PDA

View Full Version : Piano Sheet Music

All About Eve
05-19-2006, 05:52 PM
Okay, I was teaching myself how to play Nightswimming by R.E.M. out of boredom. Right hand was easy enough, but the left hand is next to impossible to pick out, which prompted me to google sheet music, only to find nothing of use. Can anyone tell me a good site with sheet music for piano (or keyboard) ?

coke_a_holic
05-19-2006, 06:26 PM
hahaha, good luck. All you're gonna find is tabs, kids these days are too retarded to learn how to read music.

All About Eve
05-19-2006, 06:57 PM
Actually I found a site with a couple, but the selection is *very* limited. I'm going to try a music store near here for a book of sheet music soon.

T-6005
05-19-2006, 08:43 PM
Well, that was probably your best bet right off.

killer_queen
05-20-2006, 01:11 AM
Left hand has always been my nightmare. Even the most talented people (I mean me) can't easily play without the notes.

pianofiles.com is a good choice for trading. Try grouper too if you want something uncommon. And if you want classical music notes there's a link on Maria's piano thread.

Also if you can wait for like a month I can send you probably whatever you want. I just don't have time to scan and upload these days.

Anyway, good luck.

Jebus
05-20-2006, 10:18 AM
Download a program called guitar pro. You either download the trial in the official website or just download the cracked version somewhere. The program is meant for creating tablature and making them playable using midi. It's also good for many other instruments(piano, violin, etc...), not just guitar. When you write down the tabs, there's an option for converting the tab into sheet music. Just go to ultimate-guitar.com or mysongbook.com to find pre-made guitar pro files. Usually, the guitar pro files will have the music for every instrument in the songs you're looking for. In fact, I just found what you're looking for in ultimate-guitar.com.