DeAtHsTaR
05-25-2006, 05:17 PM
Who likes Incubus?

XYlophonetreeZ
05-25-2006, 05:26 PM
I sure don't.

JohnnyNemesis
05-25-2006, 05:31 PM
It's your opinion. Now shut up. Incubus kick ass and Brandon Boyd fucking rules.

Yes, they do kick ass if you like whiny faggots who fit way too many syllables into each line and have ridiculous haircuts and a DJ for no apparent reason and horrifically unoriginal lyrics.

Fuck you Rick. I mean it, bitch. Don't fucking get on Incubus' case. They are far more creative than you could ever be, and making fun of them really pisses me off. I'm not going to go on subject until you stop.

They're unoriginal. Brandon Boyd looks like a more feminine version of Pauly Shore. They're NOT creative; they just string words together with no sense of logic or song structure. Their drummer is thoroughly AVERAGE and he's their most talented member. Then they had that shift where they tried to be politically conscious, when all they did was come off looking like major label corporate bitches whining about the same government that put them in the position to be signed on to a MAJOR label in the first place. They are a fucking pathetic joke.

I enjoyed the lawlz.

DeAtHsTaR
05-25-2006, 05:35 PM
Different strokes for different folks...

edit: oh shit, does this mean ruroken likes mroe than one band I like?

XYlophonetreeZ
05-25-2006, 05:37 PM
Rick, have I mentioned lately that I want to buttfuck you?

Jakebert
05-25-2006, 07:05 PM
They're unoriginal. Brandon Boyd looks like a more feminine version of Pauly Shore. They're NOT creative; they just string words together with no sense of logic or song structure. Their drummer is thoroughly AVERAGE and he's their most talented member. Then they had that shift where they tried to be politically conscious, when all they did was come off looking like major label corporate bitches whining about the same government that put them in the position to be signed on to a MAJOR label in the first place. They are a fucking pathetic joke.

I'm not gay, but dude, I want to have your babies. You put everything into words in ways I've tried so many times but haven't been able to. Incubus is probably my least favorite band ever.

JohnnyNemesis
05-25-2006, 07:22 PM
pwning Brandon Boyd always results in tons of buttsex. word!

0r4ng3
05-25-2006, 07:24 PM
Unfortunately, I have two Incubus CDs. Before you judge me, know that I didn't buy either, and I've never listened to them.

Jakebert
05-25-2006, 07:29 PM
Unfortunately, I have two Incubus CDs. Before you judge me, know that I didn't buy either, and I've never listened to them.

So do I, actually, which is how I know how bad they truely are. Before you judge though, one was bought during my "What MTV tells me is good is good" phase and the other was bought because it was 2 dollars and I was curious for some reason. To be honest though, I do try to listen to them maybe once or twice a year just so I don't feel like I've wasted money, but I always get incredibly annoyed and turn them off.

All About Eve
05-25-2006, 08:33 PM
Thank you Rick! I got into an argument about Incubus last night; you summarized what I wanted to say perfectly, aside from how Incubus is for hormonal girls.

ruroken
05-26-2006, 09:20 AM
Hahaha I can't believe I made a big deal out of something so stupid.

But yeah, I love Incubus. Morning View is my favorite cd and so far always will be. I also love Brandon for getting me to buy Superunknown.

EDIT: Which is infinitely better, in music and in lyrics, than Morning View, but Morning View came first, so I like it more.

Llamas
05-27-2006, 01:05 AM
superunknown? the soundgarden album? otherwise I have no idea what you're talking about...

I do like incubus. I'm not a huge fan, but I think "SCIENCE" was a great album, and "make yourself" was good. I really enjoy brandon boyd's lyrics on those albums, and "SCIENCE" sounded very original. Back then, the DJ was useful and served a purpose- and was actually new. Then they got a new DJ, who sucks, and they barely have him in most songs. I actually can't think of any songs on "morning view" or "a crow left of the murder" where you hear the DJ much. (I don't like either of those two albums at all... ACLOTM is awful. I can only call myself an incubus fan based on "SCIENCE" and "make yourself", though.