now something has happened...

Why I can't say in English Has happened somethikng? This made me angry because I always want to say in this way!

HeadAroundU
05-18-2006, 08:49 AM
Maria, change your avatar because I'll make you banned. I have important connections at the moderator community, liberation media and DexterIsMY!!!man! :mad: :cool: :cool:

HeadAroundU
05-18-2006, 09:49 AM
What's your gripes against my avatar? And why the fuck would you contact Noodles about it?

What, you're personally connected to DexterisMYman? Wow, you must feel so pathetic.
It's top secret!
Who is noodles?
Yes,I am.
I feel better than you.

the_GoDdEsS
05-18-2006, 12:36 PM
Oh Christ, I always lose a lot of weight when I'm under pressure. I lost shitloads when I was graduating. Ugh, and it's been taking me a year to gain it back.

Betty
05-18-2006, 12:40 PM
I'm the opposite. Studying = eat, eat, eat. What else is there to do when studying 12 hours straight besides consume numerous gigantic bags of candy and chew your nails? I suppose I could turn to coffee and cigarettes.

HeadAroundU
05-18-2006, 03:32 PM
I'm the opposite. Studying = eat, eat, eat.
Me too but I'm turning it into muscles. :D

no_way
05-18-2006, 03:39 PM
I'm the opposite. Studying = eat, eat, eat.

well I am

relaxed=eat eat eat
nervious=eat eat eat
upset=eat eat eat
offset=eat eat eat
happy=eat eat eat
sad=eat eat eat

Edit: I'm not fat

HeadAroundU
05-18-2006, 03:41 PM
nooooooo way! :D

Andy
05-18-2006, 03:44 PM
well I am

relaxed=eat eat eat
nervious=eat eat eat
upset=eat eat eat
offset=eat eat eat
happy=eat eat eat
sad=eat eat eat

Edit: I'm not fat
I'm like that. Problem is, I'm fat. I could murder a curry right now.

no_way
05-18-2006, 03:51 PM
I'm like that. Problem is, I'm fat. I could murder a curry right now.

is it me or you've got your self-esteem a wee bit low? Not only because of this, we've been talking and, OMG!!

Andy
05-18-2006, 03:53 PM
Wha? My self-esteem is rockin. If my self-esteem was low, I would lie.

Andy
05-18-2006, 03:54 PM
OKOK, bad choice of words. Let's move on before people start thinking I said it to get sympathy.

no_way
05-18-2006, 03:57 PM
I honestly don't know what that word means ^^^^ plumpi something...

and i haven't seen you on a full size image or anything, so i couldn't tell, but anyway, you do not look fat, fat like sickly fat, you look good, we're different people and we've got different bodies

no_way
05-18-2006, 03:59 PM
Sure, that thread wasn't about fat-inducing food intake anyway. To be honest, I don't fucking care about THAT issue.

ok sorry then. So what was it about? oh yeah... well it's really common to have those "Life begins anew" things, ("Despertares", psichologically in spanish) it'll go away soon :o

no_way
05-18-2006, 08:07 PM
you can't hope it doesn't go away, because it's impossible to keep it on. it's just a phase. Just a phase, so as life... :rolleyes: