PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Drum music

TonySobo
05-21-2006, 01:54 PM
Hello,

I'm having a bit of trouble finding drum music. I'm trying to learn "Come out and play" and I can play along with the cd but having the music to learn from would be great.

Thanks for the help

Tony

Thomas
05-21-2006, 03:02 PM
mxtabs.net is a good site. I don't see why you'd need music for COAP, though. The drums for that one are really simple. Tehran, on the other hand, is very hard and I haven't found a good tab of it yet. Actually, I don't think I've ever found a tab for it...

nameless
05-21-2006, 03:09 PM
there was a japanese band score available for smash but it wasnt officially released outside of japan although ive got some tab books by the same transcribers and they werent always that accurate!

ignition991
05-21-2006, 04:29 PM
Come out and play is easy, but the first part is fun to play.

TonySobo
05-22-2006, 06:55 AM
mxtabs.net is a good site. I don't see why you'd need music for COAP, though. The drums for that one are really simple. Tehran, on the other hand, is very hard and I haven't found a good tab of it yet. Actually, I don't think I've ever found a tab for it...

Thanks Thomas. It is easy to play I just need the music for memorization. I play by ear but i use the music to help me commit the song to memory. I'll check out mxtabs.

Thanks again

Tony S.