PDA

View Full Version : For those who say that isn't punck

Fernômeno
12-15-2004, 05:49 AM
Ignition - All songs are punk
Smash - All songos are punk
Ixnay - Maybe I Choose and Me and My Old Lady aren't tottaly punck songs, but they have theyer punck touch anyway
Americana - Pretty Fly, not classical punck, but is a different kind of punck that they tried to do and they had a great feedback, just like Wy Don't You Get a Job and She's Got Issues, and you can't consider this songs pop. The rest of the album is punck.
Conspirancy Of One - Original Prankster is not a tottaly punck song to, but isn't pop at all, and after that : Come out Swinging, Million Miles Away, Dammit I Changed Again, One Fine Day, Huck It, CO1 and All Along, are definitly classical punck songs, very good classical punck songs by the way. Living in Chaos, Denial Revisted, Vultures and Special Delivery are all diferent sort of punck songs, but they can't be considered not punck songs.
Splinter - Hit That is not a punck song and Worst Hangover Ever is Reggae I admit,Spare me the details is a different kind of punck and is a good song, and the rest of the album is tottaly punck: The Noose, Long Way Home, Race Against Myself, CGMHA, Never Gonna Find Me, Lightening Rod, Da Hui, all classical punck rock songs.

Conclusion : They are a punck band who tries to do some different kind of punck songs sometimes, and they always have sucess when they try, so stop saying that after smash they are not a punck band anymore because this is bullshit, and for those who say that CO1 and Splinter sucks, there are very good punck rock songs on this albums, so,kiss my ass suckers...

Ele
12-15-2004, 06:19 AM
I don't mind if they are punk or they aren't....they are and they will be always great :D

Tijs
12-15-2004, 06:26 AM
Who cares...

Obie2trice
12-15-2004, 06:34 AM
Yeah what does it matter whether they are punk or not? It`s about the music they make, which we all like. But call it whatever you want, if it makes you happy :)

Fernômeno
12-15-2004, 07:05 AM
I don't care If is punck or is not punck just like you, is just that I hate when someone says that they are crap after smash because they weren't punck anymore after that...

Tijs
12-15-2004, 07:13 AM
And what's with the 'punck'?

samr
12-15-2004, 07:33 AM
its punk.

and what happened to you isn't a punk song. It's more like a ska song.

RonWelty
12-15-2004, 07:35 AM
its punk.

and what happened to you isn't a punk song. It's more like a ska song.
yeah related to some dexter friends who died because drugs ..it´s a cool live song but i don ´t like it very much

noodlesdec25
12-15-2004, 07:43 AM
hey fernomeno i understan u.......people saying thet ure fav band ever isnt punk makes me crazy! and what ure saying is right! like i said before more than 80% of offspring music is punk/MORE) and the other is ska or new material but still punk

sgwt_greg
12-15-2004, 07:57 AM
Hey who cares if its punk. IS it music? YES. do yuo like it? YES!!! then leave it at that!!!

Fran
12-15-2004, 08:00 AM
yo dudes its all about the passion for the music that is known as punk.....its not about looks acting likeatotal dick well some times when your pissed but thats not the point if u have passion thats all that matters it s aword that should said more often in the punk comunity.......be cool people

the original pyro
12-15-2004, 08:03 AM
Pretty fly is the punkerest song ever cuz it made the most money. Ignition was probly the worst album, cuz it wasn't punk enough for people to buy a lot of it.