PDA

View Full Version : Amnesty International should choke on fuck and die

Sin Studly
05-23-2006, 05:51 AM
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=102938

London-based, naturally. For fucks sake, teach your own people how to read and write before you stick your unwanted noses into our business.

We can't let more unskilled and unwanted refugees into the country because Australia is full, over 90% of the fucking country is an inhabitable wasteland. We put them in concentration camps, yes, but we clothe them and feed them and the ungrateful bastards still complain ; would they rather be back in the fucking Sudan being genocided? My heart goes out to them, truly, they've had hard lives and I do feel sorry for them ; but I'm not gonna let an unfortunate homeless bum from the gutters sleep in my house out of pity, so why should my country let in a billion unfortunate homeless bums?

Niggers are 11 times more likely to be imprisoned here ; because they're stupid thieving spearchucking criminal niggers. Their life expectancies are shorter ; because they sniff petrol and bash each other to death over casks of wine. We try to give their tribal law systems a little lip-service because if we didn't you Amnesty fucks would complain that aren't accepting the rich tapestry of Aboriginal culture. How the fuck do you expect us to win? Niggers are niggers. If we treat them like niggers, you complain about the amount that 'hang themselves' in their cells. If we try to assimilate them into civilised culture we get compared to the Third Reich and bitched at for the next 100 years for the whole "Stolen Generation" bullshit. If we give them civil rights and let them observe their own traditions, you complain that they're acting like niggers, murdering and raping, and we're not stopping them. Newsflash ; our niggers aren't like the niggers in England or the US who have high rates of criminality and unemployment because of social circumstances. Ours are murderous rapist drunken scumbags, and it's not just social conditioning that makes them that way, it's their fucking traditional belief systems and the fact that their phsyiology makes alcohol about ten billion times more damaging and addictive to them. Back in the day it used to be illegal for niggers to drink, now it's acceptable for them to set up paedophile rings because of bullshit liberalism and "Tribal Law".

Yes, violence against women is on the rise and we can't provide shelters for them all because we just can't fucking afford it. Maybe they should learn not to marry drunken violent scumbags, instead of expecting the State to bail them out when they get their faces broken. Here's a better idea, maybe if they grew a set and actually testified against their fucking husbands for once they wouldn't get the shit kicked out of them daily and wouldn't need to run off to some state-funded shelter. The police resources are stretched thin enough showing up to domestic violence reports where the cowardly cunts refuse to press charges, and three days later call the police out again. The police are not your fucking bodyguards ; if you're not going to press charges, don't call them ; take your fucking beating instead. In fact, I think the shelters should be reserved entirely for women brave enough to actually testify, and the ones who refuse to should get a courtesy baton-thrashing from the cops before they're sent back to their husband, to save him a little time.

David Hicks is still in Guantanimo Bay because he's a Muslim terrorist piece of shit, and we don't give a fuck about him. Personally I think he should have been hanged by now. And anti-sedition laws are being enforced because of more Muslim terrorist pieces of shit like him. And they're not exactly draconian ; they're fucking useless. We have pro-Osama terrorists actively preaching in our mosques and we can't do fuckall about it because our laws are too pathetic and soft, and Amnesty is still bitching that we're too restrictive. Fuck, what is this bullshit?

Amensty International ; Fuck you.

Post bullshit that Amnesty International whines about in your own country.

clokey43
05-23-2006, 06:12 AM
They tend not to moan about much (not that I have heard anyway). They do, however, tend to stand on the street harrasing you for your hard earned money for them to research and moan about such things as you stated in other Countries.

Sin Studly
05-23-2006, 06:16 AM
http://web.amnesty.org/report2006/index-eng

Just pick your country from the drop-down bar, and witness the moaning.

clokey43
05-23-2006, 06:43 AM
Point made, plenty of maoning on many subjects.

HornyPope
05-23-2006, 07:24 AM
You're an idiot, Justin.

Little_Miss_1565
05-23-2006, 08:37 AM
Boo hoo, an organization says that my country shouldn't foster a climate of violence against women and suppress the aboriginals so I'm going to spend time whingeing about it. They say that about everyone, don't feel special that they're saying it about Australia.

Australia is full--bullshit. There's all that space in the middle. I saw "Pricilla Queen of the Desert," nothing out there. Send the overflow out there, why don't you?

MegaLaDon
05-23-2006, 09:02 AM
Maybe they should learn not to marry drunken violent scumbags, instead of expecting the State to bail them out when they get their faces broken. Here's a better idea, maybe if they grew a set and actually testified against their fucking husbands for once they wouldn't get the shit kicked out of them daily and wouldn't need to run off to some state-funded shelter. The police resources are stretched thin enough showing up to domestic violence reports where the cowardly cunts refuse to press charges, and three days later call the police out again. The police are not your fucking bodyguards ; if you're not going to press charges, don't call them ; take your fucking beating instead. In fact, I think the shelters should be reserved entirely for women brave enough to actually testify, and the ones who refuse to should get a courtesy baton-thrashing from the cops before they're sent back to their husband, to save him a little time.

Well that statement alone would be enough to convince me there was a problem.

Why do you make such a comment, like you give a shit about a topic being addressed, when all you did was demonstrate throughout that you know nothing, FEEL nothing and certainly don't CARE.

Sin Studly
05-23-2006, 06:07 PM
Vlad, you're a worthless Jew.

1. We're not fostering a society of violence against women.

Violence against women is a part of every society. Sad, but true. We've had 'Violence Against Women ; Australia says No' advertisement campaigns, free and encouraged therapy for perpetrators and victims of domestic violence, and shelters for battered women, albeit not enough.

The sad fact is, we can't afford to bail out every cowardly bitch who lets her husband beat her and refuses to testify against him, nor can they afford to send a squad car over to their house twice a week. They're the biggest waste of police resources out there, and I think the government should make them stand on their own two fucking feet and press charges.

2. We're not suppressing the niggers

We've given them their own land and allow them to live under traditional tribal law, yet continue to give them welfare, and all other social services like police and hospitals. Then they start up paedophile rings under tribal law, and blame us for not stopping them. Seriously, just try to think up a solution for our nigger problem.

We've tried civilising (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stolen_generation) them ; we got compared to the Third Reich and the rest of the world hated us until we stopped, except for Hitler who copied our idea and used it on the Poles.

We've tried giving them welfare, positive discrimination, and just letting them be. And of course, that results in crime and death for them, because unless you can get the little nigger kids away from their drunk, unemployed and criminal nigger parents and raise them properly, nothing can be done to save them.

And we've tried giving them their own land and tribal law, which results in them using up our welfare services, refusing to follow our laws (more than they already do), and selling their children's services to paedophiles.

The only aboriginal policy that worked was what happened in Tasmania (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Line).

So come on, think up a solution that doesn't entail extermination of an entire race. We haven't managed to.

Australia is full--bullshit. There's all that space in the middle. I saw "Pricilla Queen of the Desert," nothing out there. Send the overflow out there, why don't you?

Heh. Funny. I've actually suggested we should do that before, and got quite a few horrified looks from dreadlocked faggot uni students.

el_monkey
05-24-2006, 05:59 AM
You're an idiot, Justin.

sad but true

Sin Studly
05-24-2006, 06:10 AM
Don't you have a white power march you should be attending, Herr Nazistein?