05-24-2006, 06:39 AM
. .

Paint_It_Black
05-24-2006, 03:27 PM
Hahahahahahaha...Dark Vador.

Stupid French.

0r4ng3
05-24-2006, 03:27 PM
why doesn't he want his ID to be revealed?
I dunno, perhaps because he's STALKING YOU?

Yeah, that might just be it.

Paint_It_Black
05-24-2006, 03:29 PM
why doesn't he want his ID to be revealed?

Maybe he's waiting until the second installment to shockingly reveal he's your father?

0r4ng3
05-24-2006, 03:30 PM
Maybe he's waiting until the second installment to shockingly reveal he's your father?
That took me a minute to get. Many lolz.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 03:31 PM
Hahaha, Maria's being stalked by a weirdo. How ironic.

Paint_It_Black
05-24-2006, 03:45 PM
Yeah, it's also "Vader", but it really doesn't matter. What matters is the hilarity of this whole situation.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 03:50 PM
Rest assured that we are.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 04:06 PM
You haven't heard my laugh, Skywalker.

Paint_It_Black
05-24-2006, 04:22 PM
I just can't wait till the outcome, where I'll positively explode with mirth.

You do know you could get raped and murdered, right? I'm surprised you can see the funny side at all really.

All About Eve
05-24-2006, 04:45 PM
Don't underestimate the power of the funny side, Richard.

no_way
05-24-2006, 04:54 PM
Yesterday was my bday. I used to live in Lyon with my parents (& I'm going back this summer) & my parents received, precisely yesterday, a letter entirely typed, even our address was typed. And there was no first name, only our last name.

The letter consisted of a pic of Dark Vador with the following: "Je te poursuivrai toujours." also typed. it means "I'll forever pursue you."

My mom phoned me... gee how should I know who the person might be. I can't recall any... definite... enemy... & why wasn't my name written? Could the letter be destined to my father instead? On my birthday? It's a bit unlikely.

& supposing it's destined to me... if some guy does some stupid joke... why doesn't he want his ID to be revealed?

I didn't find it funny, and that's gonna cause me several social troubles on the BBS, but I'll say it because I don't give a damn about it, and I already have enough social troubles in here.

I think it's serious, Maria, if I were you I'd be really REALLY scared. But if whoever he/she is doesn't know that you don't live there anymore, there's nothing to worry about, that means he has no idea of where have you been the last months and probably won't bother in 'pursue' you. Nothing is going to happen :D don't worry

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 05:00 PM
That's what Justin thought.

All About Eve
05-24-2006, 05:17 PM
Yeah, good thing your birthday isn't listed in public places like online forums.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 05:20 PM
Ppl on forums don't stalk.

Well now Maria, that's a bit of a lie, isn't it?

Are you being deliberately stupid or does it come all too naturally to you?

OMG DON'T MAKE DEROGATORY COMMENTS TO OTHER PEOPLE OMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG

no_way
05-24-2006, 05:22 PM
That's what Justin thought.

When you say Justin you mean... Justin, like, Sin_Studly??

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 05:25 PM
you don't sound particularly intelligent yourself.

Sit down and shut up, hypocrite.

Yup. What's the matter Maria, not mentioned your little stalking campaign?

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 05:27 PM
You did, for a while. That's why I feel no sympathy. Plus, you know, I don't like you.

All About Eve
05-24-2006, 05:27 PM
From what I gathered, it wasn't too 'little'. (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19481)

no_way
05-24-2006, 05:28 PM
Yup. What's the matter Maria, not mentioned your little stalking campaign?

:eek: wow I didn't really see that coming from him, since, you know, it's maria..

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 05:29 PM
No, SHE stalked HIM. Look at the link above.

Linda
05-24-2006, 05:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskygrin

Maria didn't post that. ^^^

you don't sound particularly intelligent yourself.

He's not!

Linda
05-24-2006, 05:31 PM
I agitated a list of justin fentons living in adelaide & I'm a stalker. good lord. if every stalker was like me the world'd be a safer place.

Don't worry, Maria, they don't even know the meaning of "stalking".
They really should purchase a dictionary and learn to use it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 05:31 PM
I agitated a list of justin fentons living in adelaide & I'm a stalker. good lord. if every stalker was like me the world'd be a safer place.

On it's own, that wouldn't be a problem. The list of emails in the link was.

Hooray, Marinda's here!

All About Eve
05-24-2006, 05:32 PM
Yeah, obsessing over someone and getting information about them without them knowing/wanting isn't stalking, I'm just guessing.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 05:35 PM
yeah I gathered as much. I think it's because I'm beautiful, tis kinda... you know... ego-boosting to pass me off for a stalker.

No, it's because you're fucking crazy and we're so happy that finally you've got a taste of your own obsessive, stalking medicine. And once again, you're not beautiful.

All About Eve
05-24-2006, 05:36 PM
Frogs can't be beautiful.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 05:37 PM
the list of... emails??

HAHAHAHAHA

Justin proposed to give me his phone number & I declined to even take it. BUT, copy-pasted from Yahoo, a list of emails of unknown ppl shows I'm ZE stalker.

Shut up, you crazy hypocrite.

Linda
05-24-2006, 05:38 PM
Hooray, Marinda's here!

Hooray, Dacne's still here!

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 05:39 PM
Hooray, Dacne's still here!

You're just jealous because I'm so beautiful. LMFAO!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I suggest you just choke on this news, & don't mess with Maria anymore.

Why, will you send me letters?

Linda
05-24-2006, 05:41 PM
You're just jealous because I'm so beautiful. LMFAO!!!!!!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but did you think that was funny?

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 05:42 PM
I'm sorry, but did you think that was funny?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Linda
05-24-2006, 05:42 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA... his acne is a curse for being so "holier-than-thou". It's an ugly syndrome, isn't it?

Sure wish I could be there to watch when he gets knocked down a peg or two.

Linda
05-24-2006, 05:43 PM
Linda, stop it, I'm in hysterics, the neighbours are gonna bang on my door to shut me up next! hahaha

Oooops! What time is it there?!

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 05:43 PM
Linda, stop it, I'm in hysterics, the neighbours are gonna bang on my door to shut me up next! hahaha

.. you thought THAT was funny?

Sure wish I could be there to watch when he gets knocked down a peg or two.

LMAO :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Linda
05-24-2006, 05:44 PM
Not very original there, Dacne.

All About Eve

TheUnholyNightbringer
Not very original there, Dacne.

You're only saying that because you love me so much

Linda
05-24-2006, 05:45 PM

Ohhhhh Loook!!!! A monkey see, monkey do!

Linda
05-24-2006, 05:45 PM
You're only saying that because you love me so much

Pfft, well of course! How did you know?

All About Eve
05-24-2006, 05:46 PM
Ohhhhh Loook!!!! A monkey see, monkey do!
Almost as neat as "froggie see, froggie stalk".

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 05:46 PM
Pfft, well of course! How did you know?

Because I'm so beautiful and you all love me LMAO :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 05:51 PM
*tear* too bad I won't see it this summer. He's just bitter & venomous & likes nothing better than to make others more blessed by nature feel as unwanted & ugly as he is IRL.

I guess that's true. No one likes me. The amount of people leaping to your defence in this thread has shown me that.

Oh sorry, LMAO :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

All About Eve
05-24-2006, 05:51 PM
Obviously you didn't hear about Dave's model offer when he was here in the states.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 05:54 PM
I sure am glad I was a model. It really helped to validate my existence, seeing as I had nothing else to do it.

I said IRL, & I'm French, let the world turn against me, I'd still have enough resources left in me.

It's not because you're French, it's because you're a nasty little woman who's getting her nice little come-uppance.

All About Eve
05-24-2006, 05:56 PM
AAE: a model, really? I'm impressed. Did he do the "before, after" acne commercials?
Better than National Geographic's rainforest issue.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 05:57 PM
snotty git . holier-than-thou much?

Har har har. I love the irony.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-24-2006, 05:59 PM
If you're going to do something like that, at least pick something that hasn't been done a thousand times before. Don't turn into Linda, now.

All About Eve
05-24-2006, 06:00 PM
Yeah, then we couldn't dislike her, because she wouldn't be French.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

XYlophonetreeZ
05-24-2006, 06:07 PM
I took Maria off my ignore list to better appreciate the hilarity of this thread.

Ppl on forums don't stalk.
Which is better: this, or my dain quote? Oh man, it's a tough call, but I'm lolzing all the way through.

Linda
05-24-2006, 06:20 PM
*tear* too bad I won't see it this summer. He's just bitter & venomous & likes nothing better than to make others more blessed by nature feel as unwanted & ugly as he is IRL.

But you don't come here very often do you anymore? you've got more excitement no doubt! so will I this summer.

& I've just seen Rebel Without a Cause. It's a bit slow at times, as though floating in mid-air, but the cruxes are good & well, James Dean is handsome. *blushes*

HAHA I generally agree.

Nah, not here much anymore. Too boring. Have better things to do than to associate much with these little teenage snots.

Hmmmm, I don't think I ever saw that.

Linda
05-24-2006, 06:37 PM
You sure hit the nail on the head with that statement! haha

I'll have to remember to check it out.

Sinister
05-24-2006, 07:08 PM
this thread just made my day.

Paint_It_Black
05-24-2006, 09:29 PM
Don't underestimate the power of the funny side, Richard.

I can see it is strong in you.

Preocupado
05-25-2006, 06:40 AM
I'm no chicken shit. But I'm uneasy. Coz I'm going back to Lyon. For the summer. & I wanted, yeah first I wanted to celebrate a belated bd, with my family... things are ruined now. And that's not all. I don't want the police involved. And should there be other letters, well... they will.

also, I don't go crying out my bd to my enemies. I don't go making enemies either. Sure I hang out a lot, & I'm known by some, but that's about it. And why was the letter typed? Why isn't my first name mentioned? Why should anybody want to make me feel like a hunted animal? Eh too many questions. I feel low thinking about this. I can dismiss it from my mind & feel fine & chirrupy, but every time I think about it I'm... slightly scared.

I fully agree with and understand what you said there. And i support you when you say that the next letter will be police business. Instead of diving in paranoia, let the police do that for you. It's most likely that they wouldn't do a damn thing about it, but you can at least tell them to track the letter's source.

JohnnyNemesis
05-25-2006, 06:47 AM
I very much enjoyed Dave's performance in this thread. It's like he feeds 'tards small servings of bleach, and when they're done puking and are relieved to even be alive, they come back and keep drinking the new servings he leaves out on the table for 'em.

no_way
05-25-2006, 07:08 AM
I love this thread, it's better than watching fucking Friends! That equals, better than watch even the most hilarious things on TV.

killer_queen
05-25-2006, 07:59 AM
I love this thread, it's better than watching fucking Friends! That equals, better than watch even the most hilarious things on TV.
Wait, did you just said that Friends is the most hilarious show?

Preocupado
05-25-2006, 09:29 AM
About the tracking, i mean tracking the orygin of the letter throught the postal company records, at least to know If it was from your parent's town, from yours. But yeah, i think you're right about the police end up being a hassle to you instead.

One thing i would surely do, though, would be talking to my friends at the law school. Those guys just love to tell every single thing it imples.

Preocupado
05-25-2006, 09:43 AM
I think you're right.

Sin Studly
05-26-2006, 02:36 AM
Maria, you are without doubt the most deluded, crazy, hypocritical bitch on the face of the earth.

PS ; You're not beautiful. I don't get an ego boost over admitting you stalked me. I just want people to know what an insane fucking cunt you are, and treat you accordingly.

the_GoDdEsS
05-26-2006, 02:49 AM
I thought the whole thread and how it developed was infinitely lame. The only ironic thing was the first post and Maria talking about someone stalking her.