PDA

View Full Version : What would you do if..........

Marco
05-21-2006, 02:15 AM
What would you do?

Tizzalicious
05-21-2006, 02:16 AM
That doesn't make sense in English. What are you trying to ask? Try rephrasing it.

- WCM

Marco
05-21-2006, 02:19 AM
What Would You Do If You Met The Offspring?

the_GoDdEsS
05-21-2006, 02:24 AM
Hahaha, faint and run away? Awww, you people. Anyway, you'd better take this to General Offpring Discussion. Over here you'll just be the laughing stock.

Marco
05-21-2006, 02:27 AM
Ooooooooops I've posted it in the wrong section

Marco
05-21-2006, 02:29 AM
How can I move this'

HornyPope
05-21-2006, 02:33 AM
There. Moved.

Idiot
05-21-2006, 02:33 AM
You can't, only a moderator can. But its been done now.

Marco
05-21-2006, 02:35 AM
Thanx!!! !

Hypodermic_89
05-21-2006, 02:39 AM
I voted "interview them", But I wouldn't call a small chat with some questions for an interview.. :)

Marco
05-21-2006, 02:41 AM
For interview I really ment asking questions ,
recording it and writing it down for a music magazine.......... :p

Mr. Noodles
05-21-2006, 04:21 AM
All of those (except for running away).

melkumel
05-21-2006, 05:13 AM
All of thoese I guess, exept the first two.

HeadAroundU
05-21-2006, 06:08 AM
I'd run away. I'm shy. :)

Mr. Noodles
05-21-2006, 06:10 AM
I'd run away. I'm shy. :)
I tend to be shy around most people. To tell the truth, I'd be VERY nervous. Sometimes it's hard to talk to people who are/aren't famous, for me it is.

HeadAroundU
05-21-2006, 06:24 AM
and when the English isn't your first language....

Mr. Noodles
05-21-2006, 06:25 AM
Really? But you speak it so well. Oh yeah, I remember, you're from Slovakia.

Emily_offspring_fan
05-21-2006, 06:33 AM
lol, I'd take a photo with them, if I can; I'm really shy too, and meeting The Offspring is a situation of extreme nervously! :p
and English is not my 1st language too, my pronunciation must be horrible, surely they would laugh at me! :( no, laugh no, but think.

Mr. Noodles
05-21-2006, 06:36 AM
lol, I'd take a photo with them, if I can; I'm really shy too, and meeting The Offspring is a situation of extreme nervously! :p
and English is not my 1st language too, my pronunciation must be horrible, surely they would laugh at me! :( no, laugh no, but think.
Your English isn't too bad. Sure, sometimes you do get some words mixed up, but most people who learn it as a second language do.

Demon_of_Debauchery
05-21-2006, 06:36 AM
I'd probably be too nervous to do anything so I'd just stand there I might manage to say hello.

Mr. Noodles
05-21-2006, 06:37 AM
I'd probably be too nervous to do anything so I'd just stand there I might manage to say hello.
I was nervous at my first concert. At the end of it, the band was signing posters. And they asked me: "So, did you like the concert?"
I replied: ". . . . . Yes." in a very soft voice.
I was 8 years old. The band was the Phunk Junkeez.

Emily_offspring_fan
05-21-2006, 06:43 AM
I was nervous at my first concert. At the end of it, the band was signing posters. And they asked me: "So, did you like the concert?"
I replied: ". . . . . Yes." in a very soft voice.
I was 8 years old. The band was the Phunk Junkeez.
Eight years old! ooh :) And you go to a Phunk junkees concert? Wow, my first concert was a stupid pop concert of girls like "Spice Girls" in my country. I was like...10 or 11, I think.

Rinoa
05-21-2006, 08:29 AM
Wow, you guys started gigging early. I used to live in the back of beyond thus only going to my first gig at the age of 17.

But keeping to the thread, if I were to meet the Offspring I would have to ask them if I could have my picture taken with them, and also have their autographs.

no_way
05-21-2006, 09:13 AM
Uhhmm... This poll shows how stupid ppl might get. Most of them selected the option all toghether. How come you runaway, faint, and do all the other things??? Because if it makes some sense for you please please I beg you to tell me which is it.

Edit:
my first concert was a stupid pop concert of girls like "Spice Girls" in my country. I was like...10 or 11, I think.

haha you went to see Bandana? Awesome, me too! :rolleyes: A friend of mine filled the whole album and she was just about to go to Disney World with one of them, but she was also 11, she didn't like the idea very much :o

Demon_of_Debauchery
05-21-2006, 09:57 AM
Uhhmm... This poll shows how stupid ppl might get. Most of them selected the option all toghether. How come you runaway, faint, and do all the other things??? Because if it makes some sense for you please please I beg you to tell me which is it.

You could meet them, get their autographs, ask for their phone numbers/email adresses and get a photo with them and then you could interview them and after the interview start kissing Dexter and then faint and wake up and piss yourself and then be so embarrased that you run away.

bouncingcoles
05-21-2006, 11:16 AM
i already met them but i voted all of them

Llamas
05-21-2006, 11:21 AM
I don't get nervous around celebrities. They're just people like me. It's like when I watch the Gopher basketball team play, they're celebrities... and then I see them on campus and feel a little nervous and then I think "wait, they're students just like me, they go to the same college as me, and I probably get better grades than they do" haha.

when I meet celebrities that I'm a fan of, I'll tell them what I think about them, I'll thank them for what they do, and then see where the conversation goes from there. I've met a few bands, but none have been the offspring :( (yet!!) haha. (I met No Use For a Name, Tantric, Sister Hazel, and Something Corporate. that's all I can think of.)

no_way
05-21-2006, 11:24 AM
You could meet them, get their autographs, ask for their phone numbers/email adresses and get a photo with them and then you could interview them and after the interview start kissing Dexter and then faint and wake up and piss yourself and then be so embarrased that you run away.

smart... nothing to add :D

offspring_freak_3
05-21-2006, 01:55 PM
i'm very shy too when i dont know the person (specialy famous people), and when english isnt your first language, u make a big mess :p

but i would probably made all of these, but not faint ,piss myself, and run away :p

Ninty Man
05-21-2006, 07:01 PM
Maybe not kiss them... but hug them... yeah!!

And maybe ask Dexter:

Dude.. how I could have my hair like yours

OffspringPhreak
05-21-2006, 10:38 PM
If I met the Offspring I'd probably try to strike up a chat with them and ask for an autograph(I'd probably try to pass off my e-mail address too), they all seem like a cool group of guys to hang out with.

Oh, and if I met them I'd die happy, they kick ass.