PDA

View Full Version : Angles and Airways released an album?

adombomb222
05-23-2006, 10:03 PM
dont know how smart my freind is, but he told me Angles and Airways released their album today. so wouldnt that mean Atom isnt part of the Offspring anymore? And why isnt there a website for Angles and Airways, if there is tell me, thanks.

B.T.W.... Hello everyone, i havent been on for a long time! =P

bd007h
05-23-2006, 10:31 PM
1. Atom is still a member of The Offspring as far as we know.
2. It's Angels and Airwaves
3. www.angelsandairwaves.com
4. all of this has been talked about BILLIONS of times before

Apathy
05-24-2006, 05:43 AM
1. Atom is still a member of The Offspring as far as we know.
2. It's Angels and Airwaves
3. www.angelsandairwaves.com
4. all of this has been talked about BILLIONS of times before

And yet it's still much easier to say:

Yes. Yes they have.

adombomb222
05-24-2006, 06:13 AM
ok so atom is part of Angles and Airwaves, how can he be part of the Offspring too? he would have to be on tour with Angles and the Offspring, unless they play the same places from now on, thats gonna be kind hard.

Kitten
05-24-2006, 07:02 AM
Angels and Airwaves....

adombomb222
05-24-2006, 05:53 PM
*Angels and Airwaves*

Why does everyone here find the need to correct everyone’s spelling and grammar? Do you people have so much time you stop caring about your own writing and then turn to other people’s grammar? And it would be a driffent story if my spelling was so bad you couldn’t understand it, my spelling is bad I know that. But it not so bad you have no idea what I’m typing. And just for all of you, since I love you, I’ll start to use Word then cut and paste to the forums (as I am doing right now).

BIG Nicky
05-24-2006, 06:01 PM
Yes, yes we do...

skiddles824
05-24-2006, 06:04 PM
in blink 182 travis was in transplants
tom waz in box car racers (i think) abd they all were still in blink 182

nameless
05-24-2006, 06:08 PM
in blink 182 travis was in transplants
tom waz in box car racers (i think) abd they all were still in blink 182

unfortunately all those bads fell apart!

adombomb222
05-24-2006, 06:15 PM
Ok so what do they do when they tour, do they play the same cities, and even if they did do that Atom would be able to play in both of them. Unless Atom is just trying something driffent, and will come back to the Offspring after he tours with Angels, and I have heard of band members doing that, but the tours with other bands aren't very long. But doesn't Angels and Airwaves tour go on for a while?

Little_Miss_1565
05-24-2006, 06:50 PM
Why does everyone here find the need to correct everyone’s spelling and grammar?

The difference between "Angles and Airways" and "Angels and Airwaves" is a lot more than spelling. You're embarassed at getting the band's name wrong--I would be too. But that doesn't mean you get to lash out at people who point that out.

mattattack
05-24-2006, 07:17 PM
ok so atom is part of Angles and Airwaves, how can he be part of the Offspring too? he would have to be on tour with Angles and the Offspring, unless they play the same places from now on, thats gonna be kind hard.

Atom is in Angels and Airwaves yes. and they did release an album yesterday. Also, he has stated in several interviews saying that AVA is the last band he ever wants to be in. Atom said he is not a part of the offspring anymore. how long was he offsprings drummer? The same goes for Tom Delonge, which sucks balls cuz blink was way better. but anyway just joined the forums the offspring rock!

Kitten
05-25-2006, 01:02 AM
Atom is in Angels and Airwaves yes. and they did release an album yesterday. Also, he has stated in several interviews saying that AVA is the last band he ever wants to be in. Atom said he is not a part of the offspring anymore. how long was he offsprings drummer? The same goes for Tom Delonge, which sucks balls cuz blink was way better. but anyway just joined the forums the offspring rock!

When did Atom say he wasn't in The Offspring anymore?

Llamas
05-25-2006, 03:25 AM
yeah the album came out. I dled it. It blows. every song has a slow, insanely long intro. The drumming is SO BORING!!! I'm unsure why atom wants to play for them. It's lethargic. And has anyone read the interviews? The band is SO pretentious about this album. I don't see how Tom and the guitarist could be so stuck up about how they're gonna be the next U2 or Nirvana, and Atom could love being with this band so much without being the same way. I'm slowly liking Atom less and less... I'm starting to hope he doesn't stick with the offspring. I have a feeling that he plans on leaving the offspring if AVA takes off... and if it doesn't, he'll stay with the offspring... meh. i give up, I don't think I like Atom.

Llamas
05-25-2006, 03:29 AM
The difference between "Angles and Airways" and "Angels and Airwaves" is a lot more than spelling. You're embarassed at getting the band's name wrong--I would be too. But that doesn't mean you get to lash out at people who point that out.

there IS a huge difference between typing something like anlgels, and something like angles. One is obviously a slip and is therefore a typo. The other is downright typing the wrong word. An Angel is a completely different thing from an Angle. Also, if you'd typed it wrong once, nobody would've said anything... but you butchered the entire band titled repeatedly (Angles and Airways... Angels and Airwaves... very, very different).

Kitten
05-25-2006, 03:51 AM
there IS a huge difference between typing something like anlgels, and something like angles. One is obviously a slip and is therefore a typo. The other is downright typing the wrong word. An Angel is a completely different thing from an Angle. Also, if you'd typed it wrong once, nobody would've said anything... but you butchered the entire band titled repeatedly (Angles and Airways... Angels and Airwaves... very, very different).

They were still very consistant about it though.

Llamas
05-25-2006, 05:36 AM
right. they consistantly typed it wrong. that's my point. if they'd typed it wrong once, no big deal. typed it wrong over and over, someone's gonna tell you the right way to spell it.

Luriden
05-25-2006, 01:52 PM
I was really excited about the A&A CD. Then I happened to see them on 7th Avenue Drop on FUSE. Boy, am I glad I didn't waste my money. The songs they played were HORRIBLE. "It Hurts" had so much filler that it was borderline annoying.

Hopefully Plus 44 can bring something better to the table.

jacknife737
05-25-2006, 03:08 PM
IThe songs they played were HORRIBLE. "It Hurts" had so much filler that it was borderline annoying.

I disagree, hell i think It Hurts is a great song. I wasn't really disappointed with any of the songs on the AVA disk.

Jakebert
05-25-2006, 03:51 PM
AVA is horrible. Everything they do just sounds like an 80's post-punk band with an annoying little kid shouting the vocals. Plus, out of curiosity, I watched them on Fuse last night, and I swear to God Tom Delonge was lip-syncing.

It's great because from what I've seen so far, critics really don't like them, which I'm really glad. But all of Tom's disciples of morons think that what they're doing has never been done before. It's hilarious.

Little_Miss_1565
05-25-2006, 04:34 PM

...was that directed at me or the OP?

Emily_offspring_fan
05-25-2006, 04:40 PM
The Adventure is not that bad..but Distraction has horrible melodies at the beggining.

Llamas
05-25-2006, 08:55 PM
...was that directed at me or the OP?

obviously not you, cause I was talking about making typos, which you didn't do.

adombomb222
05-26-2006, 06:15 AM

Ok i can agree with this, but typos aren't the only thing people correct others on.

Kitten
05-26-2006, 07:13 AM
Ok i can agree with this, but typos aren't the only thing people correct others on.

Still, if you don't spell the band name right on searches, as you found, you don't find anything. We are not talking about anything else people correct people on.

-- Amazed --
06-04-2006, 04:31 PM
No offense to people who like Blink-182, but I absolutely HATE Tom Delonge. He can't sing for shit and he should have been kicked out of Bink-182 and Mark should have taken over as lead singer. I just had to let this out. :mad:

Nineteen Seventy Nine
06-04-2006, 04:48 PM
Don't worry, occasionally we all have to release our emotions among our peers.

SkunkIt
06-04-2006, 04:53 PM
I stopped reading after the first line. Someone needs to del1337 these multiple threads about AVA. *Ahem* Mod 1337 crew, we n33d you. :(

ruroken
06-15-2006, 09:07 AM
My girlfriend has it... its not that great. Its really boring and slow.