PDA

View Full Version : Slovakia?

Lupin
05-22-2006, 04:57 AM
Does anyone live here, or have they been here?

I'm thinking of doing a part study next year in Slovakia and just wanna know whats it like etc, from someone who lives there...ta
________
Mercedes-Benz B-Class History (http://www.mercedes-wiki.com/wiki/Mercedes-Benz_B-Class)

Preocupado
05-22-2006, 05:38 AM
Slovaks are incredibly white.

offspringer24
05-22-2006, 06:17 AM
my aunt did her tesl there and it literally is drug lords and mafia run, she had fun tho and she could hardly spend her money as it was so cheap there.
so ive had both good and bad reports from the same person so i guess your none the wiser, sorry!

voodoomagik
05-22-2006, 06:22 AM
^another kid who saw "Hostel".

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-22-2006, 06:25 AM
My friend is Slovakian and she said it was much nicer than England (hard not to) but she hasn't been back there for a while. She lived in the suburbs of Bratislava and said it was nice. *shrug* all the help I can give.

Sin Studly
05-22-2006, 07:13 AM
They flagellate each other with whips to celebrate easter and the mafia owns everything and kills everybody. It's also customary to threaten newlywed wives with beheading. Amensty International is always upset at them because they won't stop sterilising gypsies. Everybody there hates Hungarians, Jews, Czechs and Gypsies. The youth love Stalin, while the older people love Hitler.

And they eat dogs.

no_way
05-22-2006, 08:29 AM
There are a few people here from Slovakia. Strange they didn't post here. Well, keep on bumping, something will come out.

wheelchairman
05-22-2006, 08:54 AM
So the other mailman near my route is Czech. I said I had a slovak friend, and he said "that's too bad."

True story. He was extremely friendly though. Go to the Czech Republic. It's Slovakia, with civilization!

Sin Studly
05-22-2006, 09:21 AM
He's just jealous cause the Hungarians own Slovakia again, instead of the Czechs.

no_way
05-22-2006, 09:28 AM
He's just jealous cause the Hungarians own Slovakia again, instead of the Czechs.

then he should be jealous of the Hungarias, not of the Slovakians... Just a thought

Sin Studly
05-22-2006, 09:59 AM
He is. His jealousy towards the Hungarians makes him bitter towards the Slovakians.

Anyone could have figured that out.

the_GoDdEsS
05-22-2006, 11:49 AM
So the other mailman near my route is Czech. I said I had a slovak friend, and he said "that's too bad."

True story. He was extremely friendly though. Go to the Czech Republic. It's Slovakia, with civilization!

Oh my God, what a bastard!

Ignore Hostel, it's bullshit.

Pretty much most of the things said in this thread are true. Ask away for specific things.

HeadAroundU
05-22-2006, 02:40 PM
The Czechs are LUCKY! bastards with no sense of humor whatsoever. Who doesn't hate Hungarians, their language is disgusting.

Well we are not perfect but we are cool people, at least eastern part! Pretty bitches! Look at Sim. Everything is relatively cheap if you have euros or dollars. Nice enviroment. The best of our universities have a relatively good international level.

Sin Studly
05-22-2006, 02:57 PM
Slovaks are prettier than Czechs, but Moravians are even prettier than Slovaks.

HAU is a Roma, so he doesn't count.

the_GoDdEsS
05-22-2006, 03:02 PM
Českí Pepíci.

MuddahFukkah
08-04-2006, 02:04 AM
Tady jeden Moravský 'Pepík'... :D

(= One moravian 'Joey' over here... :D)

HeadAroundU
08-04-2006, 04:14 AM
Hele vole koukni mi do prdele! :D

Don't take everything seriously what's written in this thread. ;)

Sin Studly
08-04-2006, 04:18 AM
Ale slovencana byt' spinava zvierata.

A ty jest' pes. Mnam!

Sunny
08-04-2006, 10:54 AM
i've been there a bunch of times now because my mountain house is like.. 15 minutes from the slovakian border. it looks just as naturally pretty, run down and depressing as poland does.

PS. hostel rocked.