PDA

View Full Version : I enjoy broken necks.

JohnnyNemesis
05-23-2006, 11:56 PM
Wait for the 0:53 mark. (http://youtube.com/watch?v=iVK7tDomBAY&search=nfl%20trick%20plays)

Jebus
05-24-2006, 12:01 AM
I cringed less when first watching the Mr Hands video.

Sin Studly
05-24-2006, 12:12 AM
I've seen a worse hit than any of those once in AFL, but it wasn't much worse.

But of course, in AFL they don't use faggotted armour and helmets to protect themselves like crying little pansies.

JohnnyNemesis
05-24-2006, 01:47 AM
Broken necks are universal!

bd007h
05-24-2006, 01:49 AM
was that Don Beebe?

Not Ozymandias
05-24-2006, 02:04 AM
I've seen a worse hit than any of those once in AFL, but it wasn't much worse.

But of course, in AFL they don't use faggotted armour and helmets to protect themselves like crying little pansies.
They haven't yet figured out that padding makes the sport infinitely more violent and cruel?
Oh you nutty Australians...

Sin Studly
05-24-2006, 02:16 AM
They haven't yet figured out that padding makes the sport infinitely more violent and cruel?
Oh you nutty Australians...

Did the fact that the Celts went into battle naked to show how crazy and suicidal they were make the Roman soldiers any less violent and cruel? Hell no.

Faggotted pansies and your helmets. I bet you even wear groin-protectors too.

Little_Miss_1565
05-24-2006, 05:33 AM
But of course. How else have we maintained our hegemony but by maintaining the ability to spread our American seed?

Sin Studly
05-24-2006, 05:40 AM
The type of people willing to play a sport invented by convicts are not the type of people we want to be breeding.

Izie
05-24-2006, 06:02 AM
Oh how I hate team sports *scared*

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 08:45 AM
OH MY GOD. That made me cringe so much.

JohnnyNemesis
05-24-2006, 08:46 AM
bd007h : Yeah, Beebe done got fucked up there.

Did the fact that the Celts went into battle naked to show how crazy and suicidal they were make the Roman soldiers any less violent and cruel? Hell no.

Faggotted pansies and your helmets. I bet you even wear groin-protectors too.

I think he means that the freedom to brutalize is kinda enhanced by the helmets and padding. You see your opponent with no protection, and while you'll still be rough, you might not go all out because you'll realize it'll kill the poor bastard.

With the pads and helmets, you get stuff like what happens at the 2:22mark (you should all check that one out too), because there's that underlying assumption that your opponent will generally be safe and you don't wanna kill anyone... but then BAM! NECK BRACE CITY!

Not Ozymandias
05-24-2006, 08:57 AM
Also it enables people to hit much harder. If you ram your body at someone as hard as you can you'll probably get fucked up and not be able to do it again. With padding you can slam the ever-loving fuck out of people all day long.

Sin Studly
05-24-2006, 10:14 AM
Wait, are you serious?

We're talking about a sport where the shittier teams recruit welterweights and heavy-lightweighs simply to injure the teams who beat them. We're talking about a sport that has a now-illegalised, but still seldom used and official tactic called the "ball-skrag". (it's only seldom used because of the unofficial tit-for-tat protocol ; ball-skrag and get your knee broken)

Basically when two men are running in the same direction, the man behind reaches out and grabs the testicles and scrotum of the man in front. He then stops dead and yanks back yard.

And Jesus, you think these guys are afraid of killing the other players? Or themselves, for that matter?

Jebus
05-24-2006, 02:40 PM
whoa, 2:47 is pretty bad
http://youtube.com/watch?v=THR0kC6ReGA&search=whose%20line

kamikaze
05-24-2006, 09:34 PM
Okay, that was extremely entertaining. And that song... dear Lord... it just adds to the amazing-ness-ment of the whole damn thing. But that poor old guy at the end... :( Hahaha!

JohnnyNemesis
05-24-2006, 09:39 PM
whoa, 2:47 is pretty bad
http://youtube.com/watch?v=THR0kC6ReGA&search=whose%20line

HaHAAAAAAAAAAAA! Fucking sweet that one was.