PDA

View Full Version : WtF?

Striker
05-20-2006, 08:22 AM
That's a joke...
It's been ages since the last time I was here and "Dexter on song" is still here.
Is he that busy to take 30 minutes of his time and write something for the fans?
And another auction dammit? That's so fucking irritating.

Jakebert
05-20-2006, 08:42 AM
This is why bands shouldn't do nice things for fans, because once they start they're expected to do more and more, and basically make their lives and spare time revolve around their fans. People are incredibly selfish.

endlesst0m
05-20-2006, 08:48 AM
This is why bands shouldn't do nice things for fans, because once they start they're expected to do more and more, and basically make their lives and spare time revolve around their fans. People are incredibly selfish.

I disagree. If they don't want to continue the "Dexter on the songs" feature, they should take it off the site. Pointlessly leaving it up is just stupid, and gets people's hopes up.

HeadAroundU
05-20-2006, 08:54 AM
I disagree. If they don't want to continue the "Dexter on the songs" feature, they should take it off the site. Pointlessly leaving it up is just stupid, and gets people's hopes up.
I second that.

JohnnyNemesis
05-20-2006, 08:58 AM
I'm somewhere between Jakebert and endlesst0m's comments. endlesst0m is right in that, if they don't want us to expect anything, they should remove the thing from the site. At the same time, this whole idea that they're obligated to do these things for us is ludicrous. So I dunno.

Jakebert
05-20-2006, 08:59 AM
Well, I can see that, but there are people who haven't seen the ones already on there before who might be interested in reading it.

no_way
05-20-2006, 09:02 AM
Get A Life. Do you really care about it? They're making a damn album for God's sake, they're working, they're living. If you were a true fan, you would agree with them in not to waste time in this shit. At the end, you started liking them because of their music didn't you? well let them do that then!

Hypodermic_89
05-20-2006, 09:26 AM
Yeah, I think the poll should be removed if Dexter isn't going to write about the song..

Sam
05-20-2006, 07:48 PM
Get A Life. Do you really care about it? They're making a damn album for God's sake, they're working, they're living. If you were a true fan, you would agree with them in not to waste time in this shit. At the end, you started liking them because of their music didn't you? well let them do that then!

agree with that!

0r4ng3
05-20-2006, 07:50 PM
I'd agree with the whole "we shouldn't expect stuff from them" mentality, except for one fact. They put up a poll. They expected themselves to do another Dexter on Song, and we're just going along with it.

- -Lauren- -
05-20-2006, 07:54 PM
Or maybe because Lightning Rod is winning. Maybe, he doesn't want to write about Lightning Rod and hopefully, we'll vote on something else.

...Maybe he just doesn't want to admit he was on crack when he wrote the song.

Hypodermic_89
05-21-2006, 02:44 AM
Or maybe because Lightning Rod is winning. Maybe, he doesn't want to write about Lightning Rod and hopefully, we'll vote on something else.

...Maybe he just doesn't want to admit he was on crack when he wrote the song.
It would be hilarious to read though.

"Alright, this song I wrote when I was takin a trip to The Chocolate factory.."