Corpse
05-25-2006, 03:43 PM
What do you think about it?

Sunny
05-25-2006, 03:49 PM
I'm absolutely for.

wheelchairman
05-25-2006, 04:05 PM
I find it ironic that a method for suicide is homophonic with "youth in asia." I mean LOL!

And if you want to talk about progress. I come from one of the few US states where this choice is actually an option. Cascadia!

Whether or not you disagree with it, it should at least be an option. I have my own doubts. Like it's effect in a private health care system could have horrific ends. But in Europe where healthcare is more or less nationalised it makes sense.

0r4ng3
05-25-2006, 04:06 PM
I find it ironic that a method for suicide is homophonic with "youth in asia." I mean LOL!
I remember hearing a debate about legalizing euthanasia and thinking "How is it illegal to be a kid? Liek, srsly?"

Betty
05-25-2006, 04:27 PM

Fuck Per.

One of my mom's good friends in nursing school about 10 years ago got kicked out of the program (well, it was one reason) for doing a serious presentation entitled "Youth in Asia" with information and pictures and stuff. He was a a great guy, quite the character.

JohnnyNemesis
05-25-2006, 04:36 PM
'the fuck?! 5 posts and nothing about salt? Hm.

Anyway, I don't know if I'm fully for Euthanasia, but I'm definitely not against it and I'm definitely for it in at least SOME capacity.

Jakebert
05-25-2006, 07:41 PM
Whether or not you disagree with it, it should at least be an option. I have my own doubts. Like it's effect in a private health care system could have horrific ends. But in Europe where healthcare is more or less nationalised it makes sense.

Agreed 100%.

Amanda
06-24-2006, 02:16 PM
Yeah, i'm for it. Religion aside, if a person's dying and there's nothing that can be done to help her in terms of treatment, then she should be given at least that much control over what's left of her life.