PDA

View Full Version : immigration solution!

Pages : [1] 2

noodlesfan
05-22-2006, 03:51 PM
i propose that a law is passed, allowing any american citizen to murder illegal immigrants, and not have to suffer any kind of consequences, the same thing applies in MEXICO, that says they can kill illegal immigrants, why shouldn't we be able to?

JohnnyNemesis
05-22-2006, 03:56 PM
I wish you were dead for reasons unrelated to immigration.

Fucking piece of shit.

Little_Miss_1565
05-22-2006, 04:00 PM
How about a law where we're able to kill YOU without any consequences? Ignorant racist asshole.

0r4ng3
05-22-2006, 04:02 PM
I can't believe you're both dignifying this with an answer.

noodlesfan
05-22-2006, 04:06 PM
I am not a racist, i am a perfectionist!

JohnnyNemesis
05-22-2006, 04:07 PM

No, you're a racist, but beyond that, you're a piece of shit moron idiot ugly scumbag. Fucking DIE.

noodlesfan
05-22-2006, 04:09 PM
No, you're a racist, but beyond that, you're a piece of shit moron idiot ugly scumbag. Fucking DIE.
look, i can swear too, but that doesn't stop the spics

Sunny
05-22-2006, 04:47 PM
He's not a racist, he's just braindead. poor thing.

Little_Miss_1565
05-22-2006, 05:27 PM
Then please, someone, pull the plug.

Sin Studly
05-22-2006, 05:55 PM
Yeah, excellent idea.

Or how about making industrial relations laws with employer penalties strong enough to actually dissuade legitimate businesses from hiring illegal immigrants, then crack down on syndicate sweatshops and brothels? The only reason the Southern USA border states have such a problem is because the government willingly uses illegal immigrants as scab labour and is unconcerned about the social ramifications of this.

Now stop trolling, tard.

wheelchairman
05-23-2006, 04:52 AM
Yeah Justin got it. The immigrants didn't create the market.

clokey43
05-23-2006, 05:32 AM
i propose that a law is passed, allowing any american citizen to murder illegal immigrants, and not have to suffer any kind of consequences, the same thing applies in MEXICO, that says they can kill illegal immigrants, why shouldn't we be able to?

The majority of American citizens are immigrants. Most of them migrated many years ago. Possibly illegally. You yourself are likely to be an immigrant. Therfore, if your idea were legallised any American citizen on this bbs would be well within their rights to kill you.

Sin Studly
05-23-2006, 05:39 AM
The majority of American citizens are immigrants. Most of them migrated many years ago. Possibly illegally. You yourself are likely to be an immigrant. Therfore, if your idea were legallised any American citizen on this bbs would be well within their rights to kill you.

You're a fucking idiot. Are you saying everyone who isn't a redskin is an illegal immigrant?

clokey43
05-23-2006, 05:56 AM
No I'm not. I was just saying that most people are immigarants somewhere along the line and that what the guy said is a load of old shit. It is hard to find anyone who is 100% native.

Sin Studly
05-23-2006, 06:00 AM
I was born in Australia, and have an Australian citizenship, but my family came over during Transportation. Obviously, they lived in England, Ireland and Scotland before that.

Does that make me an immigrant in Australia?

hint ; Immigrant means you moved into the country from another one.

clokey43
05-23-2006, 07:09 AM
Well obviously not. What I was saying was that everyone has roots to immigration, it's how the World evolves. We can't blame anyone for wanting to immigrate. It's been happening for years. Although I don't agree with it the solution is not what the guy suggested.

Sin Studly
05-23-2006, 07:18 AM
Obviously not.

But the majority of Americans aren't immigrants. They might not be aboriginals, but if they were born in America, they're not immigrants. If they were born outside America and have a legitimate visa or citizenship, they're not illegal immigrants.

The chances that the idiot who started this thread is an illegal immigrant in America is slim to nil.

T-6005
05-23-2006, 07:22 AM
Considering the solution he proposed, I'd say nil.

He can't be that stupid.

Sin Studly
05-23-2006, 07:26 AM
On a semi-related note, I was reading through the British Nazi Party's manifesto. They refer to themselves as 'aboriginals'.

Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that apply only to the Celts, while the English come from Germany?

clokey43
05-23-2006, 07:41 AM
I'm sure what you say is probably true. I don't think I am getting across what I mean correctly so wont bother.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-23-2006, 08:16 AM
Now, correct me if I'm wrong, but doesn't that apply only to the Celts, while the English come from Germany?

Archeology's pointing in that general direction, though it's very hard to prove exactly which group of people a person originates from. Celts are generally considered to be the only indiginous people in England, but at some time or another there were picts, scots, sacons, vikings, various nordic tribes, normans, etc. Nobody can make the claim that they're aboriginal, simply because it's too hard to prove. And even if they were pure Celts at some point, the Celts have died out now so their lineage is muddy anyway.

skaterpunke
05-23-2006, 08:27 AM
i am racist. i fuckin hate beaners so much. if they wanna come here illeagly, kill the bastards!

skaterpunke
05-23-2006, 08:31 AM
You're a fucking idiot. Are you saying everyone who isn't a redskin is an illegal immigrant?
well, your a dumbass! imagine that... the natives were here long before us

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-23-2006, 08:54 AM
... the fuck's this 'tard?

Little_Miss_1565
05-23-2006, 09:15 AM
... the fuck's this 'tard?

He's from Canada and quotes "Freebird" in his sig--so my guess is he's no one anyone should care about.

JohnnyNemesis
05-23-2006, 09:16 AM
He's from Canada and quotes "Freebird" in his sig

The best part is the confused smiley.

MegaLaDon
05-23-2006, 09:26 AM

How do you manage to sustain life when you clearly have no brains OR heart?

That is the most disgusting comment I've ever had this misfortune to know of. That doesn't even deserve addressing further than this.

ermdevi@tion
05-23-2006, 10:08 AM
Celts are generally considered to be the only indiginous people in England, but at some time or another there were picts, scots, sacons, vikings, various nordic tribes, normans, etc.

Weren't the Picts and Scots both confederations of Celtic tribes? The Britons were also Celts I think, and their lineage mainly remains in Wales today - driven west by the frequent invasions.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-23-2006, 10:19 AM
Scots were a deviation from the Picts but I'm almost certain the Picts and Celts were seperate. And yes, the original Britons were Celts.

JoY
05-23-2006, 03:35 PM
the topicmaker should be chained into a room of 1m2 without windows for the rest of his life.
*friendly smile*

skaterpunke
05-23-2006, 05:26 PM
He's from Canada and quotes "Freebird" in his sig--so my guess is he's no one anyone should care about.
I'm not from goddamn canada... Idaho. lets spell it, I-D-A-H-O. and yes i am racist. i fuckin HATE wetbacks, spics, beaners whatever you wanna call them... :mad:

Little_Miss_1565
05-23-2006, 05:49 PM
It used to say "Vancouver," fucktard. Don't forget, illegal immigrants aren't only Latino. Do you have enough hate for them all?

noodlesfan
05-23-2006, 06:39 PM
Now stop trolling, tard.

at least finish the word...

That_Guy91
05-23-2006, 06:48 PM
Technically, he did.

JohnnyNemesis
05-23-2006, 06:58 PM

Fucking die ugly piece of shit idiot moron cracker ass worthless scumbucket.

noodlesfan
05-23-2006, 07:04 PM
Fucking die ugly piece of shit idiot moron cracker ass worthless scumbucket.
did you call me a cracker? i can't be a cracker, because i'm from new england, not the south

JohnnyNemesis
05-23-2006, 07:06 PM
Less talk, more death.

noodlesfan
05-23-2006, 07:08 PM
Less talk, more death.
that was the whole point of the thread

Sin Studly
05-23-2006, 07:10 PM
well, your a dumbass! imagine that... the natives were here long before us

You're an idiot.

noodlesfan
05-23-2006, 07:11 PM
I'm not from goddamn canada... Idaho. lets spell it, I-D-A-H-O. and yes i am racist. i fuckin HATE wetbacks, spics, beaners whatever you wanna call them... :mad:
i do not want to be affiliated with this dumbass in any way, shape, or form, he's some stupid 12-year old who doesn't know shit

skaterpunke
05-24-2006, 08:47 AM
i do not want to be affiliated with this dumbass in any way, shape, or form, he's some stupid 12-year old who doesn't know shit
i'm not 12, but, yes i am a dumbass.

JohnnyNemesis
05-24-2006, 09:07 AM
i'm not 12, but, yes i am a dumbass.

Die, piece of shit.

ofsmurfsandpixies
05-24-2006, 09:59 AM
On a semi-related note, I was reading through the British Nazi Party's manifesto. They refer to themselves as 'aboriginals'.

damn straight it does

johnnynemesis' statements in this are hilarious!

Sin Studly
05-24-2006, 11:19 AM
I'm finding them reactionary and lame. It's obvious the thread-starter is an idiot, there's no need to get bitchy about it.

Of course, maybe it just seems like Ricky's taking it personal because of the whole 'being a dirty beaner' thing.

JohnnyNemesis
05-24-2006, 01:16 PM
I'm finding them reactionary and lame. It's obvious the thread-starter is an idiot, there's no need to get bitchy about it.

Of course, maybe it just seems like Ricky's taking it personal because of the whole 'being a dirty beaner' thing.

You know I react equally hostile to anything I find to be that incredibly stupid. Check GOD for proof.

Sin Studly
05-24-2006, 01:28 PM
This was straight-up trolling, though.

JohnnyNemesis
05-24-2006, 01:38 PM
Fair enough. I've always particularly hated noodlesfan though.

no_way
05-24-2006, 01:38 PM
Die, piece of shit.

please PLEASE count how many times has JN said 'piece of shit' so far... What's with you with that insult buddy?

JohnnyNemesis
05-24-2006, 02:01 PM
please PLEASE count how many times has JN said 'piece of shit' so far... What's with you with that insult buddy?

Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit.

no_way
05-24-2006, 02:09 PM
Shut the fuck up, you piece of shit.

lmao, the first time i laugh over an insult, incredible!

skaterpunke
05-25-2006, 08:45 AM
hey, i'm all for the law... they shouldnt be allowed in the states if their illeagle.

noodlesfan
05-25-2006, 08:50 PM
what nobody is getting here, is that i'm not talking about everyone who comes from another country, i'm talking about the ones who come here ILLEGALLY, hence the name, ILLEGAL immigrant.

noodlesfan
05-25-2006, 08:56 PM
they shouldnt be allowed in the states if their illeagle.
they're not, that's why we need my immigration solution, to get them out, and discourage more from coming

Little_Miss_1565
05-25-2006, 11:30 PM
they're not, that's why we need my immigration solution, to get them out, and discourage more from coming

Do you really want to discourage them from coming? Tell the Republcians to quit hiring them to do their housework.

Sin Studly
05-26-2006, 03:29 AM
To be fair, do you think the Democrats are any different?

Little_Miss_1565
05-26-2006, 05:31 AM
Democrats aren't rich enough to hire 'help.'

Sin Studly
05-26-2006, 06:39 AM
Oh, you mean supporters, not actual politicians?

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-26-2006, 07:44 AM
You're taking a person who can't spell "illegal" seriously?

skaterpunke
05-27-2006, 12:55 AM
look buddy, im all for it... ih8 the illeagl bastards

the_GoDdEsS
05-27-2006, 05:18 AM
What's with all these idiots in Politics? We never got them.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-27-2006, 09:10 AM
One thing I've noticed about this whole illegal immigrant argument is that people just will not listen to rational arguments placed infront of them. They seem iblivious to any argument counteracting their's. It's unbelievable.

Ninty Man
05-27-2006, 11:55 AM
NOt again... :rolleyes:

Sin Studly
05-27-2006, 12:10 PM
One thing I've noticed about this whole illegal immigrant argument is that people just will not listen to rational arguments placed infront of them. They seem iblivious to any argument counteracting their's. It's unbelievable.

Lolz, brit.

And yeah, it seems everyone either thinks that ;

a) Illegals should have their own unions, free healthcare, and be given cash fucking prizes of a million fucking dollars for crossing the fucking border

or

b) Kill all spics

It's truly fucking ridiculous.

JoY
05-27-2006, 03:59 PM
look buddy, im all for it... ih8 the illeagl bastards
shut up.

shut up.

what nobody is getting here, is that i'm not talking about everyone who comes from another country, i'm talking about the ones who come here ILLEGALLY, hence the name, ILLEGAL immigrant.
shut up.

have you got ANY idea, any idea at all, how ridiculously stupid this makes you look? wanting to discourage ILLEGAL immigrants from coming? the whole difference between a LEGAL & an ILLEGAL immigrant is a piece of paper. it's not like ILLEGAL immigrants automatically engage in ILLEGAL business/hobies. they just come to your country without a piece of paper looking for shelter. their REASON should form the basis of the decision whether to let them stay or not.

you have NO idea at all how many dirty jobs that you feel too good for immigrants are willing to do just in order to stay in a country that isn't theirs & have some bread on the table. are you familliar with the so called 3D-jobs? Dirty, Degrading & Dangerous? immigrants fill a gap in the economy your own population won't fill, simply because they feel it's below them.

[just to clearify; your economy depends on people like them, because it's arrogant. you put people from another country below yourself, because they weren't raised at the location on the earth that they moved to. just think about it. it's fucking stupid.]

the disrespect towards human beings is just fucking beyond me. it's outright ridiculous. & I'm the last one to open all borders & invite them the fuck in without restrictions, but for god's sake, a tiny bit of respect & consideration for the individual that's looking for a home wouldn't be a lot to ask.

wheelchairman
05-27-2006, 05:14 PM
Joy should change her name to wisdom.

JoY
05-27-2006, 06:24 PM
wisdom says hello to sexy.

JoY
05-27-2006, 06:33 PM
on a quite personal note, a friend of the family has just been sent back to her 'own country' (she obviously doesn't belong anywhere anymore), because a couple of things concerning migration recently have changed in the Netherlands, thanks to a minister from the party I used to vote for. (which is why I don't vote at all anymore, which I can't justify either)

they sent her back with a false passport, just in case they were wrong to send her back. just in case, right, holy fucking shit. I just said goodbye to a dead woman this thursday. she was innocently tortured for months in prison, before she escaped & came to the Netherlands. HOW do you send people like that back? how?

& it's not the first one I know to who something similar has happened & who was sent back. not the second either. the situation is seriously getting absolutely hopeless here. want to be right wing, FINE. but don't ignore human rights thank you very much.

useless info in this topic, but still. GRR.

SkunkIt
05-27-2006, 08:40 PM
I am an idiot.
Yes, you are.

JoY
05-28-2006, 04:37 AM
I've got some more up my sleeve. well, on my mind.
a young woman was recently sent back to her country in the middle of her final exams for high school. without the last opportunity to get her high school diploma that she worked so hard for, she was put on a plane without delay. (this was also thanks to our beloved right winged minister)

a politician with dark skin & a Dutch nationality stood up & said she did not have the right to rip people out of their context & out of their lives to send them back like that. she then told that 15 years ago also she had crossed our border under a false name & a false date of birth, just to demonstrate how unfair it was to send the girl back. 15 years ago, living under impossible conditions, she was forced to marry a man she didn't know, afraid her & his family would ever find her, under a different name. her maiden name. she said she directly came from Somalia, which was a direct indication those days to take someone in. she didn't say she'd been living in Kenia & travelled via Germany too, because those were seen as safe areas. & look what she'd become; a respected politician.

after the girl was put on a plane, the minister directed her anger towards the politician: "you! you are not Dutch & have never been Dutch." well, even if she was accepted under another name.. she was accepted. her persona. I mean, what's in a name? just to remind you, she's lived here for the past 15 years & even represents a part of our population by having chosen for politics. & being successful at that too! the minister speaks of setting boundaries, of not making exceptions & made it impossible for her to stay. this has been all over the media lately. now the poor woman will go to America, where they have confirmed that they will welcome her with open arms as a respected politician.

Llamas
05-28-2006, 04:11 PM

that is exactly what the nazis said.

Little_Miss_1565
05-28-2006, 08:22 PM
& it's not the first one I know to who something similar has happened & who was sent back. not the second either. the situation is seriously getting absolutely hopeless here. want to be right wing, FINE. but don't ignore human rights thank you very much.

useless info in this topic, but still. GRR.

Not useless at all. It's important to note that not all "illegals" in any country crossed the border in the dead of night. Many "illegals" got into this country under legal visas and overstayed them because returning to their home countries was just not an option. Until they were marched back to certain death, that is.

Sin Studly
05-28-2006, 08:40 PM
Why the quotation marks around "illegals"?

JoY
05-29-2006, 08:22 AM
Justin, probably because it's a process getting 'legalised'. many enter a country illegally, ask for asylum, go through a trial & their request either is accepted or denied. speaks for itself, but I guess that's why she placed the "s.

Not useless at all. It's important to note that not all "illegals" in any country crossed the border in the dead of night. Many "illegals" got into this country under legal visas and overstayed them because returning to their home countries was just not an option. Until they were marched back to certain death, that is.
it's just horrible to know their stories, hear all about how hopeless the situation was which forced them to come here & then see that all their requests are denied & are asked to leave the country as soon as possible. I mean, they can legally stay as an illegal immigrant, as long as it's undecided whether they may actually stay forever. but they don't have any rights, no health care, no insurance, no nothing. & when their request is denied & they want a new trial, then in between that period of time, they sort of have to hide.

noodlesfan
06-02-2006, 03:10 PM
who's up for a cake and icecream party? I'm buyin'!

DeAtHsTaR
06-02-2006, 09:25 PM
Dig a moat the length of the Mexican/American border.
Use the dirt to raise the levies in New Orleans.
Relocate the Florida alligators to the moat.

Need any more problems solved?

(got this in the email a few minutes ago)

Paint_It_Black
06-02-2006, 10:00 PM
(got this in the email a few minutes ago)

I love how he immediately admits this stuff now.

Mark_Bryan_420
06-03-2006, 09:04 AM
I am not a racist, i am a perfectionist! NOBODY'S PERFECT!

Mark_Bryan_420
06-03-2006, 09:32 AM
Well,I'm glad to know MY roots! Not only am I from Virginia,but my roots go back to JAMESTOWN! My great grandfather half English,half Cherokee was JOHN SMITH JOHNSON! Check these pics out! http://img10.echo.cx/img10/4981/mark6dj.jpg http://www.historicjamestowne.org/history/images/john_smith.jpg My English roots are very strong through Johnson,Linkous,"Bryan and Daughtry"(both Irish and English) so that would make John Smith a distant cousin! I have a thick beard now as thick as his so the resemblance is awesome! John Rolfe was the one who married Pocahontas (Matoaka) so as not to get the two of 'em confused. I read in ONE book that when John Smith returned to England,he had an affair,so I'm tryin' to find out if the woman had a child,if SO,then he would be a PRIMARY link in the English line,so far I only find a SECONDARY one. Sure the English are considered immigrants too,but more than that we're COLONIST descendants,and since America was technically BORN here,Virginia holds the NATIONAL BIRTHRIGHT! I consider that an honor and a priveledge!

Fifty-Four Forty or Fight
06-03-2006, 06:29 PM

That's like saying if a thirteen year old kid snuck into an R rated movie they would murder him...

DeAtHsTaR
06-03-2006, 09:31 PM
Well,I'm glad to know MY roots! Not only am I from Virginia,but my roots go back to JAMESTOWN! My great grandfather half English,half Cherokee was JOHN SMITH JOHNSON! Check these pics out! http://img10.echo.cx/img10/4981/mark6dj.jpg http://www.historicjamestowne.org/history/images/john_smith.jpg My English roots are very strong through Johnson,Linkous,"Bryan and Daughtry"(both Irish and English) so that would make John Smith a distant cousin! I have a thick beard now as thick as his so the resemblance is awesome! John Rolfe was the one who married Pocahontas (Matoaka) so as not to get the two of 'em confused. I read in ONE book that when John Smith returned to England,he had an affair,so I'm tryin' to find out if the woman had a child,if SO,then he would be a PRIMARY link in the English line,so far I only find a SECONDARY one. Sure the English are considered immigrants too,but more than that we're COLONIST descendants,and since America was technically BORN here,Virginia holds the NATIONAL BIRTHRIGHT! I consider that an honor and a priveledge!
What does this interesting piece of writing have to do with immigration?

Mota Boy
06-03-2006, 11:02 PM
Here's roughly my stance on immigration - it's complicated.

I completely understand why someone would want to immigrate to America and I don't blame them, but I also empathize with people that don't like paying taxes. In the same vein, illegal immigration does have a definate negative impact on the United States, with, to me, one of the more disturbing statistics being that thirty billion of dollars annually are sent back home by immigrants, depriving this country of billions in investment. In fact, money sent back by immigrants is the second biggest source of income in Mexico, only lagging behind the state oil industry. If we completely opened our borders, we'd be quickly overwhelmed by immigration. It's within our national interests to address the issue. As a crude analogy, I'd feel sorry for a poor neighbor, but I wouldn't excuse him for stealing from my brother. First and foremost, we have to look out for American interests. This country was built on immigration - I'm not hatin' on it or anything - but it should be done through legal channels.

I haven't looked into it too much, but I know that completley opening our borders would be against our national interests in order to help our people in other countries (again, I'm guessing you don't leave your front door unlocked at night because you believe in redistributing wealth outside of legal means). I don't like the current system, where we know that millions of people are coming into the country illegally and we just look at each other going "Well, what are you going to do?" We need to have a solid border policy and enforce it.

I haven't looked into possible solutions, because, frankly, I haven't spent a lot of time thinking about immigration. I just don't care as much about the issue as I do about others. But we can't have a system we don't enforce - we have to adapt the system to reality, and then enforce the damn thing. The fact is that immigration patterns have changed. Many immigrants still consider themselves Mexican, many exist here to send money back to their families, building houses at home (ironically, some places in Mexico are facing shortages of construction workers as many young men go the US and send money back to build themselves new houses). It's heartwarming, but I want my immigration policy to center around what's best for America, not Mexico. It's within our interest to take in immigrants. It's against it to tacitly allow millions of people into the country annually that exist outside of the legal system, and to educate and finance our neighbors to the South.

Guest workers? Sounds good, but I just know the name - let 'em in, tax their money, tax it again when they ship it abroad, allow 'em to go back home. Stop mass migration along the border. Expand quotas. Sound like basic, good ideas. But really, I can only offer vague opinions, not solid, well-thought-out policy decisions.

Mark_Bryan_420
06-06-2006, 07:09 AM
What does this interesting piece of writing have to do with immigration?
Let's just say I'm GLAD I AIN'T an immigrant,but a naturalized American citizen! :D I pretty much agree with Mota Boy!

HornyPope
06-06-2006, 08:57 AM
Your opinion on immigration Mota is also probably the most widespread, counting just few people ahead of the "shoot 'em all spics" crowd. The problem with it is it emphasises faux American values, like economy, above anything else. Since nobody has even the vaguest idea of whether the cash flow generated by immigrants is in the positive or negative, people assume to quote this "30 billion dollar sent back home" argument as the forerunner against immigration. Because see, if immigrants had instead foresaken their families and kept this money to themselves and wallowed in luxeries and enjoyement like the rest of the me-first American crowd, they would have been good people supposedly!

I'm asking. Whats this fascination with money? Is it yours? Does it make a difference between what you serve for dinner tonight? It says tons about the American culture today where the people who work the hardest and for the purest goals--feeding one's family--are velified within your society.

I'm not in a mood to write an essay but I said it in this thread or another: it's normal that a people should migrate from one land to a land of more oppertunities. It's been thus since the dawn of humanity. Your options are to either curb it--because you can't stop it entierly--at the expense of American liberties, enforced security and check points, more police presence, rise of tensions between Hispanophones and the assumed natural Americans;
or you can build a climate of co-operation between the two countries. Do you really rather reach a stage where you have to like fucking bring a birth certificate along with your CV so the employer knows you're a good American boy?

Wouldn't it be much easier to just y'know, help your neighbour?

noodlesfan
06-06-2006, 03:51 PM
That's like saying if a thirteen year old kid snuck into an R rated movie they would murder him...
the severity of someone sneaking into a movie and somone sneaking into a country are worlds apart, the whole point of all of this was derived from certain laws in mexico, that allow police and citizens to mug, rape, kidnap, etc. anyone who isn't there legally, sometimes even tourists. they have strict laws, because people are always coming from the states and fleeing from police, taxes, etc. and in mexico, they don't want that trash there.

Also, all the ILLEGAL immigrants in america, want special treatment, free healthcare, and a bunch of other bullshit that regular citizens here don't even get.

this whole thread is a huge joke that people didn't find funny or didn't get, for the most part, killing just about anything bigger than a possum in america without some kind of permit, is illegal.

another "punchline" of the joke, was that if they're illegal themselves, then LAWS shouldn't apply regarding them.

i have no problem with people who come to america, or any other country, if they come legally, and follow laws and guidelines that the country puts up, if these processes weren't there, nobody would pay taxes, and the government couldn't track anyone, because if you could just come here, and bypass legal channels, then nobody would bother becomming a citizen.

as for people sending money to their families in mexico, they have every right to send money to anyone, it effects the economy, but not in a way that would cause any serious damage.

noodlesfan
06-06-2006, 04:01 PM
furthermore, skaterpunke is a complete retard, who has no concept of any actual laws or policies, he is one of the idiots in middle school who sits and draws anarchy symbols on all his work, wears makeup, calls people pousers because they don't know the name of greenday's first album (which he thinks is american idiot), and says how bad 'Bush is, and can't say one thing about him, or his policies except:

1. " lol, his name is another word for your pubic hair"

2. "he choked on a pretzel, rololz!"

3. "LMAO, dick, lolzzz, bush, lmfao!!11!11one11!"

JoY
06-07-2006, 11:23 AM
another "punchline" of the joke, was that if they're illegal themselves, then LAWS shouldn't apply regarding them.

i have no problem with people who come to america, or any other country, if they come legally, and follow laws and guidelines that the country puts up,
I think you still don't get that an illegal immigrant isn't crime on legs. he/she is a person who ran without the "right papers", looking for safety. the difference between an illegal & a legal immigrant is a piece of paper, like I said before, & it has nothing to do with not having the right to exist in a country other than their own. illegal immigrants aren't pandora's box of crimes with the lit open. like most other immigrants they just want asylum & some food. is that so much to ask?

Little_Miss_1565
06-07-2006, 01:33 PM
certain laws in mexico, that allow police and citizens to mug, rape, kidnap, etc. anyone who isn't there legally, sometimes even tourists. they have strict laws, because people are always coming from the states and fleeing from police, taxes, etc. and in mexico, they don't want that trash there.

Lies.

Also, all the ILLEGAL immigrants in america, want special treatment, free healthcare, and a bunch of other bullshit that regular citizens here don't even get.

More lies.

Isn't that funny, that sort of reasoning in running a country is what so many illegal immigrants are here FLEEING. And that we are so much above shit like that is supposedly one of America's proudest attributes.

i have no problem with people who come to america, or any other country, if they come legally, and follow laws and guidelines that the country puts up, if these processes weren't there, nobody would pay taxes, and the government couldn't track anyone, because if you could just come here, and bypass legal channels, then nobody would bother becomming a citizen.

The people who are here illegally DO pay taxes (look up the Social Security "suspense file"). And the people here illegally actually DO want to become citizens 99% of the time.

I blogged about all the stupid lies you are regurgitating here. Check it out: http://www.musicforamerica.org/node/102997

noodlesfan
06-07-2006, 03:11 PM
I blogged about all the stupid lies you are regurgitating here. Check it out: http://www.musicforamerica.org/node/102997
the fact that you have a blog, makes me ignore the rest of this post

Tizzalicious
06-07-2006, 03:44 PM
Noodlesfan, you are a blithering idiot, Little Miss 1565 runs a blog on a well respected website which people read to LEARN. You are in no position to judge.

- WCM

JohnnyNemesis
06-07-2006, 05:29 PM

Some 'tard told me that you carved an anarchy symbol into your forearm.

What's astounding about that is that it doesn't even matter if that's true, you've already reached maximum retardation.

Little_Miss_1565
06-07-2006, 06:48 PM

LOLOLOLOL.

Like you don't have a blog. Everyone has a freaking blog. Maybe you're just put off because I write about more than "omfg so today I went to the store, and then I came home and made dinner and then GUESS WHO CALLED OMG OMG".

It's okay, though, I know my writing is above your grade level.

noodlesfan
06-07-2006, 09:40 PM
LOLOLOLOL.

Like you don't have a blog. Everyone has a freaking blog. Maybe you're just put off because I write about more than "omfg so today I went to the store, and then I came home and made dinner and then GUESS WHO CALLED OMG OMG".

It's okay, though, I know my writing is above your grade level.
no, i look down on people with myspace, blogspot, xanga, etc.

noodlesfan
06-07-2006, 09:41 PM

What's astounding about that is that it doesn't even matter if that's true, you've already reached maximum retardation.
who was the 'tard? was it the chick who hates me? or the dude who hates me? because there isn't really a lack of people who hate me at this point.

Little_Miss_1565
06-07-2006, 10:42 PM
no, i look down on people with myspace, blogspot, xanga, etc.

Oh good, I'm so glad mine is on musicforamerica.org, then.

Rocky-girl
06-08-2006, 03:42 AM
I haven't read all thread, exuse me, but I think that it's not good to kill them but maybe send them in prisons and then ask thier native countries to take them away from my country.

Sin Studly
06-08-2006, 04:49 AM

More lies.

To be fair, that's not lies. The illegal immigrants want special treatment and free healthcare. Everyone wants special treatment and free healthcare. Hell, I want special treatment and free healthcare.

Rocky-girl
06-08-2006, 05:01 AM
Hell, I want special treatment and free healthcare.
YOu don't have them?

Tizzalicious
06-08-2006, 05:35 AM
Australia does not have enough Bolsheviks my dear Tanichka.

- Petya.

Little_Miss_1565
06-08-2006, 08:29 AM
To be fair, that's not lies. The illegal immigrants want special treatment and free healthcare. Everyone wants special treatment and free healthcare. Hell, I want special treatment and free healthcare.

True. So let's specify, it's not only the illegal immigrants who want special treatment and free health care, Mr. Original Poster.

Rocky-girl
06-09-2006, 05:05 AM
Australia does not have enough Bolsheviks my dear Tanichka.
If they have they wouldn't be Australia, and were the happiest country in the world.

noodlesfan
06-09-2006, 07:20 AM
while this is entirely true, and not a horrible request for most citizens, when you're not a citizen of a country, you shouldn't be requesting anything from the government.

Sin Studly
06-09-2006, 08:19 AM
YOu don't have them?

Of course not. I'm from the evil capitalist west.

while this is entirely true, and not a horrible request for most citizens, when you're not a citizen of a country, you shouldn't be requesting anything from the government.

Why not? They might be stupid enough to give it to you. Although, I have to admit something that annoyed me. I was watching that show Michael Moore used to have, and there were these stupid wetbacks who tried to start their own union. Naturally, they all got deported for being cheeky motherfuckers. But then that fat idiot comes along and cries about it like "Oh, this is so unfair". Now, I'm not blaming the wetbacks. I think they're fucking idiots for trying to get away with starting a union when they're not legally allowed to work in the first place, but they were getting fucked around horribly and I felt sorry for them. The fact that Michael Moore latched onto such a retarded fucking cause is what annoys me.

In short, I don't hate wetbacks for trying to get free healthcare. I hate the dreadlocked smelly white hippie citizens of America who side with them because they're idiots.

Rocky-girl
06-09-2006, 10:55 AM
Of course not. I'm from the evil capitalist west.
I'm happy to hear it from you, at last.

Sin Studly
06-09-2006, 12:54 PM
Tanichka, you should know I hate my country even more than I hate yours.

JoY
06-10-2006, 10:41 AM

that wouldn't add to it, that would explain it.

oh man, I've rarely been so amused.

noodlesfan
06-10-2006, 02:08 PM

i still want to know who'd tell people about something stupid that i did, but i have a feeling that i do know who.

JoY
06-10-2006, 02:21 PM
so it's true?

how much confirmation, irony & humour can one handle?? oh man. I don't even know how to react to this anymore.

petey
06-10-2006, 02:46 PM
i agree with you on that

Ninty Man
06-10-2006, 08:39 PM
i agree with you on that

I disagree... I haven't heard of that law in Mexico

noodlesfan
06-10-2006, 08:42 PM
I disagree... I haven't heard of that law in Mexico
it's not as much a law, as much as it's a lack of a law. Go to mexican authorities after you're mugged in mexico, and see if what happens, and if you don't believe the officers in mexico mug and/or rape americans, do a search on news sites.

Ninty Man
06-10-2006, 08:44 PM
it's not as much a law, as much as it's a lack of a law. Go to mexican authorities after you're mugged in mexico, and see if what happens, and if you don't believe the officers in mexico mug and/or rape americans, do a search on news sites.

Ehem.. I really doubt that... I mean... maybe we have a lot of troubles and security lacks in here but... the authorities don't kill americans... they just don't do it... it's such a waste of time... I mean... they know the consequences

Little_Miss_1565
06-10-2006, 10:10 PM

Been to Mexico? Ever?

the American cops do that too. It gets reported from time to time, which you can look up on news sites as well.

noodlesfan
06-12-2006, 12:48 PM
I think I'm just disappointed in people in general.

JoY
06-12-2006, 01:14 PM
people are disappointed in you too, so don't make a big deal out of it.

noodlesfan
06-12-2006, 01:18 PM
people are disappointed in you too, so don't make a big deal out of it.
i wasn't making a big deal out of it, the people who posted over 100 comments did., the fact that nobody locked this thread, or didn't figure out that it was a huge ass, unfunny joke, is beyond me

JohnnyNemesis
06-12-2006, 05:16 PM
i wasn't making a big deal out of it, the people who posted over 100 comments did., the fact that nobody locked this thread, or didn't figure out that it was a huge ass, unfunny joke, is beyond me

Jokes are usually funny. This was just a huge display of your unbelievable stupidity.

Expire.

JoY
06-13-2006, 05:07 AM
most jokes contain a core of truth. that's partly what makes them funny; you grab a realistic fact & make a joke out of it. you just made the choice to "joke" about something that proved extremely poor taste & low intelligence.

at this point my opinion of you is so far below zero, that I even think it's VERY well possible you weren't joking at all & you're just backtracking, when you didn't only notice you're WRONG, but when better arguments came along & the immorality of your statement became obvious to even you.

you admit it's unfunny. roight? yes, you just did. when joking, you most often have the intention to be funny. I don't see that intention, anywhere. I just see a moron who says AFTER a great amount of replies, he was cracking a "huge ass, unfunny joke", who got ridiculed & attacked for it for VERY rational reasons. you may come to your own conclusions.

noodlesfan
06-13-2006, 05:19 AM
There were a LOT of big words in there.

JoY
06-13-2006, 05:30 AM
There were a LOT of big words in there.
even though that wasn't funny either, I could at least see that there you had the intention to crack a joke/be witty.

noodlesfan
06-13-2006, 05:32 AM
even though that wasn't funny either, I could at least see that there you had the intention to crack a joke/be witty.
will someone just shoot this whole thread in the face?

Sin Studly
06-13-2006, 06:05 AM
So you can replace it with another shitty thread?

Why not take the bullet straight to the source?

noodlesfan
06-13-2006, 11:28 AM
So you can replace it with another shitty thread?

Why not take the bullet straight to the source?
because i'm not emo

JoY
06-13-2006, 11:43 AM
emo's don't commit suicide. they do suicide attempts.

noodlesfan
06-13-2006, 11:45 AM
emo's don't commit suicide. they do suicide attempts.
so what you're saying, is that i'm the only one who would be man enough to finish what i started if i were to kill myself.

JoY
06-13-2006, 11:51 AM
yes, that's what I'm saying. that no one ever did a successful suicide attempt. *slaps forehead*

noodlesfan
06-13-2006, 12:06 PM
yes, that's what I'm saying. that no one ever did a successful suicide attempt. *slaps forehead*
nobody has ever done it and lived to tell about it!!

JoY
06-13-2006, 02:29 PM
are you completely dense, or do we both come from a completely different universe?

noodlesfan
06-13-2006, 02:30 PM
are you completely dense, or do we both come from a completely different universe?
i'm just retarded

Little_Miss_1565
06-13-2006, 07:59 PM
will someone just shoot this whole thread in the face?

Live by example--you go first.

Please tell me you're not so retarded as to have your own full name and address in your sig.

TheUnholyNightbringer
06-13-2006, 08:19 PM
ninth used to have his in his location, I believe.

noodlesfan
06-14-2006, 05:03 AM
Live by example--you go first.

Please tell me you're not so retarded as to have your own full name and address in your sig.
i'm waiting for some kind of hatemail, or even a bag of hair, i'm already exchanging hair with an aquacadet in california

Little_Miss_1565
06-14-2006, 07:58 AM
If by "hatemail" you mean "pedophile perv from the internet," then one is probably already on the way.

noodlesfan
06-14-2006, 08:34 AM
sure, why not?

Sin Studly
06-14-2006, 07:27 PM
If by "hatemail" you mean "pedophile perv from the internet," then one is probably already on the way.

The L-word?

noodlesfan
06-14-2006, 07:29 PM
The L-word?
lol?
Linguistics?
Lick?
Lawlz?
Leroy?

leibstandarte109
06-14-2006, 10:00 PM
Here in El Paso, we have a HUGE number of illegal immigrants, a lot of them not doing much to help the country. Although killing them is far too drastic, they honestly have no right to be here and are technically invaders.

noodlesfan
06-14-2006, 10:17 PM
Here in El Paso, we have a HUGE number of illegal immigrants, a lot of them not doing much to help the country. Although killing them is far too drastic, they honestly have no right to be here and are technically invaders.
thank you other person who actually has illegal immigrants in their area, it's good to see people who know from experience, what is going on.

leibstandarte109
06-14-2006, 11:04 PM
I HATE having to speak Spanish just to get around my own town, to see Mexican flags everywhere and Mexicans trashing America, even though they have forsaken their own country to come here because it's obviously better for them.

noodlesfan
06-14-2006, 11:15 PM
exactly, they come here because of reasons like poverty and living conditions, and they wave their mexican flag around. I't like, "if you love your home country so damn much, why did you flee and come here?"

leibstandarte109
06-14-2006, 11:35 PM
Yet we give them driver's licenses, when half of them have probably never taken a single driver's ed class of any kind.

The duality of this country knows no bounds...

ermdevi@tion
06-15-2006, 07:31 AM
I HATE having to speak Spanish just to get around my own town

I'm sorry, what was the name of YOUR town again?

noodlesfan
06-15-2006, 09:05 AM
Yet we give them driver's licenses, when half of them have probably never taken a single driver's ed class of any kind.

and because you can drive farm equipment on public roads without a license, they drive tractors down the highway with like 4 people in the cab. and after they drive to the grocery store in their tractore, they decided that they'll speak spanish, becausse it would be too difficult to attempt to learn the dominant language of the country they're (currently) living in.

Cop: Can i see some ID?

Mexican: *spanish gibberish and lots of hand movements*

noodlesfan
06-15-2006, 09:06 AM
it says, El Paso, TX

and i would be in central Florida.

people who don't live near places with huge amount of illegal immigrants can't understand what it's like, so they call people racist. When you come down to vacation, you don't go and hang out in town and try to carry out your life, you go to tourist attractions, with other people from places more north. Even there, every person working at the food stands knows: Fried dough, coke, water, french fries.

god forbid you ask for fried dough with no cinnamin(which i tried) and they say to you "....fried dough?" and they hold up a half cooked fried dough.

JoY
06-15-2006, 10:56 AM
lol?
Linguistics?
Lick?
Lawlz?
Leroy?
L-WORD. not L-internetty phrase.

JoY
06-15-2006, 11:01 AM
thank you other person who actually has illegal immigrants in their area, it's good to see people who know from experience, what is going on.
I gave you a couple of examples from people I know in real life & very personally.

you'll only ever read, absorb & point out posts & opinions that agree with/confirm your narrowed tunnelview. how will you ever learn or broaden your view, when you only listen to people that know just as little & conclude the same from that limited knowledge?

noodlesfan
06-15-2006, 11:24 AM
I gave you a couple of examples from people I know in real life & very personally.

you'll only ever read, absorb & point out posts & opinions that agree with/confirm your narrowed tunnelview. how will you ever learn or broaden your view, when you only listen to people that know just as little & conclude the same from that limited knowledge?
no, i read the posts that aren't flaming me for being "racist"

leibstandarte109
06-15-2006, 11:55 AM

El Paso, TX, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. In other words, English, not Spanish, is the official language. I should not have to learn Spanish to make the immigrants' (legal or not) life easier, the opposite should be true.

ermdevi@tion
06-15-2006, 03:16 PM
Yeah - but you do realise that it must originally have been a hispanic-founded settlement, right? You also realise therefore that originally it would largely have been composed of Spanish speaking people?

Also, do you realise that the USA was founded by immigrants, populated by immigrants and that the natives were largely wiped out by these immigrants? Why aren't you speaking Mohawk or Cherokee, damn it?!

Quit being a pathetic slimeball, slimeball.

JoY
06-15-2006, 03:41 PM
no, i read the posts that aren't flaming me for being "racist"
oh shut up, you didn't read the posts with valid arguments that were against your viewpoint.

noodlesfan
06-15-2006, 05:11 PM
oh shut up, you didn't read the posts with valid arguments that were against your viewpoint.
i read every post that was..posted, the little Gmail notifier says "new post: Immigration Sollution" and i click on it, and i read the post

JohnnyNemesis
06-15-2006, 05:45 PM
I HATE having to speak Spanish just to get around my own town, to see Mexican flags everywhere and Mexicans trashing America, even though they have forsaken their own country to come here because it's obviously better for them.

I honestly and truly wish you were dead.

Ninty Man
06-15-2006, 09:41 PM

Sorry dude... obviously you don't know the pesceros transport... They rock XD

Ninty Man
06-15-2006, 09:44 PM
El Paso, TX, UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. In other words, English, not Spanish, is the official language. I should not have to learn Spanish to make the immigrants' (legal or not) life easier, the opposite should be true.

Do you know that there were mexicans in there before US citizens???

And... maybe you're descendant of English, Irish, german, or polish.... so... in theory... you're descendant of inmigrants and IN FACT YOUR YOUR GRAND GRAND GRAND GRAND FATHERS SHOULD LEARN MAYBE THE LANGUAGE OF DELAWARE INDIANS, LAKOTAS, OR REDSKINS... but... they don't

FrancoDaHui
06-15-2006, 09:46 PM
Sorry dude... obviously you don't know the pesceros transport... They rock XD

haha you're right, they rule and they don't even need a driver's licence XD

Ninty Man
06-15-2006, 09:46 PM
Yeah - but you do realise that it must originally have been a hispanic-founded settlement, right? You also realise therefore that originally it would largely have been composed of Spanish speaking people?

Also, do you realise that the USA was founded by immigrants, populated by immigrants and that the natives were largely wiped out by these immigrants? Why aren't you speaking Mohawk or Cherokee, damn it?!

Quit being a pathetic slimeball, slimeball.

Oh sorry... I didn't read your point... it was nearly what I've said

noodlesfan
06-15-2006, 11:59 PM
allow me to present to the third grade, how to spot someone who doesn't know what they're talking about
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d66/NickRaciti/idaho.gif

The End

JoY
06-16-2006, 06:10 AM
America has a history that's shorter than the house I live in. that's slightly exaggerated, because it's built early in 1600, but I wish I was fully kidding.

the original habitants were Indians. ("original", as in, they lived there when Europeans came walsing in) what language do you think they spoke? "blimey, I think my arrow just missed that bull!", "drat, my feathers are so out of fashion these days" - can you picture it? I sure can't.

New York.. used to be New Amsterdam. that's right, Dutch. many streetnames refer to that period. Wall street? that's just an example. we, as Europeans, invaded America. WE are the intruders, including YOU probably, since you like generalising so much. & the English weren't by FAR the first ones. Asians crossed the sea to America over a bridge they'd built 35.000 years ago. still not convinced you can't just claim a country with a rich, interesting history with a fine collection of peaceful & wise cultures, that doesn't involve English in whatever way?

you just hate it, when people can't seem to adjust, don't you? it's so annoying when people just won't speak your fucking language! Spanish? pfff, get outta here!

look here, I can be annoyed when people move to the Netherlands, when our country embraces them & they can't seem to understand we have a culture & that they'll have to accept it. they can't change our country in the country they originally came from. they can't survive here, if they don't put effort in understanding & accepting the area they moved to. THIS is different.

let me see, Cristoforo Columbus, an Italian pioneer & explorer from Portugal, got support from the Spanish queen Isabella to travel West & set foot in America, while trying to reach Asia, the Indies. all his means came straight from the Spanish government. in 1492 he reached America. he called Indians "Indians", because he thought he was in the fucking Indies. go figure. you KNOW this, still you don't value it's importance & the major influence.

in 1513 the Spanish explorer Juan Ponce de Leon travelled to what is now Florida. in 1565 the Spanish created the city St. Augustine, which is the oldest city of the United States.

America, God Bless America. but what's in a name? Amerigo Vespucci, an Italian merchant and cartographer. though he was Italian, guess where he died & rests? wait, could it be.. Spain?? because he had fantastic bonds with it & also travelled in service of Portugal? yes, 1512.

& guess what, there was no English colony untill 1607 in Jamestown. 399 years of history your precious English has on that entire continent & you're bashing people for continuing to speak Spanish. untill 1783 Great Brittain didn't even recognise the new nation of thirteen independant Brittish colonies. so you've been united for what? 323 years. wow, I'm VERY impressed. not untill four years later, you had a constitution. so when I say 399 years, I'm being mild. VERY mild. as in, 180 years-mild, which is a lot out of 399.

UNITED STATES OF AMERICA, whooptidoo. about 400 years of history & half of the population has already forgotten half of it.

half of the time America seems to be in some kind of competition with Europe, when America pretty much IS Europe. where do you think English as a language came from? fucking Mongolia? have you ever looked around you & realised the amount of different influences in your country, have shown interest in them, in the original cultures & have fully appreciated the people that made America to what it is today?

99% of the population has roots from elsewhere. what does this tell you? seriously? Europeans invaded a continent, killed the original habitants with diseases, greed & cruelty, took the identity of the survivors, from the very beginning English wasn't the original language at all, & now they're all complaining that not everyone speaks English & that there are so many immigrants that just won't fucking adjust?

fuck, this is so incredibly hypocritical, it fucking disgusts me. go complain about immigration in England, Asia, Portugal, Spain, the Netherlands, Ireland, Egypt, Japan, China, or whichever, because that's most probably where your roots lie. ever since IMMIGRANTS set foot on that continent of yours, they've tried to push their culture, religion, language & way of living down the throat of people that had EVERY right, even more than visitors, to live there, be there & do whatever the hell they wanted their way. go ahead, just shove your "equality" down some more throats while you're at it.

whatever you do, you will NEVER be able to replace histories, cultures & languages that are deep rooted & have survived thousands of years with your uberfantastic 400 years of "American history". you might have succeeded in taking the identity of the Indians, but you most definitely won't succeed at that. you can't erase history & replace it, ever.

with thanks to my history book, which refreshed my memory.

leibstandarte109
06-16-2006, 01:36 PM
I never said I wanted to replace anything. It's THEM who want to replace the American culture (if there really is such a thing) with the Mexican culture.

Frankly, unless somebody really lives down here, they really can't relate because although you may have some immigrants who want to change things, it's not even close to the scale that it's going on down here. It's ridiculous.

It's true that whites came here and threw the other peoples off their land, but what some people fail to understand is that THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES. The world as we know it today is the result of expansionist wars and conquering. Nations are not initially forged with the pen and paper, they are forged with the sword and spear and gun.

It's unfair to blame me for the actions of my ancestors. However, we have what we have NOW and that's the only thing that we can control.

I am not an invader. My ancestors might have been invaders, but since I was born here in the United States I am a rightful citizen of this country. Those people who are crossing the border legally or illegally are not. Neither am I a racist. The fact that the majority of these people are Mexican doesn't make a difference to me. I wouldn't appreciate it if a European came here and did the same things they were doing either.

Anyway, it's hard to see these people who have absolutely no right to be here trying to take what's rightfully mine and the real citizens of the United States. Funding that should've gone where it was meant to is instead diverted to those who don't deserve it at all. And pisses me off even more when the Mexican President asks our president to make it easier on his countrymen whom he can't even take care of himself.

Makes me sick.

JohnnyNemesis
06-16-2006, 04:11 PM
You're an idiot. Fucking DIE already. I'm serious, DIE.

noodlesfan
06-16-2006, 04:49 PM
You're an idiot. Fucking DIE already. I'm serious, DIE.
Did someone strike a nerve?

leibstandarte109
06-16-2006, 05:11 PM
I believe so. I might actually pay attention if somebody came up with a valid argument instead of just swearing at me. ;)

I can understand why they want to come over here. The US simply has more opportunities for them. However, if they want to enjoy the benefits they need to become a legal citizen of this country and contribute to our country like the rest of us. I have no problem with legal immigration. What I do have a problem with is illegal immigration, and immigrants forcing their beliefs and customs and culture on the natural-born citizens.

Ninty Man
06-16-2006, 06:23 PM
haha you're right, they rule and they don't even need a driver's licence XD

Driver's license??? Who need that piece of paper XD

I can understand why they want to come over here. The US simply has more opportunities for them. However, if they want to enjoy the benefits they need to become a legal citizen of this country and contribute to our country like the rest of us. I have no problem with legal immigration. What I do have a problem with is illegal immigration, and immigrants forcing their beliefs and customs and culture on the natural-born citizens.

I told you again... the culture it's a mixture of everything

And of course there's an, US culture... but... mexican culture it's different, and I love it!!! It's colorful, cheerful, funny, and the most important... the food rocks!!

Ok... what are you saying...

Many mexicans just go to US to have some money, so they can make a house to their families here in Mexico, and who knows, they can make a little store to support themselves... Then, mexicans returns to their country

But... the illegals that STAY to live in there... well... they don't wanna be US citizens cause the racism and discrimation problems that still have the US... but much more wanna the citizenship cause the social secure, bla bla..

But many of the US citizens that hire illegals would like that Illegals don't have any liberties, in few words,that they don't be citizens, so they don't have to pay illegals more...

leibstandarte109
06-16-2006, 06:26 PM
You have a point with the people who hire illegal immigrants. There need to be stiffer penalties for that.

Ninty Man
06-16-2006, 06:28 PM
You have a point with the people who hire illegal immigrants. There need to be stiffer penalties for that.

But why??? They hire them because no one else makes that job

leibstandarte109
06-16-2006, 06:34 PM
Because when they hire people they encourage illegal immigration. I can guarantee you there are a lot of legal immigrants and even natural born citizens willing to take those jobs, just maybe at a higher price. ;)

Ninty Man
06-16-2006, 06:52 PM
Because when they hire people they encourage illegal immigration. I can guarantee you there are a lot of legal immigrants and even natural born citizens willing to take those jobs, just maybe at a higher price. ;)

Then, we return to the point... In fact...I doubt that you desire to work 14 hours picking fruit... and for a low salary...

So... tell me... why the inmigrants can't do it...??? And why people won't hire them?

leibstandarte109
06-16-2006, 07:25 PM
Because they don't have a right to be here in the first place.

And in all honesty, I have the education and the training to do more sophisticated jobs than picking fruit.

noodlesfan
06-16-2006, 07:38 PM
Because they don't have a right to be here in the first place.

And in all honesty, I have the education and the training to do more sophisticated jobs than picking fruit.
picking fruit would pay more than it does to illegal immigrants now, minimum wage at the least (duh). but i would be saved for the ...less educated, like myself. I would do it now, but at 7 dollars per basket (basket is what they call them, they're big wooden bowl looking things that hold more than a regular sized trashcan) i wouldn't be making any money for the things i'm saving for (i.e. car, apartment, etc.)

They shouldn't be (and aren't) allowed to come and just sneak over here to work 40 cents an hour.

They should be able to work here on like a work release sort of thing, they come here, and they do their job, they don't quit, and if they get fired, deported back to whence they came. And the best part, they're working minimum wage, so whatever they're hoping to acheive, is achieved quicker, so they can either make the (legal) switch in countries, or sign out of the program and head back to their home country.

Ninty Man
06-16-2006, 08:10 PM
picking fruit would pay more than it does to illegal immigrants now, minimum wage at the least (duh). but i would be saved for the ...less educated, like myself. I would do it now, but at 7 dollars per basket (basket is what they call them, they're big wooden bowl looking things that hold more than a regular sized trashcan) i wouldn't be making any money for the things i'm saving for (i.e. car, apartment, etc.)

They shouldn't be (and aren't) allowed to come and just sneak over here to work 40 cents an hour.

They should be able to work here on like a work release sort of thing, they come here, and they do their job, they don't quit, and if they get fired, deported back to whence they came. And the best part, they're working minimum wage, so whatever they're hoping to acheive, is achieved quicker, so they can either make the (legal) switch in countries, or sign out of the program and head back to their home country.

But... you two think that you worth more money, and that's the problem... nevermind, you're dick heads

noodlesfan
06-16-2006, 08:11 PM
But... you two think that you worth more money, and that's the problem... nevermind, you're dick heads
no, i don't think i'm worth more money, the people who employ them think that they're worth less

Ninty Man
06-16-2006, 09:05 PM
no, i don't think i'm worth more money, the people who employ them think that they're worth less

MMM...yes and no

They know that they won't demand great salaries... and they know they are excellent workers

HornyPope
06-16-2006, 10:03 PM
Guys, you're fighting this argument over like a Mexican would with American. It isn't about nationalities. Migration is one of the greatest crises in our society and a big burden to bare for each side. Mexicans come to work in the US for the job oppertunities and the Americans are happy they finally have someone to do the crap work (while other Americans lose their jobs, have their neighberhoods filled with foreign, unknown people, are forced to compete against a foreign people in a home market). You can talk about the wrongs and the blame all you want but the crisis will persist. You can't control humans like cattle and no ammount of measures under the current geographical landscape will curb migration without it being also a huge detriment to the people of the country enacting the measures.

It's a lose-lose situation. So you can either do something about it, or suck it up.

leibstandarte109
06-16-2006, 10:59 PM
Unfortunately, we have neither the resources nor the manpower to truly stop illegal immigration. Even if we could build an Iron Curtain-esque wall running along the entire US-Mexican border, with guard dogs and searchlights and machine gun posts, but I guarantee you they'll find a way to get around it.

wheelchairman
06-16-2006, 11:44 PM
Unfortunately, we have neither the resources nor the manpower to truly stop illegal immigration. Even if we could build an Iron Curtain-esque wall running along the entire US-Mexican border, with guard dogs and searchlights and machine gun posts, but I guarantee you they'll find a way to get around it.
You could try and stop the cause of illegal immigration. If it was illegal to employ illegal immigrants in shitty factory jobs, they wouldn't immigrate so much. Get rid of the market, so to speak. That wouldn't require a wall, nor that much man power.

But the free market must be preserved!

skaterpunke
06-17-2006, 01:30 AM
i totally agree with the killing of border hoppers...

HornyPope
06-17-2006, 01:44 AM
It is illegal to employ aliens as it is...

The hiring goes on because employers aren't scared of sanctions and the law enforcment agencies aren't eager to hand them out. For one because they have their hand tieds by the many bodies who benifit from immigration and it's counter-productive to go toe-to-toe agaisnt your own national businesses, two because the manner in which a lot of aliens are hired (no contracts, quick do-and-get-out jobs, house keepers etc...) make it nearly impossible to catch, and three because well you can't just raid an any given factory for illegals.

A lot of people have called for a closer watch and higher sanctions for those who disobey, but that plans carries with it a lot of potential side effects that make this seemingly quick-fix a terrible plan. And frankly, it's all too inefective to work.

JohnnyNemesis
06-17-2006, 11:40 AM
Did someone strike a nerve?

Stupidity always does.

I might actually pay attention if somebody came up with a valid argument instead of just swearing at me.

Way to pay attention, dumbass.

Nothing you've said at any point in this thread is valid in any way whatsoever; the only reason I'm "just swearing" at you is because you're making no sense and not worth explaining common sense to.

That may sound like a cliche, but it's just really evident when reading your posts. In other words, you're just so fucking stupid that only a cliche can accurately describe you.

And why haven't you complied with my request yet? I can ask nicely if necessary, as long as you promise to fucking off yourself already.

You're a despicable waste of oxygen.

leibstandarte109
06-17-2006, 11:44 AM
All I've heard are personal insults against me. Not a word about immigration. Which tells me that you have nothing to say. You're actually the one who's wasting his oxygen.

T-6005
06-17-2006, 12:41 PM
All I've heard are personal insults against me. Not a word about immigration. Which tells me that you have nothing to say. You're actually the one who's wasting his oxygen.
You're kind of right - but then again, your argument haven't been strong, so I understand.

However, to my mind, you're also one who's avoided good points. Even more than the others.

Ninty Man
06-17-2006, 09:07 PM
i totally agree with the killing of border hoppers...

And I'm totally agree to the new Holocaust of staters and White trash like you

Sorry... He pissed me off

JoY
06-18-2006, 08:59 AM
I never said I wanted to replace anything. It's THEM who want to replace the American culture (if there really is such a thing) with the Mexican culture.

Frankly, unless somebody really lives down here, they really can't relate because although you may have some immigrants who want to change things, it's not even close to the scale that it's going on down here. It's ridiculous.

It's true that whites came here and threw the other peoples off their land, but what some people fail to understand is that THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES. The world as we know it today is the result of expansionist wars and conquering. Nations are not initially forged with the pen and paper, they are forged with the sword and spear and gun.

It's unfair to blame me for the actions of my ancestors. However, we have what we have NOW and that's the only thing that we can control.

I am not an invader. My ancestors might have been invaders, but since I was born here in the United States I am a rightful citizen of this country. Those people who are crossing the border legally or illegally are not. Neither am I a racist. The fact that the majority of these people are Mexican doesn't make a difference to me. I wouldn't appreciate it if a European came here and did the same things they were doing either.

Anyway, it's hard to see these people who have absolutely no right to be here trying to take what's rightfully mine and the real citizens of the United States. Funding that should've gone where it was meant to is instead diverted to those who don't deserve it at all. And pisses me off even more when the Mexican President asks our president to make it easier on his countrymen whom he can't even take care of himself.

Makes me sick.
you don't get it, do you? you really don't see the fucking point, do you? I offer your arrogant ass a humble cookie, but no, you just choose to be as fucking arrogant & ignorant as you are.

you just said it, "THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES", so take some of that medicine while you're at it. plus, they don't want YOU to adjust & copy their culture, you want THEM to adjust & copy yours. funny, it's just like when your ancestors set foot in America. they simply forced their culture, religion, language & everything down the throat of those who already rightfully lived there. & now you're scared a bunch of Mexicans are threatening the purity of the American culture, when the American culture is merely defined by a variety of cultures that once colonised your continent & united. the American culture = many different cultures. accept it.

& by the way, people don't actually CHOOSE to be illegal. they don't have a choice & are homeless, in a sense that there's no country they can call theirs. as you can & do all the fucking time.

but just fuck it & fuck you. never change the way you are, buddy!

*Edit: & by the way, I wouldn't even bring up "your ancestors" & history, if it wasn't less than 400 fucking years ago. you can't build a society in 400 years without different influences. jesus. what do you think? that Rome was built in one day? I don't blame you for what your ancestors did, I'm just saying you're doing the exact same. so apples don't fall that far from the tree. especially not when the tree is less than 400 years old. it's YOUR history, recognise it as yours. embrace it, dammit, learn from it.

JoY
06-18-2006, 09:04 AM
*slaps forehead* the day Ninty Man beats you in an argument & lays down such a valid argument against your viewpoint, should almost be celebrated. & that exact same fact puts emphasis on the value of your life; zero.

Little_Miss_1565
06-18-2006, 10:14 AM
Instead of spouting off ridiculous conservative talking points, can we be specific? What funding is being diverted to help undocumented immigrants? Why not get pissed about the funding being diverted to kill Iraqis? 150,000 Iraqis estimated dead now, more than Saddam ever killed. If you are losing a job to someone fresh from Nicaragua who can barely speak English, you have a bigger fucking problem than illegal immigration.

leibstandarte109
06-18-2006, 08:35 PM
Where the hell did you get that 150,000 figure? :rolleyes:

Almost certainly some liberal blogging site that puts out false information to anybody willing to believe that crap.

leibstandarte109
06-18-2006, 08:42 PM
you don't get it, do you? you really don't see the fucking point, do you? I offer your arrogant ass a humble cookie, but no, you just choose to be as fucking arrogant & ignorant as you are.

you just said it, "THAT'S THE WAY IT GOES", so take some of that medicine while you're at it. plus, they don't want YOU to adjust & copy their culture, you want THEM to adjust & copy yours. funny, it's just like when your ancestors set foot in America. they simply forced their culture, religion, language & everything down the throat of those who already rightfully lived there. & now you're scared a bunch of Mexicans are threatening the purity of the American culture, when the American culture is merely defined by a variety of cultures that once colonised your continent & united. the American culture = many different cultures. accept it.

& by the way, people don't actually CHOOSE to be illegal. they don't have a choice & are homeless, in a sense that there's no country they can call theirs. as you can & do all the fucking time.

but just fuck it & fuck you. never change the way you are, buddy!

*Edit: & by the way, I wouldn't even bring up "your ancestors" & history, if it wasn't less than 400 fucking years ago. you can't build a society in 400 years without different influences. jesus. what do you think? that Rome was built in one day? I don't blame you for what your ancestors did, I'm just saying you're doing the exact same. so apples don't fall that far from the tree. especially not when the tree is less than 400 years old. it's YOUR history, recognise it as yours. embrace it, dammit, learn from it.

You continue to bring up how young America is, as if it has a point or it changes anything.

And what makes it my obligation to welcome these people with open arms and make their lives so much easier? Nothing at all.

You can spout all the liberal humanitarian bullshit you want, but have you personally ever done a thing to help the immigrants in your country? Don't judge me because you don't know shit about the topic. All you can do is parrot some hackneyed liberal slogans about how they don't have a choice and how we're no different than our ancestors forcing our culture onto people.

And yes, there is a country they can call theirs. THE ONE THEY'RE BORN IN! Who would've thought? :rolleyes: And what makes it our obligation to make it as easy as possible for them to come to America and takes whats ours?

It's you needs the reality check. Obviously your country doesn't have the problems mine has, so quit trying to relate and enlighten me with your "wisdom".

leibstandarte109
06-18-2006, 08:48 PM
Oh, and did I mention, a lot of the illegal immigrants have very Communist ideologies and beliefs?

Ninty Man
06-18-2006, 08:55 PM
Oh, and did I mention, a lot of the illegal immigrants have very Communist ideologies and beliefs?

That's bullshit.

First at all, communist ideas are atheist, so.... that's against mexican catholic religion, against the Guadalupe Virgin and nearly all OUR traditions, that are pretty religious.

So, dude... shut up, you are powned, you don't have arguments. If you don't like inmigrants, don't talk to them, ignore them or simple... continue with your life, and let the other people live their lives.

And that's how you own a fucking asshole with no idea of what the hell he's talking about

Escherichia
06-18-2006, 08:59 PM
Where the hell did you get that 150,000 figure? :rolleyes:

Almost certainly some liberal blogging site that puts out false information to anybody willing to believe that crap.

http://www.alternet.org/waroniraq/20352/

Nice try, noob.

Little_Miss_1565
06-18-2006, 09:14 PM

Did you know that a lot of the idiots who ignore rational argument are frequently impotent and never have measurable IQ over 80?

Ninty Man
06-18-2006, 09:15 PM
Did you know that a lot of the idiots who ignore rational argument are frequently impotent and never have measurable IQ over 80?

Hes IQ it's of minus 80... just... try to understand him

ermdevi@tion
06-19-2006, 02:19 AM
Almost certainly some liberal blogging site...

You can spout all the liberal humanitarian bullshit you want...

...parrot some hackneyed liberal slogans...

...a lot of the illegal immigrants have very Communist ideologies and beliefs?

You must vote Republican.

Seriously, just shut the fuck up. You haven't actually responded to any points made. Perhaps all you can do is throw around these "reactionary, conservative slogans."

Escherichia
06-19-2006, 05:51 AM
Let's just ignore him, please. He isnt going to change.

All About Eve
06-19-2006, 09:26 AM
He's also from Texas, which means he's probably an immigrant anyways.

Italia311
06-19-2006, 09:38 AM
They're all immigrants or come from immigrants. Its America...fucking melting pot shithole.

USA is too American...relax. NO one is going to kill uncle sam!!! Country is built on myths.

JoY
06-19-2006, 11:27 AM
You continue to bring up how young America is, as if it has a point or it changes anything.

And what makes it my obligation to welcome these people with open arms and make their lives so much easier? Nothing at all.

You can spout all the liberal humanitarian bullshit you want, but have you personally ever done a thing to help the immigrants in your country? Don't judge me because you don't know shit about the topic. All you can do is parrot some hackneyed liberal slogans about how they don't have a choice and how we're no different than our ancestors forcing our culture onto people.

And yes, there is a country they can call theirs. THE ONE THEY'RE BORN IN! Who would've thought? :rolleyes: And what makes it our obligation to make it as easy as possible for them to come to America and takes whats ours?

It's you needs the reality check. Obviously your country doesn't have the problems mine has, so quit trying to relate and enlighten me with your "wisdom".
I bring up your country's short history, so you might learn to appreciate it. it's short, it's not meaningless. you should learn from the past & most certainly the past of your own country. 400 years & no one's changed a bit. YOUR culture is the only RIGHT culture & everyone should obey to it's rules & try to adopt it as their own. everyone should lose their identity just for YOUR fantastic, great, awesome country that is so perfect, that you can't even deal with immigrants.

you're not a whole lot interested in history, are you? you don't care about your own, why should you care about that of the people that come to your country, begging for a bit of safety & protection. not a lot of people in your country seem to be interested in their own history in fact, or else they would've known better than trying to force a WESTERN culture on an EASTERN country.

first of all; I vote right wing. VVD, the Netherlands. you might want to check it out, before you even try to speak to me.

second of all; yes, I've done things to help immigrants in my country. I've given them clothes, money. my family has hired illegal immigrants we knew personally, not because they were cheaper, because we paid them twice the normal price. we helped them in their trial to get a passport. we all looked for places where they could live, we all talked to them & to their lawyers, tried to arrange things. you can't do much. but you can at least try.

third of all; if you run away from home, there must be quite a lot going on. would you ever run away from your home country, America, that you're so fucking proud of that you never want it to change one tiny bit, just like that? would you leave EVERYTHING behind, just because you're tired of it, or are bored with the landscape? don't be so fucking ignorant. those people are forced to leave their country, because they're in a hopeless situation, one that might be death-threatening. you don't even put effort in knowing them, or their situation, you have no idea what kind of persons you're talking about & what THEIR history is. you're just scared their presence might change something in your precious country, so you want them all out. VERY reasonable.

fourth of all; what do they take that's yours? that's yours personally? seriously? aw, do they steal? poor you. an immigrant stole your iPod & ever since you just know they all would & do & you were so attached to it! it's irreplacable, I bet.

JoY
06-19-2006, 11:30 AM
BOO-YA! *loves*

Kayleigh
06-19-2006, 02:31 PM
You can spout all the liberal humanitarian bullshit you want, but have you personally ever done a thing to help the immigrants in your country?

And yes, there is a country they can call theirs. THE ONE THEY'RE BORN IN! Who would've thought?

I'm from the UK, but a lot of people here have the same opinions as you.

I work with immigrants, both legal and illegal on a daily basis. I have seen a woman who has lived in the UK for a number of years, was raising her children here, and was now facing deportation as she had came to the UK illegally. She had escaped torture, but was now suicidal because of the way she had been treated here.

It's really not as easy for immigrants as people make out. Some people come here from choice, but some people come here because they have no choice - they have been tortured and persecuted in their 'home' country, they arrive here and have no income, no family and no friends, and are blamed for so many problems that the UK has.

I also have to work with ignorant people, who tell me they can't get housing, jobs, benefits because of immigrants, and that they know that immigrants get huge houses, tons of money and cars from the government.

I know which people I prefer to help. Obviously, I'm not condoning illegal immigration, but there are sometimes reasons, and the people have stories that are a lot more painful than anyone else I see in my job.

wheelchairman
06-19-2006, 03:35 PM
Wait a minute. What's wrong with immigration?

Sin Studly
06-19-2006, 03:50 PM
Nothing's wrong with immigration. Oh, except for the immigrants.

Ninty Man
06-19-2006, 06:13 PM
Nothing's wrong with immigration. Oh, except for the immigrants.

And the intollerants

Iddy
06-21-2006, 06:10 PM
As an immigrant myself, I find the amount of ignorance in this thread unbelievable. Noodlesfan and Leibstandarte109; do you realise how lucky you are? You never had to leave your home country.

they have forsaken their own country to come here because it's obviously better for them.

No. they have not forsaken their home; and its not because America is better for them, but because Mexico is no good for them.. I've never been to Mexico and I don't claim to be an expert on Mexican issues, but with all countries of high emmigration, i'm guessing its because of unemployment, civil unrest, over-population etc.

exactly, they come here because of reasons like poverty and living conditions, and they wave their mexican flag around. I't like, "if you love your home country so damn much, why did you flee and come here?"

I don't quite know how to respond to that.. you kinda of shot yourself in the foot there. But I guess you don't know what poverty is like.

Mota Boy
06-22-2006, 08:27 AM
Wait a minute. What's wrong with immigration?
Northern countries can't feasibly absorb all the immigrants that wish to enter them. Would you be fine with, say, five million refugees entering Denmark tomorrow? More than the state could accomodate?

A question for the pro-immigration crowd: what's your ultimate solution to the debate? Open the borders and let in everyone that wants to come? Keep the situation we have now, where we have laws against immigration, but don't rigidly enforce them? Allow more people in legally but enforce the laws? Allow more people in and continue half-assedly enforcin' 'em? I'm hearing plenty of "immigration is good!" arguments and pletny of sob stories, but I can't find anything that amounts to firm policy. Conservatives, on the other hand, have very clear-cut policies.

To me, the issue is that we have laws that aren't being enforced, which ain't a good thing. We're tacitly allowing an illegal system because it seems to be working, but to me, that's not how a country should operate.

wheelchairman
06-22-2006, 10:19 AM
I'm a firm believer of not fixing things that work.

It however would be economically smart to have more immigrants here. Denmark has a large welfare state, and most of it's providers are about to retire. We need people to replace them, and there aren't enough in Denmark.

Also, the market to pick the immigrants in, lies on our side. So why not take advantage of that?

Immigration policy should be different for every nation and government. I know Oregon however is facing a similar problem with regards to welfare and pensions. Oregon also however has a huge unemployment problem, despite being the corporate headquarters for numerous corporations. Lol econpwn3d.

adombomb222
06-22-2006, 10:36 AM
i'm not gonna even post.... i think people would kinda attack me if i did...

wheelchairman
06-22-2006, 10:57 AM
i'm not gonna even post....
Too fucking late.

adombomb222
06-22-2006, 11:12 AM
what'd i tell you.... now if i said something about immigration, that was relvent (i think i spelt that worng) wheelchairman would have said something along those lines...

wheelchairman
06-22-2006, 11:16 AM
what'd i tell you.... now if i said something about immigration, that was relvent (i think i spelt that worng) wheelchairman would have said something along those lines...
I might have thought "hey, he's not a moron, maybe I underestimated him". Instead you meet my every expectation. Good job!

adombomb222
06-22-2006, 11:17 AM
i was gonna write something... but does this thread have to do with inlegal immagration in america too... i did fell like reading all the post

wheelchairman
06-22-2006, 11:55 AM
This thread has to do with immigration in general. It's developed to that kind of subject. So yes, it would be appropriate to talk about American immigration. It would be wise to check and see if someone else said your opinion already though.

adombomb222
06-22-2006, 12:03 PM
maybe later... i'm goning to go pratice with my band.

Sin Studly
06-22-2006, 12:42 PM
It however would be economically smart to have more immigrants here.

Five million more?

HornyPope
06-22-2006, 01:00 PM
A question for the pro-immigration crowd: what's your ultimate solution to the debate? Open the borders and let in everyone that wants to come? Keep the situation we have now, where we have laws against immigration, but don't rigidly enforce them? Allow more people in legally but enforce the laws? Allow more people in and continue half-assedly enforcin' 'em? I'm hearing plenty of "immigration is good!" arguments and pletny of sob stories, but I can't find anything that amounts to firm policy. Conservatives, on the other hand, have very clear-cut policies.

I don't think there's anyone who really wants immigration, outside of those who do it on compassion grounds. The issue is split between those who think immigration is inevetible and necessary for economic growth and health of a nation with extremly low births and between those who downright hate mudkins living among them and breathing their oxygen.

The solution is there is no "solution" for as long as there is an enormous economic incentive to jump the border. Conservatives have policies to make the hop less appealing, yes, but it's fascist-like reactionary garbage like "tighten the borders, more troop presence, raise fines, police your own people for illegals etc". Maybe these policies will drop the immigration maybe. Maybe. But at what cost? At whose expense? That's akin to a rape victim curving her face with a knife so she's a less appealing target for a rapist.

I think among the more better ideas is to get involved long terms in partnership deals with Mexico and South America to help solve the problem together. Encourage economic growth, stability, national pride so there are less reasons to hop a border.

wheelchairman
06-22-2006, 01:58 PM
Five million more?
I never said 5 million more. Just enough to support our welfare state.

Ninty Man
06-22-2006, 03:34 PM

Then 10 million more :rolleyes:

Dmitri
06-22-2006, 11:37 PM
....I think among the more better ideas is to get involved long terms in partnership deals with Mexico and South America to help solve the problem together. Encourage economic growth, stability, national pride so there are less reasons to hop a border.

In fact... it's true that US get benefits from immigrant's work, but governments from those countries keep the OBLIGATION to give their people jobs & food... otherwise is this what happens... and I'm not making apologies to US government attitude... but... here, far south of the border line, people is starving... and it has no justification...

wheelchairman
06-23-2006, 01:57 AM
Then 10 million more :rolleyes:
Lolz man, your literacy for the lose.

JoY
06-23-2006, 10:19 AM

to maintain a certain form of control of course you need laws. I've said before; I wouldn't want to invite everyone the fuck in without restrictions, but I refuse to disrespect people, human beings, overal, let alone for the sole reason that they left their country. you can't just let everyone in - you'd lose control & your population's identity.

a more personal approach would be nice. "we don't have the time/facilities/etcetera"-arguments are in place, but an attempt to keep the approach as personal as possible & to respect people that take up the courage to search for a better life outside everything that's familiar to them would be nice.

our government just invested millions in hiring people to hand out tickets to whoever drops a piece of garbage. soon even a cigarette butt you drop will seriously cost you. sorry, but.. just please fucking hire a few people extra to check immigrant's stories, investigate it & look for evidence that could confirm their story instead. I'm furious about people I knew who were sent back, put on a plane straight to pain, torture &/or death.

I'm not pro-immigration, I just dislike an arrogant & hateful attitude that forms a shield for the fear that immigrants will change anything in their country, when we're talking about human beings who don't even have a home country anymore. unless people prove themselves to be completely worthless (& being hateful, narrow minded & ignorant is one way), no one's better than the other. so you talk about immigrants - also illegal immigrans, because as I said only a piece of paper makes the difference - with respect, you treat them with respect & you approach them with respect. they have as much right to be heard as any other.

you simply can't generalise millions of people with millions of personalities, hundreds of cultures, thousands of morals & values & even more ways to interpret them. you can't. so wishing them dead, or away is not just unfair, it's unreasonable, narrow minded & ignorant. basically what you could wish for is that they never existed, but they do. & not so many of them would exist, if there weren't so many problems on the face of the earth. ignoring that fact is one way to deal with it, but you could also just deal with it by acknowledging it & trying to find a way to help the situation & at least help the ones that need it the most.

Western countries don't only use/abuse the poverty of their immigrants, but also the poverty of entire countries. it'd be nice if that'd be acknowledged. if people saw that indirectly other people's problems could partly be an effect of their doing & their lifestyle.

JoY
06-23-2006, 10:23 AM
I don't think there's anyone who really wants immigration, outside of those who do it on compassion grounds. The issue is split between those who think immigration is inevetible and necessary for economic growth and health of a nation with extremly low births and between those who downright hate mudkins living among them and breathing their oxygen.

The solution is there is no "solution" for as long as there is an enormous economic incentive to jump the border. Conservatives have policies to make the hop less appealing, yes, but it's fascist-like reactionary garbage like "tighten the borders, more troop presence, raise fines, police your own people for illegals etc". Maybe these policies will drop the immigration maybe. Maybe. But at what cost? At whose expense? That's akin to a rape victim curving her face with a knife so she's a less appealing target for a rapist.

I think among the more better ideas is to get involved long terms in partnership deals with Mexico and South America to help solve the problem together. Encourage economic growth, stability, national pride so there are less reasons to hop a border.
I see my post was late. again. but yes, I fully agree.

Sin Studly
06-23-2006, 11:17 AM

So you'd support denying welfare to immigrants?

Duskygrin
06-24-2006, 01:52 PM
Stateside: immigrants have it tough getting welfare, but can find a job more easily.

France: immigrants have it tough getting a job, but are all cushioned by welfare, three times over. Actually, they're better off living off benefits, since the gvt taxes small companies & liberal professions like mad.

wheelchairman
06-25-2006, 03:51 AM
So you'd support denying welfare to immigrants?
No, I wouldn't.

noodlesfan
06-26-2006, 06:48 PM
The United States needs to be a little more aggressive with foreign policies instead of tiptoeing around and trying not to disturb anyone else. Instead of looking out for the welfare of other countries and monitoring the state of citizens in the middle east and such, we need to worry more on what's in our own country. that's why i liked clinton, because he concentrated on his country, not everyone elses.

Ninty Man
06-26-2006, 09:40 PM
The United States needs to be a little more aggressive with foreign policies instead of tiptoeing around and trying not to disturb anyone else. Instead of looking out for the welfare of other countries and monitoring the state of citizens in the middle east and such, we need to worry more on what's in our own country. that's why i liked clinton, because he concentrated on his country, not everyone elses.

Are you totally sure about what are you saying?

noodlesfan
06-26-2006, 09:43 PM
Are you totally sure about what are you saying?
if i say yes, then you're going to pick out all the shit that was wrong with that last statement, if i say no, then you'll criticize me for not sticking with my statements

XYlophonetreeZ
06-26-2006, 09:58 PM
Exactly, dumbfuck. You're supposed to be able to back up what you post, or else you shouldn't fucking post it. Christ, you're a goddamn pussy. And a moron.

noodlesfan
06-26-2006, 10:00 PM
Exactly, dumbfuck. You're supposed to be able to back up what you post, or else you shouldn't fucking post it. Christ, you're a goddamn pussy. And a moron.
i was hoping for some ideas that would build upon my horribly retarded opinions.

Little_Miss_1565
06-26-2006, 10:02 PM
First step--stop failing at the internet and lose the personal info in your sig.

noodlesfan
06-26-2006, 10:05 PM
First step--stop failing at the internet and lose the personal info in your sig.
i'm still waiting for my bag of shit to appear in the mail.

That_Guy91
06-26-2006, 10:05 PM
i'm still waiting for my bag of shit to appear in the mail.
Trust me, you're not that significant.

Ninty Man
06-26-2006, 11:08 PM
if i say yes, then you're going to pick out all the shit that was wrong with that last statement, if i say no, then you'll criticize me for not sticking with my statements

I would tell you that you don't know a shit about your own ex president:

He try to make peace between Israel and Palestine

He make direct intervention in the Kosovo conflict, leading the NATO forces

And he just cares about his country :rolleyes:

Jakebert
06-26-2006, 11:33 PM

Dude, there's complete proof that you're just making threads like this for attention and you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. If you had any idea what you're talking about, you wouldn't be afraid of people pointing out where you're wrong, because you'd be able to say "no, you're wrong, and here's why".

But instead of cop out with this kind of crap, which I find hilarous because you basically admit you're a fucking dumbass.

coke_a_holic
06-27-2006, 12:44 AM
He claims to be "retarded" all the time as a reason to be annoyingly stupid.

"Don't listen to me, I'm just stupid and saying things with absolutely no backing or support other than mystifyingly stupid bullshit that I pull out of my dumb empty head! If you'll excuse me, I have some corpses to jack off to."

It's like super cop out, if you're gonna make shit up, don't act all like you have an excuse because you're beyond stupid.

noodlesfan
06-27-2006, 12:50 AM
maybe if we all just took some sedatives, we'd all be in a better mood

coke_a_holic
06-27-2006, 12:51 AM
Maybe if you weren't so ungodly stupid, we'd be in a better mood.

noodlesfan
06-27-2006, 12:55 AM
Maybe if you weren't so ungodly stupid, we'd be in a better mood.
maybe if you all didn't feed into it by posting over 200 replies to this ungodly stpidity, i wouldn't constantly repeat it

Ninty Man
06-27-2006, 01:23 AM
maybe if you all didn't feed into it by posting over 200 replies to this ungodly stpidity, i wouldn't constantly repeat it

Maybe if you just shoot in your balls,and die slowly and painfully

noodlesfan
06-27-2006, 01:37 AM
Maybe if you just shoot in your balls,and die slowly and painfully
i know i've seen something like this on video once.

That_Guy91
06-27-2006, 03:56 AM
Actually, you would probably repeat it more.

JoY
06-27-2006, 04:12 AM
funny, I don't see anyone who's replied to this retarded thread more than you. maybe because it's your own retarded thread, but you don't seem to make any attempt to improve it, or yourself.

noodlesfan
06-27-2006, 09:01 AM
funny, I don't see anyone who's replied to this retarded thread more than you. maybe because it's your own retarded thread, but you don't seem to make any attempt to improve it, or yourself.
or because i don't have any life

the_GoDdEsS
06-27-2006, 09:35 AM
Do you realise that it's getting tiring? Just let it go.

Italia311
06-27-2006, 12:57 PM
Raciti...sounds Italian...

I should murder you.

Your family are immigrants. Of course they are. You're an American.

noodlesfan
06-27-2006, 01:00 PM
Raciti...sounds Italian...

I should murder you.

Your family are immigrants. Of course they are. You're an American.
It is italian, and they're immigrants, not ILLEGAL immigrants. my great grandfather came here from Sicily, legally.

Italia311
06-27-2006, 01:13 PM
Maybe you should recognize the difficulties of moving to another country. Reasons why people move to other countries. Your own family did it.

Most Americans (and yes, I'll say most, because I live in Niagara Falls and I see it, Im about 5 seconds from the boarder) are so fucking bent out of shape about this immigration boarder crap. It's sooooo annoying. As if they have some sort of supremecy.

You probably don't even consider yourself Italian. You wouldn't be talking like an American hot head.

noodlesfan
06-27-2006, 01:17 PM
You probably don't even consider yourself Italian. You wouldn't be talking like an American hot head.
can i be concerned with people in my country who fuck up the economy and try to get special treatment from a government of a country that they're not citizens of?

there's a reason that it's hard to get into the U.S., it's because we don't want criminals fleeing here, or people coming here just to live off welfare (our citizens do enough of that already, american dream my ass).

Italia311
06-27-2006, 01:22 PM
SO they are all Criminals? They just want to make money of your hard earned tax money. YA. Only you deserve good things, because you were born there. There are more useless people born in that country then there are ppl moving to that country.

Or maybe some of those ppl, who come to your great country, aren't given a chance, because ppl like you are running the show.

noodlesfan
06-27-2006, 01:22 PM
SO they are all Criminals?
sneaking into a country is a crime

Italia311
06-27-2006, 01:24 PM
Oh come on man, you know what I mean. You probably think they're criminals before they get there.

the_GoDdEsS
06-27-2006, 01:24 PM
Are you sure you know what you're talking about? Give facts, figures and numbers.

Or are you entirely basing "your" opinion on what you or the general public stereotypically assume?

I don't care about America and immigrants. I just want to see you argue in your advantage. Which is not going to happen, it seems.

noodlesfan
06-27-2006, 01:32 PM
almost half of some of my classes in school, are made entirely up of the spawn of two illegal immigrants, children intended only to keep the parents in the country. These kids bring the whole school down, the parents suck up the money the government sends to them because they can't afford to raise the kids that they had. This isn't true for every illegal immigrant, but it is for a majority. The people who live here and do nothing is an entirely different issue. When i'm dictator of the world, if you're useless, you're taking up valuable air that i could be breathing, so you're shot where you stand.