PDA

View Full Version : no... come to idaho!

skaterpunke
05-25-2006, 08:30 AM
please come here, we grow potatoes!

Emily_offspring_fan
05-25-2006, 08:49 AM
Where's Idaho?

ofsmurfsandpixies
05-25-2006, 09:48 AM
i dont think ive ever heard of such a slum....you grow potatoes? Ireland maybe?

Emily_offspring_fan
05-25-2006, 11:40 AM
I used Google. It's an state on the United States. Never heard of that.

belen1979
05-25-2006, 11:46 AM
I used Google. It's an state on the United States. Never heard of that.

Sometimes I don't know what do you do at school... Really...

Emily_offspring_fan
05-25-2006, 11:59 AM
Sometimes I don't know what do you do at school... Really...
What? Do you actually learn the United States states at school? In Spain?
Well, I prefer learn MY COUNTRY states (which aren't called states, by the way) than the United States ones.

skiddles824
05-25-2006, 12:16 PM
idaho.... no wait youdaho

HeadAroundU
05-25-2006, 12:27 PM
Horrible avatar, skiddles824.

Put the smurf back.

the_GoDdEsS
05-25-2006, 01:32 PM
This thread is stupid. Be ashamed of yourself.

Corpse
05-25-2006, 03:25 PM
Firstly, it isnt something that you learn in history class or whatever, it is something you pick up in everyday life. Secondly, they may go, they may not. Though the amount of people that know where Idaho is, is there really much point them going?

skaterpunke
05-25-2006, 05:32 PM
This thread is stupid. Be ashamed of yourself.
i'm ashamed :(

belen1979
05-26-2006, 10:45 AM
What? Do you actually learn the United States states at school? In Spain?
Well, I prefer learn MY COUNTRY states (which aren't called states, by the way) than the United States ones.

Yes... You don't? When I was sixteen I could put in a map whatever state of the U.S.A, whatever country, with his main cities, the most important rivers in each country in Europe (where I live) and mountains and all that things. Now I forgot almost all, but when you say Idaho I can tell you that it's in the U.S.A even though I can't tell you exactly where...

I can even remember that we used words to remember the countries for the exams. I can remember gua.sa.hon.ni.co.pa that was for central America (Gua-temala, Sa-lvador, Hon-duras, Ni-caragua, Co-sta Rica and Panama) I think I'm not wrong, I may be, by the way...

But I swear I'm affraid for this new generations, that only study their own countries. Not telling you, but... God, it's like a video I saw few months ago where a guy was with a map where Australia had France written on and most people told that they didn't knew that France was an island... It's really sad...

Emily_offspring_fan
05-26-2006, 10:51 AM
I have to study each country with his capitals but NOT the states that it has.
And the Central America thing...lol I must have used that word in my exam, I learned it by the normal way.

Bloodstains
05-26-2006, 10:58 AM
I have to study each country with his capitals but NOT the states that it has.
And the Central America thing...lol I must have used that word in my exam, I learned it by the normal way.
In our school, we had to study every State in the United States and every capital of every state. And then the rest of the countries in the world and their capitals. I failed the exam on it all horribly. I think I made a 17 or something :p I suck at geography.

Emily_offspring_fan
05-26-2006, 11:19 AM
In our school, we had to study every State in the United States and every capital of every state. And then the rest of the countries in the world and their capitals. I failed the exam on it all horribly. I think I made a 17 or something :p I suck at geography.
Same here. But not the states of other countries, just yours.

Bloodstains
05-26-2006, 11:22 AM
Same here. But not the states of other countries, just yours.
That must suck. American states are very boring, especially South Carolina. That's one of the reasons I failed the final exam in that class. Plus I brought my CD player and my Offspring CDs to that class every day so I wouldn't have to listen to the teacher rambling on and on :p I'm normally a good student, but that class was BORING.

Emily_offspring_fan
05-26-2006, 11:41 AM
That must suck. American states are very boring, especially South Carolina. That's one of the reasons I failed the final exam in that class. Plus I brought my CD player and my Offspring CDs to that class every day so I wouldn't have to listen to the teacher rambling on and on :p I'm normally a good student, but that class was BORING.
USA states are like...more of 40, right?
Here we got only 23 and they're called "Provincias"

Bloodstains
05-26-2006, 11:44 AM
USA states are like...more of 40, right?
Here we got only 23 and they're called "Provincias"
Theres 50 U.S. states. I used to know them all back in third grade. Now I can only name about half of them off the top of my head. "Provincias" would be like Provinces like Canada has, right? I don't know why the U.S. decided to go all unique and call them "states"...

FrancoDaHui
05-26-2006, 12:31 PM
learn more about idaho by a pro

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=idaho_blows

skaterpunke
06-09-2006, 12:21 AM
learn more about idaho by a pro

http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=idaho_blows
i just moved here u goddamn dumbass!!!

FrancoDaHui
06-09-2006, 08:31 AM
i just moved here u goddamn dumbass!!!